All Comments on 'The Perils of Paula Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
5 more stars for you

Another brilliant story, full of detail and character.

Well written as usual . I think Paula is a good addition to the group of lovely ladies that we have been introduced to. Carnt wait to read what she gets up to next or who with.

Your work rate is phenomenal by the way , especially with the high standard you set your self.

Thank you

Jc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

Really pleased that you continued this series. I am loving each storyline n would love to see the remaining characters storyline too. Especially of the lawyer and her daughter.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
pretty good

I thought the buildup was great and look forward to reading more

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter

Well done, as usual. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you for sharing these stories and characters with us.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
All human life...

When I first saw the title I thought we were heading on a nostalgia trip to the silent films. But that's "The Perils of Pauline", isn't it? So we've got a very promising start to another of your excellent sub-series, Shaima. All human life is in your stories with their weaknesses, petty behaviour, betrayals, and often a strange nobility. Rainnie came across as a bit cold-blooded, although practical is probably the better word. Either, it seems to be what Paula needed to set her on the interesting course you've no doubt got planned for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous