The Panty Sniffer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,065 Followers

Darcy chimed in, with a note of anger in her voice, "That's right Mom... you double fucked Dad and Derrick... you're in no position to deny me a little fun."

There was no way of escaping Darcy's logic. "Guess I deserved that," Darlene said, relenting, then, added, "So Darcy, what more do you have planned for these two limp dicks?"

"Well..." she said, pointing to her face and licking her lips. "I wasn't exactly planning on this."

"Guess that's my doing," Darlene said, "I put that idea into Derrick's head."

"And the double fuck," Derrick chimed in. "Don't forget about that."

Darlene grinned at him, and then looked to Darcy.

Darcy shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm game."

"I thought you might be," Darlene said. "Shall we give Dad first choice?"

Darcy nodded, enthusiastically, and then squeezed her dad's limp cock.

"Hey," Derrick complained, "I'm supposed to get her ass first."

"Sorry, son," Daniel said, "I'm not about to pass that up."

"Then it's settled," Darlene said, smiling at her husband. "Dad gets first crack at Darcy's tight little ass."

"Thanks Mom," Darcy said, giving her a very gooey kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to hit the shower."

Darlene looked at her lovingly, and then asked, "Want me to get them ready for you?"

"Mmmm," she said, thoughtfully, smearing her mom's other cheek with their sticky spunk. "I have no doubt you can handle that."

Darlene gave her a smack on the ass as she headed off to the shower. She turned and caressed the guy's limp dicks, then said, "You know, I think I'm next in line."

Daniel grinned at his horny wife and pulled her to him, and then dropped to his knees to nuzzle his face between her ample ass cheeks.

"That's what I'm talking about," she said, spreading her feet apart to give him better access to her ass. "You too Buster," she said to her son. "On your knees."

Derrick wasted no time pressing his face into his mom's fiery red snatch, probing her slit with his tongue.

Daniel had her cheeks spread with his hands and was probing her tight pucker with his pointed tongue.

Darlene moaned as their tongues pressed into her, working their magic. She used her hands on Derrick's shoulders for balance, and then raised one leg up and to the side, opening herself up to their thrusting tongues. "Yes... yes..." she cried, "it feels so good... so fucking good... more... harder."

"Mom!" Darcy shouted, returning from a quick shower. The sight of her mother, literally perched on the guys tongues, sent a shiver of desire though her loins.

"Oh Baby," she replied. "I'm so close... let them finish... so close..."

"Don't worry," Darcy said, "I'll let you finish... but... I want in..." Before her words were out, she gripped her mothers arm for balance, and then tossed a leg up and over her father's head, forcing his face out of her mother's ass.

Daniel took one whiff of his daughter's freshly scrubbed ass, and immediately spread her cheeks, seeking out her tight rosebud with his tongue.

A startled Darlene, dropped her leg back down to the floor, and pulled her son's head in even tighter, grinding her pussy into his face.

"That's more like it," Darcy said, as she felt her dad's tongue penetrate her asshole. She snuggled up tight against her mother and pressed her freshly scrubbed body up against her, mashing her tiny tits into her back, burying her face in her mom's flowing red curls. She reached around and cupped her breasts, rolling the hard nipples between her fingers.

Mom was back in her zone, grinding out a fresh orgasm with the help of her son's tongue lashing away at the soft wet folds of her pussy.

Derrick was relentless, flicking her clit until she couldn't take any more.

Darlene shrieked when her orgasm hit, flooding her body with intense pleasure as she lost her balance and collapsed onto Derrick, knocking him over, onto his back. As her orgasm ebbed away, she was astonished to find herself on all fours, staring into her son's wide eyes, straddling his rock hard cock. The sensation of her hard nipples dangling down against her son's chest sent her into another frenzy of lust, intent on getting his cock inside her.

Darcy fell forward, still clutching her mother, and felt Daniel's tongue slip out of her ass. She glanced back at her dad, biting her lower lip, urging him to get his face back where it belonged.

He understood, and dearly wanted more of her gorgeous, tight ass. Just not with his tongue. He stood and pressed the head of his rock hard cock up against the object of his desire.

Darlene quickly recovered her composure and wiggled herself onto the head of her son's massive cock.

Derrick moaned, feeling his mother's wet entrance and thrust himself up into her dripping wet cunt, stretching her open.

Darcy matched her brother's moan when her dad forced his way in, plunging his cock past her tight sphincter.

"Mom," she whispered into her ear, "dad's cock... is up my ass... is Derrick..." Her words trailed off as Daniel's ass pounding left her gasping for air.

"Yes baby," Darlene replied. "Not exactly the double I promised you... but hold on tight... let's do this together." She had an uncontrollable urge to get off again, and rocked herself to and fro on her son's cock, carrying her daughter along for the ride.

Darcy held on tight, letting her mom's motion slam her back onto her dad's cock, ramming it deeper into her ass. "Come on Mom," she whispered into her ear, "you can do this... mmmm, just like that... ride his cock... it's working for me... with Dad... up my ass."

Darlene took control, giving Darcy the ride of her life, in pursuit of yet another orgasm for herself.

"Oh fuck, I'm..." Daniel shouted, his voice trailing off as he spewed his creamy seed deep into his daughter's tight ass.

Derrick bucked, hard enough to bounce Darcy off her mom's back and into her dad's waiting arms, and then unloaded inside his mother, as she frantically humped his cock, reaching for her own orgasm.

Darcy was on her feet, leaning back against her father, keeping what remained of his boner up her ass. She reached between her legs, searching out her hard clit and fingered herself to an explosive climax as the last of her dad's seed dribbled into her. She reached up with her free hand and caressed his face, luxuriating in the pulsing orgasm coursing through her body.

Darlene continued to pump her son, even though his softening cock had little left to offer. She used her finger to finish the job, crying out before she collapsed onto her exhausted son, impaled on what was left of his withering cock.

Daniel nudged Darcy forward, keeping his soft cock locked in her ass. She took the hint, moving slowly so as not to lose their intimate connection, and sprawled onto her mother's back, carrying Daniel with her.

"Hey," Derrick cried out, "you guys are crushing me."

"Hush," Darcy said, and then whispered to her mother, "That was so fucking hot... how do you think this shit up?"

"You guys do bring out the nasty in me," Darlene said, doing her best to suppress a chuckle.

"I'm serious," Derrick said, "you guys are too heavy."

Daniel laughed. "Maybe you should have thought of that before you started sniffing your mom's panties."

That absurd non-sequitur brought a round of laughter as they slowly untangled themselves.

"Just ignore him," Darlene said. "There will always be a raunchy pair of panties waiting for you to sniff."

"Yeah," Darcy chimed in. "And they might just be mine."

Derrick reached for the black panties they had been sniffing earlier. He inhaled deeply, and said, "Bring 'em on!"

tv46
tv46
1,065 Followers