The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All in due time My Lady...all in due time," I smiled and brazenly bent to lick her deliciously large and dark nipple that was too close to resist.

"I'll make you pay for that" she smiled.

"Only if you promise," I said with a friendly glance as I departed and left her to her minions.

Feeling recharged, I marched to a lounge chair in the backyard ready for some quiet time. Tanning oil, warm sun and a cool drink were to be my only companions and soon my already tanned skin was warm and glowing shiny brown with a liberal coat of oil. To guarantee that perfect tan, I was sure to grease my cock, stroking it until it glistened stiffly.

My eyes closed and I felt the sun working my over, but I only got a few minute of peaceful suns worshipping is all I got before being disturbed.

"You don't think we'd turn down such a warm invitation now do you?"

A man had knelt down besides my lounger and pleasantly taken hold of my oily prick.

The sun blinded my ability to see who he was, but I never minded a "stranger" hand job anyway.

Eventually I was able to angle my head right.....

"Oh hey Todd," I said with happy surprise. "Please do..be my guest." I joked with a look towards my crotch.

"I'd just been wondering where you'd head off to in fact," I smiled.

His firm squeeze on my erection confirmed his location.

"We thought you might need some more oil," he said and was already squeezing the bottle all over me.

I was just wondering who "we" was when the black stud I'd watched earlier stepped to the other side of the lounge chair. Seeing the opposite side of him this time, was just as pleasing as the flip side. His hardened, curved and muscled chest was a manly delight and his dark skin absorbed the sun like asphalt.

I'd decided that both sides of this guy was pure eye candy, even before laying eyes on the power tool he was packing.

This stud had the kind of cock most men can only dream of....and very often do. Hanging long and thick from his muscled torso, you'd need a crane or three mouths to get it up. Big, heavy globes hung down below it, and supplied the creamy white bullets for this cannon.

I wondered if Todd was feeling my pulse rate quicken.

My cock was definitely up for more play, shiny and throbbing but Todd kept giving it the occasional squirt of more oil. Already well coated, the oil would run down it like fudge on a sundae till it disappeared over my balls and down my crack.

Both men far out did me in the cock department but the black guy's Mama, most certainly his Papa, would suck this monster if given the chance. Such cocks, such opportunities don't come around often and aren't to be squandered. The black guy hadn't said a word yet and just as silently, he straddled the lounge chair, offering me an up close look at his monster that I quickly got personal with.

Grasping and raising it, I licked and stoked it while marveling at its mass. Pumping him with slow respect, he slowly began to fill. Smartly, he'd shaved his pubes down to a thin mat on his torso, which would make this prick visible all the way to the trunk and all the more impressive. As he swelled, I kissed, licked and stroked wondering how big he'd finally wind up. The dickhead was a thing of total beauty. Growing wider as it swelled and raised skyward, its edges were becoming more defined and sharper. .

When done, the black stud was proudly displaying a strong, thick 14" of pure man meat and grinning down at me.

This guy would be the center of any buffet table at any party that's for sure.

Todd joined in and was playing the guy's prick like a flute while I switched focus to the dark sac of cum that I could now see fully. Planting my face between his legs, I chowed down on his nuts. Unable to swallow the entire thing without choking, I still showed proper devotion by worshipping it in sections. His smell was manly and intoxicating. His balls a super sized meal.

There we were, two white boys worshipping this black stud's prick and both hoping for a return to slavery. but only if this guy could be our Master. When completely full and as stiff as he could possibly get, the cock was towering above me.

It you stuck an umbrella in the hole, I'd be all set, but sun worshipping wasn't on the agenda anymore.

Wrapping both my hands around it, I pumped the oily shaft from top to bottom. Clamped down on him and squeezing him slow, the glistening monster cock starting to throb and I realized I'd handled fish that were smaller than this thing.

Todd had the dick head under control with lips wrapped around it tight. I watched as he was sucked and slurped up

the pre cum I brought to him. Ever the gentleman, Todd kept one of his hands between my thighs and slow squeezed my hot, oily balls to perfection. I spread wide in appreciation and he worked them over good before following the trail of oil that led to my hole. Bending my knees and pulling my legs towards me as much as possible with the black guy standing in the way, I gave Todd as much access I could.

I sensed what was on his mind and didn't want to do anything to dissuade him.

Soon his long middle finger was in me deep. Sliding quickly and easily in and out of my oily hole, he was scraping and massaging my insides like he knew how. Moaning for him, I slid a hand over his rod and pumped him tight to let him know I was with him all the way...where ever he wanted to go.

Finally the black man moaned deep and his knees buckled. His cock went as ramrod hard as it could and with a "controlled squeeze" I released the first cum shot to Todd's waiting mouth. Only Todd pulled away at the last second and let the load fly onto my face...doing the same with the second shot as well! I had to wipe off a pile of cum that drained into my eye socket and blinded me...sticking it in my mouth. Todd clamped his lips around the head again and did as he should...swallow the rest of this guy's cream as I pumped it up.

More cum shots flew, these from over my shoulder and landed on my chest. Someone had been watching and apparently liked what he saw. A hand massaged the cum into my chest and pinched my nipples hard before disappearing back over my shoulder.

The black guys prick was down but still massively swollen and still getting licked like candy but in a few moments Todd turned on me, pressed me back into the lounge chair and began licking and cleaning my face. In another second, we were sucking face. Mouths open and tongues engaged, locked in a deep cum filled kiss.

The black guy was probably thinking: "two more white boy notches for my prick."

He'd ignited the two of us and now the fire was out of control and about to engulf us.

Stepping off the lounge chair, the black guy walked away never having said a word.

Todd and I were slapping cum back and forth our cocks stiff as steel. We wanted each other bad.

Holding his face tight, I sucked his tongue from between his soft lips and sucked it like a cock. Loving on its soft wetness, I worked it like I hoped to do gorgeous prick. His finger was in me again and I spread really wide for him. Breathing hard, I slid down the chair a bit and spread my knees wide. Gripping one of my ass cheeks, I pulled my crack wide open for him....gave it up completely. I was ready to be his bitch and he knew it. Looking down I watched as Todd corkscrewed his index finger in me, pounding my hard ass with his closed fist.

That didn't last too long.

He needed more and I was ready to give it. Pulling me out of the lounge chair, he guided me to the soft grass a few feet away. I'd probably already stained my knees spreading them, but Todd wasn't satisfied and wanted me wider. Smacking the inside of my thighs, he clipped my dangling balls and sent them bouncing until my knees were where he wanted them and my crack was broken open completely. He pushed my head down and I held my muscled ass pointed up high so he'd have his target: my oiled and ready hole.

I don't think I'd ever been so wide open before, so ready to be fucked and filled.

A few strokes and Todd's cock was shining like new. Long, hard and ready for work. He popped the head in me and stabbed me deep with with one experienced push.

"Fuck me hard baby," I told him with complete conviction. I wasn't "working him," I wanted to be nailed shut.

Todd was moving fast now. He'd wanted my bitch ass soon as he'd seen it and now it was his.

I'm strong, muscled and masculine but he pegged me right. He knew I'd go down for it and knew I'd stay down on it until he brought it home.

Pulling us tightly together, he proceeded to pound me good: "Hold steady bitch."

Somebody squeezes oil onto his drill and keeps it sliding easy. Holding us tight, he's getting down blissfully deep, full and hard, stretching my hole to his will. His powerful DOM cock is porking me solid and soon I moan each time the edges of his large dick head scrapes over my prostate glade. Soon I'm giving up sweet whispers. Soon I'm whimpering like a girl.

He slams his hard, greasy prick in me tight and works it slow, then gripping my tight waist, jerks my body till we're slapping together as he pounds me fast and hard. He's determined to show me what a good ass fucking's all about and I'm signed up for the ride! I'm loving every second of the loving he's putting on me. My own prick is full, stiff and dripping precum into the grass. Clenching my ass, I squeeze him and work my muscles to clamp down and release him with each stroke.

Todd holds my hips, closes his eyes and rides me hard....fucks me fast and solid till I give it up to him:

"Ohhhh pleaasse............." I beg.

My own eyes are closed, my mind and body in a shared state of bliss.

I doubt I've ever been fucked this well....this totally. Todd's working like a machine and his long, deep thrusts are piercing my soul.

I moan or whimper something with each thrust now, having been fucked into complete submission.

Mindless of anyone else around us, my love canal is numb and totally tamed by his manhood.

His cock's twitching inside me, surely he must be ready to explode by now, but he just REFUSES!

He refuses to cum, refuses to stop fucking me into oblivion, refuses to fill me, making me his bitch forever.

Refuses to end his domination of me....and my cock throbs harder still.

Showing a will of steel, Todd pulls out completely. his long, hard and greasy prick bending up out of the way just before he smacks my ass hard with his large right hand. My asscheek shakes violently and quickly his mark is made.

He was close to shooting, but he's not finished breaking me yet.

"Yeoww..." I scream out, suprised by this change. He smacks me again..and again...I'm amazed at his determination to dominate....and weak for it. Like his fucking, he starts spanking me with increasing ferocity and loving tenderness until I'm wincing with each with successive stroke.

But I hold steady and accept his love.

Blistering my ass with hard shots, Todd's now adding stings on top of stings on top of more stings until they start to melt together into a huge, numbing burn. Nerve endings from the entire area are now constantly firing off, whether touched or not, constantly bombarding my brain with stimulation. Overflowing and overloading it with so much sensory stimulus that I begin floating into a state of delirium and it stops hurting as much.

My brain is overpowered with electrical signals and unable to unscramble them all. Combining that with an innate ability to get pleasure through submission, I start to "feel" the pain pleasurably. Todd adds more overload with additional whacks, and my ass is glowing red as a beet and close to bleeding but I don't truly feel it.

I'm on a high that each new pain simply maintains, more pain stimulus turned into delicious opiate.

Nothing hurts as it should...it feels good...as it should...and I start responding lowly: "Ohhh.....ohhhh.......do me...."

I'm still kneeling...still on all fours...but my head floats higher with each blow: "ahhhhh....ahhhhhhh....yesssssssss"

Head up and eyes closed, I don't realize I'm flinching, I'm just moaning: "mmmm.....ohhhhhhh pleassss......"

A week sitting on a pad is worth this high.

Someone clenches and twists one of my nipples - hard. I pull away slightly, but no more and remain in place. feeling the pain flow over my me like soothing water and hope for more..

Someone reaches between my legs and squeezes my balls - hard. My knees don't move, they stay wide. I just gasp from from the jolt of pleasure it gives me.

Someone squeezes and jerks my cock - hard.

I don't try to stop him or recoil in pain, I just cum again.

Todd is fucking me, finishing me off at last. I recognize the feel of his prick inside me.

Those pleasures get compounded every time he scraps against my ass, so I push back against him.

After Todd, someone else steps behind me and whacks my ass a few times. Someone else needs to dominate a bitch and I'm the best available. I hold still while he fills my hole with his

hard cock and shoots out a heavy load. When finished, he slips down and slides his tongue in my gaping hole. Holding himself in place with a hand clamped down on my inflamed ass, he takes the mixture from my defenseless hole and eats the mess like a pig in slop.

Someone grabs my hair and holds my head while he slides his cock down my throat. Facefucking me for a few minutes, he dumps his load and I swallow by reflex, slurp on his delicious pole from habit

When he's done and his cock is soft enough, he's able to empty his bladder onto me and I feel him spraying my back, head and face with the long, warm flow his hardon had long been denying. When he's close to be empty, he feeds me his cock again and I drink his bitter lasts.

Finally, and unbeknownst to me, Professor Arnold reappears from nowhere and decides to tutor me with his big cock. My holes stretched out good by now, but the Professor is a big fella and I'm feeling every inch of him jammed down my messy hole. Grabbing hold of my hips, he's bumping and grinding his flagpole into me till he's got blood on him from off my ass.

I'm moaning and loving every second of it.

The Professor fills me too...adds to the mixture dripping out of me.

"I knew first time I saw you this day would come," he said confidently while getting up off his knees.

Thomas came and rescued me from any further anal onslaught and took me inside.

Once I'd come down from the "pleasure pain high."...painkillers came in real handy.