The Panty Sniffer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,060 Followers

"Whew," Johnny said, "it's going to be tough to top that. Who's turn is it."

"How about me?" Celia asked. "Can I do a dare?" It occurred to her that she didn't have to wait for Derrick. After all, she was the one that wanted to fuck his big cock.

"Sure," Katie said, giving her a suspicious look.

A devilish grin crossed Celia's face. "I dare Katie to measure each guys cock, and then suck the smallest one."

"Ohhh," Katie said, "and who do you think that will be?"

Celia lied. "I think Johnny has the biggest cock." She winked at Derrick before he had a chance to react. "But, to make it interesting, I'll fuck the biggest cock while Katie sucks the smallest cock."

Johnny pulled a ruler out of the desk drawer and handed it to Katie.

Disappointed that Celia might be fucking Johnny, again, she waved the ruler in his face and said, "Let's see what you've got."

The little exhibition between Derrick and Celia nearly had her creaming her panties, so she wasn't surprised to see Johnny's cock standing at attention. For good measure, she stroked it a few times, and then pressed the ruler against the base of his cock. Measuring carefully, she announced, "Six and... of hell, lets call it seven. Seven inches is the biggest I've ever seen, so Celia, it looks—"

"Hey," Derrick interrupted, "don't I at least get measured?"

"You're wasting your time Derrick," Johnny said. "Besides, you're going to get blow job out of this."

Celia chimed in, "As much as I'd love to fuck Johnny right now, you better make the dare official. Measure him."

Derrick turned to face Celia, making Katie come around to him, just out of Johnny's eyesight. He dropped his pants, letting his deflated cock hang freely between his legs.

Katie took one look and said, "Nice, but not quite as big as Johnny. I think Johnny is the winner."

"Wait," Celia said. "Shouldn't you make sure he's hard before you measure him?"

Katie frowned at Celia. What was she up to? She already fucked Johnny, and now it was her turn. Why was she messing with her? Feeling his soft cock, she had to agree with Celia. She knelt before him and looked up, "Since I'm going to have to blow you anyway, I'll just get started now." She easily took his cock into her mouth, snaking it a short ways into her throat. Soft and pliable, it was easy to suck. However, she didn't have much enthusiasm for getting her second choice.

Celia saw the disappointed look on Derrick's face, and realized that he was not reacting well to Katie's halfhearted blowjob. Catching his attention, she leaned back against the headboard, spread her legs, and traced the length of her slit with a fingertip, stopping to tease her clit.

Derrick smiled, locking his eyes on her snatch.

When she lifted her finger and tasted it, she knew he would be hard within moments.

Katie gagged when his oversized cock nearly got stuck in her throat. As she pulled back, her eyes grew to the size of saucers at the sight of Derrick's monster. "What the fuck?"

Johnny came over to see what the commotion was. "Holy fuck Derrick!"

Celia chuckled. "Better measure it."

"Ten inches," a stunned Katie announced, still not sure what to make of what just happened.

"Ten and one half," Derrick corrected her. "I can measure too." His insistence on accuracy melted away any lingering tension in the room. He turned to Celia and asked, "Top or bottom?"

"Definitely top," she replied, pulling him down next to her.

Johnny lay down next to Derrick, in the opposite direction, and said to Katie, "Looks like it's you and me. I'm up for a sixty-nine, especially with a shaved pussy."

Katie smiled, no longer upset by Celia's trickery. She was out of her clothes and had her bald pussy hovering over Johnny's face. His smaller cock easily slipped down her throat.

Celia got on top of Derrick and brushed his face with her long blond curls. She raked her hard nipples over his chest and tickled his cock with her prickly muff.

Derrick was in heaven, his every desire about to be fulfilled. Despite her incredible beauty, his mind wandered to his mother, and the incredible thrill she had given him with his first fuck. Celia slid herself onto his waiting cock, momentarily banishing any thoughts of his mother.

She held her breath and kissed him deeply, forcing her tongue between his lips, as his massive cock filled her. Once inside her, she parted her lips and moaned, flooding his mouth with her warm breath. She stared into his eyes and pumped her hips, slowly, rhythmically, devouring his cock with each thrust.

Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Katie's head bobbing, and turned his head for a better look. Her moist lips expertly slid down to the base of Johnny's shaft, and then slowly retreated, leaving his cock coated with a glistening sheen of saliva.

"Eyes front," Celia commanded, pulling his face back towards her and locking her lips onto his. Her lust was building, and she wanted his full attention. She wanted him to fuck her, to pound his cock up into her. She needed to climax on his monster.

He obeyed, pounding up into her, doing his best to focus on her carnal desire. He closed his eyes in an attempt to concentrate. But, when he did, images of his mother would flash before him, bringing him to the edge of climaxing. He'd open his eyes to chase them away, only to feel his orgasm fade. Fuck! Celia was everything he had dreamed of, yet he struggled to keep focused.

Celia couldn't wait for him, and climaxed in fury of motion, shouting unintelligibly as an intense orgasm gripped her shuddering body.

Derrick watched her face contort in ecstasy, feeling detached, unable to share in her pleasure.

Katie stopped sucking long enough to watch Celia in the throes of a monster orgasm. Johnny's tongue was good, lashing at her wet slit, but didn't seem to compare what Derrick's cock had done for Celia. She felt a twinge of jealousy, and returned to sucking Johnny.

Celia stretched her legs out and hugged Derrick tightly, savoring the last of her lingering orgasm. If she was aware that he hadn't got off, she didn't let on. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his neck, keeping his cock snuggled deep inside her.

Derrick was once again distracted by the flurry of motion next to him. Katie was close to getting off, and sucking Johnny for all she was worth, trying to finish him before he launched her into an orgasm of her own.

She didn't make it. She lifted herself off his cock and arched her back, mashing her ravaged pussy hard against his face. Her cry of ecstasy filled the room.

Derrick watched a shot of creamy goo erupt from the head of Johnny's cock and splash into her open mouth.

Celia's eyes popped open when she heard Katie shriek. Without missing a beat, she wrapped her fingers around Johnny's cock and finished jacking rope after rope of sticky white cum splattered Katie's face.

Katie's body convulsed in intense pleasure, leaving her barely aware of the cum bath Celia was directing her way.

Katie came down from her orgasm and slowly realized that her face was dripping with Johnny's cum. She wiped a dollop out of her eye, looked at Derrick and giggled, inadvertently forcing cum to burble out of her mouth.

Celia squeezed one last drop from the tip of Johnny's cock and scooped it up with her finger, drawing Derrick's attention away from Katie's cum covered face. She was surprised that his cock was still rock hard, inside her. After licking her finger, she asked, "Did you cum?"

He shook his head slowly.

Before Celia could react, Katie said, "I dare Celia to suck that monster."

Johnny had crawled out from underneath Katie and used her lime green panties to wipe his cum off her face. "I dare Katie to help her."

Not to be outdone, Celia said, "Okay, I'll blow him, and I'll even take it in the mouth. But, I dare Katie to swallow it."

"Nice," Johnny said, "it's a triple dare."

Katie wrinkled her nose. She had just gotten a small taste of Johnny's load, and wondered just how big a load Derrick's monster cock could produce. Could she really swallow that much?

Celia caught her reaction, and said, "It's a dare, there's no backing out now. Unless, you want me to back out too."

Katie was committed, and she knew it. Besides, she had gagged trying to blow him, and wanted to see if Celia could do any better.

Derrick was on his feet, suddenly energized by the thought of two beautiful girls sucking his cock. This time he was determined to get off for the girls.

Katie stood behind him and hugged him tight, pressing her tits into his back. She gripped his cock with both hands and pointed it in Celia's direction.

Celia dropped to her knees and squeezed his thighs. She let Katie guide the head of his monster dick into her open mouth.

Johnny stood behind her and placed both hands on her head, gently nudging her onto Derrick's monster.

Celia did her best, but couldn't keep herself from gagging before she had him halfway in. She pushed him back and looked up at Katie, pleading for help.

Katie resisted the urge to give her a hard time. After all, she had been the first one to choke on his cock. "You just keep the head in your mouth, let me do the rest."

Derrick moaned when he felt Celia's moist lips engulf the head of his cock while Katie stroked his shaft with both hands.

Johnny held her head firm and began chanting, "Faster... faster... faster..."

Katie spread more of Celia's saliva along his shaft with each stroke. Encouraged by Johnny's chanting, she picked up her pace, banging her fingers against Celia's lips with each stroke.

"Faster... faster... faster..."

Katie's grip on his cock was awkward, leaving her unable to stroke any faster. She pushed Johnny aside and took his place behind Celia. She pressed her groin into the back of Celia's head, and used both hands to tug on Derrick's cock, banging the edge of her palms against Celia's lips.

Johnny was hard again, and did not want to be left out of this action. He moved in behind Katie, cupped her breasts, and pressed his cock into the crack of her ass.

Katie paused for a moment and lifted a leg to position herself over Johnny's cock. She gasped when he rammed it home, and then returned her focus to Derrick's cock.

Derrick groaned as he watched Katie jack his cock with a renewed fury. His singular focus was on the head of his cock, concealed in Celia's mouth, surrounded by her glistening lips. He felt his seed bubbling deep in his balls, and knew he would not fail this time.

Katie was on her toes, manically tugging his big cock with both hands, on a mission to fill Celia's mouth with his load. Her tits were bouncing in large circles, synchronized to each tug of his cock. The pounding her cunt was taking from Johnny only added to her frenzy.

Celia steeled herself for the inevitable, as Katie wailed mercilessly on his cock.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Katie shouted, with each thrust of Johnny's cock, feeling another orgasm building deep inside her.

Derrick focused on Celia's eyes as his first shot of cum started the long trip up the length of his shaft. "Argh!"

Katie's got off on Johnny's cock just as Derrick fired his first shot. Her hands spasmed uncontrollably, falling away from his cock.

Celia had prepared for what was coming, blocking her throat with her tongue to keep from choking. It was not enough. She flinched when a thick rope of cum splashed against the back of her mouth, forcing her off of his spurting cock.

Celia's eyes opened wider and wider as Derrick watched in amazement. Even though no one was stroking his cock, he continued blasting out shot after shot, filling her open mouth as she struggled to regain her composure.

Johnny pulled a convulsing Katie tight against him, holding her upright as he blew his load hight in her cunt.

Celia got her lips sealed around the tip of his cock, containing Derrick's copious load. Sensing he was almost done, she gently stroked out the last of his load. When she stood to let Katie finish her dare, she realized that the two were in the throes of an incredible orgasm, and in no condition to swap a little cum. Who was she kidding? It was a ton of cum.

Derrick tapped her on the shoulder.

When she turned back, he planted his lips on hers, pressing his tongue up against her tightly sealed lips. She instantly understood, and open her mouth, flooding his with the contents of her overflowing mouth.

"Did you see that?" Johnny said, pointing to Celia and Derrick, slurping cum between them.

Katie smiled. "Guess I skated on that dare."

"Not to worry," Celia said. "We've got the whole night ahead of us."

They'd barely got settled back on the bed when Katie's phone chimed with an incoming text.

"Fuck!" Katie said, looking at the screen. "My mom wants me home to babysit my little sister."

Johnny said, "It's almost ten! She's just now going out?"

"She's already on a date and wants to stay over, so I have to relieve the babysitter."

Johnny laughed. "Looks like we aren't the only ones getting some action tonight."

"Not funny," Katie replied. "I've had too many beers to even consider driving home."

"I'll ask my mom to do it," Johnny said.

Derrick feared the night was coming to an abrupt end. "Looks like it's just the three of us."

"Sorry boys," Celia said, "I'm going to stick with Katie and make sure there aren't any problems. But, we'll definitely take a rain check, right Katie?"

Katie licked her lips, smacking them loudly. "Got to finish my dare."

And then they were gone, leaving Derrick and Johnny with their dicks hanging out.

After getting his clothes back on, Johnny tossed Derrick the Wii controller. "How about golf?"

*****

Johnny glanced at the clock when he heard a knock on the door. Eleven-thirty.

Mandy entered her son's bedroom with a cold six-pack in hand. "Hey boys, sorry your evening got cut short."

"No problem," Johnny said. "Thanks for taking the girls home."

While Johnny was putting the beer in the mini fridge, she gave Derrick a wink. "I'll leave you two to your video games."

What the fuck was that wink? She was almost out the door when it dawned on him that the night may not be over. Mandy knew he was fucking his mom. Was she ready to head down that path? Shit! Think fast. "Hey Mrs. McCabe, stay and have a beer with us," he said, doing his best to make it sound casual.

Johnny looked at him skeptically.

Mandy didn't give him time to object. "You know, I could use a nice cold beer. Plus, I'm dying to hear how you two made out. The girls wouldn't tell me anything."

"Mom," Johnny said, a look of exasperation on his face.

Mandy shushed him with a wave of her hand and twisted the top off a longneck. She took a long swig, and then handed the bottle to Johnny. Popping the top on a second bottle, she handed it to Derrick.

"Thanks," Derrick said, taking the bottle and watching Mandy twist off one for herself. It wouldn't be long before Mandy was as loose as they were.

She took a moment to study her son's trophy wall and noticed that Celia's picture had been added. "Is Katie's picture going up on this wall?"

Johnny looked like he was going to blow a gasket. Derrick intervened before Johnny fucked this up. "Her picture is definitely going up."

"Recognize anybody else?" Mandy was enjoying seeing her son put on the spot.

Derrick took his time scanning the wall. He knew exactly who Mandy meant. "You mean Darcy?"

Mandy looked at Johnny. "Really? Derrick's big sister?"

Johnny looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He tried to speak, but only managed to sputter a weak denial. Regaining his composure, he said, "Mom, we shouldn't be telling tales out of school."

Mandy discretely nodded to Derrick, letting him know that he was on the right track. She waived her hand towards the trophy wall. "Oh come on Johnny, you tell me about your girls all the time."

"Really?" Derrick said, prompting a death stare from Johnny.

"Oh yeah," she said, "on the ride back to school. I get some really juicy details."

"Wow," Derrick said, "that sounds hot."

"You have no idea," she said, liking where Derrick was leading her.

Gilding the lily, Derrick added, "I know what I'd be doing if—"

Johnny cut him off. "Derrick, that's my mom you're talking about."

Ignoring her son, she finished Derrick's thought. "Jacking off?"

Derrick nodded his head enthusiastically, and then decide to serve her up a softball, right over the plate. "How about you?"

Johnny shook his head in defeat.

"A woman never tells," she said, batting her eyes. "Let's just say that I really looked forward to the drive home, alone, behind the wheel."

"Sweet," Derrick said, giving his cock a squeeze in front of Johnny.

Johnny about went ballistic, but once again got cut off by his mother.

"Would you lighten up," she said, exasperated. "Besides, I wouldn't mind hearing about tonights festivities."

"I give up," Johnny said, dismissively. "Go ahead Derrick, you started this, you fill her in."

Mandy took a seat in the chair Celia used for Derrick's lap dance and was all ears, grinning at Derrick.

Derrick's excitement got the better of him. "I fucked Celia," he blurted out.

Johnny smacked the palm of his hand against his forehead. Could this get any worse?

"What?" Derrick said, surprised by his reaction.

Mandy chuckled, took another long swig on her beer, draining it. "Be a dear, Johnny, and get me another beer. Then maybe you can explain to Derrick what I mean by juicy details."

Johnny got the beer, along with another for he and Derrick. He knew full well what his mother wanted to hear, but with Derrick in the room, it just didn't seem right. After catching his mom's icy stare, he realized that there was no way out of it.

Mandy was sympathetic to her son's quandary. However, after watching the change in Darlene since she started fucking her son, she wasn't about to be denied now. Johnny just needed a little push to get him started. "So, our little plan to hook Derrick up with Celia seems to have worked. Any surprises?"

"Yeah," Johnny said. "I'd say one really big fucking surprise."

Mandy looked at him quizzically, trying not to give anything away.

Derrick suppressed a giggle and did his best to act embarrassed. He could fake a lot of things, but blushing wasn't one of them.

"Start with the games we played," Johnny said, changing the subject.

"Good idea," she replied, "and don't leave anything out."

Derrick took his time, aware of the effect his tale was having on Mandy, not to mention the bulge building in his pants.

She was impressed by the way they used the games to loosen up the girls to the point they were willing to flash them. It took all the will power she had to suppress the urge to press a hand into her crotch and feel the warm moisture she knew she would encounter. When he described the lap dance, she saw her opening and took it. "Where?"

Derrick immediately understood, and pointed to the chair she was sitting in.

"Here?" she said, feigning surprise. She stood up. "Show me."

Mandy turned her back to Johnny and watched Derrick slide into the chair. He sat stone faced, wondering how she was going to pull this off. He glanced at Johnny, who was still staring at his mother in disbelief.

She opened her mouth and ran her tongue around her lips, twice. Unable to get his face to crack, she said, without looking back at her son, "Johnny, do you mind if I give it a try? Your dad always said I was pretty good at it."

Derrick lost his composure and broke into a shit-eating grin. He eagerly looked to Johnny for approval.

Why in the fuck did she mention his dad? He felt a twinge of sympathy for his obviously horny mother. "I guess," he said, reluctantly. "I mean, if Dad really liked it." He had no doubt that like Celia, she would soon be riding Derrick's monster. He was surprised to feel his own cock coming to life.

tv46
tv46
1,060 Followers