The Panty Sniffer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Derrick did as he was told and pressed the head of his cock in between her slippery cheeks.

The thought of Derrick entering her ass nearly brought her to orgasm on her husband's cock. "Daniel," she pleaded, "stop for a minute so Derrick can get his cock in me. Help him out and spread my cheeks."

She regained her composure as she felt Daniel pull her cheeks open. She gave out a little cry as Derrick forced his way in, opening her tight sphincter with the head of his cock. Fuck, he was big. Taking Daniel up her ass last night had been a piece of cake, but this?

Derrick stopped, concerned he was too much for her. "Are you okay Mom?"

She bit down on her lip. "Ahhh," she moaned. "I'm okay... it's just so big..."

"I don't have to do this Mom."

"No..." she said, pushing herself back to take in just a little more of his cock. "I can do this... I just need a little time..." She pressed back harder, and gasped as she felt her sphincter release, taking in several inches before stopping.

"Mom," Derrick said, "I'm in... keep going... don't stop now."

Daniel sensed that things were about to move quickly. He let go of her cheeks and brought his hands back to her breasts, lightly pinching her hard nipples. He thrust up into her and resumed pounding her with his cock. It was enough to get her moving on Derrick's cock. His upward thrust would push her up, causing her to lose an inch or two of Derrick's cock, but then gravity would take over, forcing even more of Derrick's cock back into her ass. It wasn't long before she had the entire monster buried deep inside her.

"Thanks babe," she whispered, and kissed her husband. She was oblivious to the size of Derrick's cock in her ass, overwhelmed by the pleasure being dished out by two cocks pounding her at the same time. She could hear Derrick grunting with each thrust into her and knew he was getting close. She broke off her kiss, and said in a husky, breathless voice, "Get me off, now!"

Daniel pounded with all his might, fucking his wife with abandon. He could feel Derrick's cock, sliding into her in unison with his, just a thin wall separating them. He was breathing hard, grunting with each upward thrust, matching Derrick stroke for stroke. He felt Darlene's hot, ragged breath on his face. Her grunts turned to screeches each time they buried their cocks deep inside her.

Derrick was the first to blow, crying out in ecstasy as he blasted rope after rope of hot cum deep into his mother's ass.

Daniel was just seconds behind him, grunting loudly as he fell back into the bed, too exhausted to continue thrusting. It didn't matter, the ass pounding that Derrick was giving his mother was enough to stroke out Daniel's entire load as he lay back and waited for Darlene to get off.

She felt herself filling with cum, loads of it, and exploded, loudly, leaving no doubt that she was experiencing the greatest orgasm of her life. She, too, fell exhausted onto Daniel's chest, and let her son's ass pounding finish them off together.

Derrick slowly pulled his cock out of his mother, sending a thick trickle of cum oozing down onto his dad's balls. That was a sight he wouldn't soon forget. They were exhausted and nearly asleep in each other's arms. He quietly headed back to bed, glad that he hadn't fallen back to sleep after Darcy's early morning visit. Boy, she was going to be pissed when she found out that Mom had beaten her again.

*****

Darcy bounded up the stairs, expecting to see Derrick in the recliner, sniffing Mom's black panties and stroking his magnificent cock.

He didn't disappoint her.

"Where's Mom?"

She slapped his hand away and wrapped her fingers around his massive cock. "Don't know," she replied, "I thought she would beat me here."

"You're in a good mood," Derrick said, lifting his mom's panties to take a look at her.

"It's all thanks to you," she said, "this morning was incredible."

"I had a good teacher," he said, tapping her shoulder.

"You must be pretty horny," she said, tapping him back. "I didn't give you much in return, I was too rushed for time."

"You can make it up to me right now," he said.

"Anything you want, just name it."

"I want to give you... now, don't get mad at me... I want to give you a facial."

Her face puckered up and glared at him. "Really?" she said, surprised by his request. "Of all the things you could have asked for, that's what you want?"

"Uh-huh," he said, taken aback by her reaction. After all, Mom seemed to like it. Hell, it was her idea to do it. He added, "I thought you'd like it."

She liked sucking cock, and loved to see the look on her guy's face when she took his load and teased him with it, and especially when she swallowed it. But a facial, it never even occurred to her. That was for fucking porn stars, which is probably where he got the idea.

"Mmmm," she said, trying not to rain on his parade. Softening her tone, she said, "I just wasn't expecting that, that's all."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that when I saw Mom do it, I just assumed—"

"What?" she said, cutting him off, "Mom did what? When?"

This was not what he expected. "This morning... after you left."

"Keep talking," she commanded, getting her ire back up.

"I was still awake," he continued, "and I could hear Mom and Dad arguing—"

"About what?" she demanded.

"Well..." he said, dragging his words out, "they were talking about you."

"Me?" she asked, arching an eyebrow, "Go on."

"I was having trouble hearing them, so I got up and stood in their doorway, just out of sight. Mom was telling Dad about our plans for this afternoon, and he asked if he could join in. Mom got kind of pissed."

"No shit?" Darcy asked. She had been shot down by Mom when she asked for the same thing. What was her problem?

"I think Dad really wants to... you know... to fuck you."

"Me too... I mean... I have the hots for Dad," Darcy confided to Derrick. "And Mom is starting to piss me off."

"I know," he answered with all the sympathy he could muster, "anyway, Mom started sucking his cock... I think to get his mind off of you."

"And that's when Dad asked for a facial?" She thumbed the head of his cock, eager to hear more about Mom's facial.

"No, he didn't have to ask. It looked like it was Mom's idea since she pulled his cock out of her mouth and jacked him all over her face."

"Jeez," Darcy said, drawing it out. "And she liked it?"

"I think so," he replied. "She climbed onto Dad's cock and gave him a big kiss, then made him lick her face clean."

"Fuck," she said. "Leave it to Mom to do something really nasty." She couldn't resist slipping her free hand inside her tight yoga pants and rubbing herself.

"So, you'll do it?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a grin, "but what about an ass-fuck, I thought that's what you really wanted."

He could barely contain his glee, "I did... I mean... I do..."

It dawned on Darcy that there was more to his encounter with Mom and Dad.

She laughed, "Okay... Let's hear it the rest of it."

"Okay," he said, looking down at her crotch, "But first, push your pants down and let me help with that."

She stepped out of the tight pants and let him cup her moist pussy. "Mmmm," she said, giving his cock several long strokes. "Go on."

"Dad's cock was too soft to get Mom off," he continued, "so he fingered her ass while she diddled herself."

"Hot," Darcy said, "and you, what did you do, jack off watching them?"

"Uh-huh," he said.

"So, that was it?" she asked, knowing full well it probably wasn't. "You went back to bed?"

He shook his head, giving her another wide grin. "Guess again."

"After Dad went to work?" she asked. "You went back and fucked Mom in the ass?"

"Close," he said, barely able to contain his excitement. He slipped a finger up into her very wet cunt.

She furrowed her brow. "Okay, tell me."

He blurted out, "Mom double fucked me and Dad, with me in her ass."

She was speechless. Looking down at his cock, she tried to imagine having that monster up her tiny ass. She was almost glad that he only wanted a facial.

"So, what do you think?" he said, breaking the silence.

"I think it's my turn to get off," she whispered, "I could use a repeat of this morning." Are you up for that?"

"And then a facial?" he asked, hopefully.

"Yes," she replied, "it that's what you want. Let me take a quick shower to get ready. I'm a little stinky from work."

He pulled his finger out of her and tasted it. "I don't mind a little stink," he said, pulling her in close, "let's do it now."

"Okay, if you're sure," she said. "But it better be good, or no facial." She pulled her top off, and squeezed her tiny breasts for him, pinching her hard nipples.

He took a moment to admire her nude figure, so tiny and lithe. He especially loved seeing her downy red bush, tiny in comparison to mom's unruly thatch. He gently lifted her onto the bed so that her legs were dangling over the edge. Kneeling in between them, he spread her open and nuzzled his face into her moist crotch. Teasing her, he rose up and wrinkled his nose.

"I told you I was stinky."

He laughed, "No, not stinky, more like randy."

Mom's black panties were still perched on his head. Darcy said, "Let me try those."

He held up the panties, taking a long sniff before tossing them to her. "Put these over your face and think of Dad... or is it Mom?"

She caught them in mid air and said, "Could be."

"Who?"

She stretched the panties over her face so the crotch covered her mouth and nose. The waistband lay across her eyes, blocking her view of him. "Not saying," she said. "Now, get busy."

He used his tongue to search out her clit and got to work.

The smell of her Dad's cum, laced with the juices of her Mom's pussy was a powerful aphrodisiac for her. Derrick's tongue between her legs had her mind racing, imagining first her Dad, then her Mother between her legs, licking her hard little clit.

*****

Daniel glanced down at his watch. As his meeting droned on, all he could think about was Darlene's plans for meeting the kids for an afternoon fuck-fest. Damn her, why wouldn't she let him join them. He excused himself, and slipped out of the meeting.

"Hey baby," Darlene said, answering his call.

"Have you left work yet?" he asked.

"No," she replied, "in fact, I just got off the phone with a client. They want to take another look at a house I showed them yesterday."

"Bummer," he said, "the kids will be disappointed. Want me to take your place?"

"Don't even think about it," she said, scolding him. "I'll only be an hour late, two tops. They'll be fine."

"Just thought I'd try," he said, trying to imagine what Derrick and Darcy would do with two hours to themselves. "I mean, I'm sure they'll miss you."

"That's sweet," she replied, toying with the idea of telling him to take her place.

"I better get back to my meeting," Daniel said, not realizing his wife's resolve was cracking. "Catch you later."

The phone went dead before she could reply. She decided not to text the kids, they'd figure it out soon enough.

Daniel didn't go back to his meeting, but rather punched the intercom and told his secretary that he had a killer headache, and was going home for the afternoon.

*****

Daniel stood quietly in the doorway to the bedroom, watching his son suck his daughter's neatly trimmed little pussy. He was stunned by her natural beauty. She had a firm, athletic body, lithe and petite. Her red hair had a softer tone than Darlene's, and her velvety smooth skin had a pale red hue. He knew she was ready for him, and contemplated how to get in on the action. He didn't want to be as clumsy as Derrick was this morning, when he caught them both by surprise.

Darcy moaned loudly, her mind in overdrive as Derrick flicked her clit relentlessly, driving her towards a massive orgasm.

He was shocked to see his wife's panties stretched over Darcy's face, figuring Derrick must have enlisted her into his panty sniffing fantasy. When he realized that she wouldn't be able to see him, he quietly walked up behind Derrick and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

Too stunned to speak, Derrick turned to see who it was.

Daniel met his surprised look with a finger to his lips, hoping he would catch on and stay silent.

"Don't stop now," Darcy said, nearly shrieking at him.

Derrick quickly understood that Dad wanted to switch places. "Sorry," he said to Darcy. "I have a cramp in my foot, just let me move my leg."

"Hurry."

Daniel took advantage of the ruse and switched places, dipping his tongue into the tangy slit of his daughters pussy.

"Oh yeah," Darcy said, "that's better... back to my clit... like before... I'm almost there."

As much as Daniel want to take his time exploring the soft folds of his daughter's exquisite pussy, he wasn't quite ready to reveal himself. He did as she commanded, flicking her hard button from side to side. However, he couldn't resist bring his thumb up and massaging her tight little asshole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she said, grunting with each breath. "More... more... just like that."

More what? More flicking? More fingering? He did both, flicking her clit up and down, then side to side, and pushing his thumb further into her tight asshole.

She bucked widely, "Oh! Oh! So... so close..."

With his thumb all the way in and his tongue fluttering over the tip of her clit, he unleashed a powerful orgasm deep inside her.

She screeched loudly, jamming her pussy into his face, her body shuddering uncontrollably in the throes of a massive orgasm, even more intense than what she experienced this morning.

Daniel let her down easy, backing off her clit to gently lick the length of her slit. He slowly withdrew his thumb from her ass and gently massaged the crinkled flesh around her tight pucker.

Derrick knelt by her face and pulled back the panties.

She gazed up at him, smiling, relaxing in the afterglow of her orgasm. "That was incredible..." she said, her words trailing off as she realized that a tongue, obviously not Derricks, was softly probing the folds of her dripping wet pussy. She took a moment to assess the situation, without glancing down between her legs. She mouthed the word "Dad?"

Derrick shrugged, biting his lower lip to keep from giving away Dad's surprise.

She broke into a wide smile, then said, still without looking, "Okay Dad, you can come up for air."

Daniel stood up, unable to wipe the shit-eating grin off his face.

"Where in the fuck did you come from?" Darcy asked. "Mom was supposed to be here, not you."

"I know," Daniel said, "I called Mom to give her a hard time about... well, you know... and she told me she had a last minute showing, and would be a little late."

"So you being the gentleman and all," Darcy said, dripping with sarcasm, "offered to help her out."

"Something like that," he said, not mentioning that Darlene told him exactly the opposite, to not even think of taking her place.

"So," Darcy said, "which one of you horny bastards is doing my face?"

"We both are," Derrick blurted out, before they all broke into a fit of laughter.

Daniel stepped out of his clothes and joined his kids on the bed. "How do you want to do this?" he asked, looking at Darcy.

"You're the expert," she replied, "I hear that Mom kind of likes it."

"How about you get us both close," he said, a little too eagerly, "then you can kneel in front of us while we finish the job."

"I like that," Derrick said, "dibs on her mouth."

Darcy shook her head. "You are like two kids in a candy store. How about you Dad, what's your pleasure."

"I've been dying to fuck you ever since I heard your mom's tale about Mr. Panty Sniffer."

"Sweet," Derrick said, lying back on the bed, "then it's settled. Come here, I'm ready to go."

Darcy licked her lips before grabbing his cock and wrapping her mouth around it. She stroked him a few times, and then felt her father's fingers probe her wet crack. She looked back at him, unsure how he wanted to enter her.

He returned her gaze, then hopped off the bed. "Scoot back Derrick," he said, tugging on his shoulders.

Darcy instantly understood what he wanted. "Do it Derrick," she said, "I think you're going to like the view."

"Oh yeah," Derrick replied, wiggling both of them towards his dad until the back of his head was just off the edge of the bed. He stared up at her dripping pussy, feeling Darcy's mouth take in his hard cock, and waited for his dad to plunge his cock into her.

Darcy's moan of pleasure was muffled by Derrick's big cock, as her Dad's cock filled her waiting cunt.

"Nice," Derrick said, getting a close-up view of his dad's cock disappearing inside her.

Lifting up on his cock, Darcy said, "Whoever gets close first, let me know. I'll jump down to the floor and... well, you get the idea."

She barely got the words out when Derrick pushed her head back down onto his rock hard cock.

Daniel was in heaven, staring down at his daughter's tight little ass, watching his cock slide in and out of her slippery cunt.

The pleasurable sensation of her father's cock drove her to take Derrick deep, pressing down hard, forcing him down her throat.

Derrick moaned when her lips hit the base of his cock. Juices were dripping from her cunt with each stroke of his father's cock, landing on his lips and searing the fantastic memory into his mind. What she was doing to his cock was beyond description, with each long stroke bringing him ever closer to blowing his load. He wanted to hold out, but for how long? Could he outlast his father?

She wanted it to last forever, but apparently it was too much for her father and she felt him slap her on the ass and say, "Time."

"Thank's Dad," Derrick said, standing beside him as Darcy knelt on the floor, "I couldn't have held out any longer."

Darcy took both cocks, and jacked them, gently at first, then frantically, eager to finish them off. She only wished she had a third hand so she could get off right along with them. She moved from cock to cock, sucking and slathering them with her saliva, urging them to cum.

"Oh fuck," Derrick said, "here it comes..." He pushed her hand away and took over jacking his cock, taking careful aim at her face.

Darcy released her grip on her Dad's cock, leaned back, and said, "Give it to me boys."

Daniel took over pumping his cock, matching Derrick, stroke for stroke.

"Cum... cum... cum..." Darcy chanted, driving them both crazy with lust. Eager to watch them cum, the thought of getting herself off slipped out of her mind, despite having two free hands.

Daniel blew first, groaning loudly as a powerful rope of cum plastered Darcy in the nose, splattering some onto her cheeks, with the rest dripping into her mouth.

"More... more... more..." she shouted, cum burbling in her mouth.

Just as Daniel's second shot hit her open mouth, Derrick sent a rope crashing into her forehead, dripping down into her eyes, forcing her to close them.

Unable to see, she reached up and felt for their balls, cupping them as rope after rope of sticky goo splattered into her face.

His cock expended, Daniel said, "You look marvelous," drawing it out, imitating the way Billy Crystal would say it.

Darcy wiped the cum out of her eyes, only to see the two of them giggling like a pair of schoolgirls.

"Too bad Mom's not here to see this," Derrick said.

"Oh, but I am," Darlene said, standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips, elbows cocked to the side.

All three turned in unison, shocked to see Mom watching them.

"Honey," Daniel said, still holding his cock. "I can explain—"

"Hush!" she said, cutting him off.

"Mom," Derrick pleaded. "We're just having fun, like we did this morning, you know, when we both... you know..."

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers