The Perfect Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon raising his head from her chest, Danny asked her, "Can you talk dirty to me, please, Charlotte?"

Charlotte tried to catch her breath. "Wh—...what do you want me to say?"

Danny thought a moment. He was kind of hoping she might come up with something to say on her own, but it wasn't vitally important. "How about...'I love feeling your big hard dick inside me'?"

Charlotte smiled in glad acquiescence. "I love feeling your big hard dick inside me," she purred.

"Would you say you can't believe how good it feels when I'm in your pussy?"

"OH, I can't believe how good it feels when you're in my pussy!"

Making love to Charlotte was so amazing Danny thought he was going to lose his mind. Heavenly pleasure radiated in both bodies and throughout the entire bedroom. They resumed the lip-locking, which felt so lovely. Charlotte let out the most flattering whimper Danny'd ever heard, and he bulged and throbbed inside her pussy, moaning back through the divine kiss. Their supple genitals had tinted to a beautiful shade of blood-red. They clamped onto each other, rocking the bed, having the time of their lives.

"Oh my God, I think I'm gonna come," Danny uttered to her.

"So am I!" cried Charlotte.

"Tell me how much you want it!" shouted Danny.

"Oh, I just want it so, so very much!"

They strained and grunted, vision blurring, faces straining, both silently begging for orgasmic release. "Oh, yes," Danny began chanting, Charlotte joining in. "Oh, yes!" she hissed, full of passion.

"Oh, God, YES!"

"Oh, Heaven, YES!"

At last, they were both on the brink. Danny kept reminding himself again and again not to worry about coming inside of her. Just a few more thrusts...they could almost count it down perfectly accurately. Four...three...two...one...

"OOOOOHHHHHH!" they screamed together as the orgasm bolt struck them simultaneously. Danny's come zipped through his cock and blasted Charlotte's pussy, and her eyes went straight back in her head, seeing stars and bubbles before her eyes. Tears of joy leaked from Danny's eyes as his body chilled and heated all over. Their worlds had been thoroughly rocked.

Finally, screams dying down to contented sighs of affection, they let their heads weakly drop to the mattress, and fell asleep in one another's warm, tender embrace, Danny's pulsating, calming cock still inside Charlotte's raw cunt.

"Thank you, Lindsey," Danny drowsily mouthed. "I love you."

***

July 26th, 12:11 p.m.

The morning ebbed away as Danny and Charlotte slowly awoke with each other. When they recovered and blinked one another's faces into focus, they smiled lovingly and kissed some more.

"Oh my gosh, that was amazing," Danny blinked, butterfly kissing and tickling Charlotte's cheek with his eyelashes.

Charlotte giggled. "Unbelievable," she agreed.

When enough energy had replenished to rise out of bed, they made their way to the shower and soaped each other up, exchanging still more kisses and caresses. When they emerged from the shower, hand in hand, they toweled one another off and redressed.

They stepped back outside into a refreshing, cloudless 60° day. Danny called out Lindsey's name, and she stepped out from behind a nearby tree. "Well, trust you two had a nice time?"

"Oh, my, God, Lindsey," Danny trotted to her, throwing his arms around her. "You are the best!"

"Oh, hey, that's okay," Lindsey tossed off. "Just doin' my job. So, what's next?"

"Well, uh...I guess we can start seeing the world?" Danny asked Charlotte.

"Of course!" she said. "I'm so excited! Let's go!"

So Lindsey had them join hands, tapped herself, and they were gone. Continuing in their gradual westerly direction, their next destination was the continental nation of Australia. So first, Lindsey took them to see the Sydney Opera House.

They navigated Australia, floated north and made their way through the Orient, seeing as much of each land as they could. It was an astonishing, outstanding vacation of literally worldwide proportions, and time and money were no objects. The Asian leg of their sightseeing tour consisted of Bali's Temple of Besakih, the Great Buddha and Mount Fuji in Japan, the Great Wall of China, New Delhi's Lotus Temple, the Taj Mahal, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin in Moscow, Jordan's Petra and the Saudi Arabian Mecca.

A week and a half later, one supercontinent under their belts, they settled down for a little rest. When they were ready to continue on to Africa, they trekked south to Kilimanjaro, Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope, Victoria Falls, the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Luxor Temple, and rested again, another continent down. It was Lindsey's stroke of genius to head in the gradual west direction, back around to the other side of the International Date Line, adding hours for them each time they crossed another time zone. Gaining hours threw their sleeping off a bit, but it wasn't as if they had timely obligations to honor.

Danny, needless to say, was having the best time ever. He never dreamed he could be blessed with such incredible fortune. What simplicity, he thought, in the reality of his dreams coming true! He'd wanted to see all the majesty the planet offered, with someone who could afford as great an emotional investment in it as he, and now he was! He was happier than he'd ever been in his life. And as long as he was happy, Charlotte was ecstatic. In a way, it was almost as if Charlotte were a female extension of himself. They danced, kissed, laughed and made love in each landmark where they spent such memorable time. And Lindsey followed every step of the way, passing them repeatedly back and forth through thin air, immunizing them to the hassles of customs, passports and jet lag.

When they were ready to take on Europe, they had some serious work to do, so they started at Portugal, and in a lot of due time saw the Rock of Gibraltar, Sagrada Familia, the Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Lascaux, the Louvre, the Tower of Pisa, the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Vatican City, Santorini, the Acropolis, Ephesus, Agia Sophia, Auschwitz, Palace of Parliament, Neuschwanstein, the Brandenburg Gate, Waterloo, the Windmills in Kinderdijk, Copenhagen's Little Mermaid, the Helsinki Cathedral, Det Sjöhistoriska museet in Stockholm, the North Cape in Magerøya, Loch Ness, Stonehenge, Big Ben, Newgrange, the Blarney Stone and Skellig Michael. After Iceland and Greenland, they rested for what felt like a year, and rolled allllllllllllllllllll the way down to South America.

They made their way down to Argentina around the arrival of the autumnal equinox, but still had no further need of jackets or long pants. Here they took in the Iguazu Falls, Christ the Redeemer, Machu Picchu, Nevado Mismi, the Middle of the Earth, Angel Falls and at last chillaxed in the Bahamas for a few days.

About two and a half months had been spent on their momentous journey, which was winding to a close once they traversed the familiar Americas. Paying a brief visit to the Caribbean, swinging next by Cabo San Lucas, and returning home via the Grand Canyon, they proceeded to pay their U.S. visits to Yosemite Valley, the Hollywood Sign, DisneyWorld, Mount Rushmore, Capitol Hill, the American Statue of Liberty, and Niagara Falls.

Before they settled back down at Danny's home again, they passed their original Canadian starting point and made one more stop at Polynesia's Easter Island—a visit they made somewhat ironically on Halloween—though they had no idea. With all the travel, they had long since given up trying to keep track of the current date and time. And they saw no concrete necessity to do so. They went to sleep when they felt the need, they woke up when it was time, and that was that.

Finally, it was time to go back home again.

But not Danny's home.

A new, unexpected development had arisen along the way on which he hadn't been counting at all.

***

Three months later

November 2nd, 12:04 a.m.

Danny took Charlotte into her bedroom, lay in bed with her and waited for her to fall asleep, trying not to drift off himself. It'd been such a wonderful journey, such a marvelous, fantastic flight of fancy about the entire Earth, and Danny's dreams indeed came true...

...But yet, Danny had remained unaware of one significant twist in the nature of his fantasies coming to life.

Until now.

He heard Charlotte doze off, her all but silent snoring accompanying her body's soft rising and falling, half-overlapped with his. He removed her arm, and gently rolled her over onto her side, and slipped back out of the bed.

He exited the bedroom, quietly pulling the door closed behind him.

"Lindsey?"

"Right here, kiddo," came her flat voice from behind him at full volume.

He gasped, startled. "Shh!" he hissed, finger to his lips.

"Sorry," Lindsey murmured disinterestedly, doing her nails. "What's up, babe?"

"C—..." Danny started, but stopped, regarding the shut door he'd just walked out from. He turned back to Lindsey. "Um..." He took one of Lindsey's hands from her nail filing and held on to it, guiding her away. "Can we talk a walk?"

They soundlessly stepped back outside. Lindsey tapped them to dress them warmer, and they started down the block together.

"So...guess everything's worked out pretty beautiful for ya, huh, kid?" Lindsey asked in monotone, returning to her nails.

"Uh...Lindsey..."

"...What?"

"Don—...don't get me wrong, Linds..."

Lindsey threw up her hands and dropped her head. "Oh, God Almighty."

"Wha—no, Lindsey, I—"

"Good God's sake, Daniel Lucas Kilmer, I—y'know what, honey? As your fairy godmother, it's not within my comfort zone to complain. I leave that to my godchildren and solve their problems. But, when I do everything in my power—which has just about been totally worn down to this point, by the way—to make happy the person I've...I've just..."

Her voice cracked. They stopped walking. Danny turned to her in alarm.

"...Just started to think of as my...my best...friend..."

His eyebrows raised at this declaration.

"...And I've failed..."

Danny let out a hushed gasp. "WHA—no, Lindsey, my God, no!" he insisted, taking her hands. "Good Lord, no, not at a—that...that's not what I meant at all!"

Hands in Danny's, Lindsey wiped at her eyes with her shoulder and her upper arm.

Sigh. "Then what did you mean?"

"I—...Lindsey...these have been the most wonderful three months of my life. I just can't express what a thrill this has been to do this, to travel all over the world, to just..."

He let go of her hands. "It-it was everything I dreamt of, Lindsey. It was everything and more. Beyond my wildest dreams! You did make my dreams come true. Absolutely! You didn't fail at all!"

Lindsey gazed at him wordlessly, waiting for him to go on.

"But what I realized was...one of them wasn't what I thought."

Lindsey looked back down on the sidewalk beneath their feet.

"It-it wasn't anything you did, Lindsey, not at all. You did everything I asked you to, exactly the way I asked. You're a wonderful fairy godmother, Lindsey. I couldn't ask for a better one.

"It...was...me. It was something I thought I wanted at the time, but I was wrong."

"What? Charlotte?"

"Well...yeah, actually, as a matter of fact."

"Oh...did I mess up with her?"

"No, no, not at all. Again, Lindsey, I can't overstress this, you didn't do anything wrong here. I just learned something about myself along the way."

"Which was...?"

"Well, it's kind of a long explanation."

"Well, if there's anything we've got right now, Daniel, it's time."

"Okay...well, I'll be the first to say it, Lindsey, when Charlotte came out of that door that day back in July, I would say that I damn near fell head over heels in love with her. And after we made love, I thought I did love her. And as we started traveling together, I thought, wow, this just can't get any better. And everything I said, she went right along with. And everything I commented on, she was right with me." His speech slowed down. "And every single opinion I expressed, good, bad, whatever, she was in absolute and total agreement with me. And she still is! And Lindsey...

"...I don't think I can take another single minute of it.

"I mean...I mean, gosh...this is what I meant saying don't get me wrong. She's a wonderful girl: gorgeous, lovely, sweet, kind, devoted, everything I thought I wanted. But I came to realize...I was wrong. While we were on our trip, I kept thinking, she's almost just like me, in a way. But she wasn't just similar to me; she was a rib from me. She was me. I didn't see that coming. It was my fault. It really was what I believed I wanted at the time, so that was my wish. But, it's...not. Turns out, that's not what I wanted at all."

"What do you mean? What did you want then?"

"I wanted..." He sighed. "I wanted a companion. A friend! Not just a beautiful girl who would automatically surrender and bow to my every word and whim!" He reclaimed her hands. "I wanted someone with whom I could grasp that closer one-on-one connection. Someone who could also make me laugh, and inspire and finesse me with her dazzling personality, and style and charm. And..."

This was the more challenging part. "Believe it or not, Lindsey, what I didn't know at the time, what was there but I was just too blind to see it was, I actually had that the whole time. But it wasn't who I thought it was."

"So...you didn't want Charlotte?"

"No! Lindsey, I...I thought I loved Charlotte, I really really did, but...I don't! I...

"...I love you!"

Lindsey's eyes opened as wide as could go as her eyebrows leapt two inches up her forehead.

"How's that again?"

"Lindsey!...Didn't you notice when we were almost finished with our trip that I was asking you what I wanted to discuss about everything, and talking to you about all the fabulous, mysterious sights we were taking in? Didn't you realize after a while that I was trying to get you to open up and share your opinions and feelings and thoughts with me, because you actually had some?"

"I just..." Lindsey shrugged. "I just said what was honestly on my mind."

"Exactly!" agreed Danny. "You didn't just tell me what you thought I wanted to hear, or blindly go along with me like a robot. I don't want a robot! My God, Lindsey, did you not see that by the time we got back home, I was practically hanging all over you, wanting to know what you thought and how you felt about everything that was going on? I fell in love with you on that journey."

Lindsey was positively speechless. She had to admit, Danny had taken her words away with these declarations. This was a new one on her. Dozens of grown boys and men (as well as a few girls) had wished for her to have sex, or engage in other coital acts with them, but not once, never, not one single time had any of them ever expressed the sentiment of being or falling in love with her. She didn't know what to say or how to feel. She'd never been in this situation before.

On one hand, it felt nice to hear Danny say these things. They'd spent the last three months together, and she wasn't lying saying she'd begun considering him her best friend. She liked him too. Her ostensibly moody disinterest wasn't a slight to him personally; it was her natural state. She didn't care for it, because she felt it sent a signal to her godchildren that she resented them for having to serve their needs or carry out their wishes, but that wasn't true. She cared about them, each one. She wanted to make them happy. She hadn't signed on to be a fairy godmother; it was instilled as her identity. But she took on the task with merit and diligence. And she exercised as much power in her arsenal as necessary to make her godkids' dreams become reality—though in an extreme case like this, she really did become worn down, as she'd told Danny. She wasn't invincibly omnipotent; eventually, it did come at a price.

She was being honest with Danny about Jim, the New Zealander she'd met and fallen in love with herself years ago, but who never had the chance to return her love. And so she had a vague, bitter recollection of how it felt to be in love, but no inkling whatsoever how it felt to have the feeling reciprocated. She was indisputably dazed.

"But...Daniel," she said hesitantly, "I...I'm just not sure I think that—"

Danny cut her off, taking her cheeks in his palms. "Then don't think."

He kissed her. Before she had ample time to process what was going on, Danny's lips were on hers, and abruptly her sound mind and reasoning were put on hold. Her heart warmed and beat strong and fast, circulating pulsing doses of love through her veins. It was a new and bizarre feeling that she wasn't sure about, but liked. Her breath sped up and her feelings ran wild.

When he took his lips off her, Lindsey's pulse was racing.

"You...Daniel, you kissed me!"

Danny looked around awkwardly for a moment and returned his gaze to her. "Well...yeah, that's...that's...the kinda thing someone does to show someone else they love them."

Lindsey's heart was pounding through her chest, but the sensations running through her brain weren't all good. She found herself on the horns of a big dilemma. Though she would never have guessed or imagined it possible, her tenure with Danny Kilmer lasted an exceptional length of time—over a quarter of a year—and though a large majority of that time was spent in the company of Charlotte, to whom Danny'd been devoting most of his time, Lindsey found herself wishing Charlotte was outside the picture, and wished she could then declare to Danny that in this short time...even though she swore this would never happen again...

...She honestly believed...that she too had fallen in love with him.

And on one hand, to hear him speak the words that he loved her made Lindsey dizzy with delight, the happiest fairy godmother there was. But...

...She could not act on her feelings.

She was bound by their unwritten contract to grant his wishes, as his fairy godmother, and was expressly forbidden from and incapable of romantic fraternization with her godchildren. They could kiss, have sex and engage in other physical acts together, but unfortunately mental and emotional affairs were another story. And she would have just told Danny that, knowing that he would simply try to wish his way around it so they could be in love together, but she knew it was no good. There was an unspoken clause built into her contract that denied such loopholes. And she couldn't grant her own emotional wishes.

She could almost feel her heart breaking for the second time as she thought it all over.

What she did next Danny did not understand. She sighed, let his hands go, sat on the ground, covered her face and tried not to cry.

"Wh—...Lindsey, I..." Danny sat with her and slipped his arms around her. "Lindsey, honey, what in the world is wrong? Tell me!"

When Lindsey had first learned all this years ago, the ins and outs of her whole operation, she dismissed the possibility of love as a non-factor in her case, telling herself she would never let emotional attachments get in the way of her progress. She vowed never to fall in love with a godchild—and to keep sex a separate issue, never to allow it to spark or generate romantic feelings in her.