All Comments on 'The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaalmost 11 years ago
Ehh

Not my favorite to be honest. The sex scenes were good as always, it was the story I kinda didn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope

This time, not only the most important point was 'SHEMALE A shoves her huge cock into PERSON B's hole and goes at it brutally yet the other party enjoyss that, it was done to two virgins, one being a girl, and that's rather bad 'advice'.

In addition to that, emotionally this is the most inhumane story you've ever written. Cuckolding, a parent who doesn't give a shit about their child as long as she manages to get some pussy and a shemale near-criminal.

Your other girls usually at least have a redeeming quality or two.

The quality of your writing mantains a high level, but it was kinda boring to hear for the thousandth time about how incredibly huge the leads' two cocks were to be honest, so that did not save the story.

Much of this is a matter of taste so I won't give a rating. In addition, as a writer you had fun writing it, and that's very important. Personally, though, I didn't like it. Some of your stories are VERY, very good, this just isn't one of them.

sissy88sissy88almost 11 years ago
10 out of 10

Wow ! This was great ! please please pretty please with a cherry on top make a part 2 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
could have been awesome and a favorite

when i saw the title i was thrilled, a possible incest and shemale story with a shemale mom and her son. hopefully that happens if u do another chapter, and them taking turns on who`s on top would be perfect. but i have to agree with the other guy, there's a line between dominant and being a sociopath especially if its to be someone who is supposed to love him. the girlfriends things were already toeing the line but in a good way, but forcing her son to date a rapist to punish him for saying no more bs and so she can get some ass was simply crazy of her and shows she only cares for herself and not one bit about her son(some might like that but its hard to enjoy if u now are focused on hating the mom). i've liked ur other stuff and hope u make another chapter that addresses the things i brought up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This would have been a great story had you not gone way overboard with it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY likes a narcissistic sociopath. Especially when she is supposed to be a mother and she has no qualms about fucking over or embarrassing her son. I'm glad you had so much fun writing because all I could do was cringe when reading it. I'll never understand people that like humiliation There is something very fucked up about getting off on humiliation!!!

cf23430cf23430almost 11 years ago
loved

the fucking scenes....the story left a little to be deisre.....your stil my favorite writer...

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm...

I like the idea of the story...but I agree with the others...a little too much Narcissism on the Mother's part...I however liked the idea of a Rapist T-Girl since I've always wanted one...very anxious to see if you do another chapter addressing the issues at hand and to see what happens with Alina and Luke..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like you stories

I like the story just for alina and luke scene. But i have to agree with the others that i wasn't a fan of the mom.Usually people like her tend to get their just desserts in your stories and i was waiting for alina and luke to team up and get back at her but it never happen instead the mom and alina seem to work together in the future. I want to likeit for luke and alina but the mother scenes after just killed my sex drive.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago
excellent

super....as per your usual standard....had me hard and throbbing the entire time......plus...i think i'm in love with mommy.....:) ....5 stars.

Only thing I can say....you make me wait tooooo long between stories.....:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love T-girls, but I don't love T-girls who are bigger than linebackers. Try writing one where she isn't a dom butch for a change. Nothing erotic about that and definitely agree with the others about the mom being a shitty narcissist. The sex scene was ok but the rest of the story sucked. I need to ask though, why was this one of your favorites to write? We know you like masculine T-girls (you do know most of them HATE to be thought of as that) as a lot of your stories have them but this one was a lot different. Was it the humiliation and degradation you liked so much? I think you are a great writer just curious why you went the cuckold route!?!?

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 11 years ago

Loved it. Don't listen to the haters about the mom. I mean, yes, at the point where the hate for her boiled at its warmest when she gloated to him about the coming punishment she had planned, it was a bit of a downpoint - I'll admit that. But it seems alot of these guys just can't keep it in check long enough to realize that if you just read through the story normally while keeping that shit in the back of your head, it actually melts away the same way Luke's apprehension does towards Alina. And in the end, it worked out great.

One point I have to make though, is just in the very last bits of the story, in which Christine is talking about "allowing" Luke and Alina to see eachother. What does she have on them to keep them apart in the first place? And why did Alina bother calling Christine? I get that another threat in the style of "do as I say or I post pictures of what you did" wouldn't really go well for an ending, and that you wanted to end the story in your usual fashion, but I'd really have liked it better if it was on more friendly terms between the mother and son in the end, while still in a way that suited her character.

Loved that you went for a shemale x female thing here, but was slightly dissapointed to not see a shemale x incest theme considering the title of the story. It's just that there's so few good shemale x incest stories out there (which is why I'm working on some of my own at the moment, actually), that to potentially get to see one from SugarandSalt really got me excited for a moment there.

9/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MOAR PLZ!

I think I've loved all your stories, and this one is no exception. My favorite part was the Luke/Alina story - it would be great to read more about the pair. I'd love to see Christine get her comeuppance at some point too.

scarf7cescarf7cealmost 11 years ago
loved mom most of all

i need more t-milf stories in my life. I LOVE ur work and live for a new story. i dig u the most please keep churning them out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Loved it. Due in no small part to the fact that I'm able to suspend disbelief for the sake of eroticism. Christine is a sexual predator, and that's fun to read about. The complaints against her and your style are rather silly. Please don't try to conform your writing to them. That will only diminish future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As always quality work

However this one wasn't really my thing. I'm a bit more pervy and would have liked him and his mom to get down and dirty with each other. I'm also not a big fan of the whole, yoking up girlfriends before her son can get to them. It was a really hot story reguardless, and got me hard as usual; I just don't care for that type of stuff personally is all. Hope to see more from you soon, it's been a while! *LOVE* your shemale on male stuff!! <33

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't know why I read stories like these, something about them puts a pit in my stomach, even though it was quite hot. The writing was good, but something about these stories just does something to me that doesn't feel good. I can't imagine this story turning out "good" for the main character there and this will probably turn into a way too many chapters of him being forcibly fucked and hating it, learning to then like it, and then every woman finding him useless, mocking him, and him ultimately turning to his mother or his "girlfriend" to get fucked some more, which is why these usually end up staler much faster. It isn't a great feeling to think that your manhood could be taken in to question because of something like this. Guess it is just me who get's affected by something like this, always thinking the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent! The Shemale on Female is Hot!

Unlike the other posters, I love the DomShemale on Female part too. Maybe some backstory on Alina with the dude and his girlfriend? This is way hotter (to me) than your shemale on male stuff...

Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
'Shemale superiority'

Yeah.

When there's a single dominant shemale, it's an individual or individual, a slightly or generally submissive person can easily find it hot.

When two shemales dominate three people, both genders included, with a strong suggestion it's their day to day life...

It gets somewhat sexist. Like some of the others, I think the mom's asking for something bad to come to her and so does the younger shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Christine is my hero!

I'm REALLY hoping you have an entire Christine: The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF series planned, because WE NEED MORE CHRISTINE! Oh my glob, this was a funny and fantastic read! And Christine kicked all sorts of ass (when she wasn't fuckin' it ;3 )

I love the idea of Christine deep-dicking some goth/punk cutie, and a Christine Goes to the Beach (complete with Christine in a thong bikini) episode would be greatly appreciated. Maybe some heavy deep throat action...

BRING ON THE NEXT ROUND OF CHRISTINE!

shemalelover2013shemalelover2013almost 11 years ago
Amazingly hot!

Damn I loved this story, please write more about Christine <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ver hot but cliche

As alway your sex scenes paint an irresistibly steamy picture. However, the dynamic between mother and son was completely off. I get that the mother is a sexual deviant, but she was still a mother, but I didn't get that at all from her dialogue. The talks between her and her son sounded more like that from a superman vs lex luther scene. Not saying it's a bad story, it still got me extremely hot n bothered, but I feel the emotions and intensity of the sex scenes could have be greatly enhanced if the mother actually showed more love and compassion for her son, as all mothers who stay with their children should. But keep writing and keep improving, I still love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Pattern

I've noticed that nearly all your male characters have bad relationships with their mothers. I also thought that this was going in a more incestual direction, honestly a lil disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked the sex scenes a lot, they were very hot, but the story part was mostly a turn off. It was like randomly getting hit with cold water. After a certain point the humiliation becomes vicious cruelty and that is a turn off for me. Sociopaths are not sexy. Dominant, over-sexed futas are, but only if they are still capable of sympathy or empathy. I would love to see more of the sex scenes, but it was kinda ruined for me because I constantly wondered why the son didn't go fucking postal in it's most violent sense of the term (which is not so sexy...). If you continue the series make sure to put more feeling into the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please !!!!!

Nice story!!! Needs another chapter with more domination from mom . Very hot so far. Wish my mother was like this!!!

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Never cease to amaze...

me Sugar. Very hot story! I don't know how this one slipped past me. I thought you hadn't submitted for a while. Glad I was wrong. Just saw your bio pic for the first time. You are DDG girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Good

the best story ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Undeniably the most absorbing, sexy, and exciting story of this ilk

I have EVER read. Really would like either more chapters or more in this genre from you. You made my pussy leak and nipples harden as I dreamed about finding a T-Girl take care of this rude and obnoxious woman up the street. What a good time that might be if I was there to take charge.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shemales rules males drool

I love being a shemale i fuck pussy and can shove a dildo in my own pussy to add to the pleasure i have tits to squeeze and an ass guys beh to kiss but i like girl and ever since i was 12 i have been fucking my own mother when i turned 18 we moved to a new state and now act like were a married lesbian couple with a daughter who is also my sister i have also fucked random women in stores, public, and outdoors alot of the babies being born right now in my neighborhood are mine and its going to be amazing watching them all grow up thank you genetics for giving me a fertile pussy and dick oh yea i plan on getting myself pregnant by insterting my own sperm into my womb go asexual reproduction who needs males and there attitudes all we need is a world of chicks with dicks and pussies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that comment messed up my day

Just read the comment below (you'll know which), and as a male I feel beyond rage for this, SHIT! Look, I prefer T-girl stories where both male and female have turns fucking so already I'm brassed off, NOW this shit. You're American so no surprise about your level of intelligence, but the 'herm/futta' gene is intrinsically flawed, causing increased chances of life-threatening diseases and defects. I hope none of your 'children' grow up to be as monstrous as you.

Yours sincerely, an Irish father to 3 perfect babies.

(If you are a troll I hope testicle-squirrels chew your nuts off)

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 10 years ago
sugarandsalt does it again!

love these stories but why are all the shemales larger than life? and how did the shemale in this story have a child? how is she this boy's mother? just questions I have now I know these stories fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more like this one

This was AMAZING! I like the whole "shemale on female" theme more than shemale on male" theme (even tho that's great too). I think you should do more stories like this, especially when a hung shemale takes a females virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is an extraordinarily well planned, written, and exciting story

We sure hope that you never tire of writing such incredibly sensuous and absorbing works. Keep pushing the boundaries and stretching the pleasures of these lucky people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

You're a fucking psycho! Very sick and vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

The whole mom roughly taking that girls virginity is what I hate the most it's like she basically raped her.

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

bloody awe.fucking.some.......NEED more...:P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Loved the story and it was so hot!!!!!! Looking for a continuation of it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so much potential

Then just another rape fic, angry tranny bitch instead of angry guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wish she was my mom.

I dont know who was luckier vicky or vickys mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!!!

There should be made a movie out of this story. It made me cum so hard when I thought about Luke's mum pounding his virgin friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You wish this evil person was actually your mom? Dude the porn has fucked your brain up if you want to live with someone as evil as this. I don't really even wanna know what would make an author write a story with a parent this evil and have the son go along with it. Some things are just too fucked up to even consider and this is one of them.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
great writing!

Awesome storyline! I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
trash

I always wonder why there can't be any natural non domination relationships when it involve dickgirls. Can't find a damn one. All I ever get is some sick fuck that wants to be dominated and treated like a bitch. Oh look same trash as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are the best😄

I love all your stories and hope to see more in the future. Thank you for all your efforts👍

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Didn't like this one

Mom is a sociopath. You went way overboard on this story and it really killed the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Without getting to heavy

I liked the story. The encounters were very well written. Christine was so confident that she could always get what she wants, made me want to meet someone like her. Alina was so well described as a very attractive sexy woman, however muscular enough to put some vulnerability into your mind. Christine's son learned a valuable lesson, which was very arousing. I really liked the way Christine planted the seed in his mind and the encounter walked through his thoughts and eventually his desires. Funally Christine deflowering her son's friend (creapy) but still a very erotic twist on an all time favorite fantasy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Kinda depressing took the f out of fap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 3?

I loved these two chapters. I’m hoping that when you make a third chapter it could be that the mom calls her son over to apologize, but when he gets there she makes him watch as she fucks and impregnates all his ex girlfriends, their moms, and his teachers.

But I also would want to see the son finally stand up to his mom with his new lover at his side at the end. That way everyone walks away happy (for the most part).

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

First one of your stories I haven't given 5*s to - this one got a 1. Couldn't make it past Mrs Lewis. The "Mom" is despicable

thereshegoes123thereshegoes123over 2 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. Incredibly written, love it. Wish Sugar and Salt would keep writing!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 2 years ago

Hot stuff. Loved it 🔥🔥🔥

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Fantastic read. Love the Mom and the humor of this story. Sex was well written and love how all the ladies give into to mom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Batshit crazy. Therapy anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous