The Perils of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiyana told her daughter not to be too shocked since the two of them had shared sexual pleasure many times since she was a woman of eighteen and free to give herself to any in the tribe, female or male.

Since Chepi (fairy) was without a man, she lived in the wigwam with her mother and father, enjoying being the daughter of the chief of the village and tribe.

Aiyana motioned her daughter to come forward and stand in front of her and Sarah. Already tingling with sexual arousal Chepi did as her mother told her to do, and she put herself in front of her mother where she was able to look down at the female captive who was eating her mother's pussy. Her blonde hair in sharp relief to her mother's bronze skin made quite a sensual contrast. This erotic sight aroused Chepi even more, and she put her right hand underneath her calf skin dress that was fringed and decorated with many colorful beads and started masturbating.

Chepi felt her pussy was already wet, and the touch of her fingers on her clit made her come sensually alive and wanting to have an orgasm. She was always ready to have an orgasm since she was always sexually aroused.

Aiyana motioned to Chepi to take off her dress which she did quite easily since all she had to do was untie the leather thongs at the top of each shoulder and let it fall to the ground at her feet, leaving her as naked as the day she had been born. Although, now at eighteen Chepi had filled out quite nicely with firm, young breasts topped with nut-brown nipples and darker areolas. She had a beautiful face with deep, dark eyes and shiny, coal black hair that fell towards her waist. Her abdomen was taught yet had that attractive rise to it that blended into a narrow waist. Unlike her mother who had dark, thick pubic hair, Chepi's pussy was covered with finer, softer brown pubic hair.

Sarah heard the two women talking, but she didn't know who they were and what they were to one another. She certainly would never have guessed they were mother and daughter. Not since they were both engaged in a sexual activity.

What Sarah did know was this increased sexual activity aroused her more which caused her to increase the speed and pace of her fingering her pussy.

Chepi continued to finger her aroused clit, making it more and more sensitive, hard, and erect so that it came completely from under its protective hood, and her pussy was more and more wet. From time to time Chepi wet her fingers and lowered her hand down on her pussy and shoved her first two fingers up inside her vagina to collect her pussy cream that she would then bring up to her mouth and suck clean. Chepi loved the taste of a woman's pussy whether it was hers or someone else's. However, she did prefer having another woman go down on her so she could cum into her mouth or go down on another woman and taste the fruits of her feminine gifts.

There were a few times, however, as a novelty, Chepi let the village's transvestites have a go at eating her pussy. In Native American cultures there was more acceptance of everyone in their own tribe, including transvestites. In fact, transvestites were not only accepted, but they were said to be of the two-spirit world, and having been seen as such, these transvestites would lead a life of a woman, dressing like a woman and doing a woman's work. A shaman sometimes tutored one who became a healer, too. Often then to have transvestites in their culture was seen as a blessing.

Aiyana through her sexual mask saw how her daughter was working with her fingers to get herself off and, knowing this was not the most enjoyable way, motioned for her to come to her. Chepi did as her mother motioned her to do and walked forward until she was standing in front of her mother with her pussy directly in front of her mother's face.

While still rocking back and forth on Sarah's face as she continued to work towards her orgasm, she reached out, put her hands onto her daughter's ass, and pulled her forward while at the same time she spread her legs so that her pussy lips opened like petals of a flower. She then brought her daughter's pussy right into her face where she immediately took Chepi's tantalizing clit into her warm, wet mouth and sucked.

Her mother's sucking was an instantaneous sexual shock for Chepi, and she cried out with pleasure as she put her hands on the back of her mother's head and pressed her pussy even further onto her mother's cream-covered face.

Now there were three women in the wigwam working towards their orgasms while at the same time doing things with their fingers, mouths, and tongues to help. The whole inside of the wigwam smelled of sweat and sex, but the three women reveled in it. It was their smell, their sweat, and their sex.

As Sarah was doing Aiyana's pussy, Chepi's mother shoved her two fingers completely into her vagina and finger-fucked her daughter at a frenzy pace, feeling the soft spot filling with her body's fluid. She didn't know what happened or what it was. Aiyana knew only that when a woman had her orgasm, clear water sometimes shot out of her pussy.

However, this was Aiyana's time for her orgasm. Her thighs started to tremor and feel weak. She felt her sexual hunger concentrated in a rhythmic flow of erotic energy that began deep within her, but she felt that energy working its way through her body to its appointed place.

"Ahyeeeee! Ahyeeee!," cried Aiyana through her open mouth as Sarah sucked her swollen pussy lips in between her mouth, following up with a suck on her clit.

Aiyana's sexual cries bouncing back off the round walls of the wigwam stimulated both Sarah and Chepi, causing them to work harder for their orgasms so all three of them could have them about the same time.

As Aiyana felt the first wave of her orgasm hit her, she clenched her teeth in pleasure, and grabbed her daughter's ass harder in her hands that shoved Chepi's clit and surrounding skin further into her mouth. This set off Chepi's orgasm, and with her standing with her pussy in her mother's face, her first orgasmic shudder shot a full load of clear fluid out of her vulva into her mother's mouth, some of it going down her throat while more squirted out onto her face from which it dripped down onto her breasts.

Like a chain reaction Aiyana's vaginal muscles contracted and as a sign of her orgasmic pleasure, she rocked her clit out of Sarah's mouth and sat up straight so Sarah's mouth was directly under Aiyana's vagina and urethra. On the second contraction of her muscles, Aiyana cried out as she shot a really full load of her clear liquid directly into Sarah's mouth and down her throat. She couldn't tell her, but she wanted Sarah to take it all! Her clit kept vibrating and vibrating extreme sexual energy as it seemed as if her orgasm would have no end.

Now, as Aiyana was squirting her fluid into Sarah's wide-open mouth with her lips clamped around her urethra and vagina, Sarah rubbed her clit back and forth very rapidly until waves of erotic energy washed over her, and she felt as if she were being taken down into the sea by a gigantic wave, its energy curling and washing over her. Sarah shoved her two fingers as far into her vagina as she could, and moving them in and out she felt her fingers getting wet. When she pulled them to the outer edge of her vagina, the water followed her fingers and ran down her hand and between her ass cheeks.

As the minutes passed the three calmed down and relaxed. Chepi staggered back from her mother's face, and this allowed Aiyana to get off Sarah's very wet face, and when she tried to get to her feet, her legs were weak and stiff from having knelt on Sarah's face for so long. Sarah, on the other hand, who had been lying down, felt a peaceful calm come over her, had she no trouble standing; although, she was still tied to the pole and, therefore, could not go far.

Unfortunately, this peaceful calm Sarah was feeling didn't last very long. Someone knocked on a part of the wooden frame of the wigwam and waited for permission to enter. Once given by Aiyana, the young brave who had jumped up onto the wagon after Sarah's mother and father had been killed cast aside the doorway covering and entered the wigwam. He had also led Sarah through the forest to the village and had her put into the captive's wigwam where he tied her wrists with leather straps and secured the ends to a wooden pole near the center where the fire was made and food was cooked. In the top of the rounded thatched roof was a square section that could be opened to let the smoke from the fire escape to the outside.

Sarah's eyes opened wide with fear when she saw he was still wearing black war paint on his face that gave him a menacing look. Her body shook as she watched him talking with Aiyana and pointing towards her, and she wondered what they were talking about and what was going to happen to her now.

Aiyana said something to him which, of course, Sarah didn't understand, but she could tell both agreed with whatever it was about which they had been talking. The brave walked over to Sarah and untied the ends of the leather straps holding each wrists securely, and he pulled up on them with enough force to make Sarah get up onto her feet.

He then turned and walked towards the doorway, pulling Sarah behind him. She was still completely naked.

Aiyana and Chepi who had put their dresses back on followed, and the four of them walked towards the center of the village where the people had gathered and had been hooting and singing since Sarah was brought into the village. In the center of the circle was a large fire with a long, round pole standing up in the ground in front of the fire.

When the crowd saw Sarah being dragged towards them by the brave and seeing her lily-white, naked body, they all got up on their feet and began to shout, hoot, and trill, causing their voices to reverberate throughout the village and beyond into the forest. Drums joined the voices and beat a rhythm to which the people kept time.

With Sarah stumbling behind the brave, he pulled her through the crowd and led her to the pole where he took his tomahawk and swung it forward so that it sunk deeply into the pole. He had aimed it so closely that it just missed Sarah's head. He wanted her to see it pass before her eyes and hear its thud into the pole. Now petrified and thinking he was going to kill her with the tomahawk, he tied her wrists onto the end of the tomahawk that was imbedded at an angle into the wood. He then left her standing alone naked in front of all the people of the village with fear as her only company. The flames of the blazing fire behind her cast dancing shadows upon the ground, and Sarah saw them writhing above her as her fear mounted within and quickened her very soul. She also felt the intense heat of the fire on her body.

All eyes were riveted on her as the people began their dance around the fire with Sarah in the middle, and as each passed her, they looked intently at her nakedness and marveled at her white skin; green eyes; long, blonde hair; her large breasts; and her light, blonde pubic hair. She was the first white woman they had ever seen, and they noticed all the differences between Sarah and themselves. As they passed some often hissed or shrieked at her, sending chills of gooseflesh over body. Strangely enough the largest gooseflesh formed around Sarah's areolas, not from erotic senses but from fear.

Sarah didn't know this, but usually these victory dances lasted throughout the night, and so she was in for quite an ordeal about which she could only imagine. She heard of captives being tortured unmercifully and kept alive for days while others suffered an agonizing death after they were finished with them.

With these images going through Sarah's mind as she watched the people go around and around her and heard their vocal cries splitting the peace of the night, her thoughts were about her father and mother whom they had killed, how she was sexually abused by Aiyana and Chepi even though she experienced great sexual enjoyment once she was caught up in sharing her body with Aiyana and then with Chepi joining them.

What she didn't know was that Aiyana was the chief's wife and Chepi was their daughter, but she did know they both enjoyed making love with other women. She also didn't know Aiyana had already talked with her husband Mingan (gray wolf), telling him she wanted the white girl to be her slave and sex slave to which Mingan had agreed. However, he told her the white girl still had to go through the ordeal of a white prisoner in order to keep peace and face within the tribe. To this Aiyana agreed. Her husband had to keep both his integrity and authority as chief.

It was usual that the brave who brought in a captive had the right to claim that person as his property, male or female. Therefore, Mingan would have to speak to the young brave on his wife's behalf.

Sarah pulled on her leather straps as if she could escape, but nevertheless her fear just didn't let her stand still and be on display for all the hungry eyes to see. What Sarah didn't know was this was going to be the least of her worries and discomfort.

Female prisoners were mistreated and tortured by the women of the tribe, and for them to have a white woman to torture was a rare opportunity, one they enjoyed immensely. Thus, as the group continued its singing and dancing, the women took thin, wooden sticks into their hands and went to Sarah and began to beat her, leaving red welts just about all over her body, including her breasts, her ample ass, and around her pussy.

To add to this pain and torture young warriors stuck their spear points into the fire's flames and burning embers until they were white hot and then went to Sarah and waved them in front of her face, getting them so close Sarah felt the singeing heat. To show Sarah how hot the spear points were and to heighten her fear some of the more sinister ones placed the points onto the wooden pole to which Sarah was tied and pressed them against it until the wood began to smolder and burn, and then they slowly slid the white hot spear point upward past Sarah's face so she could see the flame and feel the heat.

Sarah screamed and screamed in utter fear as she twisted from side to side away from the spear that was closer to her face. Just as Sarah was close to passing out, the braves stopped their brand of torture and gave her back to the women.

Now those who loved women the way Aiyana and Chepi did went up to Sarah and felt her large breasts and pinched her nipples. This new pain awakened other senses in Sarah as the women caressed her body all over, but especially when they caressed her pussy with their fingers, rubbing her clit, sliding them up and down between her pussy lips, and thrusting their fingers inside her pussy that they found to be quite wet. Therefore, with sexual excitement they brought their fingers out of Sarah's vagina, brought them to their mouths, and sucked them clean of Sarah's pussy cream. Some became so sexually aroused they got their hands beneath their dresses and shoved their fingers inside their own pussies, collecting their pussy cream onto their fingers from which they either licked it off or shared it one with another. After they had their fingers covered with more of their pussy cream, they went to Sarah and brought them up to her mouth and forced them inside for her to lick them clean. If she tried to resist, she got a whack of the stick that raised another red welt on her tender, white skin. Therefore, she cleaned the fingers of pussy cum of each and every woman who hoped for a day when she would have the pleasure of making love with her.

Some of the more excited ones revealed their bronze breasts, and if they could get them to Sarah's mouth, they'd shove them into Sarah's face and force their nipples into her mouth on which to suck, and, by now, Sarah did not resist since she knew the consequences that she would receive from the women.

This prolonged torture Sarah had to endure went on throughout the night until the fist light of dawn shone in the eastern sky and began to chase the darkness out of the forest that would climb up and over the mountains. It was then the night of Sarah's torture came to an a merciful end, and when she was taken down from the tomahawk that had been holding her thongs to the pole, her arms from wrists to shoulders felt numb and like dead weight, and she found it difficult to move both her arms and legs. Therefore, two warriors dragged Sarah by the leather thongs still tied around her wrists back to the captive's wigwam where she collapsed onto the dirt floor, exhausted from her ordeal but grateful she had not been killed, only there were times when the torture was so unbearable, Sarah had wished she were dead.

Sarah's eyes were just closing in sleep when she felt a hand on her body. With effort she opened her eyes and saw Aiyana with a bowl in her hand. She pointed to it and then to her mouth to sign that she was offering Sarah a drink. Sarah let Aiyana put the bowl to her parched lips and drank the cool water thirstily. Aiyana then brought forth another bowl that had pulled deer meat mixed with maize mush in it, but when Sarah reached for it with hands shaking and her arms still difficult to control, Aiyana dipped her first two fingers into the food and fed it to Sarah two fingers at a time. Sarah was so hungry she devoured the food and washed it down with more water. She hadn't eaten since the attack on the wagon almost two days before this night of horrors.

After allowing Sarah to drink and eat, Aiyana laid her down onto a rug she had brought with her so she wouldn't have to lie on the dirt floor anymore, and she removed her restraining leather straps, signing to her not to try to escape; although, Aiyana knew Sarah was in no shape to run away.

Once Sarah was lying down, Aiyana brought yet a third bowl that had a mixture of bear grease and blackwort (comfrey) and began applying it gently on Sarah's red welts and bruises. Her hands felt so soft to Sarah, and under Aiyana's skilled fingers, Sarah relaxed her tense muscles and quickly fell asleep.

Sarah slept throughout the day, oblivious to the world and all that she had endured the past few days. The sun was going down in the west, bringing shadows throughout the forest with it, and the smell of burnt wood still lingered in the air from the large fire that had been burned the night before during Sarah's torture but that now were smoldering embers.

While Sarah slept, Chief Mingan had called for Ohanko (reckless) to come to his wigwam. The gist of their conversation was telling Ohanko his wife Aiyana desired to have the white woman as her slave, and he told Ohanko he would give him two, fine deer skins to help keep him warm in winter and one of those sharp, steel knives sold at the trading post.

Even though Ohanko wanted the white woman for himself either for a slave or a wife and felt he should have her since he was the first to grab her and bring her back to the village which was as it should be, he knew he couldn't refuse the wishes of not only his chief but his wife's as well. Thus, Ohanko reluctantly agreed with the trade and left Mingan's wigwam dejected.

While Mingan and Ohanko were having their conversation, Aiyana and Chepi went to the prisoner's wigwam to see how Sarah was and if she were awake. Each brought her more food and water, and Aiyana had a new fine, deer skin dress embroidered with colored beads and soft, long fringe for Sarah that she could wear once her wounds were not so tender. In the meantime Sarah could wear her lightweight, white undergarment to cover her nakedness.

Sarah smiled and was actually glad to see Aiyana and Chepi again since they were the only two who had shown her any kindness despite the fact Aiyana sexually raped her. Before it was over, Sarah's sexual arousal took over that gave in to her own fleshly desires, and she found out what it was like to make love with another woman, something about which she had wondered for years.