The Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy tried to speak but was cut off by the amazing feeling of my wife taking his sensitive head deep into the back of her throat and he was only able to moan.

"God! Oh, God!" he muttered, valiantly trying to hold back the rushing flood of his orgasm.

I could see that he didn't want to cum just yet, but she was far too accomplished for his young body to resist! He continued to try to control her with his hand in her hair, but his grip, instead, became more insistent, pressing her face down on his raging cock, while he thrust powerfully up into her mouth. His movements were no longer conscious; his body was running purely on instinct.

"I've never felt anything like this! You are the best cock sucker ever!" he blurted.

Spitting on his thick shaft and using her hand to help stroke him toward his release, she masturbated his long, dark, shaft, now thoroughly coated with her salvia, while she kept sucking on the large mushroom-shaped head of his organ, swirling her tongue around, flicking and teasing him while, at the same time, rushing him toward an incredible orgasm.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" he groaned loudly, barely able to contain himself and feeling his cum rise from the base of his taught ball-sac.

He shouted, "Yes!" and her mouth suddenly filled with slimy, salty semen, spurting and erupting from his distended cockhead and onto her waiting, welcoming tongue. She continued to suck and stroke his softening member while he emptied his balls and she did her very best to swallow all of the outpouring with which he had baptized her tonsils.

At last he could no longer take the pressure she was exerting on his cockhead and, pushing her away, yelled, "No more, please. Please! Stop!"

When he was released from Annie's grasp, he had the look of the proverbial deer in the headlights: he sheepishly began looking for his clothes, dressed quietly, thanked Ian, and was the first of the boys to leave the hotel room.

Another of the young men commented, "Mrs., you were too much for him. I can't believe you wore him out without even having to fuck him. He'll hear about that for some time, for sure. We'll rag on him to no end."

Annie fairly glowed.

There were five of them left in the room, now and each of them had experienced at least one orgasm in concert with my wife.

"I've had fun, Ian, but I need to go," the second of the tall, thin boys said. "You rode with me, Josh, do you want to stay or go?"

The shorter, stocky boy with the lighter colored penis replied, "I'm ready to leave if you are," and he also started looking for his hastily discarded clothing.

Before the boys left, Annie spoke to Ian, "I would like to take a short break and clean up a bit. Do you mind if I use the little girls' room for a minute?"

Ian spoke to the remaining group, "Let's take a few minutes and let the lady refresh herself."

I was happy that he felt that way, sure that I would now also have an opportunity to use the loo.

As the door closed behind the two departing boys, we heard the shower running in the bathroom.