The Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was angry with Annie for that outburst. She had effectively taken away any ability I might have had to bargain with the young man.

"Let's say my wife is right and we will go along with your blackmail. Where will we be meeting and how many people are the 'we' you have been talking about?" I asked.

His reply was short and straight to the point.

"I don't like it being called 'blackmail'; we view it as an incentive to obtain your cooperation. We'll want to see you this Friday evening. You'll get a hotel room and call me on my cell phone; you have the number, to let me know the hotel and the room number. By your obtaining the room, you'll know that I'm not taping our encounter. I have a couple of my friends from my home with me to help with the inventory and I've met two or three guys since I've been here whom I'd like to include in this, so six of us, total, at the most, and the two of you. It's probably a good idea to get a suite."

He continued, "I'll limit the drinks for my friends to one apiece and no drugs for everyone's safety. I've purchased home s.t.d test kits for everyone, courtesy of my uncle's estate, and all of us will be tested for any communicable diseases before there is any contact with either of you."

"Wait a minute," I said. "You just indicated there might be sexual contact with me, didn't you?"

"As I said, you'll do as you're told and if that includes any kind of sexual contact, we'll let you know what we want you to do and how we want it done," he replied, now looking me directly in the eye.

"What is your answer?" he demanded.

I swallowed and looked quickly at Annie who nodded almost imperceptibly.

"I believe we have little choice other than to accept your proposal," I answered.

"But I have to tell you, I'm not happy with the blackmail, despite your calling it incentive. We joined your uncle with the thought that it was a one-and-done arrangement and I just don't see this as part of that bargain."

"Do you agree, Honey?"

Annie had already said her piece and just nodded her head, her blond hair bobbing slowly as she did.

"Good," the young man said, totally ignoring my comment about blackmailing us, "I was hoping you would see things my way. It's so much cleaner and easier."

"One last thing," he said.

Looking directly at Annie and with a smile I can only describe as akin to that on the face of the cat that had just eaten the family canary, he asked, "Are you wearing panties?"

She seemed shocked at the question, despite the conversation we had just been holding.

"Do you mean, am I wearing panties, now?" Annie asked.

"Yes, I mean are you wearing panties now," he replied.

"I am," Annie answered.

"I want them as a token of our agreement," he said, without a great deal of emotion.

"You can give them to me here or you can go into the Ladies' Room and take them off and bring them to me, but I don't want to wait long."

I could tell he was full of the power this situation had given him and was really enjoying himself. Annie and I were equally uncomfortable. There was no conversation for a moment while we all contemplated our various positions.

Annie excused herself and headed to the Ladies' Room. She was only gone a few moments and seemed a bit flush-faced when she returned. As he stood to exit the restaurant, she handed the young man the wisp of cloth that doubled as her thong and waited to see his reaction. He didn't even look at them, stuffed them into his pants pocket and stood as if to leave.

"Oh, and one more thing, I know I said that was the last but, I also want a nice deep kiss."

We were in front of the world in an Applebee's Restaurant. Everyone could see what was happening if they were at all aware. Annie closed the gap between the two of them, stood on her tiptoes to bring herself to a proper height, met his lips and opened her mouth to him. Ian eagerly returned her kiss and slid his arm around her shoulders, pressing her against him. They were together like that for what seemed an interminable time.

Breaking the kiss, Ian spoke to me.

"I'll wait for your call. Thank you for making this as easy as possible. We'll have fun. I promise."

Of course, he didn't explain or elaborate on who the "we" were of whom he was speaking. Annie and I gathered our things and also rose to leave.

It was good and bad that we didn't have much time to think about what our lack of discretion in meeting with the young man's uncle and his friends had gotten us into.

We had to make arrangements for a suite in a local hotel. I left that to Annie. She seemed more resigned to her fate as the hour neared and maybe even a bit too accepting of the blackmail that had gotten us to this point.

I was much more bothered by what had been promised, or was it threatened, than Annie was and I wasn't too sure that I didn't see an almost imperceptible eager anticipation in her demeanor. I knew that she had had fun with her sexual exploits at the Party but she had, after all, been given the choice of participating in this latest meeting and had volunteered that she really didn't think it was a good idea or necessary to try a second time. I had to ask.

"Annie, are you ok with this mess? I do really not understand what seems like almost comfort with the situation. I keep thinking back to sitting at the table with him and your volunteering so quickly that we didn't have much choice in the matter."

"What choice do I have? You were the one who found the Party originally and encouraged me to go along with your little fantasy. Now, I'm going to get fucked again by five or six strangers while you basically sit and watch. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am going to try to relax and enjoy as much of it as I can. You've gotten me into this and now you're complaining that I'm trying to relax enough to get through it. I'm not sure I understand you or your position, right now. Let's not talk about it anymore. We have things to do and we might as well do them. This too shall pass, as long as we comply with his wishes."

She said again, "I'm not at all happy about it but I'm going to try to make the best of it."

I had my answer, or so it seemed. Annie was unhappier with me than she was with the prospect of being blackmailed into having to perform sexually for a bunch of strangers. It was almost as if she blamed me for the original Party and had forgotten her willing participation. I was resigned that I was going to be the bad guy no matter what. Or had I missed something?

Annie booked a suite at the Marriott Garden Inn and said she felt it was far enough from home so that we wouldn't run into neighbors and not so classy that any of the attendees would feel out of place...or even worse, look out of place.

I made the phone call to "Ian" and asked him what time he wanted us there tomorrow night.

He replied calmly, "We'll be there at about 9 p.m. You can get there any time before that."

Friday afternoon came quicker than we wanted it to.

"Ian" hadn't said anything about what Annie or I should wear so we discussed our wardrobes between ourselves with an eye to making things easy and not to making them sexy, as Annie had tried to do the first time around.

She showered, shaved and dressed in nice but not overly showy clothes: a lacy Victoria's Secret bra and panty set, a blue pencil style skirt and beige, front-buttoning blouse that was relatively high cut and showed little of Annie's ample charms. It seemed as if she was not going to help with the atmosphere any more than she was required to do so. The clothes were functional but not particularly sexy.

I wore a collared Polo style shirt and black slacks. I thought about how long I had my clothes on last time we had ventured into this type of circumstance and wasn't worried about my wardrobe in the least.

We left for the Marriott at about 7 P.M. and checked in about a half hour later. We had brought drinks for ourselves and turned on some quiet music and sat, contemplating and discussing what we thought would happen when "Ian" and his friends arrived, knowing pretty much that it wasn't going to be a romantic evening and one that we simply had to get through. Neither Annie nor I appeared or felt particularly anxious about our fate; we were more resigned than anything.

Shortly after 9 P.M., when no one had appeared at our room, both Annie and I sighed in relief and decided that we would wait a maximum of twenty minutes for our tormentors. We sat quietly, and listened to some soft music, continuing to imbibe just a bit. Annie sat on the couch while I sat in the chair next to the bed. Both of us jumped a bit when there was a rapid, fairly loud, knock on our door at about 9:15.

I answered the door and Ian was there with several other young Black men: a quick count showed six in total and they pushed through the door without even a "hello" for me.

Ian immediately took control of the situation while four of the other young men sat on the bed, as if they owned the room, and the fifth sat at the desk chair. There was no chatter and no comment was directed to either me or Annie although all of the young men leered with obvious anticipation at my wife.

Annie did not move from the couch while Ian moved the chair I had been sitting in to the other side of the bed where there was much more room.

Ian looked at me and said, "You sit here; don't speak and don't move unless one of us tells you to. Is that understood?"

I replied, "I understand, Ian."

Nothing else would have made any sense. I resumed my place in the chair, noting with some satisfaction that I still had my clothes on.

Ian walked to where Annie stood and bent to kiss her. She returned his kiss passionately, letting his hands wander across her body, quickly finding her nipples that instantly hardened under his assertive touch.

"Mhmm..." she moaned in pleasure into Ian's mouth.

He smiled, noting her open kiss, and asked her, "Are you ready for the party of your life?"

Annie couldn't or wouldn't meet his insistent gaze.

"Yes, Ian, if this is what I have to do."

Ian simply replied, "It is. Take off your clothes."

There had been no introductions and certainly no normal social graces to our meeting with these boys. I wondered if Annie were ready to bare herself to their gazes and ultimately to their assaults as I awaited her next move.

'Take off your clothes' is such a simple command and yet I could see that it took Annie's breath away as she contemplated being uncovered before this group of strangers. She kept her eyes averted and never even glanced up at Ian or any of the others. She calmly pulled her top from her skirt and began to unbutton the simple blouse she had put on earlier. As her alabaster tummy was unveiled, her tight, slim tummy showed no hint that she'd born our two children. Annie worked hard to stay in shape and her body was proof of the benefits of regular exercise. For good reason, she was proud of her body but these were foreign circumstances and she seemed particularly ashamed to be forced to disrobe in this manner.

She kicked off her heels and pushed them under the end table next to the couch. There was a slight hesitation as Annie unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt; she pushed it over her hips and it fell silently to the floor, puddling at her bare feet. Annie stood quietly for another moment in just her bra and panties and I took the opportunity to look around the room, noting that each of the young Black faces, rapt with the power they obviously had over my sweet wife, was unmistakably anticipating Annie's next moves.

Ian spoke quietly, "Don't make us wait too long if you want this to be a pleasant experience."

My heart ached for my Annie and she reached to the front of her bra and unclasped the hook that provided both support and privacy for her magnificent breasts.

She slowly brought the cups away from her perky orbs and I couldn't help noticing the erect, pink, perfect nipples that emerged as the bra followed her skirt to the floor. Her breasts were large, round and firm, too firm I knew, not to have been augmented by surgery, and they looked magnificent as she continued to peel off her lingerie before her audience. The stiff nipples, pointing slightly skyward and located squarely in the middle of the dark pink, areolae, all but begged to be licked and sucked by the horny boys. One of the lads guessed out loud that she had at least C-cup tits. He was quite right, of course but I thought they looked even bigger than that because of her otherwise slender build.

What was left of her modesty was now covered only by her barely-there panties and she didn't make the boys wait any longer to see the rest of her as she shimmied them down her long, well-formed legs, seeming to understand Ian's prior remark to mean he and his friends didn't want to be entertained by a slow, sensuous strip but rather that they wanted to see what it was they were soon going to have the pleasure of enjoying as they wished. As the panties slid past her hips and her bare pussy came into view, I watched as the young men, as a group, adjusted the now obvious bulges in their trousers. These men were ready to fuck my wife, even if Annie was still in the process of getting ready for them.

Annie normally keeps her pubic hair quite neatly trimmed, sometimes shaping what remains into a small heart above her slit or sometimes in a neat "T", to honor my position, she says. Today she was perfectly bald and that also surprised me, a bit.

In this anonymous hotel room, as Annie now stood completely naked before the six strangers, just as she had just over a year ago, there was a definite quiet as each of us came to understand un-mistakenly that she was there for the boys' pleasure and not for any other purpose.

Each of the boys was hard and I saw that Annie noticed. If nothing else, I was happy for her that she did like being the center of attraction, after all.

As I sat quietly in my chair, I realized, only then, that my penis, too, was becoming erect. Although I was ashamed for my wife and for myself that I had put her in this predicament, I was also keenly aware of the sexually charged excitement in this hotel suite, in which we found ourselves. I wondered if Annie was able to be a little excited at the prospects of her coming abuse, albeit those activities were the product of blackmail. She later told me that, despite the blackmail that had led us here, as she stripped, she had begun to feel her pussy veritably drip with anticipation.

Ian approached Annie and, without asking permission, reached his big right hand between her legs and inserted one long, Black finger into her opening, then two and finally three. As his fingers entered her wet slit, Annie gasped at the effrontery and boldness Ian showed, yet she said nothing and slowly spread her beautiful legs a bit to ease his access.

He pulled his hand free and said to the assembly as he showed us all his slick fingers, "This slut is ready to fuck. Let's roll".

I saw the wetness fairly trill from his fingers as he withdrew then and I had my answer. Whatever the circumstance, Annie was also turned on by the prospect of being the center of attention and by the fact that she was going to experience six large Black cocks momentarily. Strangely, I felt a measure of relief at that moment, knowing that she would not be abused without reward, at the least.

It was only then that I realized everyone had stood or sat, rapt, quiet and fully clothed, watching Annie disrobe. They obviously reveled in her, our, abasement but also each anticipated using her in his own way. The young Blacks wasted no time in taking off their clothes, pants and shirts were carelessly discarded and soon covered much of the carpet in the hotel room; a few of them took the time to place their clothing on either the desk or couch; none of them hung anything in the closet.

Ian took Annie by the hand and led her to the bed; he had her lie on her back and physically pulled her feet apart so that she was splayed obscenely on the crisp sheet, breasts rising and falling against her chest, legs slightly raised at the knees, akimbo, and with all of her most private areas fully available for each of the young Black men to see. She lay still, exactly as he had placed her, not moving at all.

They were at her in an instant: Black hands touching everywhere: squeezing, weighing and testing; inspecting each breast, stroking up and down the insides of her thighs, probing her distended lips, rubbing her legs and feet, and exploring the wetness of her slit, but all in a surprisingly gentle manner. I was surprised that they took such pains to see that Annie was ready for the assaults that were to come

There were comments aplenty about her figure, her tight waist, her long legs, her pert and perky nipples, especially their almost reddish hue; the wetness of her pussy seemed to amaze the boys and their appreciation of Annie's beautiful, naked body and backside were expressed freely and often.

I heard them variously talking among themselves about her as if she were not there or at least as if they didn't care if she was, at any rate. Over and over, again, they discussed the firmness of her tits and the pinkness of her erect nipples as they squeezed, tweaked and played with her to their own delight; they were surprised at the flow of her womanly fluids and the slipperiness of her nether lips as they pinched and probed her pussy, seeking her clit and enticing it from its hiding place. One of the boys traced her lips with his long finger and finally pushed two of his fingers into her warmth, expressing his desire to be the first to have Annie suck him, wondering out loud and in my direction if she knew how to pleasure a full sized cock with her mouth.

I knew he was in for the surprise of his young life when he finally was able to appreciate her expertise at fellatio, Annie's favorite sport. I remained silent, watching from the confines of my chair; Annie just moaned quietly.

As the boys had taken their time exploring Annie's charms, it now occurred to me that her hands had also been very active. There was almost no time when Annie wasn't massaging either a big, Black cock or a set of large ebony balls, or both. While Annie wasn't going to be a willing participant, she seemed to have at least gotten into the flow of things, apparently deciding that it was better to keep the young men stimulated and as horny as possible in order not to prolong her agony.

As I quietly watched, I made a mental note of the size and characteristics of each of the boys and, in particular, the size, shape, length and girth of each young man's penis.

Three of the boys, including Ian, were tall, well over six feet, and quite thin. Their penises were roughly the same size, in fact, remarkably similar: close to eight inches in length, I guessed, and quite thick, except that Ian's was a bit thicker than those of the other two I would now call the tall boys. All three of them easily dwarfed the size of my own cock. I thought Annie would have some trouble accommodating Ian easily.

Two of other lads were more muscular, one taller than the other but neither of them more than six feet tall. One of those two had a very dark, black penis, with an almost purplish, fat glans and head; His was about seven inches in length; the other longer and lighter but not as thick. These boys, I thought of as the shorter boys, although neither of them was actually less than average in height.

The last young man was quite large but not overweight: he might have been six feet two or three and probably weighed in the two hundred forty pound range; he had the body and build of a linebacker: he was chiseled. His penis was prodigious, both in length and in girth. Annie would definitely be challenged by that last one, I knew. He became the chiseled one.