The Pastor’s Halloween Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

Rosemary grabbed her Pastor's giant cock and stroked her hand up and down the entire length of it. A drop of pre-cum formed on the top and she stuck out her tongue and licked it off.

"Uh...you..." Stanley muttered. His wife had never done anything like this before. He wasn't even sure it was legal in a biblical sense. "Maybe..." he started to say before the words died in his mouth.

Rosemary opened her mouth wide and wrapped her full lips around the Pastor's cock. She slid her mouth forward as far as she could before she felt like she was about to gag. Then, she bobbed her head up and down his mighty shaft, drooling all over it.

Pastor Stanley had never felt such a sensation before, in his entire life. He couldn't believe his wife was taking him into her mouth. Where had she learned how to do this? He shook his head to get that question out of his mind as fast as he could. That was a question that he didn't want an answer to right now. He looked down at the woman on her knees pleasuring him; his cock mostly disappearing into the mouth of her costume. He could see her full lips stretched around his thick cock as she devoured him. It was a brilliant contrast to the evil, twisted face of the Mummy mask that covered the rest of her head.

Rosemary tried to take Pastor Stanley's cock deeper each time she slid her lips down his length. She mostly succeeded and had at least eight inches in her mouth and in her throat. She could tell by his contented grunts that Pastor Stanley was enjoying her work. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, so she put one hand on his ass and the other on his balls, fondling them as she applied more suction with her mouth.

"Oh my," Stanley groaned. He was about to cum and his wife had a death grip on his ass and balls. "I'm going to..." He felt like he should give her some warning. He tried to pull away from her but it was too late. He grunted. "Here it...watch out....I can't...aahh!"

Rosemary felt his cock twitch between her lips. It seemed to swell and harden even more in her mouth. Then he bucked his hips forward forcing even more of his cock into her mouth and grunted. Rosemary grabbed the base of his cock as her mouth was flooded with Pastor Stanley's semen. He seemed to ejaculate forever and despite her best efforts to swallow, his cum leaked out of her mouth, down the front of her mask and onto her heaving breasts.

"Oh, God!" Stanley exclaimed as he climaxed into his wife's mouth. He watched in horror and excitement as she let him cum in her mouth and realized that she was actually swallowing his seed. It felt so good though. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. When he was completely spent and his cock was deflating, the love of his life pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"Was I good enough?" she whispered huskily.

Something about her voice didn't sound right, but Stanley put it up to the excitement. He was still trying to come to terms with cumming in his wife's mouth and with how much she seemed to enjoy it. He watched in awe as she scooped up two errant strands of cum from her monstrous boobs and sucked it unto her mouth. Then she stood up, just long enough to pull down her pants and bikini underwear and lay back on the floor of the alter, with her legs spread wide.

"My turn," she hissed through the mask.

She was so erotic sitting there with the deformed face of the mummy and her stunning unblemished naked body. She was almost too unblemished. Her breasts were too firm and too large. Her nipples were too thick and too long. She motioned with her finger for him to come to her. He wasn't about to refuse her, after what she had done for him just now. He was already starting to harden and was ready to make love to his wife. His brain was not computing what his eyes were seeing, as his cock was in control of him now. He started to crawl over her luscious body, but she grabbed his shoulders firmly and pushed him down.

"My turn, "she hissed again. Her voice was barely audible. What did she mean? Did she really mean that it was her turn?

Rosemary maneuvered herself backward so that her sex was right in front of Pastor Stanley, then she pushed his head toward it and arched her hips up towards his face. She wasn't sure that he was going to do it. Some men didn't like this. Even though she was lost in her own lust, part of her, thought that she was pushing him too far. He was a Pastor after all. He'd probably never done anything like this before. Then Rosemary gasped as she felt Pastor Stanley's strong hands under her ass pulling her sex towards his mouth.

Pastor Stanley new what his wife wanted. He had to admit that her sex smelled wonderful. He'd always thought so. He knew it was too late to stop and he leaned forward and tasted a woman for the first time.

"Uh...yes...I've needed this all night." His tongue felt so good. His lips felt so good. His hot breath on her sex felt so good. She squirmed against his mouth as he ate her. He was clumsy and inexperienced but he made up for it with his enthusiasm. He was much better than Johnny Utah.

He licked her sex as he inserted a finger into her. She grunted her approval and grabbed his head with both hands. He felt pride at his ability to please her. She started grinding against his mouth with more urgency, groaning louder. He knew he was going to make her climax as she had done for him.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming...keep eating me!" Rosemary shrieked as she came all over Pastor Stanley's mouth and tongue. "Uh...Fuck!" Her entire body shook with her powerful orgasm.

Michelle never said "Fuck." Maybe she was drunk? No. A horrible realization washed over Stanley, but his cock hardened despite it. "You're not...?" he started, but Rosemary wasn't done yet. She grabbed his thickening cock and pulled it toward her oozing slit.

"I need this fucking monster inside me now," Rosemary pleaded.

Pastor Stanley had never heard his wife curse before tonight and her voice sounded more shrill and high pitched than usual. Though he was having some doubts as to what was going on, his cock was having no such problems. If possible, it was even harder than it had been when it was in his wife's mouth a few moments earlier. In fact, he was so hard, it was almost painful. He had to have relief and he had to have it right now!

Rosemary needed that massive thing inside her. She spread her legs wider for him as he climbed on top of her.

Stanley's doubts about what were going on were confirmed as his cock was enveloped by the warm, tight pussy beneath him. His wife wasn't that tight. His wife's breasts weren't that firm. His wife had wrinkles and freckles in places that this young girl didn't. She had done things to him that he'd never dreamed of and she felt so excellent, impaled on his massive rod.

Rosemary started shrieking in pleasure as Pastor Stanley plowed in and out of her with his giant cock. She had never felt so full. She never knew that sex could be so good. She started cumming almost immediately, humping her hips up to meet her lover's thrusts. She also had to take the fucking mask off. It was erotic at first but now it was suffocating her. She couldn't breath. She reached up, yanking it off as Pastor Stanley continued to relentlessly fuck her.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed. For a moment he looked as if he was about to jump off of her and run away, but he didn't... he never stopped fucking her.

Rosemary could feel his cock swelling inside her as he started pumping a load of jism deep inside her pussy. All of the muscles on his neck tensed up as he came. His eyes rolled up into his reddened face and he grunted and thrust his cock as deep as he could go. This triggered another orgasm in Rosemary and the two lovers came together.

"You made me cum twice...your cock is so big...I fucking love you," Rosemary said between jagged breaths as Pastor Stanley collapsed on top of her. His cock was still inside of her and it was still mostly hard. "I've always wanted you," she whispered in his ear. "I think I've always loved you too. I can't believe you feel the same way, and that we're together at last."

"I thought...God help me, but I though...." Pastor Stanley began. "I didn't mean to tell you those things."

"You didn't think!" someone yelled from the back of the Sanctuary. "You are a Hell-bound sinner and you aren't welcome back in my house ever! Have fun with that young whore. You two deserve each other!"

Pastor John's cock slid out of Rosemary as he got up to a kneeling position. Rosemary wasn't sure what was going on. She was starting to feel sick to her stomach, from the alcohol. "I didn't know!" Pastor Stanley yelled, grabbing Rosemary's mask and holding it up in the air. "How was I to know!?"

The Pastor's wife stormed out of the Sanctuary leaving Rosemary and the Pastor alone. Rosemary sat up next to Pastor Stanley. "She's a bitch and you have me now. I'm yours forever now." she said, kissing him on the cheek and hugging him tightly. Her massive tits molded against his side.

"I didn't know," Stanley said. "What am I to do now?"

"I know," Rosemary slurred. "Get dressed and come with me."

The Pastor just knelt there looking like he was about to cry, not saying a word or making a move. Rosemary found her costume pants and top and got dressed. She handed Pastor Stanley his pants and pulled him to his feet, nearly toppling over in the process. She almost fell off of the edge of the alter, but Stanley grabbed her arm and Rosemary fell against him. She kissed him on the lips and that seemed to break him out of his trance.

"Have you been drinking?" he asked. "We need to get you home in one piece. That's the first thing we need to do."

Pastor Stanley pulled on his pants and locked up the church. The pair of them made their way down the darkened streets towards Nancy's house. Pastor Stanley and Rosemary walked down the street with their arms around each other; Rosemary thinking it was nice that Pastor Stanley was so affectionate and Stanley knowing that without his arm around her, Rosemary would stumble to the ground. Once, Rosemary had to stop and throw up behind some shrubberies. Stanley had to support her a little bit more after that, holding her up as they walked.

"Mmmm...you're so strong," Rosemary purred, leaning her head against him.

They arrived at Nancy's house and Rosemary let them both in through the back door with a key that was hidden beneath the back door mat. The Pastor had been dead silent all the way home. Rosemary thought he seemed like a biblical zombie, just shambling along beside her most of the way to Nancy's house. For some reason that thought started her giggling. "I didn't know there were zombies in the bible?" she asked between giggles.

"What?" Pastor Stanley replied.

Rosemary seemed not to hear him, leading him through the house.

Once in Nancy's bedroom, Rosemary sat the Pastor on the bed and told him she'd be right back. She went and brushed her teeth and then brought them both a glass of water. "Here." She handed him the glass of water and he nodded his thanks and drank it all in one swig.

"Thank you," he said. "Look, about tonight, I can't stay here."

"Sure you can," Rosemary said, taking his large hand in hers. "Nancy won't mind and you can sleep on the couch over there." Then she leaned in and kissed Stanley on the lips. She flicked her tongue against his lips as she kissed him, tasting the lingering traces of herself. She flopped back on the bed and fell asleep.

When Rosemary awoke, she didn't know if she had slept for a few minutes or a few hours. It was pitch black in the bedroom. Nancy was asleep in the bed next to her, fully dressed just as Rosemary was and still in her costume.

Rosemary stood up and wondered where Pastor Stanley was. Had he left before Nancy came home? Did Nancy know that he was here, if he was here? Was he in love with her too? What about his wife? "Too much to think about," Rosemary mumbled to herself. She peeled off her costume and pulled on a pair of Nancy's sweat pants and a t-shirt from the chair in the corner. "Much better," she said.

Rosemary looked over at Nancy, who was sleeping half-wrapped in a blanket and then went over to the small couch on the other side of the room. There snoring on the couch was Pastor Stanley. He looked so cute sleeping there. She was feeling the need to please him and his magnificent cock again. The need to take his cock in her mouth again was strong. She wanted to please him so much...to make him want her always and to thank him for all of the pleasure that he had given her earlier in the evening. He was a real man.

"I'm sorry..." he murmured in his sleep. "Mistake..." he muttered.

"It's not a mistake," Rosemary said, a tear making its way down her cheek. "I'll prove it to you."

Rosemary pulled the small blanket away, that Pastor Stanley had curled himself up in. He was still in his Moses costume, asleep on his back. Rosemary carefully unsnapped and unzipped his pants. When they had left the Sanctuary, they had both forgotten to put back on their underwear.

"Won't that be a shock to whoever finds them?" Rosemary thought to herself. She gasped as she peeled down the front of Pastor Stanley's pants revealing his wonderful cock. It was still large, even in its flaccid state.

Pastor Stanley moaned as Rosemary wrapped her delicate little hand around his massive cock, and started to stroke him. As he started to harden, she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head on his shaft. Soon he was fully hard, stretching Rosemary's mouth to near her limit. He bucked his hips up, in his sleep, forcing his cock even deeper into Rosemary's mouth. She needed to taste his sperm again and increased the suction on his cock.

"Uh....Michelle...that's so good," he groaned as he awoke. He looked down then, recognizing that it wasn't his wife's mouth he was driving his cock into. It was the young girl, Rosemary, who was always getting into trouble. His balls were slapping against her chin. She was nearly taking his entire length into her mouth. How was she doing that? It felt so good.

They locked eyes as he started to orgasm. He tried to pull back away from her but she had a vise-like grip on his cock. She wanted him to release his seed into her mouth again. He could see her throat working as she swallowed his ejaculate. He knew from experience that he had a lot of ejaculate when he came. He was amazed that she seemed to be swallowing it all. He groaned again as she worked her mouth up and down his cock one more time, trying to coax every last drop of semen out of his balls.

When he was empty, she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a wet plopping sound. Her mouth and chin were wet. She had been drooling as she took his cock into her mouth. "That was delicious, "Rosemary whispered, her hand still wrapped around his thick shaft.

"It was...you...liked that?" Pastor Stanley was stunned. The evening's events crashed back in a wave of memory. She had done the same thing earlier, but he didn't think that she had enjoyed it.

"Yes, silly." She wiggled out of her sweatpants. "I would do anything to please you, but I need you inside me now. I need you to please me." She stood up before him and peeled off her t-shirt, revealing the most amazing set of boobies that Pastor Stanley had ever imagined. They put his wife's to shame, and that was saying something.

"I...my wife," he said coming to his senses.

Rosemary grabbed Pastor Stanley's cock again, pulling him forward with it as she sat down on the floor. He didn't have much of a choice but to follow his cock. Rosemary lay back on the floor with her Pastor on his knees between her legs.

"I can't...don't you see...the church....Michelle—"

"Michelle is a nasty old bitch that is through with you," Rosemary said, still grasping Pastor Stanley's cock. The head of it was inches away from her leaking pussy. "Didn't you hear her in the church? She's not taking you back. I'm your new woman and I need you inside me right now, or I'm going to explode." Rosemary wasn't about to let Pastor Stanley and his fantastic fuck stick get away. She would do or say anything to keep him now.

"You...I can explain it to her," he said weakly, eyes glued to Rosemary's boobs and erect nipples. "We don't have any protection...earlier...what If I...?"

"No, you can't explain it to her and I want you to make a baby in me," Rosemary said, guiding Pastor Stanley's cock against her pussy. "I need you."

Pastor Stanley pushed his cock inside of Rosemary, inch by agonizing inch.

"Fuck...uh..." Rosemary whimpered as she wrapped her legs around Pastor Stanley's waist.

He started fucking her with his massive cock, causing sensations that Rosemary never knew existed. He leaned down and kissed her forcefully, sliding his tongue into her mouth when she responded.

Nancy had awoken sometime during when Rosemary was giving their Pastor oral sex, and she sat there watching her best friend getting nailed on the floor now. She watched as they fucked, grunting and moaning into each other's mouths. She watched as her best friend's body was wracked by orgasm after orgasm and still Pastor Stanley kept driving his massive cock in and out of her. After what seemed like an hour at least he grunted and Nancy knew that he was filling Rosemary up with his seed. He pulled his cock out of Rosemary and sat back on his knees.

He looked over and saw Nancy looking at him mouth open and with a horrified expression on her face.

"It's not what it looks like...I mean...shit." He looked lost. "I guess it is what it looks like."

Rosemary sat up and kissed Pastor Stanley on the lips before looking over at her friend with a half-hearted smile. "I guess I did it now." She said absently stroking Pastor Stanley's glistening cock.

Nancy mouthed the word yes as she nodded her head. "Oh Rosemary, what have you done?"

The end for now.

Sethp

2011

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers
12