All Comments on 'The Pattersons'

by serpentongue

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question

Out of curiosity, what part of this fic qualifies it as 'loving wives'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
redone story

this is a good story but anyone who has read Alice's Wager would know where you got the base material for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rejoinder to OOAA

Keep it to yourself and wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolute Horseshit

This had the potential to be a good story, if the husband hadn't been such a wimp. I don't think a husband in this situation would get an erection or want to jerk off. It would have made more sense if he had thrown Xenia through the window, climbed though after her, beaten Vince up, and called the police. He should have had them arrested for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and rape (taking advantage of a drugged woman is rape).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well little man.

I guess you and oooaaa the child molester find this exciting, but its been done a lot, and better, I guess they don't sell guns in this town.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
No matter what you want to think

That was rape and kidnapping. Nothing erotic at all. Where is the eroticism in forcefully breaking up a marriage? Are you that insecure that you fantasize about being irresistible (through drugs and alcohol I might add) to women and creating a harem. You might want to seek some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

4* all it needed for 5 was 3 well placed bullets

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Take a chair and break the glass. Then call the cops and the EMT's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somebody please

cut that serpen the tongue out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wonder

what would have happened when a full grown man threw a woman through a see through glass. I also wonder what Xenia would have looked like after being thrown through a glass mirror face first. I also wonder if Vince would have still been interested in even wanting to fuck my wife with me beating his wife's face against a mirror till she went through it face first. I also wonder if he'd ever want to fuck her again after I did. Probabaly not as him being thrown through his front door might have messed his face up a bit also but only because I mashed his nuts before doing that

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

I gotta say, I don't see this story as being written for any other reason as to get people upset. I felt exactly the same way as the previous commenter. I would have thrown that women through the window too.

I don't get stories like this. All about sexual predators with the morals of a skunk. People like this don't move into nice houses and then immediately start destroying marriages because some will blow their balls off. Eventually they'll met someone who won't accept it and will hurt them, badly. And more power to that person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BOLLOCKS

all these cuck stories make me puke i would battered the bitch straight through a window then picked chair up smashed vince skull in then thru the slut out .cuckolding is fetish nothing loving about it literotica is getting ruined by all this shit

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Bull Shit

No self respecting man would ever allow this to happen. Especially since the happy couple already had issues from previous parties. Agree with previous commenters. Pick up something and throw it through the window. Xenia preferred. Just more cuck / wimp shit permeating LW. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this chucky story month . End of marriage if he is a man.

What's with all these chuck hold authors coming out of the closet writing all this garbage . Where are the normal cheating wife , gets caught either divorced or reconciled. But seeing your wife screwing another and being okay with it is so sick, why get married, just stay single and fuck to you catch something you don't want.we need to put them in there own section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome to Cuckerotica

Every one of these stories belong on the bottom of the birdcage. Like the people in them and the authors who think they are erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moronic

As several have alluded to, it's moronic that he just sits there watching this, never doing a thing to break the glass, never putting any pressure -- verbally or physically -- on his kidnapper. This was poorly thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no way

no way would I watch any of that. some one would be hurt and things would be broken. tv, sound system , door or wall , I would be out of that room. his wife

would be safe if she let me out of the room. not something I would stand for.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Decisions

Well i guess we"ll the raging masses have to wait for ch2 to see if this is just snother cucky wimp bullshit story or will we read about a real man who will take vengeance on those who drugged them up? Personally the viewing glass would have a chir through it, or Xenia, then I might make use of my jerry can of fuel,,,,, hmmm decisions decisions. I'll speculate that the husband was given drugs to pacify him.

Texguy84Texguy84over 10 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story. The fact that a lot of the negative comments can't seem to avoid resorting to insulting the author (or using cute phrases like "Chuck hold" and "Cuckerotica") shows their low level of maturity.

Keep up the good work.

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Mixed

Hate the way the story is going, but have to recognize good writing and unusually good editing.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 10 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed your story because it went to the mental side of sex which always turns me on greatly......well written, with detail when required. Is there going to be a second chapter?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
changed forever

Sam has lost Kathy forever. If they find a way to stay together she will continue to see Vince and enjoy making love to him as often as possible. Sam will never be able to satisfy her again. If Vince ever tires of Kathy she will look for a replacement for him and sample many, many men. Sam if he stays will have to settle for beating himself off. Welcome to your new life Sam. Nice story and well told.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SINCE THEY WERE OUTDOORS IN DAYLIGHT

its safe to assume they aren't vampires. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing

Goodwriting but the story sucks. The only way to salvage this one is for Sam to go home and get the trusty 12ga go back to the neighbors and bury three bodies in their basement. It also seems odd that new neighbors just moving into a house would take the risk of trying something so bold not knowing who or what type of persons they were dealing with. Sam could be just the wrong person to screw with. Let's all hope the author does the right thing with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better ending

How about having a husband with some balls that goes over and beats the fuck out of the creep fucking his wife??

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
NOT LW

This is Reluct/Non-Consent. And, as partially pointed out earlier, there are other 'special drug' or hypnosis stories submitted to LW where Sweetie is rendered incompetent and abused! Thus, she is NOT adventurous but drunk or drugged, as is the case in this ugly tale! As has been suggested, this was probably submitted to LW just to aggravate the readers...at it seems to, at least among many!

Once Hubby left the room and recovered his cell phone, he should have called 911 to report kidnapping (his and Sweetie's) and rape, then waited for the police!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Okay

I thought the story as okay, perhaps a bit predictable from early on when he first met them and got the invite. "Vince and Xenia shared a look."

I liked the way you wrote the sex scene. The husband didn't have to follow Xenia into the other room, he probably thought he was going to get some action. Unfortunately for him, Xenia was into humiliating him and watching her husband dominate his wife.

I would love to see the police interview if he did try to report a rape!

Officer: So why didn't you try to stop it?

Sam: I was in another room.

Officer: Why were you in there?

Sam: Xenia invited me in.

Officer: Why didn't you leave?

Sam: The door was locked.

Officer: How did you know what was happening to your wife?

Sam: I could see through the one way window.

Officer: Why didn't you try and stop it ?

Sam: The door was locked.

Officer: So what did you do?

Sam: I pulled out my dick and started stroking.

Officer: Go home cuck boy!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
poorly written

No tension at all. We know from the moment the neighbors are introduced that they are up to no good. And superstud Vince apparently must drug his victims to do tge deed. The husband's complete failure to try to exit beyond trying the door is pathetic. How about beating on the window? Pretty dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a woman under the influence can not consent, it is rape, testing will show it

dead people tell no lies, these people have set themselves up as serial rapist, death becomes them, and the lack of will power wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you're gonna love this too, baby

You must be a cuckolded 23 year old with extensive and well developed rape fantasies.

Just no real imagination.

You keep circling around this same theme, like you masturbate over the same girls, time and time again.

Maybe momma was a little forceful with you?

Get a life, that extends beyond your little box and write something worth reading!

You have a talent, you just don't use it for much......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best ending is:

Husband returns to his car and retrieves 12 gauge pump shot gun. Returns to where the cheating slut and bastard wife and husband are and sends them directly to hell (without passing Go). Oh, he sends his slut wife to hell by pushing the shotgun up her cunt and then pulling the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Hopi g soooo badly that the wife was in on it from the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree, a 20 gage would fix his problem.

Really, the guy needed a date rape drug and altered pot and a locked room to get this done? Don't quit your job at Burger King just yet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
The story ended too soon

I wanted to read that she became a sex slave to Vince and Xenia and spent the next five days fucking the both of them.

I hope to see more of the cuckolding of Sam and how he reacts to his wife Kathy's new life.

Thanks for the read.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Sexy but Sad

So a marriage destroyed....you story is sexy, but destructive, nothing of value, only a sad story about a marriage that is trashed by a couple of predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously serpentongue, where do you live?

are you even on planet earth? Or are you just an idiot. Booze + Sex = rape. Locked door = kidnapping. Let me see if I follow your ridiculously childish concept. Stud husband locks his wife in a room with the husband of the wife he's about to rape? and you saw no holes in that plot you fucking retard?? Real life is sexy, real shit happens, people do cheat... why the fuck can't you morons take 10 god damned minutes and put some intellectual thought into your postings??? Why must you post something so fucking idiotic that it has NO entertaining value, NO erotic material, nothing but an attempt to annoy and irritate your reader. It takes NO skill and NO pride in your own work and value to post something that seems like it was written by a teenager. Your wife won't know you cause she's in such sexual heat???? Christ serpentongue it's obvious that you have no sexual experience but shit! have some pride, if you don't know what fucking a woman is like, read a book, watch a realistic movie, do something! Woman do not lose control and become zombies when they've been fucked... none, never, no where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Passivity

I cannot believe how pvssive someone can be in a story like this. A supposedly possessive , jealous man like the char cater in this story would have revcted badly to a situation like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written but unfinished.

I thought the story had parts that were well written. It made me wonder how the husband was going to deal with what happened afterwards. I don't see how he could watch his wife being raped while he was held against his will and not feel some anger. It goes against how he was described by the author. I would enjoy reading another chapter. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Xenia locks Hubbie and herself in a room so Vince can screw the drugged wife??

Seriously, you are gonna tell me these two have pulled this shit on couples and NEVER bumped into someone even half as nuts as they are, and drunk, and drugged, and the captive Hubbie doesn't reach over and begin breaking Xenia's bones, 200+ one at a time, until they are released, or better yet simply snapes Xenia's neck?!?! Seriously, When in Rome do what these Romans do. You're being made the victims of a forcible felony so what's good for these geese...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written, but unfinished

I agree with another comment, the story of how and what happens to Kathy would possible complete this story or expand more on both Venice and Kathy's new rolls.

Thanks for the writing, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well written

Well I've read all of your stories, and think they are well written. As far as they go. I understand that you want the reader to finish them for their selves. But I do feel that you could and should expand them to completion. You are detailed in the seduction of the wife or girlfriends, but you won't show the results of their infidelities and the repurcussions in their lives afterwards. One should always bring a story to its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SAD CRAP WITH AMBITION FOR AN INFANTIL MAKE BELIVE PISS

ZERO *

B T B BRIGADES

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Anon 10/10/13

Was right. All chivalristic notions of never hitting a female can't just come to an end for a FEW men when observing a woman participate in the chemically-induced rape of your wife, can they? I continue to champion authors writing whatever strikes their fancy on this site, as long as there's plausibility. This wasn't a man who sought to be "cuckolded." He just learned his wife had been faithful through all the times he suspected otherwise. To NOT kill for her? To not offer the opportunity counseling could heal after he served his time? Calling BS.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
both drugged

Sam must have been drugged, his previous jealous anger shows that his reaction is not normal for him.

The questions that remain are:

Does Sam react in a civilized way ? (police, prosecution etc. - multiple felonies were committed)

Or does he do violence ?

Does Sam have a future with Kathy ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish

Please finish what happens to Kathy under the hands of Vince and Xenia. Do they use her for other things and other sex activities for themselves and others. Does Xenia fuck with Sam in front of Kathy being in the viewing room. Keep going with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE SCENARIO IS ORIGINAL ALBEIT A BIT STRANGE

Well the scenario rather successfully bring the husband into the situation to watch the seduction of his wife & it turns him on big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Size and drugs beat love and satisfaction. Rape is how we seduce a pretty woman. Marriage is an obstacle to be overcome. The sexual pinnacle is out there if women just find some man who is bigger and desires them.

I think many writers think that sex is like alcohol: each experience requires more to reach a climax. Perhaps they are right. But perhaps they missed the boat: sex without love denies what is best about being human.

Sam had a duty and failed to act: destroy the viewing room, break down the door, break out a window, take Xenia prisoner, call for help, ACT. When rape is occurring, violence in the effort to protect or save is reasonable. In the long run, whether or not the rape became pleasurable for Kathy is immaterial. She was violated because it was not her prior choice. Without consent of all parties, sex is rape.

Rape is evil, always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what next?

I retrieved a jerry can of gas from my garage, and fifteen minutes later watched as the old wooden structure went up in flames, occupants still inside.

I don't need rapists for neighbors, don't need a cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chemical-enhanced seduction

I enjoyed both this story and Vince's Party. Have always been a fan of erotic seduction and the idea of not being in control. Even the idea of the spouse being unable to stop the scene is stimulating. I wouldn't want to be the spouse, mind you ... but in erotic fantasy and even as part of some "dirty talk" I know some women who get off on imagining the scene.

Thank you.

T

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
and this is in loving wives why?

because you can't get enough readership for your sickness in reluctance and RAPE?

May you not reproduce and if you have give us your children's names so we can hunt them down and isolate them forever.

Sick fuck

Lying deceitful SOB

not deserving of your nick.

You might try PileofShit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor palecuckold

these stories are real life to poor closet cuckolds - never seen a normal, well-adjusted human get so worked up over crap fiction on a fuck story site.

read, spank, then in an angry fit of shame and denial leave a nasty comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

FUCK VINCE AND FUCK Xeina they wuld found dead with his balls in his mouth and her cunt up herass the wif would be gone.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
"Scream all you want, the room is soundproof and I have earplugs in."

Someone should write a sequel to this, like Vandemonium1 wrote Saturday to the story Friday.

Would they know if they moved in next door to someone even more monstrous than they are until it's too late?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think this was

The perfect way to end their marriage... It worked, Sam and Kathy never spoke to each other again. Kathy lived with Xenia and Vince for a few weeks and they dumped her and moved.... When she went home Sam had moved and left no forwarding address. Everybody wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Pattersons

This is great work and I'd be grateful if you continued this. Mainly what happens when Xenia joins the fun and the next couple of days at the Pattersons house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anyone who thinks this is great work

is no judge of writing. Technically mediocre, and the plot is full of problems. It's just wanking material for the closeted cuck/fags who read LW

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

I will never be back on this authors page

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Maximum impact.

Losing the wife to the new neighbours?

What to do but divorce and find someone new. Tough, but it's the only choice. Why would any real man put food on the table for such a partner?

The readers feelings of replusion and rejection of the characters and storyline were purposely and skillfully crafted by the author intended manipulations.

Needs a second chapter where the husband and wife BOTH move on then meet up 10 years later. By now both are remarried, but neither are really in love with there second choice. The ones they 'settled' for out of loneliness. Both having accepted their fate as penance for allowing a brief moment in judgment to tarnish the love they had of each other.

Just 1 of a 100 ways this tale could fall in the infinite world of Loving Wives stories.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Hot Sex

Enjoyed te story,so well described, the sex so hot, omg did it make me wet,cant wait to read another

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0!)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 2 years ago

Nupe. Alcohol fueled rape. No thanks.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

Just once it would be nice to a REAL story; Not just some fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another drug and rape fantasy. Seems like this author can't make a wife unfaithful without drugs. And what about Sam and Xenia? If Sam had moved on Xenia and she shut him down? Bet it would have different results.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forced to watch the show by Xenia and not being able to leave the room, why not fuck Xenia Sam? If turned down take an end table and throw it through the window. Then enter the room and kick Vince's ass. Grab your wife and take her to the hospital for drug testing . If none of that worked then I would wait in the tall grass with a tire iron and take care of both of them after all they are next door and have to leave some time. Another point: If his wife ends up being lost to him because she got high and was fucked by a guy with a big cock and has great orgasms, them go ahead and dump her ass and go find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry if I was set free at that point I would have gone to that room a stuck one of those wine bottles up Vince ass and one over his head grabbed my wife taken her to the hospital for drug test and called the police.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Wow, he deserves better than that, after all the fights too and she cheats anyways :/

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ridiculous trash. Wife gives him shut about his jealousy and cheats? The second Xenia explained what was to happen, he should have let the psycho out and ran with. Waited til she was wet and then had his way with her. Then beat her ass until he was allowed out. What is she going to do? Cry rape and assault? He could counter that with they had kidnapped him drugged and raped his wife. He can prove it. They can't. Take the wife to be drug tested and a rape kit, then file charges on Xenia and Vince anyway. Then divorce your wife, and tell "because I just get jealous over nothing, bitch. Remember?" May have to jerk it for a bit, who cares. Rub it out like a man and congratulate yourself on giving all of them a big fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vince HAD TO DRIG her to do what he did. He's a fraud. He had no power of persuasion... A joke who used drugs to get her impaired. I agree when the door was unlocked, grab your wife, go to hospital, do a rape kit, drug test, have police arrest the 2 fools. The wife had no real purpose, bad storyline on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous