The Perils of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Sarah saw nothing unclean or dirty about Aiyana's pussy. In fact, she marveled at the difference between Aiyana's reddish-brown skin and the crimson pink of the inside of her vulva, and that, too, excited her and increased her sexual arousal until she felt herself getting wet between her legs.

Aiyana, while still holding her pussy lips open, slowly squatted until she was resting on Sarah's well-developed thighs. Then, and only then, did Aiyana take her fingers off her pussy lips which let them close together once more. Sitting on Sarah's legs, Aiyana looked down at her nakedness from her beautiful, fine, blonde hair to her to her slim waist that gave Sarah an hourglass figure with her ample breasts and fully, rounded hips. She was also captivated by Sarah's green eyes that were the color of leaves on a tree, unlike her brown eyes, the color of the bark.

Having had her fill of Sarah's facial features, she put her hands onto Sarah's robust breasts once more, not believing with her eyes what her hands felt. Native American women usually had small breasts as Aiyana had. Therefore, it was only natural Aiyana wanted to touch and gently squeeze Sarah's breasts, but then she scooted backwards to get to that part of Sarah she really wanted to see and touch, her pussy.

From Sarah's waist Aiyana scooted over her firm abdomen with her ass while she slid her hands off Sarah's breasts and down her sides. As Aiyana continued her downward journey over Sarah's body, she felt her soft pubic hair tickle her ass as she moved over it until she was sitting on Sarah's robust thighs that felt soft and warm. From this position Aiyana saw Sarah's hairy "V" that was covered with light, blonde hair. As if not believing what her eyes saw, Aiyana reached out and ran her fingers through it. How different Sarah's blonde pubic hair was to Aiyana's course, very dark pubic hair, and how enticing it was to her that there was such a contrast.

Sarah's wrists were still tied but since she had enough length to allow her freedom to move about, it was not difficult for Aiyana to take Sarah's hands into her own and stretch them up beside her head while at the same time bending her body forward so that her face was over Sarah's. In her sexual excitement Aiyana began to lick Sarah all over her face, including her eyes, her nose, her ears, her cheeks, her lips, and her narrow chin. She also kissed down her lily-white neck where she stopped from time to time and sucked mouthfuls of skin between her lips and suck it into her mouth, leaving pink marks along the way. From her neck Aiyana kissed, licked, and sucked Sarah's shoulders, arms, armpits, once more her breasts, and over her soft, very white abdomen until her mouth reached the top line of Sarah's pubic hair that went from one hip to the other and down the cracks between her legs and abdomen.

Here Aiyana drew her tongue across this top edge of Sarah's pubic hair, and she now smelled the sweet fragrance of her womanhood, and she salivated with anticipation of tasting Sarah's pussy.

By now surges of never-before-known sexual energy ran throughout Sarah's young body that had never known such stimulation with hands, tongue, and mouth were possible, and yet as Aiyana continued her mouthing Sarah's stimulated pussy, Sarah couldn't hold in the groans of passion and desire she was feeling. For her it was an awakening to a whole new world of wanton, sensual fantasy.

Until then Sarah had only thought and day dreamed about making love with another woman since she discovered at an early age she wasn't attracted to boys. These feelings followed her into her late teens and continued into the beginning of her twenties.

Little did she know something like this would happen to her; although, she had day-dreams of being coerced or forced into having sex with one or more women. These conscious thoughts often were defined in her subconscious when she had erotic dreams. Here, however, she was with a woman whose face was buried in her pussy and who was eating it.

As these carnal thoughts of times past went through Sarah's mind, Aiyana licked all over Sarah's pubic mound, wetting her golden hair with her saliva. When Aiyana moved her tongue down onto Sarah's asshole, she awakened her into present reality as she felt its wet softness tickling a place on her body she had never thought of as having something such as this done to it. Licking her asshole never occurred to her even during her daydreams of making love with another woman, but she had to admit it felt wonderfully good as well as decadently arousing.

Tingles of excitement centered in her asshole, and it puckered under Aiyana's lingual stimulation. Aiyana continued licking and stabbing at it with the tip of her tongue, but by the time Sarah had gotten used to these wonderful sensations, Aiyana moved her tongue up between her ass cheeks to the beginning of her vulva where her pussy's big and little lips begin.

Aiyana reached onto Sarah's pussy lips and spread them with her fingertips, opening her vulva to her sight and touch. She spread her vulva as far as she could and saw how deep the pink of her inner flesh was, and having seen Aiyana bent her head forward while at the same time opening her mouth and sticking out her wet tongue as far as it would go, and while holding onto Sarah's hips, Aiyana thrust her tongue into her vulva opening as far as it would go. She felt the warm tissue surround her tongue and the thin mucous membrane at the back that she managed to push her way through with little effort.

Sarah lurched upward involuntarily at this intrusion of Aiyana's tongue into her virgin pussy which was the first thing that had ever entered her pussy, but she soon lowered her hips onto the ground and enjoyed the constant in-and-out thrust and withdrawal of Aiyana's tongue. The more and harder she did it, the better it felt. The better it felt, the more sexually aroused Sarah became until she was flowing pussy cream within her vaginal sheath that covered Aiyana's hungry tongue.

With every deep thrust of Aiyana's tongue, her open mouth covered Sarah's vaginal opening, and she sucked on it as she withdrew her tongue close to the opening of Sarah's vagina.

"Ooooooo, that feels so good. I've never had anyone do this before," Sarah said to Aiyana even though she knew Aiyana didn't know what she had just told her.

Nevertheless, Aiyana knew by the way in which Sarah said her words that she was enjoying her eating her pussy. And she smiled, thinking that this was only the beginning of what they will have shared before the night was over.

With these thoughts, Aiyana brought out her pussy-cream coated tongue, flattened it and began a slow journey between Sarah's pussy lips, spreading them open as she went. Along the way, she stopped to dip the tip of her tongue into Sarah's urethra and wiggle it around, knowing that this can be very sensitive with some women.

When another moan escaped Sarah's mouth, only this time with a subtle sound of a hiss, Aiyana knew Sarah's urethra was sensitive, too, and what her tongue was doing to her was making her feel good.

However, Aiyana's trail continued on, sliding the tip of her tongue from side to side as she worked her way to her goal, Sarah's clit. However, before she got there, Aiyana stopped to lick and suck on the little flaps or butterfly wings that were a part of her little lips. First, she'd suck each one separately, but then she took them both into her mouth and, drawing the two in as one, sucked on them together as if they were a large clit.

By now Sarah was rolling her head back and forth in utter sexual frenzy, and when Aiyana reached her clit and quickly flipped the tip of her tongue over the sensitive head, Sarah pressed her forearms onto the ground for balance and threw her hips upward into Aiyana's face so that her mouth moved and completely covered Sarah's vibrating clit.

"Ohhhhhh, god! Aiyana. Suck me. Suck me there," groaned Sarah from deep within her throat.

At the same time, as Sarah was lowering her hips back onto the ground, she reached out and put her hands on Aiyana's head and firmly pressed her face between her legs and into her blonde pussy hair. In so doing, Aiyana sucked on Sarah's clit vigorously without stopping, and the more she sucked and flicked her clit, the greater was Sarah's need to expend her sexual energy into an orgasm, an orgasm she had never given herself while masturbating.

"Yes, Aiyana. Make it happen. Make me cum," Sarah whispered seductively.

Aiyana, still not having the faintest idea what Sarah's words meant, nevertheless, read her body language, and she knew the sound of pre-orgasmic joy. Aiyana knew she was close to orgasm, something she herself knew and loved to have and enjoy.

Thus, Aiyana created suction with her mouth that became concaved, and she sucked Sarah's throbbing clit up into it, and after a few firm sucks by Aiyana on Sarah's clit, she cried out her orgasmic release.

"Oh, yessss. You're helping me cum," Sarah shrieked, so loudly some in the village who were still around the campfire thought it was a wild animal crying out in the forest, but a sound they didn't recognize.

"Cummminnnng!" Sarah shrieked again while at the same time she rolled back onto her hips that raised her ass with splayed legs that had Aiyana's head in between and causing her head to slip off her clit and move down where her face was over Sarah's vulva.

Sarah reached out with her right hand and put her first two fingers onto her excited, vibrating clit and rubbed them back and forth very rapidly. She wanted to feel her clit when she came.

Thus, with Sarah working on her clit with her fingers and Aiyana's mouth opened and her tongue licking up and down over Sarah's urethra and vagina, the force of her orgasm gushed out all over Aiyana's face. It splashed onto her hair, up her nose, and into her mouth, filling it with gush after gush of her clear ejaculate, another thing Sarah had never done before nor thought it were possible for a woman to do.

Sarah slowly lowered her hips away from Aiyana's face and lay back on the ground that now had wet puddles in the dirt floor. Aiyana arose into a kneeling position between Sarah's splayed legs and looked at how wet she was between them. She also licked her lips and tasted the remains of what moisture was on them.

It was minutes before Sarah came down from her sexually released high, getting her breath under control and her heart beating more normally. When Aiyana noted this, she took Sarah by her hands and brought her into a sitting position where she took her face between her hands, leaned over, and licked what ejaculate she had on her face.

With both in an upright position they smiled at one another, each seeing the sparkle in the other's eyes. This sexual pleasure was a gift Sarah had never expected once captured by the warriors who killed her father and mother for whom she still mourned. She had thought she most likely would be tortured and burned at the stake as so many stories were told around the settlements and about which she had heard back inPhiladelphia that seemed such a long time ago. However, she still didn't know what was to become of her. All she knew was the present. The rest would happen as it happened.

Sarah didn't have to wait long before she found out what was to happen. Aiyana resumed standing before Sarah, and Sarah looked up at her body and still marveled at the differences between them as far as color of skin was concerned, but other than the color of their skin, countenance, and form, they both were women. There were sayings, she remembered, that beauty is only skin deep and in the eye of the beholder, and in Sarah's eyes Aiyana was, indeed, beautiful.

Aiyana's skin was reddish-brown, or perhaps it was more the color of bronze. She had small, pert breasts with dark areolas and nipples. She had seen when Aiyana had taken off her dress under which there was no undergarment there was nothing to support them. Her features were small. Her face was narrow as were her nose and lips. Her body was well proportioned with a strong abdomen and well-formed legs. Aiyana was athletically built compared to Sarah's more robust shape with large breasts, narrow waist, and broad hips that matched her breast size. She had the perfect hourglass figure that was so popular during the mid-eighteenth century both abroad as well as in theAmericas while Aiyana had the body of one who lived in the wild and knew not the luxuries of the whites.

Sarah stared at Aiyana's beauty as she stood still before her, looking like a bronze statue, and Aiyana saw the pleasure in Sarah's eyes as she gazed at her with longing. This was good for what Aiyana was about to have Sarah do.

While still keeping her eyes locked onto Sarah's, Aiyana took the few steps necessary to be standing at Sarah's feet. Sarah looked at Aiyana's pert breasts with her nipples obviously hard and erect. Her eyes were also riveted on Aiyana's pussy whose triangle was a thick maze of black pubic hair. Her pubic hair was so thick it hid her pussy lips.

Sarah longed to have a closer look at Aiyana's pussy for which she didn't have to wait long. Aiyana spread her legs with Sarah's feet between them and then slowly shuffled her way towards Sarah's head until she was standing directly over her face.

Now Sarah had a perfect view of Aiyana's pussy, and still intoxicated with her erotic pheromones Sarah slid her wanting hands up Aiyana's legs until they were grasping her thighs.

Sarah licked her lips and ate Aiyana's pussy with her eyes. Seeing this, Aiyana reached down and put her fingers onto her pussy lips and spread them. This allowed Sarah a full view of her pussy. The edges of her pussy lips were darker than the full lips themselves, but when Aiyana opened her vulva so Sarah could have a complete look into her womanhood, Sarah saw the inside of Aiyana's pussy was pink as was hers.

Sarah licked her lips again as Aiyana slowly bent her knees until the backs of her muscular calves touched her full thighs. From this squatting position Aiyana continued to lower herself until she was kneeling on the dirt floor with Sarah's face just inches away from her pussy.

Sarah breathed deeply. Aiyana smelled like the wilderness in which she lived. She had a heavy, animal musk about her that Sarah couldn't recognize, not knowing Native Americans often coated their skin with bear grease to ward of mosquitoes and other biting insects.

While these thoughts wandered through Sarah's mind, without warning Sarah felt a weight upon her face.

"Umph!"

Aiyana's pussy covered Sarah's mouth and nose completely as she rubbed her vulva all around Sarah's face, moaning in sexual ecstasy. Sarah slid her hands that had been on Aiyana's thighs onto her hips and lifted Aiyana a little so she could catch a breath. Aiyana wasn't finished fucking Sarah's face yet, however, and continued to move up and down on it.

Now the two came to a moment of not understanding because of the language barrier; however, Aiyana leaned backwards so Sarah could look at her face and into her eyes.

Sarah appreciated the respite of Aiyana's face fucking her, allowing her to breathe more easily rather than in periodic gasps. Aiyana brought her right hand up to her face with her index finger and thumb coming together and making the shape of an open vulva. She then stuck out her tongue and put it through this opening and made licking motions.

She then pointed to Sarah's face, touched her lips, and then to her pussy, giving a positive nod of her head.

Sarah watched what Aiyana had done and knew what she wanted.

"She wants me to eat her pussy as she did mine," Sarah thought.

Having wanted to do this, Sarah looked back at Aiyana and shook her hearyes. She then made the same vulva form with her index finger and thumb as had Aiyana and stuck her tongue through it, licking up and down.

Aiyana, knowing what she wanted and needed and what Sarah had agreed to do, bent forward so that her hands rested on the ground with her ass raised and facing backwards so her pussy was directly over Sarah's face.

This was as close a look at another woman's pussy Sarah ever had. She had tried looking at her pussy, but even with a mirror it was difficult. Thus, Aiyana's pussy hypnotized Sarah as she brought it towards her face with her hands on Aiyana's ass.

Sarah dipped her head and moved it slightly backward and started licking from Aiyana's asshole, along her perineum, and up to her vulva, that was by now coated with her pussy cream. Still smelling the heavy scent of bear grease and also feeling the grease against her cheeks, Sarah, nevertheless, wouldn't be denied the joys of tasting another woman. Thus, she stuck out her tongue and quickly thrust it into Aiyana's vaginal sheath.

This was unfamiliar territory for Sarah, so she took her time exploring the inside of Aiyana's pussy canal. The first thing she noticed with the sensitive tip of her probing tongue were little ridges on the top just an inch or so. She stopped to play with them for a while, but then curious as to what lay ahead, she continued. However, she knew her tongue wasn't long enough to go as far as she wanted, and so she brought her right hand up between Aiyana's legs and worked her first two fingers inside Aiyana's vagina, passing her tongue as they went by.

When she felt a soft, spongy area just beyond the ridges with the pads of her fingertips, Sarah withdrew her tongue in order to give her fingers greater access to Aiyana's pussy.

This spongy spot felt as if there was liquid above it, and when she pressed up on it, it dropped back down.

Sarah didn't know what she was feeling inside Aiyana's pussy, but when she heard Aiyana moaning while she played with this spot, she knew it was making her feel sexually aroused. Thus, Sarah continued to rub the soft spot and circle it with her fingers. Still curious, however, about what lay beyond this soft spot, Sarah moved her fingers deeper into Aiyana's vaginal canal until she came to a round object that had a small indentation in the middle whose body continued to the back wall of the womb.

Sarah pressed her fingers against the wall but then came back to the object with the small hole in front. She began rubbing it with her fingers, once more making Aiyana moan and groan in ecstatic pleasure. To heighten the pleasure Sarah circled this body with her fingers, going around and around its smooth tissue.

After withdrawing her fingers back through Aiyana's pussy hole to almost the beginning of her vagina, Sarah began an in-out motion with them, going as deeply as she could on thein stroke and to the opening on theout stroke. By now Aiyana was impaling herself onto Sarah's fingers each time she thrust her fingers all the way into her vaginal sheath.

In the midst of Aiyana's erotic highs, Sarah had become so very sexually aroused again she started fingering her own pussy with her left hand. Now Sarah had fingers of both hands at work on a pussy, Aiyana's and hers.

Aiyana filled the captive wigwam with guttural moans and groans. They were so loud a third person opened the leather flap that closed the opening, thinking someone was torturing the prisoner, and stepped inside, waiting at first to let the eyes get accustomed to the shadowed light inside.

Instead of torturing the prisoner this person saw Aiyana sitting on the prisoner's face while she ate her pussy.

"Gaho! (Mother)," Chepi cried out in utter amazement.

Aiyana turned her head quickly to the sound of her daughter's voice, but she could not stop rocking her dripping pussy back and forth on Sarah's cum-coated face. The feeling was too good and sexually arousing. In fact, Aiyana felt the beginning of her orgasm building deep inside her, searching for its way out.