The Panty Sniffer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Mandy placed her hands on Derricks shoulders and straddled his legs. She gave him a couple of hip pumps and started to lower herself into his lap. Nearly on him, she changed her mind and stood back up. She had a sudden urge to watch her son's reaction, so she flipped around and lowered her ass into his lap. Even knowing what to expect, she had no trouble faking her surprise when she wiggled her ass onto his monster. "Ohhh!"

Johnny gave her a knowing smile. "That's the same reaction Celia had."

She winked at her son, and lifted her dress up just enough to eliminate one layer of fabric between them, getting herself ever closer to the object of her desire. "I'll bet she did." She sighed, rubbing her crotch along the length of his shaft. "I didn't mean to interrupt your story, keep going."

"Let Johnny finish," Derrick said, "I'm a little distracted."

Johnny laughed and continued the tale, getting as far as the pussy eating dare. When he mentioned Derrick's fetish, she interrupted.

"No shit?" This time she had to fake her surprise, mostly because what she was about to say wasn't true. "Your dad was a panty sniffier."

Johnny looked at her skeptically. That seemed a little too convenient to him, and he wondered if he was being set up.

She sensed his skepticism, and feared she'd gone too far. Too late to turn back now. "It's true, whenever he had a business trip I would tuck a pair of dirty panties in with his underwear."

If he hadn't gotten so turned on watching his mother lap dancing, he might have put it all together. But her story was plausible enough to distract him. The thought of his dad jerking off to a pair of mom's dirty panties clouded his judgment. "Let me try it."

Mandy smiled. He had crossed the line, the same line that Derrick must have crossed with Darlene. She leaned back in Derrick's lap and wiggled out of her panties, briefly flashing her dark triangle to her son. At the same time, Derrick discreetly pushed down his sweats, freeing his cock. Keeping her eyes locked on Johnny, she eased herself upright, forcing his hard shaft between the wet lips of her pussy.

Johnny snatched the panties from her hand and sniffed them, reveling in the aroma of her musky scent.

She smiled at her son, all the while sliding herself along Derrick's monster shaft. She desperately wanted his cock inside her. All she needed was a sign from her son that he was okay with it.

Johnny squeezed his cock in plain view of his mother. He could see the lust in her eyes and instinctively knew what she wanted. He nodded.

She raised up and guided Derricks cock into her, moaning with pleasure as she slid all the way down his rigid pole. As good as it was, she wanted more. Ever since she found out that Darlene was fucking her son, she knew that someday, she too would cross that line. With Derrick's cock already inside her, she lusted for more. Throwing caution to the wind, she pointed to the wall and asked, "Didn't you tell me that you fucked one of those girls in the ass?"

Johnny smiled, and pointed to Linda's picture.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The sensation of Derrick's monster cock inside her was erasing all her inhibitions. Do it, do it, she chanted under her breath. "Johnny, there's some lube in my purse, if you want to join us." She licked her lips in anticipation. Come on baby, don't wuss out now.

When she saw Johnny make a move towards her purse, she stepped off of Derrick's cock, turned around and got right back on. She humped him, slowly, hoping that the next thing she felt would be Johnny's cock, behind her. She considered stripping off her dress, but thought better of it. Johnny had never seen her naked, and she didn't want to introduce any new complications.

She wasn't disappointed.

Johnny reached under her dress and pressed a slick finger into the crack of his mother's large ass, probing her soft cheeks for her tight hole.

Mandy felt his finger slip into her, quickly followed by a second finger. She moaned with pleasure, but resisted the urge to look over her shoulder to watch him enter her. She gasped when he forced his slippery cock into her. Consumed by lust, she barely noticed the momentary pain when he stretched her open.

Neither boy spoke, letting Mandy take control. She held on to Derrick's shoulders and pumped her legs to fuck them simultaneously. She concentrated on their heavy breathing, trying to keep from getting too far ahead of them. She didn't want to just feel them cum inside her, she wanted to hear them, to experience the ecstasy of their climax.

Too bad it didn't work. Her nasty thoughts pushed her too far, too fast, and a powerful orgasm took control before she could realize her goal.

"Mom, Mom," Johnny shouted, snapping her back to reality. "My legs are cramping, I have to stand up."

Tingling all over, she knew she had climaxed, and fought to regain control. She planted her feet, and all three of them got to a standing position, keeping both cocks deep inside her. She locked her arms around Derrick's neck and lifted her feet, wrapping her legs around him.

"Thanks Mom."

"Get me out of this dress," she said, leaving it to the boys to figure out how. With a little effort, they managed to wrangle it off without losing their connection to her. As soon as Derrick got her bra unhooked, Johnny's hands were all over his mom's magnificent tits.

The scrawny kid with the big cock managed to carry most of her weight while Johnny fucked her from behind, stroke after stroke up into her ass, rushing towards his own inevitable climax.

Sated by her climax and no longer distracted by her own lust, she focused on her son. Hanging from Derrick's neck, she forcefully rocked her hips against their cocks, eager to get them both off inside her.

He weight was too much for Derrick, and his legs buckled, sending him crashing back down into the chair. His cock flopped out of Mandy.

Johnny used all his strength stay upright with his mother perched on his hard cock. He staggered back to the bed and fell back, taking his mother with him. He clutched her tightly and somehow managed to keep his cock buried deep in her ass.

Mandy giggled at the sight of Derrick sitting in the chair, shaking like a leaf, his boner sticking straight up. She was whipped, exhausted attempting to double fuck the two boys. Her hamstrings were screaming for relief, so she tried stretching out her legs. It helped, but it also tightened the grip she had on her son's cock.

Derrick stood between Mandy's legs, staring down at her inviting snatch. She knew it was their turn to get off, but just couldn't resist the urge to experience one more orgasm.

She opened her legs and used both hands to pull open the petals of her pink gash.

Derrick wasted no time getting to his knees and licking the length of her glistening slit. As much as he enjoyed it, he couldn't resist breaking away and asking her what she had in mind.

"First get me off, then I'll tell you." She reached for his head to pull it back into her crotch, but he pulled away, just out of her reach.

Johnny snickered, surprised by Derrick's audacity. He'd be just fine with finishing in his mother's ass, but was curious to hear what she had in mind. "Tell us first, then we'll get you off."

Mandy turned her head and whispered into Johnny's ear. "You two are evil."

"You have no idea." Johnny slipped his hands into her crotch, fluffing up her matted thatch with his fingers. It was his turn to spread the soft lips of her pussy.

Derrick understood what Johnny was doing, and took several long licks, stoking Mandy's fire.

Mandy let out a soft moan when his tongue circled her hard clit. "Okay... I already know what Derrick wants. Darlene told me all about it." She pulled her son's hands away from her crotch and moved them up to her breasts.

Derrick's eyes lit up with excitement and he nodded his head, sending another wave of pleasure coursing through Mandy's loins.

Johnny kneaded her large breasts, pinching her hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger. "What?" He did not understand the reference to Derrick's mother.

Mandy squeezed down on her sphincter, if only to remind him that he had his cock up his mother's ass.

Despite the subtle hint, Johnny still couldn't put it together. "Just tell me."

"I'm going to take a double facial, just like Darlene did."

Johnny closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on this new piece of the puzzle. It slowly came together for him. Without know the exact details, the overall picture was pretty clear. He should be pissed, since he'd been tricked into fucking his own mother. And he would have been, if only his damn cock wasn't still stuffed in her ass. Shit!

"Come on Johnny," Derrick said. "It's so much fun."

Mandy glared at him, not for butting in, but for pulling his luscious tongue out of her pussy. "Enough talking!"

Derrick obliged, and got back to work on her pussy. He lavished her glistening slit with his soft tongue.

Johnny let it go. He had a lot of questions, but was more interested in helping Derrick get his mother off. It crossed his mind that it might also be enough stimulus to get him off in his mother's ass. Katie had been his first facial, however accidental, and he didn't want to miss the real thing with his mother. He lay as still as possible, working his mother's tits while Derrick did his magic on her pussy.

Mandy understood her son's conundrum, and lay as still as possible. She closed her eyes and focused on the incredible pleasure of Derrick's tongue.

He worked his way up her slit, rimming her hard little button several times before traveling back down, letting his chin bump into Johnny's balls, snuggled up tight against her asshole.

Johnny massaged her breasts. Her chest heaved each time Derrick's tongue came in contact with her clit, and Johnny would pinch her hard nipples, heightening her pleasure.

She struggled to remain still on her son's cock. Like a Pavlovian dog, she felt a rush of pleasure as Derrick's tongue traced a path upward, towards her clit. Just the anticipation of his tongue reaching her clit brought her to the brink of an orgasm. Each little flick sent a shudder through her body, squeezing her son's cock even tighter in her ass. And then his tongue was gone, headed south to start a new cycle. Just one more, that was all she needed.

She cried out the moment his tongue returned to her clit. Her electrified body shook violently in response to the incredible pleasure radiating from her hypersensitive clit. Her muscles clenched, curling her toes downward, balling her fingers into tight fists. She was so fucking close.

Johnny was barely hanging on. The aroma of his mom's hair caressing his face, not to mention two handfuls of her tits, had him ready to erupt.

Derrick felt her pussy clench, and eased up with his tongue.

"Oh... my... God!" She could barely get the words out between gasps. Relaxing her muscles, she melted into her son's body, releasing her tight grip on his cock.

Fueled by the musky aroma of the juices oozing from her pussy, Derrick couldn't resist one more try. He licked his way up her slit, headed back towards her clit.

"Derrick... No... I can't..." Too late. She no longer had any control of her body, and was simply along for an incredible ride.

"Mom... I don't think I can..." Too late for Johnny too. Unable to hold back any longer, he got in two quick strokes into her ass before erupting inside her.

Derrick had barely touched her clit when Johnny's hard thrusts bounced his face away from her pussy. He looked down, dumbstruck to see Mandy's pussy blossoming open, like the petals of a flower.

Mandy's orgasm dissipated quickly, leaving her totally relaxed as gentle waves of pleasure washed over her. Too relaxed, and too much beer.

The cum from Johnny's cock was oozing out of her ass as he pounded his load into her tight asshole.

Mandy felt herself loosing control. "Derrick, watch out..."

Derrick's puzzled look gave way to complete surprise as a burst of warm liquid erupted from Mandy and sprayed his face.

"Johnny... stop..." It was all she could get out before another thrust of his cock flushed out another spray of pee.

Unaware of what was going on, Johnny pumped her hard, drenching his friend with each new thrust.

With Johnny finally finished, Mandy raised her head and looked at Derrick. She broke into laughter.

Johnny raised his head to see what was going on. "What the fuck?"

Mandy broke off her laughter long enough to blurt out, "I tried to warn you."

Derrick grabbed his tee shirt and wiped his face. He wasn't exactly sure what just happened, but it definitely had him turned on. He stroked his cock, still dripping wet with Mandy's pee.

Johnny felt his soft cock slipping out of his mother's ass and pushed her to an upright position. "Has that ever happened before?"

Mandy blushed. "Yes, at a frat party, back in my college days. I didn't even know about it until somebody told me the next day. I must have had way too much beer."

"That was the only time?"

Mandy hesitated. One time she and Butch were out boating on the lake, fishing and drinking beer all afternoon. They found a secluded anchor and stretched out in the late afternoon sun. She knew what he wanted, and obliged him with a nice slow blow job in the open bow of the boat. After downing another beer, he returned the favor, finger fucking her while he sucked her hard clit. That's when he discovered she was a squirter. He was so turned on after getting drenched by her warm piss, he fucked her on the spot, culminating in a second intense climax for both of them. From that point on, the offer of a second beer was his way of letting her know that he wanted a warm blast of her pee.

"Yes, just that once," Mandy lied. One fetish was enough for these boys. However, she noticed that her squirting gave Derrick a raging hard-on, just like it did to Butch.

"Sounds like we did good." Johnny held up a palm, getting the expected high-five from Derrick.

She composed herself and slipped off the bed. Kneeling before Derrick, she gripped his cock and thumbed the underside, just below the head. Opening her mouth, she gently kissed his cock. There was no way to avoid the weak taste of pee, watered down by the beer.

Johnny moved forward to the edge of the bed and sat, holding his mother between his legs. He hugged her, reaching for her breasts while watching Derrick's cock slide between her lips. "Are you still going to do a facial?"

She rolled her head back and looked into her son's eyes. "Just watch."

Derrick gripped his cock behind her hand and stroked himself.

Mandy swatted his hand away. "Let me do this."

Johnny laughed, and tossed Derrick the black panties Celia had worn. "Use these."

Derrick caught the panties and held them to his nose, taking an exaggerated sniff. "Fine, we'll both just watch."

She cupped his balls and gently massaged them while using her lips and tongue on the head of his cock, getting it wet with saliva. She stroked him gently, spreading her saliva down the length of his shaft.

Derrick groaned, surprised that the slow motion hand job was so intense. It didn't hurt to get the fresh aroma of Celia's cunt with each breath.

"Tell me when you get close." She squeezed a finger into the crack of his ass, gently probing for his asshole.

His eyes were locked on her lips, caressing the head of his cock. The stimulus was too much for him. "Oh yeah."

She knew what that meant, and pressed the tip of her finger up into his asshole. She pushed him back about a foot, and then lightly gripped the end of his cock. Barely moving her hand, she gently thumbed the cleft in the head of his cock.

Johnny leaned over her shoulder to get a better view.

She pursed her lips and waited, staring at the tip of his cock, determined not to flinch.

He sucked in his breath.

She felt his cum pulsing through his shaft before erupting from the tip.

"Ungggnnnnhhhh," he hissed, emptying his lungs.

Splat!

She took a direct hit on her lips, splashing upward into her nostrils. The corners of her lips turn up in a faint smile. She didn't flinch.

Splat!

She was not so lucky this time. He couldn't hold still, and she failed to adjust her aim. It caught her right on the cheek, splattering up into her eye. She flinched, closing both eyes.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

Unable to aim, she opened her mouth and leaned in to take the rest of his load, slurping it up until he had no more left to give. She swallowed, smacking her lips.

Johnny massaged her tits, spreading the cum dripping from her face over her hard nipples.

"Nice job, Mom." Johnny hugged the side of her face, careful not to get any cum on him.

"It's not the double I promised you," she said, licking her lips, "but I was pretty damn good."

Derrick didn't share Johnny's aversion to cum, and kissed her all over her face, slurping up what remained on her face.

Mandy glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost two in the morning. Exhausted, and over the protest of both boys, she called it a night.

Almost out the door, she turned and told the boys to sleep in. Their disappointment faded with a promise to serve them breakfast in the morning.

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers