The Perfect Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"Ever seen this here—or any of its spin-offs?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, but...it's fictional," he said matter-of-factly.

"Oh? Well, let me ask you, then: does this look fictional?"

Lindsey closed her fingers, swung her arm clockwise and opened the fist underhanded at him, as if pitching a softball. A handful of fairy dust flew out and sprinkled over him. The next thing Danny knew, he was illogically being drawn upwards into the air himself.

"Hey—whoa!" he exclaimed. He tried to grab onto something to keep himself grounded, but had nothing handy nearby. He put his hands above him to press against his own personal Sistine Chapel just so he didn't bump it with his head. "What is happening??"

Lindsey levitated beside him. She took one of his hands in hers and interlinked their fingers.

"Now close your eyes, dude," she said.

"I'm, uh...I'm a little afraid to."

Lindsey nodded. "No problem." She turned him to face her, pretending to be seductive, and emotionlessly kissed him.

Danny's gut reaction was to open his eyes extra wide, but subsequently, the kiss infused him with such a rush, his eyelids dropped and his eyeballs started rolling back. Holding on to him, her wings fluttered like a hummingbird's...

...As they both vanished into thin air from the bedroom.

***

July 25th, 9:06 a.m.

Lindsey, back in her ragged outfit, popped her lips off Danny's like a suction cup. Momentarily dizzied, Danny shook off the birds flying around his head and blinked a couple times, realizing they were no longer in his bedroom. Or his apartment, for that matter.

In fact, he didn't recognize where they were at all. They were outdoors, surrounded by fresh green terrain and a horizon of crystal blue sky full of unique architecture and clean, refreshing air as far as the eye could see. And the temperature felt unseasonably cool.

He raised a single finger. "Um—"

"Little place called Winnipeg, Manitoba, babe," she automatically answered. "Just past the border. 500 miles northwest of home."

The look Danny was giving her could not be described in English (or French-Canadian) words.

"...You're...kidding."

"Not at all. Here, I'll prove it to ya." She pointed her wand toward a gentleman and a lady who happened to be walking into one another's paths. As she pointed, suddenly the man turned to the woman. "Excuse me, ma'am, quick question, if I may, please?"

"Of course, what can I do you for?"

"Where's Ontario, from where we are right now?" the man asked her.

Thinking a moment, the woman turned and pointed in the general eastern direction.

"I'd say abeaut...seven or eight hundred kilometers that way...then a little north. Sohry I can't be more specific than that."

"Oh, no, no, no, that's way more than helpful," said the man, Lindsey continuing to orchestrate their conversation. "Oh, by the way..." He reached into his wallet and retrieved a small rectangular purple piece of paper. "Do you have change for a ten?"

The woman went into her own purse. "I...think so, uh...yes! Here you go." She handed him two blue rectangles for the purple.

"Excellent," said the gent. "Just one more thing, s'il vou plaît. Pretty nice out today, huh? What would you say the temperature is?"

"Oh, gosh," the woman mused. "Abeaut...what, 20°?"

Danny's eyebrows jumped.

"20°??" he repeated, just loud enough for them to overhear.

They turned to him. "Well, I'm a little cold-blooded," the lady said. "Does it feel more 22-ish to you?"

Lindsey leaned over to Danny's ear. "68 Fahrenheit," she whispered to his enlightenment. She returned them to their conversation as the man held out his hand to the woman. "Thanks so much, m'good lady, God bless you. Hope you have a wonderful day."

The woman smiled benevolently back, and both were on their way. Lindsey turned back to Danny.

"Convinced?"

***

July 25th, 9:32 a.m.

Lindsey took Danny arm-in-arm until they reached a park where they could sit and work out the details of their adventure. It was a beautiful summer morning, with a few other folks already also hanging out in the park with their friends, partners, children, dogs, breakfast, et cetera. Danny couldn't explain it, but all activity seemed to be taking place...inexplicably sloooooowwwwly.

"Um...Lindsey, this is really amazing and unbelievable," he said, "But, uh...what's going on? Is everyone on Valium here?"

"Negative, kiddo. Thing is we're gonna need a disproportionate amount of time to make this worthwhile, so everything's going at half-speed right now." She went into her purse and pulled out a stopwatch. "See? Watch. Pun intended." She activated the analog stopwatch, and Danny's eyes grew in astonishment to see it indeed taking twice as long around its circular motion as normal.

"Ho-ly smoke..." he breathed.

"A'right, so, you need a girl," said Lindsey, putting the stopwatch away and reaching under the bench where they sat to produce a laptop. She began to type. "I know we already left America, technically, but way better late than never. So hit me with some details. Tell me what you want, and we'll see if we can whip up your dream-chick for ya.

"Oh, yeah, and, uh, I apologize in advance for this, buddy boy, but, eh...I'm gonna need to ask ya 'bout five hundred or so questions to effectively sculpt this dolly for ya."

Danny chuckled awkwardly. "Oh, you mean, like, uh, five hundred figuratively, right?"

Lindsey shook her head. "Nuh-uh."

"...Oh."

***

July 25th, 12:32 p.m.

What would normally have been six hours later, Lindsey was still typing, the laptop on her left thigh, creating Danny's dream-girl, Danny lying on his side on the bench using her right thigh as a pillow, all but unconscious. Finally, Lindsey reproduced her stopwatch, deactivated it, time returned to normal speed, and she piped back up again.

"All righty, buddy, almost all done," she said, giving his shoulder a pat awake.

Danny stirred. "Huh?"

"Might wanna sit up, Daniel. I've almost narrowed it down completely to find your perfect lassie. Besides which, uh, this might be a good time to tell you this...no one can see or hear me but you. So...pretty much, to everyone else in this park, looks like you've been sleeping on the park bench by yourself for three hours."

Danny looked back and forth around the park as he processed this, indeed seeing folks staring at him.

"I-...I'm good! I'm good," he called out to them, prompting his fellow parkgoers to go back about their business. "Thanks for telling me that," he muttered to Lindsey with a modicum of sarcasm.

"No troubles, bubbles," she answered flatly, as if he was sincere. "All right, sorry she doesn't have any clothes on, but here she is."

Danny turned to the laptop monitor to see a picture of what was very possibly the most beautiful, loveliest girl he'd ever seen. She was nude, but at the zoom Lindsey was using, he could see her just down to the waist. She had dark hair that cascaded in waves over itself, wispy bangs, fair porcelain skin that looked about as soft as a baby, gently arching eyebrows, mesmerizing teal half-moon eyes, a petite button nose, lovely smiling rosy lips, round blushy cheeks framing her delighted smile, a neck that just begged to be kissed, shoulders and arms which told him they just wanted to reach out and hug him, and a pair of perky yet modest spherical breasts that made him want to hug her to press her body snugly against him. He didn't even need to ask Lindsey to scroll down and show him her bottom half. Her image alone was so captivating, Danny eventually had to shut his mouth just to keep saliva from dribbling out.

And it was not just her remarkable pulchritude that so enticed him. The glow in her expression held a realm of wonder, spirit, beatification, and generosity. She could let this image do all the talking for her. Just by looking at her, Danny could tell that like he, she had a wealth of love inside her she was just dying to be able to give, and a mutual thirst for all the world had to offer.

"Oh my God," Danny murmured, "She's...she's perfect."

Lindsey modestly blew on her nails and polished them up on her dress. "'S why they pay me the big bucks, kiddo."

"Kinda wish she was actually...y'know, real, though."

"Daniel, lad, you say the word, she's every iota as real as you. Just give her a name, some contact info, personal ID, boom."

"Oh, uh...okay," Danny thought. "Gosh, so we really can just name her absolutely anything we want, huh?..." He continued thinking. "Geez, I...I dunno if I can pick a name. There're just so many good ones."

"I could do it for you if you want."

He shrugged. "Okay, why not? I certainly trust you this far, god-Mom."

Lindsey typed a bit more and turned back to him. "A'right, babe. Her name's Charlotte. Native of Auckland, New Zealand."

"...Why New Zealand?"

Lindsey suddenly looked away and turned wistful.

"Oh...no reason," she muttered lifelessly.

Danny looked at her with a bit of concern. "Lindsey, what's the matter?"

Lindsey had abruptly turned very solemn and depressed. "Nothing," she insisted, evasively forcing back a tear.

Danny arched his eyebrows. It clearly was not nothing if she was trying to hold back from crying. What happened all of a sudden?

"You're not all right," he commented.

"Yes, I am," she argued.

"No, you're not."

Lindsey sighed, momentarily shutting the laptop. "Okay, fine," she resigned, actually showing real emotion for the first time. "I always go back to New Zealand whenever I get the chance, 'cause it's my favorite place in the world. And it's a beautiful land. And, as fairy godmothers, we don't exactly get vacation time. There's no shortage of people who want their wishes and dreams to come true.

"Anyways...about fifteen or something years ago, I had one of my first assignments—it was a guy in Auckland. I won't say his name, but, he, uh...well..."

Danny could tell this was difficult for Lindsey to talk about.

"...He asked me to have sex with him. And, y'know, when someone wishes for that, we can't exactly say no...so I did it."

Danny's mouth dropped open. "That's awful!" he said.

"Well, thanks, Daniel, I really appreciate that...but the sex part wasn't really that awful, though. It felt good, and...well, I'm other-worldly, and so I don't have to worry about any of the negative consequences. So, neither did he. The problem was, though...um..."

Lindsey's breath caught in her throat. She swallowed and cleared it.

"I screwed up, Daniel. I was inexperienced, and I didn't know how to handle things just yet...and I let my guard down. And I allowed myself to get emotionally attached. I let myself fall in love with him. Big fairy godmother no-no."

"Oh...gotcha. And...let me guess, he ended up with someone else?"

Lindsey shook her head. "No, actually, he...died."

Danny's eyes widened. "WHOA. How did that happen?"

"Hit by a car."

"Oh my God! But...couldn't you have saved him?"

"No. 'Cause he didn't wish for it. He couldn't; he was killed on the spot. And, I, uh...I got my heart broken. Believe me, Daniel, nothing would've made me happier, but...there's our weakness. We can't help our godchildren unless they ask. They have to wish for something like that to happen in order for us to be able to make it happen."

Danny shook his head. "I'm so sorry," he told her sincerely, taking her hand and linking their fingers. "That's a horrible story."

She felt the comfort of his tender contact, and gave his hand a loving squeeze. But then she let it go and dropped her face into hers.

"Daniel...um...I shouldn't have done that. I just screwed up again. Please forget I told you that story."

"Why?"

"'Cause it's a breach. It's like our equivalent of transference. We can't get emotionally involved with our godchildren for the same reason therapists can't with their patients. Someone could get hurt. And, in my case, did."

"Gosh, I'm sorry, Linds. But I have a question. That has to be a terrible memory. How could it be your favorite place in the world?"

"Well, it was, you're right, it was a tragic memory," she acquiesced. "But our magic does allow us to obey our own whims...to a point. But at the same time, we also can't influence our own feelings and free will. Like for example, if we want an ice cream cone, boom, no problem. But if we wanna be in love when we're really not, or wanna like something we really just don't, no dice. So for myself, I just turned that sad memory into a happier one. And even though I made the memory happy, it's still bittersweet. I could only make it happy to a certain degree; I couldn't unbreak my heart. It's really complicated; I don't expect you to understand. And besides, like I said, I shouldn't have told you all that. You aren't supposed to know things like that about me."

"Well, I...I don't mind," he said. "And I won't tell anyone. Heck," he added with a shrug and chuckle, "Who'd believe me anyway?"

She worked up a sweet smile for him.

"Thank you, buddy," she said, patting his hand. "Now then!" She cleared her throat. "Back to business. Come with me."

She led him away from the park behind the end of an adjacent shopping center, where no one could see Danny or wonder why he was having a conversation with the bench. A wave of the wand, and they again vanished into thin air together. Next stop: Auckland.

***

July 26th, 5:19 a.m.

When Danny's eyes focused and adjusted to his new surroundings, he was surprised. "It's dark out!" he noticed. "It's chilly too."

"That's 'cause it's not even 5:30 in the morning yet, kiddo," Lindsey explained. "New Zealand's seven hours behind Winnipeg. The really crazy thing, though, is we actually went seventeen hours forward, 'cause we crossed the I.D.L."

"Oh, wow," said Danny. "So Charlotte's probably not even awake yet, is she?"

"If you want her awake, she's awake," assured Lindsey. "Honey, we invented her. She's anything you want her to be."

They stood on the corner of the block where Lindsey had created Charlotte's standalone residence along with her existence. Needless to say, Danny was very excited to see her when she came out. They had arranged things so that she already knew (and of course liked) him, so when she emerged, her approach was happy and full of life, bounding down the steps and the lawn to where they stood on the walk, greeting him with her beautiful smile, a warm hug and a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, Danny didn't feel so chilly at all anymore.

Charlotte held on to him, smothering him with affection until he almost had to pry her off. Danny felt dizzy and energized at the same time. His heart as well as another part of him were reacting heavily, which natch was highly gratifying to Charlotte. Were it not for Lindsey's presence and the fact that they were outside, they might have begun making love right there on the street.

As if she knew what he was thinking, Lindsey said, "I could leave you alone for a while, if you wanna, uh...do anything specific right now," she offered. "You want me back, just say my name at any point."

It was an offer upon which Danny gladly took her. Charlotte escorted him into her house, which was a little unfurnished, but Lindsey had given her a vastly generous bed ahead of time. They sat on it together.

"So...how do you wanna start?" Danny asked her.

"Danny, I'm yours!" she proclaimed, rubbing his arms and chest. "You made me, and I'm here for you. I'll do anything you want!"

Danny leaned in and kissed her. Charlotte happily reciprocated, as they shifted into a horizontal position, pressed into one another, snuggling, breathing and gasping through smoky, lasting kisses.

"Charlotte," Danny breathed when they detached lips. "Tell me...what is the most beautiful thing in the world to you?"

She nuzzled and pecked his cheek. "You."

Wow, he thought. I could get used to this! My God, Lindsey, where on Earth have you been all this time??

When enough time passed, they began undressing each other. The sun was starting to glow over the horizon, almost unnoticeably peeping at them through the bedroom window. It didn't take long at all for things to begin heating up. Charlotte's nipples hardened against Danny's chest, and feeling them made his dick stiffen, which in turn moistened Charlotte's pussy. They fondled each other mutually about the face, hair, shoulders, torso, hips and ass. Finally, their hands began groping each other where it really mattered.

Unable to peel their lips apart, they grabbed one another, squeezing, caressing, stroking, pressing. Their collective body heat began to dampen and wrinkle the sheets underneath. Perspiration generated on their foreheads. Danny felt Charlotte's bangs brush his brow, and removed his lips, using them instead to burn Charlotte's face and neck with kisses which quickly graduated to hickeys. Charlotte put her own lips and teeth to work nibbling and kissing Danny along the ear and jawline.

Danny felt Charlotte plunge her hand down into his shorts and boxers and seize him around the cock, taking him by surprise. It felt so hypnotizingly good he wanted to die in her arms. Her hand was hot, smooth and silky, and he hardened to a total erection in her fingers in no time. When he regained his senses he found his way under and beneath her legs, located her panties and pulled them down her legs. Charlotte helped him, shimmying them down to where he could stroke her. Danny began to rub and press against her wet pussy. Charlotte let out a magnificent moan and squeezed his dick as hard as she could.

Danny needed to release himself, so he took his other hand off Charlotte's breasts and whipped his shorts and boxers off himself. They had to temporarily let go of one another, and given this necessity, they decided to get all the way undressed.

"Danny, my darling," Charlotte murmured, "Tell me what you want me to do."

Fondling Charlotte's naked, heaving, perfect tits and trying to part her self-lubed labia, Danny thought a moment.

"I want you to...tell me your fantasies, honey."

"Mmm...my fantasies are your fantasies, Danny."

"Um...okay...so...you want to see the most famous historical sites and landmarks in the world?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, absolutely!"

"Do you want to share a perfect kiss under the moon in every country?"

"OH, so, so much!"

"Do you want to dance on the beaches along the coastlines under the stars until we can't walk anymore?"

"I'd love to, yes!"

"Do you want to make love wherever life takes us?"

"I can't wait!"

Danny aligned his body to Charlotte's so that he could spread her pussy and guide himself into her. Charlotte moaned and screamed in sheer delight. As they had such beautiful sex, they began to lose their grip on what else to do. The sensations were bold, ripping and insurmountable. They returned to their original mutual embrace and kissing, now with nudity and intercourse added. Then Danny's mind told him to return his upper attention to Charlotte's breasts. He groped them again, pinching the nipples between his fingers, licking and sucking on them. He thought he could hear Charlotte cry out in delicious lust.

Charlotte's hand made its way down between their legs and returned the favor, cupping, rubbing and tickling Danny's balls. While he orally pleased her tits, she ran her free hand through his hair, kissing it softly and breathing in its conditioning fragrance.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers