All Comments on 'The Payback'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

Lots of sex and well written,Thats why we come here.Thanks

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

where is the payback?

the way i read this would seem he is bi or gay.

i am a bit confused with the title you put on this story, it doesn't seem to fit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...They had an open marriage, and even so, she cheated for three straigh weeks away from home with the same man, had no sign of guilt and she only confessed several months after the incident and for the husband the payback was for her to fuck another guy for him to lick her clean in the end? Really? He said he was a voyeur, but in reality he was a wimp and a cuckold...1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
5' 4", 120lbs and 39DD breasts?

Sounds too good to be true. Throw in her lack of any sort of remorse for cheating and I'm wondering who is the bigger fool, you or us?

I get that it's a fantasy and the usual rules of human psychology and physiology don't apply; but this was too much.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
PAYBACK IS NOT A BITCH???? BUT IT IS A PAIN

physically, emotionally or mentally. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
I don't see even anywhere

in this story. She just got crazy twice and him none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

Been following the Maggie stories for a while now and I do like the way she interacts with her very understanding husband. Seems to me that they have a relationship that is enviable and works for them. They get to have fun, are usually honest with each other and there is a lot of steamy sex. What's not to love??? Keep up the good work, Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
maggie true life counterpart

Has same type of panty sniffer for husband.

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com will tell all.

She lost college instructor job in Helena Montana when she got out of control and harassed and coerced student for sex.

Then showed up to teach a class in tight thin sweater and no bra on 36C cup breasts. Worse still no panties both bra and panties had been tore off at her request by lover.

While standing in front of class the two loads he had dumped in her stsrted running down her thigh and became noticeable to studrnts in front rows. Word spread through campus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You clearly don't understand the word payback

Let me see if I have this right: she cheats on her husband but instead of him getting to enjoy another woman his reward is she gets to fuck someone else; does that about cover it? Plus you can't be serious about the anal sex without any lubrication. Even if the stranger the husband found for her was hung like a pencil that couldn't have been pleasurable for her. OK maybe the husband is gay but even then payback still doesn't work unless he's the one being fucked by the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Even if

Even if this is normal for them, you definitely mislabeled the story or should perhaps have emphasized the concept of too much for her to the point where she started to suffer from the sheer amount of orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Payback?

To steal the obvious line from The Princess Bride, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

so she "cheated" but yet is (how did you put it?) "very discriminating about who gets to enjoy her considerable charms"...

The premise for the entire story is crap. What kind of "punishment" occurs when you support and encourage the same acts?

get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous