The Perfect Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

'Come on, get your clothes off and feel the sun on your body.'

She headed for the sea leaving Graham to chase after her when he had shed his clothes. They spent fifteen bracing minutes swimming and splashing, allowing the surging water to caress their naked bodies. They kissed and fondled each other playfully. Even in the cool water of the North Sea she occasionally felt his stiffness brushing against her. Refreshed they headed back, hand in hand, into the warm seclusion of the sand dunes. Graham lay down on the sand and watched Beverley as she sat back on her heels gently drying her body.

'I don't think paradise gets much better than this does it?'

She looked at him and smiled.

'Judging by the state of your stiff little friend I imagine you will soon be looking around for a horny goddess to fuck.'

'What do you mean, little friend? I've never had any complaints about its power to give pleasure.'

'God, you men are so obsessed with the size of your dicks! In the right frame of mind I can masturbate with my little finger and still get a very satisfactory orgasm.'

'I think you were quite impressed with John's extension.'

This was the first time that either of them had referred to John's visit. Beverley realised they were entering dangerous territory.

'John's got a beautiful body and a large cock but that doesn't make him the best lover in the world.' She wondered whether now would be a good time to confess to her infidelity with John but wisely decided against it. It had been alright for John to fuck her while Graham was watching but an entirely different matter to do so in secret. She recalled how shattered she had felt when Graham had confessed about one of his affairs. It was time to change the subject. She shifted herself over and straddled Graham's prone body.

'Well, I'm not a goddess but I'm certainly feeling horny and now I'm going to fuck you!'

They stayed lazing contentedly in the sand dunes for a couple of hours. Graham decided it was time to give Beverley an edited version of his encounter with Muriel and Jane. When he explained how he had discovered them sunbathing nude, Beverley couldn't contain her amusement.

'All that beautiful seductive naked female flesh and none of it available to you; poor frustrated man.'

He decided it would be prudent not to mention Muriel's generous hand job. Beverley wasn't in the least surprised when he told her about their discussion of lesbian sexual activities.

'Actually', he concluded, 'they invited us to watch them making love together after dinner this evening.'

'How bizarre; naturally you want to accept their invitation.'

'Well yes, aren't you a little bit curious about lesbian lovemaking?'

'Not really, but I'd better come along to see you don't get up to any mischief.'

Graham was pleased; he had expected to have to do some coaxing.

'Good, let's invite them to have dinner with us tonight.'

****

The combined influence of the hot sun, liberal cocktails and the wine they had drunk ensured that the quartet had a relaxing and successful dinner together. It was after nine when Muriel proposed they adjourn to her bedroom where she promised them a glass of brandy.

Theirs was one of the grandest rooms in the hotel with a four poster bed.

'My word, this looks very decadent', said Graham.

'We like to indulge ourselves when we are on holiday', Muriel replied and began pouring everyone generous slugs of brandy. Jane looked towards Beverley and Graham.

'Would one of you mind giving me a hand with the zip on the back of my dress?'

Beverley quickly volunteered her assistance to pre-empt her husband. Graham took his jacket off and watched Jane step out of her dress. She had a slight, rather boyish figure with pert small breasts, curvy hips and a cute arse that stuck out provocatively.

'Can I unfasten anything for you Beverley?'

'No thank you Graham', she said firmly, giving him an old fashioned look.

'Please don't stand on ceremony it's been a very hot day, we like to unwind and relax in the bedroom', said Muriel as she handed round the brandies. 'Cheers.'

Almost without realising what she was doing, Beverley downed her brandy with one gulp. Suddenly she felt very warm and rather faint. She sat down heavily in an armchair and watched unresisting as Graham helped Muriel to remove her skirt and blouse. She was dimly aware that Jane was now completely naked. Graham spoke to her again.

'I think we are a little overdressed for this party.'

She didn't resist any more and allowed him to remove her outer clothing then watched as he quickly stripped down to his boxer shorts. He watched in fascination as Muriel strapped on a black latex dildo; it must have been well over eight inches long. No wonder they had such little interest in a man's penis; what man could match such a gigantic device? Jane was already lying on the bed fingering her vagina to prepare herself for penetration. She looked across at Beverley and smiled.

'Come and lie by me on the bed Beverley and watch Muriel fucking me.'

Beverley did as she was asked.

'If you take your knickers off, I can finger you if you like.'

Beverley quickly shed her bra and knickers; it was just like one of Graham's often imagined fantasies. Muriel lay on top of Jane and began to fuck her. She looked directly at Beverley.

'Have you ever been fucked by a woman Beverley?'

Beverley shook her head. The persistent probing by Jane's fingers had caused her vagina had become engorged and swollen. She knew she was loosing control.

'Would you like me to fuck you?'

'Yes alright', she said quietly.

Graham watched with mounting interest and excitement as Muriel transferred her attentions to Beverley. He too was now naked and gently fondling his erection. He stood by Jane and began to squeeze her delicious curvaceous arse. He touched her tiny breasts and whispered in her ear.

'Have you ever been fucked by a man Jane?'

Jane shook her head.

'Ooh that's exciting, you're a virgin', Graham said with a wicked grin. 'Would you like to try it? I don't mean now but sometime in the future.'

'I don't know, perhaps. I'll let you have my work phone number in the morning'

'Thanks, I think I'm going to leave you three girls to play now.'

Jane looked at his rampant erection.

'Come in the bathroom and I'll toss you off.'

A few minutes later Graham quietly stole away and spent a peaceful solitary night on his own.

GC10
GC10
38 Followers
12