The Paladin and The Healer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary and another man were standing there smiling. Before Ironhoof had even come to a complete stop Mary was running up to jump and throw her arms around Lucas' waist.

"Come down here, my darling. Come down here now and tell me you love me. Tell me you want me to go with you. Tell me you want me. Please, darling, please. Get down from this horrible beast and hold me. Never let me go." Mary was babbling and she did not care at all. He was back. They were together. That was all that mattered.

"Wait, what are you talking about? Mary, we have discussed this over and over."

"None of that matters now, none of that matters at all. I love you so much Lucas. Take me with you, my love. Please take me with you."

She pulled on his waist, trying to drag him out of the saddle by main strength. Lucas laughed and relented. Since she seemed unable and unwilling to let go he threw one leg over the gray's neck and dropped to the ground with her still clinging to him joyously.

She looked into his eyes and he saw that she was smiling more broadly than he had ever seen her smile. She was too beautiful to resist and he bent to kiss her. She put her arms around his neck as they kissed and he spun her around.

The man spoke, smiling almost as broadly as Mary and Lucas. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Healer Justin, I am a newly appointed healer and itinerant. I have been looking for an area that needs my services, and it appears that an opening has become available. I am given to understand that Healer Mary has another call to answer. So she has kindly offered me this cottage and all its contents. She says that all she wants are her clothes. Since they would certainly look better on her than on me I have agreed."

"Yes, but Healer Mary looks best without any clothes." Lucas said wickedly. Justin laughed and Mary slapped Lucas' arm. "Stop it, you horrible man. I told you, I am not blushing ever again."

Justin discreetly went into the cottage to see what there was within. Mary and Lucas ignored his going, having eyes only for each other.

"That sounds like a challenge to me, my love, and I will rise to it." The wicked grin on his face made it clear what he was thinking about. Mary did blush that time, but she did not seem to care.

"Tell me you love me, my darling. Tell me you want me to go with you."

"I love you, my sweet Mary. I adore you. Will you come with me? Will you come be with me. Will you heal my hurts and bear my children? Will you let me have the joy of telling you how beautiful you are every day for the rest of our lives."

"Yes, my darling, yes. Always. Lucas, I love you so much."

"I am sorry to break the news to you, my love, but this means we will have to be married."

"I know, my love, it means that my life will be less than perfect, but I must take the good with the bad. Ouch! Stop that, you horrible beast. Oh, Goddess give me strength I am surrounded by ill-mannered creatures of all kinds. The one with four legs is almost as bad as the one with two."

"Did my horse bite your pretty bottom, my love?"

"Yes, chastise him for me."

"I will have to, he knows that is my job to do."

"Oh, I hate you. I have changed my mind, go away, I am staying here with Justin, at least he will show me some respect."

"That is one choice, or I could throw you across my saddle and carry you off. That is what Ironhoof wanted me to do from the beginning."

"I am not surprised. I wash my hands of him, but you will learn proper manners if it is the last thing I do."

"Yes, my lady."

"I love you, you rude, horrible man."

"I love you, my darling, beautiful girl.