The Perfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,111 Followers

I heard Linda, "Hey, leave me out of this. This is you guys' thing. I'm just watching."

Jennifer turned to Linda and gave her an angry look. "You wanted this; then you do as your told!" She turned back to me and slapped her tits against my face. "Tell your wife to take your cock and put it in my pussy, and don't fucking make me tell you again!"

I did as she demanded. "Linda, take my cock and put it in Jennifer's pussy."

Linda didn't move.

"Tell her again, louder!" Jennifer commanded.

"Linda!" I nearly shouted, "take my cock and put it in Jennifer's pussy."

Linda moved around me to be behind Jennifer. She sat on the edge of the bed beside her friend and reached under Jennifer's body. For the first time in a long time, my wife's hand gripped my hard cock. She pulled it back and rubbed the head in Jennifer's wet slit. She found the right spot, where the head pushed in just a little. Jennifer shifted her weight and pushed down. My cock slid inside as my wife let go.

I let out a long, slow, moaning sound as her pussy sunk all the way down to the bottom of my shaft. She held it there and rotated her hips slowly, round and round, getting used to my cock.

"Now, watch, Linda," she said to my wife. "Watch me fuck your husband in your place."

"Oh, I'm watching," my wife said as she lay back on the bed, behind us.

Jennifer lifted her ass up off the bed, pulling my cock halfway out of her tight pussy. It clung to my shaft as my cock withdrew. Then she slammed her hips down and buried my cock inside her again. I could feel the tight soft flesh, hot against my shaft, gripping me tightly.

She lifted up again, then slammed down harder. I let out a sudden, "Oh fuck!" My hands moved to squeeze her full watermelon-sized tits. They were soft and pliable.

She snapped her pussy down several more times, each one making my entire body jerk in a pleasurable spasm. It was intense, but slow, helping me to maintain control and not sending me too far over the edge. I started lifting my ass to meet her as she slammed down, which drove my cock even deeper inside her.

Jennifer let out a deep sigh, then lowered her head to my chest, arched her back and began to pump her hips rapidly. Her pussy was sliding up and down on my cock, with long strokes. As she pulled forward, I would nearly pop out of her cunt. As she drove back, my balls would compress and press hard into the curved gap around her asshole.

"Oh fuck, don't stop!" Jennifer exclaimed. She snapped her pussy down harder.

I couldn't hold off much longer. I was too aroused, and it had been a long time without pussy. I felt my balls tightening, and I knew I was going to cum. I started slamming my cock up into her pussy, riding the beginning of the orgasm and snarling loudly.

Fortunately, Jennifer beat me to it and cried out, suddenly. Her body began to shake as she was wracked with intense spasms, causing her to undulate and curl against my body. Warm fluids released into her pussy, coating my cock and balls as her cunt rhythmically squeezed my shaft.

Her orgasm drove me over the edge, and I started cumming. I cried out as I slammed up into her and held my cock there, my entire body tensed. My cock erupted inside her, spraying my seed deep into her womb. I could feel it filling her thickly, then running down to leak out around my balls. My cumming seemed to trigger another orgasm in her, or just caused her current one to intensify. She gasped, "Oh fuck yes!" and held on even more tightly to me.

As both our orgasms crested, we collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. As we lay there relatively motionless, my wife spoke up, "Well, that was interesting."

Jennifer lifted her head and chuckled, "That was just the foreplay, honey. We needed to get it out of our systems quickly. But, that was only the beginning." She slid to the side, my cock slowly pulling out of her pussy. She rolled over and took my limp cock into her mouth. She sucked it roughly, hungrily, right in front of my wife, who watched transfixed.

I'm not a porn star by any stretch of the imagination. My cock is average in size, not some giant monster you see in videos. I don't last forever, and when I cum, it takes me a while to recover and get another boner. Hell, usually after I cum, I just want to roll over and go to sleep. But, tonight was different. As Jennifer magically worked my cock with her mouth, I felt my lust starting to stir and my penis starting coming back to life. Soon, she had me hard as a rock.

"Wow," sighed Linda, "he must really like that! I don't remember him ever getting hard so quickly after cumming."

I laughed, "Honey, I don't think you ever tried to get me hard again after cumming."

"Well, that's true," she replied then was quiet.

Jennifer rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, wanting me to fuck her, but I wasn't ready. I wanted to show my wife what she was missing. So, I kissed my way up from Jennifer's ankle to her inner thigh.

"Oh, somebody's hungry," she laughed as she spread her legs wider for me.

"Uh-huh, he is," I responded, dragging my tongue over her exposed labia. She gasped and lifted her full ass up, pushing her pussy into my face.

"Don't tease me! Eat my pussy!" She grabbed my head in her hands and shoved me down against her, grinding her wet, cum-filled pussy against my face. I started lapping at her and sucked on her puffy lips. I felt weight shifting on the bed and saw Linda laying next to us, watching us closely.

I used my fingers to pull Jennifer's pussy open, spreading her lips so that I could see her clit, her exposed slit, and her gaping hole, oozing my cum. I pushed my tongue into her, and she growled, arching her back. I tongue fucked her slowly, trying to ignore my cum that gushed out around it. I glanced at my wife, who smiled at me.

I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, my mouth pressed hard against her pussy. Jennifer groaned and lifted her ass off the bed. Her hips shook as her breathing had become rapid little pants. I pulled my tongue out of her and wiggled it up to circle her clit.

"Oh god damn, right there!" she hissed. "Suck my clit!"

I opened my mouth and centered it over her clit, my lips forming a seal around it. I sucked, feeling her clit rise against my tongue. I released the suction and felt it fall back down. She wiggled her ass in response.

I did it again, harder, making her clit swell and become increasingly engorged with blood. I relaxed, and it went back down again. She let out another deep groan. I was enjoying playing with her. I sucked and relaxed rapidly in a repeating pattern that made her clit bounce up and down between my lips.

"Oh Jesus," she said, "what are you doing to me?"

I kept doing it, sucking harder and harder, alternating faster between intense suction and a relaxed mouth. Jennifer's clit was shaking rapidly in response. I could tell it was having a potent effect on her. She was tossing her head from side to side. Her hands were in my hair, clutching and pulling.

I sucked in harder, holding her clit in this swollen, distended manner and ran my tongue over it. It felt large and smooth and fully engorged. Her hips bucked in response to my licking. I flicked it again, and she thrashed on the bed. I began beating it rapidly, rolling my tongue against it, making it snap up and down.

She drove her hips up, shaking violently and started cumming. Her groan turned into a loud wail, and she convulsed uncontrollably, spewing a string of obscene words. I held on tightly to her hips and licked her through the prolonged and intense orgasms.

At the peak of her climax, she started pulling on my shoulders, "Fuck me, please," she panted, "fuck me now! I need that cock!"

I moved into position quickly and drove my rock-hard cock into her pussy. It was so hot and wet. "Oh fuck me!" she shouted, pulling on my ass with the heels of both feet.

I started fucking her forcefully, right from the start. We were both on fire, and her pussy was ready. She didn't need any more warming up. I drove my cock into her repeatedly, balls smashing against her with each long, hard thrust. Linda was lying next to us, facing us. Her robe was open, and I could see her naked body. Jennifer noticed it too, and her hand went to Linda's thick thigh. Linda didn't stop her; she just kept watching us.

"Take off your robe so we can see you while we fuck!" commanded Jennifer. She definitely liked to be in charge, and I loved it. I slammed my cock into her harder, and she inhaled sharply in response. I saw Linda look up, then slide her robe off onto the floor. My wife was now completely naked as I fucked her friend.

I held onto Jennifer's big tits as I pumped my cock into her, then leaned down to suck on one. I heard a loud slap and turned my head to see what was happening. Jennifer was rubbing Linda's large ass cheek. I could see it turning pink already. As I watched, Jennifer spanked it again, surprisingly hard. Linda jumped in response and rolled over, her face in the sheets.

I looked back at Jennifer, and she gave me a knowing smile and put her finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. I slowed my movement and watched what she was doing. She slapped Linda's ass again, and I heard Linda whimper, then lift her ass up off the bed.

Jennifer slapped the other cheek, harder than before and Linda gasped, pulling away briefly, only to push her ass back more. She was almost on all fours now.

"Oh you fucking like that, don't you bitch?" came Jennifer's dirty voice.

I rocked my hips, working my cock in and out of her steadily. It felt incredible, but both of us were preoccupied with Linda. She didn't answer, so Jennifer slapped her ass even harder, "I fucking asked you a question!"

Linda jerked away, then moaned and pushed back.

"You like that don't you, cunt?" Jennifer demanded again.

This time we heard a very faint, "Yes" from my wife.

Jennifer shoved her hand between Linda's legs and rubbed her pussy very roughly, more roughly than I had ever done. Linda groaned and started shaking. Jennifer pulled her hand out of my wife's cunt and rubbed wet fingers on my mouth. I sucked them clean.

She slapped Linda's ass several times. I was shocked at the force she was using. The pain had to be intense. Linda would recoil from the slaps, but after a few seconds, she would moan and push back for more. Jennifer beat her ass until both cheeks for glowing red hot, and Linda was whimpering uncontrollably.

Jennifer gestured for me to move over, and I pulled out of her, sliding to her side. She rolled over and started focusing on Linda, while I watched. She used both hands to pull my wife's ass open, then spanked her pussy. I'd never seen anyone do that before and was shocked. Linda reacted as if she'd been burned, wailing and thrashing on the bed. I was about to stop Jennifer, thinking it had gone too far, when Linda said softly, "More."

Jennifer rubbed her pussy from behind, then slapped it again. Linda cried out and started bucking her hips. After a few seconds, the bouncing stopped, and Jennifer pushed three fingers into Linda's pussy, hard, stretching her open. Linda cried out and began to grind her hips as Jennifer fingered her hard and fast. You could hear how wet she was as the fingers made loud sloshing sounds as they fucked her.

Jennifer pulled her fingers out and spanked my wife's cunt again, causing her to rock violently. Jennifer smiled, "I think this bitch wants to be fucked!"

I watched, my cock like steel.

Jennifer spanked her pussy again, even harder. Linda cried out, hips shaking for a long time. When it settled down again, Jennifer spoke again, "You want to be fucked don't you bitch?"

I watched and waited.

"Oh god, yes," came the response, "I do! I need it so much!"

Jennifer waved me over. I almost jumped, getting behind my wife. Jennifer slapped Linda on the ass, "Lift that ass up, you fucking slut. Show this man where to put his cock!"

My wife, breathing roughly, pushed herself up on all fours and pressed her ass back, spreading her legs. I moved forward, and Jennifer held my cock, rubbing it in Linda's pussy. Linda let out a shuddering moan, "Oh yesss."

Jennifer leaned in close and whispered to me, "Fuck her hard and whatever you do, DO NOT be nice to her." I nodded. She moved out of the way, and I drove my cock hard into my wife. Linda groaned again, much louder. I started pounding her pussy hard, shoving my cock all the way into her and pulling it out all the way. I drove it deep with each thrust, pulling back on her hips.

"Harder!" shouted Jennifer. "Fuck her like the slut she is."

I grunted and fucked her harder.

"That's what you want isn't it?" Jennifer asked my wife, "You want him to fuck you like a total slut!"

"Yes, oh God, yes!" my wife panted out the answer.

I tried to fuck her harder, but I was doing it about as hard as I could. Linda was pushing back against my cock as I drove into her. Suddenly, Jennifer slapped Linda's ass with both hands, on one each cheek. Linda screamed and started pumping her hips up and down, shaking all over.

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you!?" came the challenge from Jennifer.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes! I'm a slut! Fuck me!" my wife screamed out. Then suddenly, her scream turned into a shriek of pleasure, and she started shaking violently. She came, bucking wildly. I couldn't hold it anymore and let it go, my cum spraying into my wife's super-heated cunt. I shot my full load into her as she moaned and bucked through her orgasm. She fell forward, onto her belly. I collapsed next to her, kissing her shoulder, her neck, her face, as she turned to me.

"I love you!" she said, her face streaked with tears.

"I love you, too," I said as I held her in my arms.

I woke up sometime later. I don't know how long I had been asleep, but Jennifer was gone. I found a note from her on the kitchen table.

"I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy each other again. Now we know she just needs a strong hand to get her fired up. Anytime you need me to help coax Linda's slut out, just call me. Love, Jennifer"

I went back to bed and cuddled with my wife. I love her with all my heart. She may not be young. She may not be a super-model. She may have hormonal issues and need a "strong hand" to get her excited. I wouldn't trade her for anyone.

For me, she is the perfect wife.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,111 Followers
12