All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife Ch. 02'

by judken

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Love to read about pastors' wives. And, I love your description of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A God thing!

How did they find each other in a city and foreign country thousands of miles from their homes? Was it simple coincidence? Was it fate? Would it be the last time they would enjoy the bliss they have shared in Brazil? Only the author knows for sure!

IT was a God thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wish there was more woman like her

Great story , love the romance and the sex . I hope theres a chapter three . I have lusted after my pastors wife for years ,she allso has great tits and a bottom to die for . i once saw her in a bathing suit and pulled a hard on that was hard to hide . She sounds like a romantic woman ,please write more , wish i could see her tits and butt . i know its a story but it seems so real .great keep it up

ckelly1954ckelly1954almost 16 years ago
love pastors wives

Ilove looking at my pastors wife ,They live two doors down with ranch style house in between so i can look in there windows . Im sure they r unaware that when they walk down the hall to there bathroom that i can see them . I think there shade is broke . She has huge jugs and a great bush . she is around 55 or so . S he drives me crazy ,i want to have sex and suck her boobs . i try to sit next to her on sundays. love the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow great story

lucky guy to have a chance with a pastors wife ,wish i could . mike

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 8 years ago

Yamn!!! There was no flair, no kink. It would have been hotter and far more interesting if her husband was more involved in the story, all we knew was that she is married. It would have been hot if the husband had caught his wife and her lover and the two of them cuckold him or even force bi cuckold him, especially with him being a pastor. Or at least having the husband find out, there can be a confrontation, or he can spy and watch his wife getting fucked. There are a number of other sexy stuff that can make a loving wife story kinkier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me too

It was not Brazil, it was Peru. I was a 41 year old physician andhad just finished my survey for the State Department and had three days to write my report. I was in the outdoor restaurant at the Marriott drinking coffee. A airport shuttle bus pulled up to the main entrance. A group of women began getting off. When the seventh woman got off, I choked on my coffee. I was looking at the most beautiful redheaded woman I had ever known; Cindy Morrison, the 55 year old Principal of my daughter's high school. I hurriedly called my waiter and signed my bill. I rushed to the lobby just as the women filed in. As Cindy entered, I called out her name. She turned, smiled, walked towards me. I gave her a big hug and followed it with a bigger kiss. We chatted. I gave her my room number. She had an International Education Conference. She only had one half day of the five she had to attend, the session she was chairing. I went straight to the American embassy and got my stay extended. For the next five days we had sex continuously. Cindy is now my daughter's stepmother. Fate. Meeting by accident in a foreign country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Preacher's wife!

The first sex I ever had was with the wife of a minister. I was 19. She was hot and beautiful. She was so wet and couldn't get enough. So much to tell. She loved "accidentally" exposing herself just to get men hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous