The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an experienced tongue lashing, Thomas's Father enjoyed cum shot after cum shot.

Swirling his tongue around the convulsing prick, he made it twitch and convulse with pleasure.

Finally in possession of every ounce of cum Thomas could possibly give up, the Father stood him up and stripped his remaining clothes off until the two of them stood naked together for the first time. It wouldn't be the last. He held Thomas closely in a warm, loving embrace. Rubbing his shoulders and patting his head like adoring parents and lovers do, while his hard cock throbbed warmly between them.

Pulling back, he let his son consider the hard on. Let him see the moist dick head and thick, stiff shaft that was now his to enjoy.

He watched as Thomas reached out and stroked it , felt a freedom he'd only imagined about.

Thomas would press his lips against the stiffness, licking it again and again until his mouth slid to the head and he enjoyed his first taste of moist dick head. He was hooked and began sucking with a talent that was in-bred.

The proud Father would take his son to bed that day and begin showing him the art of man love.

Thomas soon moved into an apartment near his Father and was given full entree to his gay lifestyle.

He felt welcomed in this world like nowhere else and began maturing quickly. There was no more "conflict," only pure man love and he felt at home again.

////////////////////

I was now the happy recipient of Thomas's tutelage.

With feet split wide, my ass cheeks were spread around Thomas's fist as I was "sitting" on his fingers deep inside me.

Moaning like a girl, I was gently riding him and pumping my cock into his mouth. His control was complete.

Just then a woman walked through the open doorway, drink in hand.

"Oh ... sorry," she said somewhat tipsy and giggled. "I was looking for a bathroom."

Taking obvious notice of Thomas's working me over, she apparently decided the bathroom could wait and slid quietly onto the head of the bed to watch us.

Completely naked save the tiniest of thongs that covered her cunt, she was a pleasingly curvaceous vision stretched out at the top of the bed. Attractive in a seductive-looking manner, her expressive eyes weren't shy

about where they went and she took full measure of the oral surgery Thomas was conducting on me.

Small breasted, she was all "bottom half" as from the waist on down she was a tongues fantasy land.A roller coaster of curves and shapes that would delight anyone's mouth and have it wanting to take the ride again and again.

After surveying each other slowly and completely, our eyes locked together.

It was just a few moments later that I released.

With my back arched and my ass clamped down tight on Thomas's fingers, my prick gave up its first creamy load. Pushing my pelvis forward, I wanted him to have all my length and take my cum at his pace.

I moaned as he slurped my helpless prick.

Finally, my balls ran out of ammo and my cock was shooting blanks. Thomas collapsed onto the bed with a backwards swoon and stared back at me silently.

"Was that good for you baby?" I asked.

He was a beauty.

With knees spread wide and jockstrap bulging, it was easy to see why I wanted to keep him happy, why I fed him so regularly.

"It was VERY good for me," the woman admitted to us both.

Thomas knew her apparently : "Its more than good Carol, I heartily recommend it."

Carol looked me in the eye silently just before I slipped to the floor and proceeded to kiss and nibble on Thomas's bulging jockstrap. I nuzzled his balls through the material and licked the outline of the curved cock bound up inside until finally pulling the jockstrap aside, I swallowed his hairy sac. Pushing his thighs wide, I was making a meal of the defenseless treats. Sucking them gently and tasting the sweet sweat that hid behind them, before running my tongue up the length of his towering 8" prick and swallowing it down like the good cock sucker I am.

Carol watched silently, sipping on her drink.

My hands were everywhere and spurred on by pleasing and encouraging moans, my mouth was a working like a love machine. Then I pulled off and grasped his wet prick to start jacking him off. This was his true weakness. Like any man, Thomas was a decided lover of blow jobs but more often than not they didn't get him off,

Hand jobs and a good ass fucking never failed and in minutes he was spraying all over his stomach, until I swallowed him down and cleaned him up.

"Lets go party!" I said, back up oh my feet and slipping my thong on.

"Such a cum-sucking whore," Thomas joked while bounding from the bed. "Never satisfied."

I winced falsely when he smacked my ass.

"Well come on bitch its time for you to mingle, but you can only look, you cannot play!" Thomas laughed before bolting out the doorway..

Carol now slowly raised off the bed and walked close by me on her way to the door.

She moves with sexy smoothness, she knows it and I like that.

"Pleasure meeting you," I said with a grin..

Standing next to me, we looked deeply into each others eyes while she let her fingers play on my chest. I stood still and didn't bat an eye while she twisted and pinched one of my nipples hard. Clenching my ass tight, I was able to remain silent and expressionless when she pierced the nipple with her fingertip.

"Pleasures all mine," she said, in a hushed and very friendly tone that I liked.

"All mine," she concluded, looking slowly down my body and seeing my response.

With a momentary still gaze into my eyes, she moved towards the door and I watched her curves as she departed. Amongst her various treats, Carol had a delicious looking ass and she "played" it to good affect.

On my way to the party I stopped in to see how Professor Arnold was getting along and noticed the tables had turned. The Professor was squeezing his considerably oversized cock inside one of the young men now. Stretching the

hole very nicely. I hoped he'd be gentle but seeing the color of his backside, figured payback was coming.

"Back already," the Madame's smooth voice called to me, "and look, all dressed to play."

I countered with a smile: "Not yet, not yet, but maybe later."

"No 'maybe' baby. You come back," her tone perfectly stern and seductive.

"I will Mistress," I said in character and we exchanged friendly and knowing smiles.

I heard her saying "Good boy" just as I left to join the party.

I'll enjoy her guidance, I'm sure.

////////////////////

I'd noticed his stare first.

Seated in the front row of Professor Arnold's class, Thomas's dark brown eyes would lock onto mine and we grew comfortable holding each others gaze for longer than normal.

He seemed to be conveying a message but I wasn't certain, which left me wanting more.

Tall and firm and with a body earned through years of swimming competition, he exuded a comfortable self confidence with everybody. All the girls flirted with him and he'd banter with them easily, never offering an outward hint if he was fulfilling their wishes. While people were milling about after class, I began to step to the front, pass by him and say "goodbye" or have some other quick exchange.

In short order, these exchanges became longer as our interest to speak to each other grew.

One day Thomas asked : "If I was getting the hang of things or needed any help."

Sensing the opening, I evenly replied that I was doing ok but could have a few questions and arrangements were made on the spot to meet in his office on the Friday afternoon upcoming. All very public, all very proper and all very hopeful on my part.

Suddenly I realized I needed to come up with some questions just in case I'd misjudged him!

His office was small and very private. Although a large University, professor's aids apparently don't get the perks. Well, not big offices at least. A "built in" and rotating stable of fresh, young meat would be considered a perk in some books.

Discussion immediately centered around the upcoming weekend and mutual inquiries were made if either of us had anything planned.

So much for the academic issues!

Something told me I'd "been here before......" and raised my hopes for a positive out cum!

The conversation then meandered over various things as we searched for common interests and eventually

settled on the "universal" topic between men: sports.

He told of his swimming heroics, which were apparently considerable, commenting at the end:

"But I never could get used to wearing Speedos."

"Too tight?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded back.

I made a mental note: good cock.

So I took the plunge and said with a smile

"Too bad you cant swim naked, but guess the drag on your Johnson would probably cost you time."

"Actually, I like that 'nice & tight' feel," I went on. "I lift a lot of weights and prefer something small."

I wondered if he was making any mental notes.

Going on, I made up a bogus but purposeful reason, saying it was so I could see my muscle definition better.

"You ripped are ya?" he asked playfully.

"Well, you know that saying about the beholder.....or is it......what?" I responded confused.

But in a few moments he had me removing my shirt to prove myself. This was working out way too well!

Soon he gazed openly and approvingly at my chest, abs and arms.

"And the legs?" he went on.

"My best part...now don't be shocked," I cautioned while kicking off my sandals and removing my pants to stand in front of him wearing only a string thong that had nothing in front but a triangle pouch of material

that held my bulge.

It was much like a woman's bikini but you knew just by looking that her cunt must be shaved smooth because there was no extra material allotted to cover stuff like pubic hair.

The concealed curve of my cock was obvious and the tip of my dick head, though still concealed, was peeking up at me.

"You do like them tight," he said with a grin and eyes that were eating me up. "Turn around."

I did as asked and stopped once fully turned so he could look me over completely, at his leisure.

I heard his zipper and grinned.

"Very, very nice," he said with admiration. "Now what about that last muscle?"

Knowing immediately what he meant, I turned and walked to him saying: "It gets worked out alot."

I slipped the thong off when I got to his chair, exposing my stiff cock.

His pants were undone and without hesitation I'd slipped to the floor and released his swollen manhood.

A prick to be proud of.

Considerable in both length and thickness it had a slight angle turn towards the tip leading to a delicious looking cut head, with beautifully defined edges that were ready to be eaten.

Turning my head sideways I let him watch as I licked his length slowly, from one side then other, until he was raised completely and standing stiffly on his own. Then I simply gazed at his hard beauty, lust written all over my face.

"Mmmmm baby," I murmured, as I grasped his shaft and slipped my wet mouth over him.

Tasting him fully, I explored each curve and ripple of his cock with unhurried devotion. With lips contracted just right, I sucked his dick head while my tongue scraped around its sensitive edges and he began giving up pre cum.

Pulling closer and raising a bit, I slid down his rod. Head facing one way, then slipping back up, I'd do it again facing the other way. Over and over I showed my cock sucking prowess by taking his considerable cock all the way down without the hint of a gag or an inconvenient tooth getting in the way. His love pole twitched gently and acknowledged my caresses, so I "welcomed" him with more. A mouth full of saliva and pre cum made fine music as I noisily slurped him.

If he was speaking I'd not have known, my focus was too complete.

He shuddered. His hips shook slightly and I felt his cock jump on my tongue so I increased the relentless attack. I sucked on the swollen and mouthwatering head with lips clamped down tight, whipping his traitorous prick without mercy. Then jamming him down my throat, I drew up with lips pressed tight around his soft but stiff girth, receiving a fresh load of pre cum that made it worth doing all over again.

Another attack on the head, then down deep again.

Thomas's hand slipped through my hair. He began squirming and breathing hard while I blew him furiously. Normally, I'm a "gentle" cock sucker, not picking up pace until the finish line is in sight and I dash the final 50 yards, but I was

attacking Thomas's prick with a lustful vehemence that its just eating up!

Pulling his dick head, my mouth yanks him from side to side then spears him down deep with an open throat.

He shakes again....

His fingers were squeezing my head slightly, hanging onto me.

I was breathing hard through my nose and vibrated him with moans so he'd know the cock sucking heaven I was in. Feeling his extreme stiffness, I pumped him quick and tight, almost making myself dizzy, knowing the sweet end was near.

Finally, he shot up the place....

His pelvis rocked, his cock jumped and my tongue was splashed with cum....which I like now.

Kicking it up a gear, I slay his prick entirely. He was spewing on cruise control and I was in the driver's seat.

He got my mouth filled with goo, yet I continued to work him for more.

Draining him totally, there's was nothing left but his soft, swollen and exhausted prick laying dead in my mouth.

I continued sucking it for another ten minutes, giving it a proper burial.

I followed him home that night and we spent the entire weekend sucking and fucking. Giving and taking from each other in every imaginable way. Neither of us wore a stitch of clothing. Out bodies were completely available for repeated, frequent and pleasurable use at a whim.

Come Monday we'd taken each other every way and everywhere possible. We'd filled and cleaned each other multiple times...only to do it again and again. His Father and friends had trained him well as he was a superbly attentive lover.

Encouraging the manly bitch inside me, he guaranteed my eagerness to please.

Which guaranteed I kept his cock rock hard.

////////////////////

Stepping out onto the back veranda, a number of eyes turned my way. Some were more conspicuous in their examinations than others, but hours of sweat at the gym was coming back to me in spades. A large, sun drenched pool lay out in front of me, dominating the entire backyard. It was surrounded by sun worshippers, swimmers and casual acquaintances alike all of whom had one thing in common : a lack of clothing.

The back yard was an expanse of dark green grass that was dotted here and there with towels or lounge chairs occupied by party lovers. The ground sloped up to a tall privacy fence that surrounded the entire area and afforded us the chance to disrobe in peace.

"The Belle of The Ball arrives," came Carol's voice as she stepped from behind me. "Sooooo overdressed though."

"But I don't know these folks," I smiled back.

"Modest....you? Now why do I doubt that?" she replied with a humorous glint to her steely blue eyes.

She was a remarkably attractive woman with an arresting sexual presence. Soft, rounded curves could be found up and down her body that just begged to be licked, kissed, massaged and pleased. Again I sensed a naturalness, a self confidence with her naked body that was refreshing. I liked strong women and she certainly was one. Peering up at you with killer blue eyes, she'd could melt the strongest of men and bend their cocks to her will.

"Well not everyone here knows me as well as you do," I winked at her.

"Yes but I'm sure it wont be long," she said while handing me a cup of worn ice.

"Bring me another Bay Breeze," she commanded sweetly and with a pretty extension of her hand gestured towards some beach towels grouped together in the yard. "Overrrrrr there," she added before heading off towards the towels and again giving me the pleasure of watching her shapely form walk away.

An attractive man, completely naked, stood leaning against a table and watching our exchange.

"Be careful," he said with false concern. .

Far too good looking to be ignored, I responded: "Oh really, whys that?"

"Carol will eat you up and spit you out," he went on with an engaging and friendly gaze.

"Do I care if she swallows?" I joked and we shared our first laugh. Following up my first success quickly: "Weren't you taught about talking to strangers? Especially when sitting around naked?"

"Oh yes," he replied with a smile, "but I found that it attracts alot of good looking young men in thongs, so I do it as often as possible."

Touche, I thought.

I liked this man. He was both good looking and smooth. Not to mention he had an outstanding prick. His bodystyle was angular and long, with muscles reached and grabbed on from joint to joint more than bulked between them. As such, his cock fit him perfectly as it naturally hung long against his thigh, forcing me to conjure up images of the "up and running" version on my own.

"Todd," he said, with an outstretched hand.

I slipped mine into his softly, letting my fingers slide slowly against his smooth palm before closing around it.

"Kevin," I replied while looking into his eyes. "Very nice to meet you."

"Have you had the pleasure?" I continued, while letting my eyes wander over him and giving him back his hand. I'd found that people who got naked publicly enjoyed such open appraisals, otherwise, they'd be clothed. So my giving him the once over only reinforced the confidence in himself that got him naked to begin with....and it gave me a good excuse to check him out.

"Oh God yes, many of them......but which do you mean?" Todd shot back with a bright smile.

"To fall victim to Carol's hungry ways of course," I clarified.

"Oh no," he mused, while looking in her direction. "Although I could, I prefer different dining partners."

With an open acknowledgement of his considerable cock I replied: "All leave the table satisfied I'm sure."

"Always" he said confidently and stopped. "Perhaps sometime?"

"I'll clear my calendar," I confirmed and the "date" was on.

"Good. Now best you run that drink out to Lady Carol or she'll be quite cross with you."

"My lucky day," I joked with a smile before leaving to fetch.

"Nice," he called out after I'd left.

Presuming he was referring to my ass, I answered : "It is."

A few minutes later I arrived at Carol's towel and she immediately rebuked me : "You're late and made me get all sweaty."

I was, and she was, but she looked just fine to me. The late morning sun had become quite fierce. Carol had two other towels laid out on the grass around her, both of which were occupied by wonderfully naked young ladies who also glistened from a mixture of tanning oil and sweat. There was going to be some sunburns tonight! Both girls seemed very indifferent to my arrival, so I spent my time the best by simply eyeballing them and didn't waste time on "hellos."

"Don't you always look this good?" I complimented.

"Smart ass," she smiled brightly. "Now give me my drink and get out of that silly little thing. I want to make the entire party jealous and have you rub me with oil.'

Complying was a talent of mine, so the thong got ditched.

"I see he got to you," Carol said as I lay a towel next to hers, my cock not being as limp as it could be.

"Not yet, but there's always hope," I sighed.

"Hmmmm, I like a man who knows his place," she observed before taking a sip of her drink.

"And I like smart women," was my ready response."Naked, hot and sweaty ones even."

Again she flashed a bright smile while saying: "You're just full of sweet things, aren't you?"