All Comments on 'The Perfect Wife'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
That Was Different****

And so HOT!!!!!! very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Enjoyable

A good read

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Cute story

Short and sweet. Can you imagine how different the reaction would be to this story if the roles were reversed? If Linda were the horny, cheating, spouse, and the husband called on his studly male friend to satisfy her? Hmm....

You could have expanded this story into a much more serious drama, with a lot of dialogue and angst and tension. Instead, you made it into a fun and lighthearted short story. I can appreciate that. Thanks for sharing.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Great Story

The beginning sounds so (ahem) familiar, almost too familiar.

Well written again nice hot scenes. Nice short read. The domination part was totally unexpected but really went well in the story for the conclusion. 5*

Oh, Upwardly Mobile I gave 5* also, forgot to mention that.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
So let me get this stright.

Linda had a one time fling that she never said anything about, felt real guilty and quit having sex with her husband. He couldn't take it and started seeking relief else where till he couldn't take it and confessed. Jennifer knew all about it because of her talks with Linda so when called upon she knew just how to coax out the repressed slut Linda had become to help get them going again. Now they can have sex but she needs to be treated like the slut she became. Damn my head is spinning.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

I appreciate all the great feedback. I wanted to portray people who are more "normal" and going through the things many mature couples go through. It is based on a real couple and what that couple went through to rekindle their sex life.

Linda never had a fling, so not sure where that came from in one of the comments. She quit having sex for the same reasons many women do. Lack of intimacy with her spouse, hormonal issues, dealing with raising kids... the list is long.

In the end, it wasn't about BDSM or being abused that got her excited. It was more the intensity and extreme nature of the actions that broke through her resistance and her walls. The reality was that her lack of desire was not due to anything physical at all, only mental/emotional. Now, the interesting thing will be to see how they can keep her fire going and continue to help it grow. What else will they get into?

Bandor

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Rewriting every story

Sadly, many readers in this section can only feel complete if they rewrite a story to fit their worldview, where every wife is a brainless, cheating, worthless, dishonest, slut, and every husband is a flawless victim.

Jennifer’s character in this story is a bit of a mystery. She is sort of like a magical fairy godmother who swoops in to fix a broken marriage, and then disappears in a cloud of pixie dust. I wrote of a similar character once in a story called “An Old Wives Tale”, except the magical fixer in that story was a man.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
@KingBandor's Feed back

The first and second paragraph, YES! I understand completely. bt-dt

Third paragraph, BDSM and abuse was not the intention in the story. Domination and submissiveness occurs in marriages, it almost has too. It does not mean it has to be excessive or extreme.

Some times though the roles will switch back and forth thru a marriage life, many times if only subtlety. Hope I made sense there

2 Doms or 2 Subs won't cohere well together.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Different

Not what I'm used to reading but, in fiction, anything is possible. So here's to a cheating husband and a newly recharged horny wife and their new sex life.

hip-hip hooray!

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Wow

I can so relate to the first part.....

The second is only a wish.

Thanks.

Bob

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Fascinating

Though a bit of a fantasy. What I don't understand is why turn off the intimacy? One can happily cuddle and caress without having to go all the way. Sorry it sounds as if she quit loving.

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Another great read

Relates for the most part. Great that they were able to reconnect. Just bit unfortunate they couldn't communicate that to begin with. Still a great read and well written

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Not rewritting a story

I made a comment that Linda had cheated and that caused the problems. No where in the story did it say that, I was just joking around. I read i a comment on a different story that we needed to get thicker skin so little things like this don't affect us. King I bow to one knee and ask you to forgive me. Your humble servant Charlie.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
No Worries

Thanks for the reply... I thought something was odd... I re-read my story thinking 'where did he get that idea"?

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 6 years ago
Fun Story

I enjoyed this story very much. I found it to be comical and not very believable. So long as one isn't looking for reality, this is a fun read.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story to Re-read

Still a 5 Star Story! Jennifer sure seemed to know the correct therapy for both of them to reignite the intimacy for their marriage relationship. Thank You Again!

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Love it

Got to love the way they reawaken her sexuality.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
38GGs

38GGs n 5'2" . Well it is a fantasy. Isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel, Please

Jennifer could be a dom to Linda and hubby would enjoy other fun times with both of them or others or just in a public place. Thank you for your stories.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Good story

I didn’t think I would enjoy it but I did.

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

Damn! That was hot.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This vile and emasculating-- let me see if I have this right...

the wife has NOT in fact REALLY lost he sex drive.

She has lost it for her husband

Once Linda gets the so called frigid non interested wife cranking now SUDDENLY the wife WANTs

to fuck?

but ONLY with Linda around ? ?

what a nasty bitter cruel evil women the wife is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m in a fairly similar situation. I would love to find out some kind of secret that would restore my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some women lose interest after menopause. Hysterectomy can totally kill sex drive. I knew a woman who lost interest in sex after these two events. She was complaining that she just never felt in the mood but missed it. I asked her if I could try something and she was willing. Then I simply starting ordering her to do things. I did not try to get her aroused. I face fucked her and got her deep throating me (that was new for her). I used lube and just started pumping. I did not make love to her. I used her and I said very dirty things, talked about how slutty she was. I learned keep it quick as her pussy got sore after only a little time. This got her really aroused. So I just took her, finished in her mouth and then finished her off with one finger. She started having massive multiple orgasms from a little manual stimulation Just order her around, wham, bam thank you mam with a manual finish. She came back for more and made it a regular event. Her once a week sexual outlet. Any more was physically uncomfortable.

Being dominated really worked for her libido. As I had suspected, a take charge manager in her business life, no longer "feeling" it on her own, she got aroused by being a submissive slut in private.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

A real fairy tale with a Happy Ending! I love it, don't see many happy endings anymore. Good Job! 5 stars to writer. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish my sexless wife would offer me an outlet or alternative.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

lololol!!,, a bit soppy but fine. always well written,,,

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Hmm.. I'm liking this 50% but hating 50%. She wasn't "interested" in sex, so she decided to torture her husband for 10 years, instead of giving him blow jobs, hand jobs or even lubed up pity fucks? No she doesn't love him at all. She just loves being married to him. She's the LOWEST of the low.

The ending was good (ish). The backstory sucked. The last sentence sucked. She may have turned into OK wife, but she's not anywhere near "perfect". She doesn't actually love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, she's not a perfect wife. A horrible, dishonest, selfish, disloyal and unkind wife more like it.

spinpole2001spinpole2001about 1 year ago

Wow! What a super hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck this bitch if this doesn’t get fucking back on track, divorce the bitch. Not if Jennifer can stay over or just move in with them stay married, otherwise divorce her and move in and Mary Jennifer. There is no marriage if there i I’s no no sex!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow some of the critics' comments below are just barbaric. Yeah being married to someone who has list all sexual desire sucks but she didn't ask for it or plan for it. How is she a monster? Yeah if she had cheated, got a bad STD, and the had a hysterectomy done (far fetched series of events) then that would be different. If ahe loat all desire for her husband, and was cheating all the time in the aide and denying her husband, Yeah she would be a monster. Hard to believe he didn't approach this head on earlier, as that many years without is hard to imagine without some confrontation. She forgave him for his infidelities. Can argue he was driven to it, but he did not handle it well. For pity's sake, how many stories on here have a husband with a medical condition unable to get erect for a long time (maybe forever more) and the wife goes behind his back and cheats and the husband gets upset and divorces her, and thr BTB crowd is calling for her to be torched? Hypocrisy much? Anyways, she immediately understood and forgave his infidelities and they confronted it and one sexual encounters with another woman and learned something important about what she needs to get off. It worked! Be happy for them. Good story. 5 stars.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. One of the best.

enderlocke77enderlocke7717 days ago

wth why in the world would he want her to watch and why would she want to. that doesnt make sense with the way u wrote the two of them. then theres this: "No, you don't. I'd be a dead fish. I wouldn't enjoy it with you. why did she say "with him" or was that ur doing the dynamic of the story "changed on a dime"

enderlocke77enderlocke7717 days ago

turned into a humiliation fetish story had me fooled there for a sec

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...