All Comments on 'The Perfect Gift Ch. 01'

by trailgirl262

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rkc_rider61rkc_rider61about 11 years ago
Good start

Good start to what might be a very good story. Looking forward to its climax.

pokercouplepokercoupleabout 11 years ago
Love it.

Love this story, if only all moms were this open.

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonabout 11 years ago
It's a 5

Great work Trailgirl. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good!

Good stuff. Actually some believable dialogue, which is a terrible rarity on this site, where I think most people have never actually had a conversation of any kind. 5 stars. Looking forward to the follow-ups and anything else you have to write.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

I liked it, am waiting on some more chapters. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific and very original story!

I can't wait to read what happens next. I bet that 19 year old Tyler lets his mom see his fat young prick (he really wants to show it to mom, anyway), and lets her watch as he blows his balls into that toy. Then it'll occur to both of them that mom has something very similar but much, much better between her legs, and her boy's stiff prick'll fit into that real good. Happy motherfucking ahead for Tyler and his mom!

OneIBlindOneIBlindabout 11 years ago
Perfect Build Up

This is a perfect 1st submission. Very good build up with just enough tease and tittilation to keep the blood flowing. I can't wait for Ch. 02... Well done effort.

gassbugggassbuggabout 11 years ago
Very good build up.

I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

rodavrodavabout 11 years ago
That's exciting

Hope you continue with more humor. Like the son sniffing his mom's used panties and laugh about the musky pussy smell in it. Then it progressed to the mom letting her son sniffs her panties while still wearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This starts well! Very up beat, I'm enjoying the casual voice of the mother. Hope you continue this!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Oh wow

This was....a very good beginning and damn,mom should've known that buying her son that Fleshlight would spark up their special bond all along lol.

Loved it and my boner is literally dripping with pre cum by the end,thank god for the next chapter! Please continue with more of these two Or more family love stories.

A new fan:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story that starts it all.

Save for a few typos, fully expected with the build-up, this has established the platform for a multitude of scenarios, many of which I hope to find in subsequent chapters.

Please keep the episodes short, not many of us could last much longer than this . . .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good story. Character development of mother was fairly solid. Background of son a little thin.

Foundation of story is solid and plot is being logically developed. Likewise, psychologically, based on character conversation and interaction, they are both self-confident, self-assured, have firm ego and self-acceptance. It appears from an early age, she treated her son as a human. She let him develop and grow under her supervision. She let him make is own decisions even if she might have disagreed with them. She interfered only when his decision might harm/injure himself or others in either a physical, emotional or physchological way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous