All Comments on 'The Pastor’s Halloween Confusion'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Another Great story from you. I thought the ending was a bit abrupt...unless you have part two coming? It was very well written and totally hot! Thank you. You are one of the very best authors on Lit!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 12 years ago
bastard.

i gave it five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Fuck!

This story is so hotttt!

Give us more, soon.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Hot story about a hot mess!

This is your classic idiot plot. Every character has to act like an idiot for it to work. For me the WTF factor's pretty high too.

Rosemary's a hot mess b/c she's your classic adolescent fuckup factory to get any kind of attention. She's not malicious, just an impulsive twit who saw an opportunity to get her some satisfaction.

Chances of things working out with Pastor Stanley? IMO darned near zero. Hopefully no innocent baby got conceived as a hostage to her unmet emotional needs.

Pastor Stanley's just most likely gotten chumped out of his marriage and pastoral career b/c he mistook Miss Crazypants for his playful wife, barring a public mea culpa everyone (his wife, congregation, and hierarchy) buys.

Should he have been more suspicious? Yeah.

Michelle's spastic for a good reason but the wrong way.

Stuff like that happens IRL too, so I won't call BS, but I'd love to see if a week's cool down might not get her to see it was a three-coincidence pileup. Who knows?

Insecurity, hurt pride, and an urge to make a firm decision, no matter how dumb can make people turn a little turbulence into a fatal tailspin.

I'd love to see Ch2 "Passion of the Pastor"

poetryboypoetryboyover 12 years ago
OOOooooohhh Baby....

Someone earlier wrote "Holy Fuck"...I say "Fuck-y that hole"...and if I could experience such a fantasy role, it'd also be nice to have such a "pole"... (:<)} 5/21

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
haha

Somebody is a Point Break fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Party

My wife and i went to a costume party where it was one theme only,robin hood,30 people odd,most in friar tuck,maid marion or robin hood.I went as friar tuck,half way through i went upstairs,my hood on,i went out to the balcony,my wife leaning over,her costume,revealing a bit,i got behind her and rubbed against her,she reached back,i felt her hand around my hard cock,i lfted her costume and she held me against her pussy and i pushed forward,sliding in to her very wet pussy,i looked around,no-one so i banged hard into her,she kept making noises,then i felt her pussy clamp on me and she orgasmed making me fire my cumm deep into her.I stayed there as she rocked back and forwartd,then pulled out,waited till she turned around,shit it was the older neighbour,Fran from 2 doors down.We looked surprised at each other and sheepishly moved away.

chargergirlchargergirlover 12 years ago
Awesome!

The King strikes again! Fantastic story, seth. Keep 'em comin'...;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confusion A+

Well written (albeit badly spelled in places) but lovely, erotic story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What a lovely young lady!:)

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining story with a great storyline and some good storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Enjoyable and sexy story!!

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_518 months ago

Great story loved it just had to give it a 5 very fun story to read. I thought it was quite hilarious 😂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You use 'alter' instead of 'altar' in multiple places, so not a typo, just incorrect. Same with 'breath' and 'breathe'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!