The Perils of Paula Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I can't say if it's wrong or right but I'm here for you whatever the outcome if you want to take a walk on the other side then go ahead but I'm not the one to hold your hand there. It's too risky for me and I'm not there yet."

"So, you're saying I should go and see Rainnie, and what? Let her lick my pussy?"

"What you and Rainnie do is none of my business," she replied, "you're my friend and I support you whatever you do. Go with the idea that you're just going to chat and if it leads to something else then so be it, I'm not going to open my mouth."

She left me not long after that with my youngest and with no small degree of nervous anxiety I started getting ready to meet Rainnie. I showered and did my hair before changing into a white blouse with short sleeves and a three-quarter length, buttoned skirt. It was conservative but flirty enough without overstating it.

Rainnie lived in a house with a high brick wall that afforded enough privacy and when I opened the flywire door there was a note on the front door.

Have gone to the bottle shop, the back door is open.

I crunched along the gravelled path to the backyard. She had an in-ground pool complete with a spa at one end and a semi-closed in patio with the ubiquitous Weber barbecue and an old fridge. Despite her open invitation to just walk in though I stayed outside and sat at a table. My only companion from what I could see was a rather large huntsman and the sarcastic part of me thought that perhaps that might just be a sign from God. They're non-poisonous but voracious hunters and due to the size of their fangs, they can inflict a painful bite.

Rainnie arrived home not long after and seemed surprised to see me just sitting there and then saw me looking at the spider and she chuckled.

"You found Horace the Horrible," she glanced at the tarantula, "I chased him out of the house last month but he seems to prefer hanging around my backyard," she put the bag on the table.

"Want to wet your whistle?"

"Yeah," I pulled my eyes from the spider to take in her outfit.

She was wearing a gold satin blouse with a matching tie, it was tucked into a tan, knee-length skirt over sheer stockings. She looked impossibly elegant and I was already feeling more than a little dowdy as I followed her inside, the aroma from her perfume drifted past my nostrils.

"How'd you sleep last night?"

"Fitful," I finally managed as I propped against the kitchen bench, "I tossed and turned, and then did it all over again, the last time I was like this was just before I gave birth to my youngest."

"Something men know nothing about," Rainnie opened the fridge and took out a tray, "if men had to give birth there would be one person per household and every clinic would be filled with terrified men with PMT."

I laughed at that as she set the tray on the bench.

"I made a slice last night, fancy some?"

"It's green," I frowned, "what is it, some kind of herb?"

"Marijuana," she smiled slyly, "one of my students gives me some weed and tip every time he goes to Adelaide to see his parents and I give him top marks," she started cutting the slice.

"But that's our dirty little secret."

"I've never had marijuana cake before."

"It's all the rage in Amsterdam," she replied, "this stuff is nowhere near as potent, it's just enough to relax you without sending you to the dark side of the moon."

She eyed me for a moment.

"If it's not your thing just say so, I'm not insulted. I baked a chocolate slice as well just in case."

"I'll try it," I replied, "can't knock it till you've tried it."

Even so, I felt a little nervous trying something like this, I'd experimented with marijuana when I was at TAFE but found it a silly drug, I much preferred drinking to smoking but this was a slice and thus there was no inhaling and coughing. In fact, it crept up on me kind of slowly, one minute I was sitting on her couch watching her television and the next I was wondering just what the hell her telly was doing in my house. Only to correct myself that I was in her house and then I went back to wondering what her telly was doing in my house all over again.

"God, I think I'm stoned."

"I can tell by your eyes," Rainnie smiled crookedly, "it's deceptive, try to lie down and relax."

It occurred to me that perhaps that might not be such a good idea as I undid my sandals and laid down on the couch with my feet on the armrest and my arm locked behind my head. Rainnie put her feet up on the coffee table and closed her eyes. She had a presence about her that defied description, she'd just admitted that she scored dope off a student in return for higher grades. Most people I knew would never volunteer that kind of information but Rainnie didn't seem to give a fuck and that was what drew me to her. Rainnie was the kind of woman I wanted to be, the one who could breeze through life making the rules up as she went along.

"So, what's it like with women?" I finally spoke and it was as if I was standing outside my body, watching myself talk.

"It depends on the woman," she fiddled with the satin tie, "some are very adventurous, others are more conservative. Some are just curious about what it's like and others are genuinely coming to terms with suppressed desires. We're all individuals, trying to make sense of life in a world where the rules have changed and things are evolving," she glanced at her mobile phone.

"When I was younger I was teaching high school students, it was about the time pocket calculators started reaching the mass market. They were big chunky things, not exactly pocket sized. There was a push back in the education department against having them in the classroom because when kids graduated they'd never have a calculator in their back pocket when they needed it," she picked the phone up and pressed a button.

"Now every kid has a pocket calculator and camera in their back pocket, it even makes phone calls and plays games," she put the phone down.

"We evolve with the times or get left behind, dreaming of our youth and wasted opportunities and missed chances."

I straightened up slowly as I finally reached for the wine glass.

"Missed opportunities like sex with a woman?"

"Well there's no chance you'll get pregnant and I'm so not into commitment," she took a sip from her own glass, "and no one's suggesting you leave your husband for a woman. I mean you can but I'm not the one for that. Sex for me is just about fun, not the happy ever after."

Nothing more was said for a minute or two while I contemplated my wine, I should be all right to drive back and I did contemplate it as Rainnie got up to put on a CD. She then muted the sound on the television and turned to face me. I was fixed on her breasts because she was playing with the tie, flicking it over her fingers and a few moments later I leaned forward to take a cracker and some cheese.

"So, it's just a fuck."

"Pretty much," she undid her top button, "keep it simple."

"At least you're honest," I murmured as she loosened the tie.

"Always, that's what I won't do, tell lies to a lover. I am what I am, judge me if you want but I'm not going to sit here and lie. I want a lover who goes home afterwards and doesn't try to move her things into the spare room."

I know now that that's what turned it around for me. Prior to that, I was skating on the edge, not willing to venture out into the middle of a frozen pond in case the ice opened up beneath me. One thing I did not want was the complications of another person taking up too much of my time, I had to raise three children, run a part-time business, keep in touch with family and friends, and keep my husband happy. But having a woman just offer to have sex with no strings attached was one of the most attractive offers I'd ever had. It's not entirely true that women always look for the emotional stability of a relationship. Sometimes we just want a fuck.

I exited that bathroom with a strange sense of excitement and fear, this was something I'd never factored into the equation when I recited my vows a few years previously. Rainnie had changed seats while I was out of the room, now she was on the couch with her legs stretched out. The telly was on, it was some subtitled movie on SBS and I managed a smile as I looked down at her.

"Watching the dirty channel?"

"It's not dirty," she pouted, "it's foreign, I usually watch the SBS news because they don't dedicate as much airtime to the bloody football and I get foreign news."

I glanced at the seat she'd just vacated and moved to the couch.

"Don't mind me," I lifted her legs and sat down, "I'm just making myself comfortable."

"Two can play at that game," she smirked.

I looked down as she pushed against my thigh, one heel was riding up my leg to my crotch and I felt it pressing against my pussy. It was a bold move that sent my mind reeling and then she shifted her other foot down to my knee and began drawing the skirt upwards. Because she was stoned though it took a little more time to ease the skirt over my knees. She had a concentrated look on her face as if this had become the focus of her entire existence. I grabbed her foot and rubbed it against my pussy and Rainnie smiled crookedly as I undid the bottom two buttons on my skirt. She pulled her own skirt past her knees and spreading her legs wider, eased her foot up under my skirt.

"Do you want to go further?" Rainnie studied me.

"Yeah," I angled myself towards her, "but this couch isn't big enough for two."

"The bedroom then?" Rainnie straightened up and changed position so that she was partially straddling me, she put her hand against my pussy and undid a button, "I've got a nice selection of dildos and vibrators," she slid her hand down over my panties.

"And music," she drew her finger over my lips, "I love my music."

"Okay," I exhaled slowly.

"I have my rules though," she bent her finger and pushed against my opening.

"What are they?"

"I'm not exclusive," she told me, "so this doesn't mean we're committed to anything, we'll fuck and maybe we'll fuck again but I'm so over relationships, I need one of them like I need a hole in the fucking head."

"You and me both," I swallowed, "what are the other rules?"

"I'm discreet, no kissing and telling, and if you want to come around then call first, sometimes I have company."

Rainnie's other hand slid through my hair to the back of my neck and I turned to look at her, I could smell the aroma of Chanel No. 5 and then she tilted her head slightly and brushed her lips against mine. I flinched slightly and she pulled back for a moment and then dipped her head and kissed me again and this time I was ready for it. I opened my mouth a little and she followed suit, rocking back and forth as she tested my resolve and it was dissipating as those maddening fingers rubbed my pussy. I thought of Robert once in all that time but most of the time I was trying to think of an excuse that would sound plausible but there were none. Rainnie had crossed the line so effortlessly that I felt as if going forward was the only logical step.

I swallowed hard as I finally broke free, aware that I was now aroused. Rainnie was studying me with a bemused expression as she ran her fingers through my hair and teased my pussy. I changed position slightly so that now we were facing each other and then I took the lead, our lips met in a long passionate kiss that telegraphed in no uncertain terms that this was going to go further. Not once did I speak but as she pulled back and made to stand up, I rose with her and putting my hands on her hips, kissed her again. Rainnie stepped back and I went with her, our lips still locked together and then she was moving around behind me.

I felt her breasts pressing against my back as she put her arms around my waist, one hand went to my pussy, the other to my breasts and I let out a low moan as she skilfully manipulated those parts of me that were most susceptible to touch. The caressing went on for a little while longer until I finally stepped forward and executed a sudden turn.

"Let's fuck."

"My two favourite words," she took a step forward and I went back as she proceeded to guide me towards the bedroom.

I did a double take when I saw her queen size bed, it was one of those four-poster beds with the chiffon drapes and elaborately decorated posts. The bedhead and footer were made of brass and she had two sets of furry handcuffs dangling from the bedhead.

"One of my lovers likes to be restrained," she explained, "it's the only way she can get off."

"Interesting but I like having my hands free," I moved closer to the bed, "it's my phobia."

"Whatever rocks your boat," she undid her tie and pulled it from her neck, it dropped to the floor and I knelt on the bed and Rainnie moved up behind me to undo my belt. It fell to the floor with a dull thud.

I turned around and sat down. Rainnie had a soulful expression on her face as she unbuckled her belt and slicked it through the belt loops, a few seconds later it joined my belt on the floor. I fell onto my back and Rainnie undid my sandals and dropped them on the floor. I spread my legs as far as the skirt would allow and she undid another couple of buttons. Her hands danced up my legs as far as my thighs and I propped on my elbows and eased myself back a little more.

Inch by inch I went backwards whilst Rainnie undid my skirt and by the time I was all the way on the bed my skirt was lying open to expose my pink panties under the pantyhose. She whipped the skirt out from under me and I let out a low chuckle as she flung it off the bed.

"Now you," I spoke.

Rainnie undid the button at the front of her skirt and unzipped herself, the waistband fell forward and she pulled it over her buttocks and then down her legs. She pulled it off completely and then lay down beside me with one knee in between my legs and her head propped on her palm. She drew a finger up between my lips to the waistband of my panties and then slipped her hand behind them and back down to my pussy. I closed my eyes and spread my legs as a finger slicked down between my lips to my opening. I felt the probing digit and let out a sigh as she inched it inside and that sigh only became deeper as she went in further.

I opened my eyes as she adjusted her position slightly, her lips were inches from mine and then we kissed again, this one was a longer and more passionate kiss that sent my mind reeling. Her finger slid back out again while her thumb stimulated my lips. I was no stranger to fingering but this felt a lot different for rather obvious reasons. There was no erection to worry about and as a result, she was able to take more time bringing me to arousal. She also took time unbuttoning my blouse and once it was opened up she stroked and kissed her way down my front. I rose and fell beneath her, begging for more and Rainnie certainly obliged as she removed my blouse, followed by my bra, pantyhose, and panties.

There was a brief pause while she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra and panties, and then it began again. Cunnilingus was one of those things Robert had tried a few years previously but he had no patience for the act itself, seeing it as more of a prelude to the main course. Rainnie saw it as the main event and it was without a doubt the most beautiful thing anyone had done for me in bed, by the time I'd reached the stage of full arousal I was covered in sweat and begging for release.

It came not long after, the familiar spasms spreading through me and the feeling that I was being pulled apart and thrown to the winds. My face was wet with tears as I came back down and Rainnie was perched on top of me with a bemused expression on her face.

"Welcome back," she stroked my cheek, "I thought you'd gone to the dark side of the moon."

"Something like that," I panted.

"Feel like indulging me?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?"

"Last time I checked he was but things do change," she rolled off me, "I'm a dildo woman, and it's easier the first time if you use a dildo."

Pleasuring Rainnie did feel different for very obvious reasons but then again it was far easier than I had imagined and indeed towards the end I too went down on her and tasted her juices and when she climaxed it took me momentarily by surprise because one moment I was sliding the dildo in and out and the next she was clamping herself around it and breathing rapidly.

In the aftermath, as we lay side by side staring at the ceiling, I had an odd feeling of déjà vu when I looked at her, expecting to see Robert but instead seeing Rainnie. She seemed to sense it too as she rolled over onto her side.

"Yeah, it's different all right, but now you know the difference," she traced a finger up my thigh, "grab a shower first because you'll have to get back to your kids."

I sat up slowly when she said that and stared at the bedroom door.

"What happens now?"

"As in tomorrow?" Rainnie raised an eyebrow, "we both have to work and my schedule is pretty much full but I'm free next week," she propped on her elbows, "but as I said earlier, call first before you come just in case I've got company," she looked at me, "and you're okay with that?"

"Yeah," I edged forward, "I can live with that."

The words sounded hollow though because as I stood under the shower I couldn't help but feel that I'd done something wrong. I'd crossed the line into infidelity and now every time I called Rainnie I would have to make up some excuse for coming around. Granted she was one of my clients and she paid well but what would happen afterwards? Would I be having sex with her? And if that was the case then I'd have to rearrange my own schedule.

Rachel was more than a little surprised when I outed myself to her that night as the kids played in the backyard.

"I didn't think you had it in you."

"Well, her fingers were definitely inside me," I smirked, "and I'm not even going near her tongue, I thought I was coming apart at the seams."

"Huh," she murmured, "it was the same for me as well, men don't get the whole cunnilingus thing, but the women I was with always knew what to do, so what's next?"

"I haven't made up my mind," I replied, "she's not exclusive to one woman and I totally respect that but maybe I'll look around."

As it turned out I was with Rainnie twice more and the second time we had sex it was a combined hair appointment/fuck session that started on the couch and finished in the shower and it was in the aftermath that she mentioned a friend of hers needed a hair appointment.

"Her name is Tayla and she's going for an admin position at the uni."

"Sure," I pulled my panties over my hips, "what's she like?"

"Oh, she's bendable all right or so I'm led to believe."

"Oh," I reached for my dress, "so, is this me getting the heave ho?"

"Not exactly," she rolled onto her stomach, "but maybe it's time you spread your wings a little wider. Tayla's a friend of mine and she knows my orientation but because she's going for a position at the university I can't take it any further, lesson number one, don't get into a position where you can be compromised."

It was an odd way to break up, not that we were together. Rainnie and I would never have sex again although she still retained my services as a hairdresser, she was the first woman I made love to and she certainly wasn't the last, but with that in mind I've got to love you and leave you but I'll write more soon I promise!

Paula.

12