The Pattersons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the screen Xenia was screaming, "Your tongue, baby. Your hot wet tongue is soooo gooood right there....yes right there on my clit baby.....ohhhhhhh I want you to make me cummmm. Make me cummmmm!!! Yessssss!!!

And now Vince was letting my wife experience his tongue first hand herself. Her breasts glistened under his mouth now, with him leaning over her and circling her hot hard nipples round and round and round with his tongue....and she was arching her back now hard up toward him.

"She's his, now, Sam....his." Xenia said softly to me.

"No," I said. "Not my Kathy. No." And Xenia smiled at me as she slowly, tantalizingly removed her tight red dress. Soon, the dress was lying on the floor with her totally naked body displayed before me in the soft light of our "viewing room," as she called it.

I was mesmerized by Xenia's luscious body. Her firmly upthrust large breasts, the dark mysterious area between her legs, and her exotic smile. I must have just sat there for several minutes, looking.

Then Kathy's voice again called me back to the scene in the other room. She was beneath Vince on the couch now. Her dress was pulled down to her waist, with her breasts completely uncovered, and Vince driving her crazy with his tongue moving over her sensitive nipples again and again.

"Yessssss.....baby...." I heard my wife cry.....Right there....Yes!!! Right there...... Ohhhh godddd yessss...I want....want...."

"What do you think, Sam?" Xenia asked me. "Turning you on?"

I couldn't respond, my mouth was so dry. But there was no doubt. I was starting to get hard, watching all of this. It was like sensual overload.

Vince continued to stroke and lick my wife's nipples, while he began pulling her dress down. As she continued to look at the screen through lowered eyelids, she reached down and took one more long toke from the Carib joint.

"C'mon Baby," purred Vince. "Help me out."

Just then from the screen came Xenia's voice -- "Ohhhh goddddd I'm cummmmmingggg!!!!! Yessssss....baby.........do it......do it to me now!!!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! And on the screen her hips thrust in spasms up against Vince's face and long powerful tongue.....again and again and again....

And as I watched my loving wife, she never took her eyes of the screen, and slowly, almost imperceptibly, raised her hips to allow Vince to pull her sweet yellow sundress all the way off, leaving her laying naked beneath him wearing only her white panties, a real contrast against her tanned skin.

The real Xenia said to me, "She's almost naked now, Sam. And wanting him. Wanting Vince to take her. Are you getting hard, baby?"

By this time Vince had removed Kathy's panties too, and had removed his own shirt and pants; wearing no underwear, he was quickly lying naked next to my wife.

Xenia said, softly, "Look, Sam...Look at Vince's cock....He's hard.....and huge...He's huge, Sam."

I noticed that the scene on the screen had changed now. Xenia's full red lips were wrapped around Vince's cock. I had never seen anything like it. He was long, thick and looked as hard as steel. Xenia could barely accommodate his girth in her mouth, but she was definitely doing her best.

Looking back at Kathy, I could see she was fixated on the image on the screen. Lying there naked on the couch, the soft light accentuating the curve of her breasts, and of her hip, she was riveted through lowered eyelids on Vince's huge cock disappearing into the red "o" of Xenia's mouth. Vince, lying beside her, was stroking higher and higher up her thigh, and her hips were beginning to move rhythmically. But before he could reach his goal, her own hand slowly crept down, lower and lower still, her finger now softly caressing the folds of her pussy, sliding now over her clit.

"aaaaahhhhh" escaped my wife's lips as she slowly began to pleasure herself...

"Have you ever seen that before, Sam? Seen your wife masturbating?" asked Xenia. I noticed she was following Kathy's lead, and now began stroking herself slowly, sensually.

I had to admit that I never had seen anything like this, not in all our years of marriage. I don't even know whether she ever touched herself before. But there she was tonight, riding the Caribbean pot and the liqueur, and the porn, rubbing her clit....her hips moving, her legs splaying wider, and her lips opening now....her eyes narrowly focused on the screen...

"Baby, you are about the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Vince. I had to agree.

Then Vince leaned over my wife and kissed her so, so softly this time, her eyes closing, while her hand still fluttered over her moist clit. Within seconds, as she fingered herself, she came, "uhh, uuhhh, uuuuuuuuuhhhhh" and just that quickly, her orgasm was over.

I said to Xenia, "I'll bet she just brought herself off so she could relieve the sexual tension without being unfaithful to me."

"Dream on, baby," Xenia replied, "that was just the preliminary. She's about to have the best sex of her life. Just watch, you'll see."

And as my gaze returned to the other room, I saw Vince kissing my wife once more, her mouth open and accepting his tongue, her tongue sparring with him. And now Vince's head moved down, tonguing her naked breasts once more, as her eyes closed and she pulled him closer to her.

"ooooohhhhh yesssss, Vince....do it....do it to me....just like that baby..."

I saw that Xenia was watching Vince and Kathy intently, too, now beginning to stroke her own hard nipples.

And again I heard my wife's voice, "ooohhhhhhh, yessssssss, oooooh my goddddd" Xenia said to me, "She seems to be getting into it now, Sam. How about you, baby? Why should you be left out? I know seeing your wife with Vince like this, it's turning you on. Go ahead, stroke your cock now, Sam. I know you want to."

And with these words my cock got still harder in my pants.

Now I saw that , while Vince continued to tongue Kathy's breasts, his hand was creeping slowly up her thigh, stroking gently upward, then downward towards her knee, and then upward again, stroking now on her upper thigh. And now her left hand moved down.

"She's going to push his hand away, Xenia," I said, more out of hope than anything else.

Then Xenia and I watched together as my lovely wife's hand moved down across her thigh, her wedding band glistening on her ring finger. It did not stop above Vince's hand, but moved down below it. And then, as Xenia and I watched, her hand closed on top of his. And started pulling his hand upward across her thigh, drawing him closer and closer to her hot, wet pussy, as her hips began moving rhythmically in expectation.

"Touch me baby, touch me right there....ohhhhhhh please.....do it nooowwwww," Kathy cried out. And Vince began to do just that, his entire hand seeming to cup her pussy lips as her hips spasmed up against him again and again, his middle finger now circling slowly, slowly over her clit.

Vince leaned down and whispered in my wife's ear, "Look at my cock, baby....you've made me so hard for you."

"Ohmigod, Vince, you're......you're...huge...." Kathy said.

By this time I couldn't take it anymore and had removed my own cock from my pants, stroking it slowly. Xenia looked over at my cock, then at Vince's huge cock, then back at me. And then she smiled. She didn't say a thing. She just smiled.

Vince continued whispering to Kathy, "Tell me what you want baby....tell me....that's all you need to do, and I'll make you feel like you've never felt before..."

"Vince, I don't know.....I've never taken a cock anywhere near that big.......I don't know if I can," said my loving wife to Vince.

"But you want it....you know you do, baby," said Vince, flicking his middle finger quickly across my wife's clit.

"ohhhhh yessssss, baby," whispered my wife....."do me.....do me now, Vince......got to...got to have it...."

"Relax, baby," said Vince. "We're going to take it nice and slow." And as he levered himself over my wife, she looked into his eyes, and he said, "Go ahead baby.....put it in....."

And as my wife continued to gaze into Vince's eyes, she reached down with her left hand, her wedding band glistening again, positioning Vince's cock at the entrance to her vagina. Her hips continued to move slowly, waiting for him. He moved into her now, his cock just barely entering her....

My wife was in a state of disbelief, now.....looking upward into Vince's face, she was biting her lower lip in concentration. Vince continued slowly moving his cock into my wife's vagina, on each stroke penetrating just a fraction of an inch, now an inch, now another inch further. He was taking it really slowly....

"uhh....uhhh.....uhhhhh...oooohhhh....aaaaahhhh..." I could hear Kathy grunting now in time with Vince's movements. And now the two lovers began establishing a slow rhythm together, Vince taking his time, my wife moving under him, her hips rising slowly to meet him, then falling, then rising again, higher each time.

Minutes went by. Now Kathy's hands reached around Vince's back, starting to pull him to her, as gradually, imperceptibly almost, he began to pick up the pace. Now I could hear his low male grunts in time with his steady thrusting, "unhh....unhhh....unhhh....unhhh..." He was unhurried, but steadily, steadily thrusting his huge cock deeper and deeper into my wife.

Xenia said, "It looks like she's taken him all, Sam. I know she's never, ever, felt like this before. She entering a new world, honey." Xenia was slouched down on her chair now, her legs widely spread. I could see the moisture gleaming around her vagina in the soft light as she stroked herself.

And I turned my gaze back to the other room, my where wife lay beneath Vince, her legs spread wider than I would have thought possible, Vince's huge cock buried in her pussy. Then pulling out and pounding her again, again, and again. Her hands were cupping his bare ass cheeks, pulling him, willing him into her, deep and deeper still. I noticed too that on the screen in there the scene had shifted again, with Vince now fucking Xenia on the big monitor. You couldn't hear the sound from the video anymore, though, as Kathy started crying, "Fuck me!!!!! Ohhhhh yessss!!!!!! Never knew.....never......never....knew.......could be....could be like this Vince........Don't stop baby!!!! Don't ever stop fucking me!!!!" Her whole life was down there now, between her legs, Vince's huge cock penetrating her further than she had ever been penetrated before.

"Ohhhhhhh goddddddddd yessssssssss!!!!!!aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa!!!!" Kathy screamed....Really screamed.

Xenia, her hand moving lazily over her clit, said to me. "That sounded a lot like your wife cumming around Vince's huge cock, Sam. You think?"

I sat there in stunned silence, my cock rock hard as I continued to stroke it, crazily aroused by this whole thing.

And then Xenia said, "So Sam, does your wife ever orgasm when you're having sex?"

I paused in the middle of stroking my own rock hard cock. "What are you talking about?" I said.

"A simple question, baby," she replied. She had to raise her voice some now to be heard over Kathy's loud cries. "Ahhhhhhhh, baby......don't stoppppp!!!! Cummmminggggg againnnnnn!!!"

"Sure," I said. "Of course."

"Ever more than once?" Xenia asked ("Ohhhhhhhhh babbbbyyyyyyy dooooooo meeeeee againnnnnnn!!!!" from the next room as Vince continued his relentless pounding of my wife).

"Yes. Sometimes."

Xenia said, "Let me guess, Sam. You're lovemaking with your lovely wife usually consists of you going down on her, and getting her to cum. Once. Then you enter her and spurt after about four strokes. Am I on target?"

I sat in silence, my hard cock in my hand.

"That's about what I thought," said Xenia. "Tell me, Sam, have you ever been able to make your wife cum during straight fucking, you know, using your cock?"

My look gave her the answer she needed.

And I heard my wife cumming again, and then after a few seconds, yet again, under Vince's powerful thrusting. Looking into the other room, they looked like athletes working hard together now, sweat covering their bodies. My wife's hair was wet and plastered now against the sides of her face, as her head whipped in a frenzy back and forth.

Her voice was now a little harder to recognize now, as she started babbling almost...."baby......your cock.....goddddd......soooooooo godddd....don't stoppppp ooooooooohhhh don't ever stop....got to have you......have you fucking me.....fuck me nowww!!!!!! Ooohhhhh yeessssss!!!!

I couldn't help myself......I stroked my hard cock faster and.....soon I was spurting, up and over my hand.

Xenia said, "Your lovely wife is learning about real orgasms tonight, that's for sure. Do you think she'll ever be satisfied in your bed again, Sam? After this?"

And the fucking in the next room just went on and on and on and on. I lost track of Kathy's orgasms, as she continued to beg Vince to fuck her in every way imaginable. She told him she wanted him in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum. She wanted him in her ass. Vince said nothing, and just kept on fucking. His stamina and power seemed unending. He had been fucking steadily for at least 45 minutes now and showed no signs of slowing down.

And Xenia said to me, "I've opened the door now, Sam. You can go. But I wouldn't bother going back to the other room. I suspect your wife might not even know who you are, with the sexual state she's in now. I'm guessing she'll be here all night, and maybe tomorrow and the next day too. I plan on getting a taste of her myself, and I'm sure she'll be excited to taste me." She winked and turned her attention back to Vince and my wife. My lovely wife.

So I zipped up and walked out of the room. I didn't bother to go over to where Vince and Kathy continued their frenzied sexual exertions. Xenia was probably right. After all, she had been right about everything else.

Oddly, the world seemed unchanged outside as I made my way home. The same trees. The same sidewalk. But I wondered how my life could ever be the same.

12