The Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled in to watch how she would do in this latest test of wills. Like so many other men and women I am vividly curious about things obscene, especially when it involves my Annie. She is very aware of my interest and finds it curious in me that I might like to actually like watching her get fucked by or otherwise sexually perform for a man other than myself. Truth be told, she is not fundamentally unlike me, in this pornographic interest, and loves starring in this type of scenario, obscene and forbidden by proper society, but so exciting in the making. She looked beautiful lying on the bed, spread widely in her lower regions, as the boys explored; her eyes were closed and her chest had taken on that reddish glow that lets me know she is well stimulated to the maximum, in the very best of ways.

After a few minutes of allowing his friends to explore all of my wife's intimacies, Ian again took control. They had drawn straws before coming to the room and each had drawn to see the order in which he would enjoy either her mouth or her pussy. We didn't know it at the time, but Ian had been aware of Annie's intolerance of anal penetration and all had agreed not to even try to use her in that manner. Ian had actually written down the order in which Annie was to be used by each, always being the organized one and the one in control.

Despite its being there, the list really wasn't needed.

One of the tall thin boys stood beside the bed, positioned himself near Annie's head and turned her face toward his erect penis so that she could commence administering to him orally. She hesitated.

He slapped Annie gently on her left cheek and said, "Suck it nice, white girl, and you'll get a big reward in just a few minutes. It won't take long this time. I'm real horny"

Acting on his promise, she took his large penis into her mouth and tried, as much as she could, to let it enter her throat. She relaxed her gag-reflex enough so that she was able to take much of him into her tightness, to his obvious delight. When she finally managed to get all of his cock into her throat and pressed her pretty lips against his tight, swollen ball sac, she smiled at me, in triumph, although none of the other men could see her gloating, as her face was obscured by his tight, curly pubic hair. She kept his cock deep in her throat for approximately five seconds before the lack of oxygen forced her to pull off him. She began deep-throating again, seeming to accept the challenge he presented. She stopped about halfway down his length, breathed deeply through her nose and attacked the massive dick once more, forcing herself to take it a second time down her throat.

I could see that he was verbally encouraging her to deep throat him although, as close as I was to them, I couldn't actually hear what he was saying to her.

While he spoke to her, Annie entirely engulfed his fat, elongated penis. It took only a few strokes from her talented mouth, it seemed, and as he descended into the depths of her throat, the boy took a handful of Annie's hair, pushing her face down on his pulsing cock as he came in her mouth. I was shocked at the brevity of this fellatio but Annie seemed to love it, relishing the taste of his effluent as it rocketed into her mouth, across her tongue and down her willing throat.

When we had the opportunity to talk about the assault later, Annie told me that this first cock tasted salty and felt deliciously big in her mouth and that she was happy he just wanted to cum and didn't seem to want to make the blowjob last forever.

She seemed to work at not appearing to enjoy herself; it was as if she tried to tell herself that it was wrong for a white girl to enjoy sucking a black cock and, even worse, to make it cum so quickly. In my mind, she was doing that more for me that for anyone else. I knew that she loved to suck cock and there were certainly plenty of cocks here for her to enjoy.

There was little time for her to ruminate on that early success for, soon, the chiseled boy with the largest penis took the first tall boy's place and quickly placed his prodigious cockhead against her lips and ordered her to suck him.

As I continued to watch the rape, begat by blackmail, play out, the boys who were not actively involved in coitus or fellatio with Annie continuously stroked themselves to maintain their erections, commenting on and encouraging their friends' work with Annie as it progressed.

She hesitated and, looking directly at the chiseled boy said, "It's too big, I can't take it all."

He had watched the first fellatio that had just occurred and knew differently. He smiled at her and said, "Take it, slut; you know you can and you will."

I heard her breathing catch in her throat. Despite her loving to fuck and suck, Annie hates being called a slut. Although she despises that term, she didn't react negatively to his derogatory appellative and, to me, it appeared that, at that moment, Annie had finally given in, stopped fighting the inevitable and started accepting the challenges of her circumstance.

Annie, the deep throat artist, managed to get almost half of his mammoth cock down her throat. She later told me that there was something about his sheer size, the way he approached her and the presence of all of the huge cocks that made her want to do anything for these boys. She recounted that a submissive thrill had run down her spine as more and more of the impressive dick made its way into her mouth.

As Annie continued to accommodate the long, fat cock at her face, the other of the "shorter", muscular, black guys quickly slammed his ebony cock deep into my wife's dripping cunt. He held her ankles in order to keep her legs over his shoulders, rose up over her, and drove his cock deeply into her slippery cavern, then deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust until his tightened ball sack was slapping her firm ass with the rapidity of a jack hammer. He maintained this rapid pace for a few minutes, and then came with a monstrous grunt. Again, I was surprised at how quickly the boy had cum and I could see that his ejaculate was leaking from Annie's tight pussy even despite the fact that his cock remained hard inside her tight glove. He pulled out, cock still hard and glistening with Annie's and his mixed juices, and the second shorter boy took his place.

The chiseled boy looked as if he was thoroughly enjoying just having Annie's tight little mouth around his proud member. He held tightly to her head while he slowly fed more and more of his great python into her, obviously seeing how much of it she could engulf. There was no thrusting, just a gentle downward pressure intended to compel her to deep-throat his prodigious member.

She gagged as the beast once more entered the gateway to her throat and continued its journey downward, again, nearly cutting off her air-supply. She appeared to panic slightly and tried to pull her head upward and off the invading monster, breathing desperately for a few moments before taking it back between her lips. I caught a glimpse of her eyes and she actually looked as if she wanted to feel this stranger's huge cock buried in her throat!

The boy laughed gently and teased Annie, while looking at me, "It is a bit bigger than my friends' but we're all a lot bigger than what you're used to; isn't that true, slut?"

I could tell that she wanted to defend me from the taunts of the cocky boy, but when she met his eyes, the fight went out of her; he was right after all: theirs penises were all much bigger than my average size cock. Still with his dick in her mouth, she nodded her agreement, as he continued to smile down at her.

Sensing her defeat, the boy pulled her head more tightly against his cock, compelling her to focus on his invasion of her throat. She didn't fight as he forced her against the monster cock, compelling her to ignore her gag reflex and to accommodate his mass as it slid down her throat.

She told me that she was intrigued with the sheer size of each of them. She remembered, in particular, that she thought about this boy's cock, "He's so huge! I do love a challenge. I wonder how much of his cock I can take in my throat?"

As I watched, she took more and more of his cock inside as she continued to ignore her insistent gag reflex.

Just an inch or so short of taking all of him, she gave up and pulled her mouth off his dick once again, coughing and drooling down her chin as she did so. Instinctively, once her depleted oxygen had been restored, she began sucking again, earning a quiet moan from the boy, as her tongue played with the soft underside of his dickhead. She had not been sucking long in this renewed effort, when he informed her, with a throaty groan that he was going to cum.

At that, she increased the speed of her ministrations and he erupted, cupping her cheeks and holding her tightly onto his spewing cock. She attempted to swallow the entirety of his load as he released her face, but the last spurt dripped down and off her chin. She looked up at him, still with his shrinking dick in her mouth and I witnessed her give him a wicked grin.

As the large dollop of semen made its way down her chin, he commented, "God, your face is even sexier with my cum on it!"

She released his cock, gave the huge head a few, playful licks to elicit the last drop from it and cleaned off the last of his semen, moaning as she did this humiliating act. She had convinced me that she would more than survive in this outrage, she was loving it!

As the chiseled boy finished in Annie's mouth, another of the tall boys took his place and the shorter boy with the very dark penis, crawled between Annie's thighs. He also pulled her legs up over his shoulders so that he could gain easier access to her opening. I watched as he drew his dark lance along her slit, lubricating himself with her womanly juices and those of his predecessor, making his cockhead appear even darker, if that was possible, as it took on a glossy purple patina as a result of his natural color and their prolific lubrication.

I watched as she took the shorter boy's very dark penis inside her, his cock appearing to fill her pussy completely. I knew she was relishing the 'lubrication' left there by his friend just a few moments before. He reached his large hands forward, mauling her exposed breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples cruelly, and started stroking in and out of her pussy with hard and fast pistoning. Slamming his cock into her dripping cunt, it wasn't long before Annie had obviously begun to cum over and over again. She would later tell me it wasn't a single long orgasm but, rather, like rolling surf with repeated apexes and nadirs, continuing but never completely stopping from that point forward.

A few minutes into their joust, the boy with the darkest penis, now firmly positioned between my wife's legs, gave a mighty shove and moaned as he added his hot, sticky cum to her already dripping pussy. This caused Annie to scream as she bucked against his thrusting cock hard enough to make the black cock at her face fall from her mouth.

When he was done filling her, he backed away from her, grinning from ear to ear.

Instead of placing himself back into Annie's throat, the chiseled young man, who had been at her head, crawled quickly between her legs and positioned himself at her once tight opening,

Annie clearly expressed her imminent need for him to be inside her, moaning, "Please fuck me. I want to keep cumming like this."

You didn't have to tell that young boy something like that twice. He certainly didn't want to be the first to disappoint my wife and grabbed Annie tightly by the waist. Using his strong black hands, he pulled her down to the tip of his penis and drove into Annie's pussy with a full half twist, his penis slicing through the swollen lips of her excited pussy like a heated knife through butter. Her legs wrapped around his waist and Annie held him tightly to her as she continued her orgasmic gyrations. Apparently the tip of his long appendage must have stimulated Annie's G-spot because she began to experience multiple orgasms for the second time in just a few minutes: twisting, dancing and, ultimately, shaking uncontrollably as the boy fucked her in that simple hotel room. Annie's legs held his black cock so tightly inside her pink, pirouetting pussy that his balls looked as if they might also try to get inside. Annie was mumbling, screaming, and yelling until the boy melted in her cunt.

Until this time, Ian had not taken part in Annie's rape but he wanted to be a part of it now. As the chiseled boy's penis filled Annie with another blast of Black semen, Ian made his way to the head of the bed and pressed his sizeable penis against Annie's lips, demanding admission to her mouth. Annie slowly sucked Ian's half-hard cock into her willing throat despite the impressive size of his member. She seemed to take special care not to hurry Ian and I noted she kept direct eye contact with him as she began to take more and more of him into her warm pressure tube. I could see that he was speaking to Annie in a very low voice so that only she and he could hear the dialog. Suddenly, I had the distinct impression that the two of them were not novice lovers yet I knew differently...didn't I?

Ian pushed Annie up so that she was now in a sitting position on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the side so he could fuck her mouth. I watched as she allowed this young black stranger to grasp behind her head to hold her in the position he wanted. Every now and again he would pull his cock from her throat so that she could gasp for a needed breath. I was agog as Annie tried her very best to deep throat Ian even as his huge, black cock fairly dripped with cum as it slipped between and then from my wife's painted lips.

He continued to work his cock in and out of her mouth until he told Annie, with a roar that he was going to cum. Then he pulled out of her mouth and tightly held her hair as he stroked himself to a massive orgasm, cumming on her face, as he began to laugh aloud. He shot loads of his white spunk onto her lips and tongue; he shoved his penis into her mouth again to be certain that she tasted his effluent; there was so much volume that Annie couldn't swallow it all and several rivulets ran down her chin and dripped down onto her beautiful breasts. I thought he was finished, but I was wrong, because he shoved his cock back into her mouth and continued stroking as she allowed him to fuck her face as if it were an everyday occurrence. I could tell that Ian soon came again because of the way she choked and yet she tried to push his softening penis far enough into her throat that she could lick his balls as he released. It was an awesome show by both of them and I was even more impressed with Annie's ability to satiate the huge black cocks than I had even been before.

Annie finally slipped off Ian's throbbing cock and she lay back on the large double bed with her legs still over the side; she spread her legs so that I could see the cum oozing out of her cunt just as it was running down her chin and onto her breasts.

She quietly motioned for Ian to come back to her and whispered in his ear.

Ian looked at me, sitting comfortably in my armchair as my wife had been ravaged by all of these black boys and he said to me, "Don't you feel even a little bit guilty, sitting comfortably as your wife does all of this hard work?"

I did my best to look contrite without seeming overly guilty and replied, "Annie looks like she is having fun to me, Ian. Do you think I should feel guilty?"

He wasted no time in replying. "To me, you are lower than a snake's ass. I feel that you have put your beautiful, classy and sexy wife into an absolutely untenable situation for which she then had to suffer while you sat back and watched, comfortable in your circumstance."

"I want you to realize what you have been putting your wife through. Get over here and clean that pussy and be glad that I'm not making you clean the dicks that have soiled it as well!"

I was shocked by his manner. I thought he and I had developed a sort of mutuality of purpose if not a friendly comradery. Obviously, that was not the case.

He looked at me with obvious contempt and commanded, "Now, boy!"

I stood to move toward where Annie lay and he said, "Crawl to her and make it quick or I'll help you get to where you need to be."

I moved quickly between Annie's splayed thighs and began the task of cleaning her vulva with my tongue. The amassed wetness that so thoroughly pooled in and around her most private area was copious and nearly gagged me with its sheer volume. It was dripping everywhere: down her legs, into her bottom crack but much was also collected in and near the entry to her vagina. I licked and sucked as much as I could and I thought Annie might have had an orgasm or two as I administered to her obvious need. When I thought I had her entire mons veneris area as clean as I could get it, I stopped my efforts and sat back on my heels, looking for approval from Ian. He pushed me out of the way and, again splaying Annie's legs as far apart as he could spread them, looked intently at her vaginal area.

"It'll do for now but don't think that your job is done, boy."

I meekly replied, "Yes, Sir, I do understand. May I use the bathroom? I'd like to clean up a bit."

Ian quickly denied my request, stating, "You can stay the way you are. Maybe you'll be a bit more careful of the position you put your wife in if a little cum dries on your face."

I sat back in my chair without comment.

All of the boys except the third of the taller ones, had used Annie now, in one way or another. Ian asked that young man if he was ready to fuck Annie.

His reply was enlightening.

"I'd rather use her mouth, for now, Ian, it's just so much more intimate and I do like the way she sucks from what I've seen."

Ian simply indicated that he could use my wife in any way he wanted. He pushed his penis toward Annie's waiting mouth and she opened wide to accommodate his more than adequate size.

He quickly introduced his hard cock to Annie's soft lips and, after the brief interlude with me, she suddenly found herself with another hard cock in her warm and accommodating mouth. Instinctively, she began sucking, getting a soft moan from the boy at her face, as her tongue played with the soft underside of his dickhead.

She slid as much of his long, thick, black cock into her warm and welcoming mouth as she could harbor and began sucking in earnest, adding just the right amount of pressure on his cockhead, swirling her sensual tongue around and under, licking and teasing all of the sensitive spots. She seemed to know exactly what he liked and soon his breathing was labored; he was nearing his release!

The boy roughly pushed down on her long blond hair, silently letting her know exactly what he wanted. She smiled into his eyes, engulfed his delightful erection and dutifully lowered her head down on his fat dick, understanding, even without hearing, his directions to perfection.

"Ah, yeah...!" he groaned as she took even more of his long shaft into her mouth.

She didn't struggle with the attempt to deep throat this young man, just as she had with all the others; it seemed that her gag-reflex was turned off this evening. She began bobbing her head up and down his lengthy hardness taking it as deep as she could, while sucking and slurping on it as if it were the best thing she'd ever tasted.

I wondered if, right now, she actually thought that might be the case.

It was obvious to me that Annie's amazing mouth on his cock, combined with the insanely hot images he had witnessed of her being fucked by his friends in this anonymous hotel-room was quickly driving him towards the edge.