The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh 'kissing up' is one of my better skills," I said and she laughed. "But I wouldn't say that what's in me is sweet. Not that its stopped anybody from tasting it." I said while sitting myself down.

"I've noticed" Carol said while rolling over, giving the entire party another pleasing view of her beautiful backside. Me in a front row towel!

To prevent a thin tan line, her thong was laying at her feet.

"Oil me up Baby, I don't want to burn." she said while laying her head down.

Knowing marching orders when I hear them, I put my drink down, covered my hands with sun warmed oil and went to work.

One of Carol's young friends also responded to her command and rising from her towel, follows my lead. Acknowledging my presence finally with a slight smile, the girl puts to work soothing Carol's sloping back with her small hand and slender fingers that are covered in "tan-giving" oil.

Pretty in all aspects, I mentally commended Carol on her bagging this one. The girl had gone back to being oblivious to me, so I was able to look her over closely and couldn't imagine a displeasing vision of her whatsoever - giving or receiving.

While I oiled up one of Carol's legs, I watched the girls hand make slow circles in the small of Carol's back. Of course my mind wandered to thoughts of my tongue sliding down that smooth back, gently flowing into the split between the mounds of her ass and slipping on down to her small, tasty toes. These mental diversions didn't stop me from my labors but certainly added to the enjoyment of them.

Her body felt wonderful. Toned and trim. The only fat on her was it was where becoming and useful. She was smooth as silk from the oil and sweat and I was doing her up with slow rubs. Her body was a magnet that held my hands on her.

"Very nice," I complimented.

"Good boy" she whispered in a sleepy, sexy sorta way. Closing her eyes, she let out a relaxed, pleased moan.

She was thoroughly enjoying the worship spectacle taking place and I don't believe either of us minded one bit.

Glancing around, my eye was drawn to a fenced in corner of the backyard and the broad shoulders and muscled physique of a black man. His back and ass were so artistically defined that only hours upon hours of exercise could achieve such masculine beauty. The sun shimmered off the rivers of sweat that ran down him as he jammed true meaning into the fat ass of some lucky white guy who was supporting himself up against a tree.

They were a contrast of opposites that privacy not with standing, I couldn't help but consider.

The tree hugger had obviously let himself go, if he'd ever been in shape to begin with. He was rounded, soft and hairy with reddish-pink patches all over him from the recent exposure to the sun. This guy definitely needed to get outside more often, if only in hope of running into more black studs like this guy!

From my viewpoint, his wide ass would shake following the pile driving clench and release of the black mans hard, muscled torso. Watching this transfer of energy, I wondered if there was any "Einstein-ian" principle for what I was witnessing:

Mass into ass = cum squared....or perhaps that was: Ass divided by Mass + time = cum squared.

That seemed more likely, but more research was definitely required. Before I turned my attention back to Carol,

I'd honed in on the black man's physique so well I could "feel" his technique.

Taking liberty, I bent down and gently kissed Carol's ass. Her girlfriend / slave girl's small hand was massaging one asscheek, so I chose the other one without complaint.

Making butterfly lite, submissive little nips of Carol's softness, was followed up by a slow slide into her ass crack with my extended tongue. This interfered with my coworkers efforts and I hoped she didn't mind, but she'd just have to wait till I was done.

For some reason, I'd always taken a different view when people yelled "kiss my ass" at each other and had never yelled it in anger myself. I like people kissing my ass. Please do, have at it!

My tongue tip was making its presence known where it counted most and with another light moan Carol granted me my advances. Bending her leg, a small foot was raised upwards and my coworker quickly applied her small mouth to the tender toes, so now I felt comfortable taking my time.

Emboldened, my passion for Carol's ass grows and I flick her hole quickly.

Putting both hands on her soft sweetness for the first time, I gently spread her and lap the length of her crack with slow head movements and a deep tongue. Giving her less physical than mental pleasure, I worship her with a submissive passion unleashed. I'm feeling there are alot worse things in life than being a slave to this Babe.

I see the lips of her sweet cunt and yearn to please it as well...but not yet.

Looking up and gaining focus, I see a couple of men seated next to each other who are both watching and jerking off. In another short moment, one mans taken measure of the other with lips clamped down tightly and head pumping slowly. The "less active" man grins at me widely.

I couldn't see what the toe sucking friend was up to, but feel her body next to mine, so figure she must be doing something good back there. Interrupting again, I gently get Carol to turn over and spread her legs, which she does surprisingly without comment or complaint. However, this earns me a scowl from the slave girl who is now "toeless" and jealous that I've taken position between Carol's knees. I'm uncertain if my getting in the way pisses her off, or she feels I'm treading on private property. Probably both, but que sera sera sera.....

Initially I'm seated back on my legs and able to lean forward and begin seriously eating Carol's cunt. Totally clean shaven, she's all delicious white meat and I slip my tongue into her hungrily. Clamping down on her softness, I suck and lick her clit with alternating devotion. Plunging deeply into her sweetness, I taste the soft, warm walls of her cunt that are welcoming me with a delicious flow.

The sun's blazing down hot and hard, adding to our heated lovemaking.

I feel Carol's hands slip over my sweaty head and she holds it gently, presses it down slightly, guides it perfectly. Uncovering her hardened clit with a tender tongue, I worship it with gentle scrapes and tantalizingly light flicks. My lips capture and embrace hers and I lap up the overflowing passion as her body shivers.

I'm devouring her and being consumed in the process, overcome by primal a lust.

Hearing her soft moans, I'm powerless but to please her further. Helplessly, I press into her wet heat.

Slowly we've become one.

Nothing exists except our loving connection and the overwhelming need being expressed.

Gently yet strongly our souls speak and we both feeling compelled to obey their commands.

Unconsciously, she spreads further, revealing and surrendering herself more completely.

I accepted and took her fully with my mouth, lost in the delirium of being her slave.

////////////////////

Thomas would later tell me more about Carol and I'd come to understand and admire her more.

She was sexually active and unusually aggressive as a teen and as she matured into a young woman, her body shaped beautifully and quickly, gaining the interest, attention and affection of older. more experienced men and women. Her sexual appetites were varied and she explored them all freely while leaning the power of desire and

how to use it.

Her own parents had divorced and Carol had seen enough of the "bad times" of their relationship to realize that the love and sexual fire of most marriages only lasts so long, leaving the partitioned partners hungry and eager for release. Taking a job in town and not heading off for college, Carol seduced many of the overly interested fathers of her former High School classmates. Or better put, let them seduce and entrap themselves.

Entertaining their suggestive flirtations, Carol would give it back when she felt it productive. After awhile "private meetings" would be arranged where opportunity was ripe and the married fathers needs and weaknesses caused

them to overstep. They'd gain the sexual release sought and needed in exchange for a compromised, completely broken marriage held together by strings Carol controlled. She would use them like toys after that, which she learned many of them preferred.

Her controlling skills got an early start and men were easy prey.

Then there was the soccer coach who Carol remembered hung around the High School showers a bit more than normal to hand out towels. Surprised to run into Carol at the Pharmacy where she now worked after graduating, the coach tried to strike up a friendship and became a frequent visitor to the store. Under the guise of being polite, she'd continually ask if Carol needed a ride home or wanted to get a bite to eat after work. In time, Carol played her hand and took that ride home...to the coaches empty home...where with legs spread, she smiled and watched the coach eat the wet cunt she been craving so badly. But such behavior could never be explained to the Coach's husband, or worse her children, and Carol took advantage of her for favors, money and sexual delight. The coach could only enjoy Carol's body after complying with her demands and in time she learned to appreciate and need Carol's domination so much that she divorced her husband in false hope of starting a new life with the girl. That never happened, but the coach did begin life anew, as a Lesbian. Unfortunately, she was fired from the High School the following year for inappropriately approaching and touching underage girls in the showers.

Carol was advancing quickly, becoming experienced, confident and cunning in the ways of love but her apprenticeship was complete once she'd seduced the divorced Mother of her lover and former classmate Stephanie. Although this history has its detractors and conflicting viewpoints about who seduced who......

Anne was attractive, smart and sexy. So, Carol could understand why a man couldn't satisfy her. Men were weak and craved guidance. Certainly an attractive, successful career woman like Anne wouldn't tolerate such a weakling.

Carol would often think of her while laying awake in the middle of the night, her fingers rubbing her clit or slipping deep inside her slit and spurring her imagination. She'd remember how Anne always greeted her with a warm and expressive smile whenever she'd come to see Stephanie or spend the night. She'd recall how often her eyes rode the feminine slope of Anne's shoulders, down her back and firm ass while she was turned cooking a meal.

Carol's cunt would ache whenever she recalled the fullness of Anne's breasts. How they accented her appearance beautifully, capturing Carol's eye and imagination regardless of the angle or attire. The woman was good artwork. The frame didn't matter...wasn't necessary in fact. Carol used any pretense to "invade" the woman's space, to stand so close she feel her radiated warmth or capture some of the sweet fragrances she put on.

The mother was always receptive, which furthered Carol's building desire.

That summer Carol was invited to spend two weeks at the beach with Stephanie and the Mother and accepted the invitation quickly. The condo had been won in the divorce settlement and as the "family" did yearly, they were getting away. Only this time, Carol would replace the newly divorced member. For a few days, Carol could only watch Anne's tight bikini clad body lounge about the pool and look on enviously as she'd slowly rub oil over her legs and between her thighs. When possible, the bikini top would be removed and beautiful breasts be allowed to bake in the sun.

Each night Carol made Stephanie pay for the sexual tension her Mother was causing. The two girls had been casual overs for years and Stephanie, who'd had come out of the closet and announced her preferences, was more than up to the task. As far as Anne could tell, Carol was her daughter's only "straight" friend.

On the third day, no one went to the pool or beach. Anne suggested all three sunbathe on the condo's private balcony and provide incentive, a healthy supply of Margarita mix was purchased. Without comment from Anne, the girls quickly and freely disrobed and Stephanie's task was to keep Carol properly lubricated. Anne maintained her parental dignity by wearing the bottom of her string bikini but with glances unnoticed, she'd watch how accepting Carol was of her daughter's time consuming rubdowns. When the heat became unbearable, the girls would share a lengthily shower, after which the oiling process would begin again.

After a few hours and drinks, the Mother turned onto her stomach and asked her daughter to keep her from burning as well. She didn't object when Stephanie lowered and removed the bikini bottom and in her relaxed condition felt quite comfortable laying still while the girl deeply, slowly and thoroughly massaged her soft ass until properly protected.

Carol was besides herself watching the unattainable object of her lust stretched out naked just a few feet away and stealing the attentions of her submissive, so during the night Carol slipped from the girls shared bedroom and tiptoed to the Anne's bedroom. Having made certain to get Stephanie off, she was confident she'd sleep soundly following a

a day of drinking in the hot sun. She wanted her out of the way.

Feigning a bad dream and inability to sleep, Carol gained surprisingly easy invite into the Anne's bed and was very pleased to see the short, sheer nightgown and tight panties the Mother was wearing. Although Carol was fully mature now, the Mother pulled her close and soothed the "distraught" girl while Carol rested her hand over the Mothers sheer nightgown, covering her right breast. Only the thinnest of material separated Carol's hand from the woman's full and shapely breast. Feeling the contours her tit, Carol worried that her hand might be resting too heavy.

Nothing was said, no complaint was raised.

In the darkness, Carol could make out the "white" outline of a vibrator on the nightstand and her nipples grew stiff, her passion overcame her and slowly she started to massage the woman's breast.

"Carol?" Anne whispered, but stopping short of rebuking her, the light touching continued.

It wasn't until the girls hand scraped over the now stiff nipple that the Mother spoke lowly and clearly: "Carol ...sweety....you know what you're doing?"

There was already a faint breathlessness to her voice.

The love starved Mother was becoming helpless, already unconsciously stroking Carol's back as the pleasing caresses grew in confidence and strength. Carol's hand pressed down fully and held Anne's fullness tenderly. The sheer nightgown was pulled tight, the outline of the straining nipple clear to see, the sensation of the material scraping against the inflamed point only causing it to harden more.

The heat between Anne's legs was intense and she could do nothing when the nightgown was slowly lowered off her shoulder. She could do nothing when Carol's soft lips encircled her. She only moaned and drifted away.

When Carol's hand slipped over the mound in Anne's wet panties, she was held tighter.

When Carol's slender fingers slipped inside the panties, inside the tight cunt that needed her, nothing ever felt so good. Anne spread in acceptance. Her body ached wonderfully, flowed passionately and she felt transformed. Embraced

by the power of the seduction and gratified by the soft demands and loving touch of her seductress.

The nightgown and panties were removed and Carol ravaged the woman with a lust uncaged.

There was a renewed hunger unleashed in Anne that now urgently needed feeding and these pleasures would be repeated with increasing frequency over the following days, nights and weeks to follow. Stephanie would be included

and the two girls would often lock eyes and smile while Anne moaned and shook uncontrollably, the sweet taste of her daughters cunt on her lips and the stiff authority of Carol's strapon deep inside her.

////////////////////

I was startled and more than disappointed when Carol ended my feasting!

Getting up off her own back, she pushed me backward until I was "sitting" on my bent legs and ankles under me. With oily hands grasping me around my sweaty neck and shoulders, she spread her legs and slid up my thighs until the lips of her flower opened up and she could impale herself on my prick. With her weight now forward, she leaned into me and my ankles cried out in pain!

She'd turned me in a perfect "fuck platform" and started pleasing herself with me.

I couldn't move a muscle and held myself steady with both arms stretched to the ground behind me. The pleasure she brought to my stiff pole was offset by her bouncing weight on my bent back legs, but she was using me like a human dildo and I liked the idea. After a bit my legs went numb and the painless sensations actually became a pleasing counterbalance to the fire around my cock.

"Don't.......cum," she hissed in my ear while grinding down on me.

I thrust my pelvis up as much as possible. Giving her all the cock I had to give and relieving some of the pressure on my legs. Onlookers clapped lightly as they watched her powerful display and the muscular definition of my tensed body.

We both became slippery, sweaty messes....which only added to the enjoyment

.

What I could feel was her occasional involuntary shake as she gyrated and jammed down on me. Coupled with the moans she fed into my ear, I was sure I was being drenched in cum. Finally satiated, she lifted off and slid back down down onto her towel. Her girls apparently knew the drill as both were quick to cover her with eager tongues.

I was left alone. My slimy, cum covered cock twitching in the wind!

"Now," she relented with a huff.

Grasping my prick, I jacked off for all to see, not moving or collapsing to my towel until firing off ropes of cum.

"Bravo...bravo," I heard from the crowd around us. .

"Very good boy," Carol said softly, stroking my sweaty face while looking and feeling entirely pleased.

Turning my face into her hand, I licked her slowly. Thoroughly tamed.

////////////////////

Following such arduous party going, a refreshing swim, food and drink was clearly in order and I mingled with a wide array of people who all seemed to be coming from or eagerly heading to a sexual encounter of some sort.

Everybody switches were in the "on" position.

Walking gingerly though the house, I saw that many more people had arrived. The rooms were packed much tighter but nobody was complaining about a lack of space. Folks were paired off or bouncing from group to group enjoying some

combination of drinking, eating, groping or fucking. Even the more private people, the wallflowers, were watching intently and gaining what pleasures they needed.

As I head off to take a peek into "Professor Arnold's" room, I wondered how they'd ever get rid of all the cum spots and without giving it great thought, finally decided it a good thing I didn't live here. The Professor's room was also more tightly packed and active than before, but he nowhere to be seen. Probably chilling his ass is a bucket of ice somewhere!

There were definitely more whips and open palms flying about since last I'd visited this room and pleased moans of "ahhhhh" or "yessss" were coming from all over as the receiver absorbed the pleasure pain and gained the need for more.

"Business is good..." I whispered into the Madam's ear who stood by the door but hadn't seen me.

"My Love!" she smiled broadly. "It is indeed, but when's the moth going to come in and get burned?" she asked.

We felt like old friends already.