The Perils of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was just finishing her meal when there was a knock on the opening doorpost, and a voice said something. Aiyana answered, and the cover to the wigwam opened, and at first Sarah's heart sank, thinking it was the brave and she would have to go through her ordeal all over again. However, an elderly woman, or so she seemed to Sarah, entered the wigwam instead. As best Sarah could judge, she looked to be in her mid-forties, and as she studied the woman's facial features, she saw a striking resemblance between her and Aiyana.

Sarah looked at the older woman and then at Aiyana, and when Aiyana saw this, she caught Sarah's attention and pointed to herself and then to the older woman, and then she pointed to herself again and then to Chepi, holding up three fingers. Sarah realized Aiyana was trying to tell her the older woman was her mother and she was Chepi's mother, and so there were three generations together with her.

Sarah was still sitting unclothed since having anything next to her sensitive skin was very painful, and her nakedness did not go unnoticed by the older woman Wenona (first born) whose eyes sparkled with delight.

Wenona said something to Aiyana while pointing at Sarah, and Sarah knew she had asked a question about her by the way her words continued to rise with a closing inflection on the last word.

Aiyana looked at Sarah and then back at her mother who had asked her for something because it belonged to Aiyana. This someone was Sarah. Aiyana thought for a moment and then shook her headyes.

A bright, lascivious smile came to Wenona's wrinkled face. She was forty-six, Aiyana was thirty-two, and Chepi had just turned eighteen. Still smiling, Aiyana's mother untied the top thongs of her dress just as Chepi had done hers and let it fall to the ground, leaving her standing naked before Sarah.

No one had to tell Sarah what she had asked of her daughter. She wanted to know if she could use her for her own sexual pleasure, and Aiyana had said yes, only she had to be very gentle because of Sarah's welts and bruises. Her mother told Aiyana she would be as soft as butterfly wings or the flutter ofAspen leaves on a breezy day. Besides not knowing what Aiyana's mother had said, Sarah still felt dejected within, but she thought this was better than being strung up onto a pole by a tomahawk with all the people in the village gawking at her and then being beaten with sticks until she had welts and bruises over most of her body, including her breasts and near her pussy.

Wenona showed her age as is the case with most Native American women during those days who worked hard throughout their lives and don't wear any support garment for their breasts. Her face was wrinkled around the eyes and at her cheeks. Her breasts sagged towards her stomach that was a little plump, and her nipples were low on her breasts. Her flesh was loose on her whole body actually, and even her ass cheeks sagged onto her upper thighs.

Despite all that, Sarah still saw the beauty of Aiyana in her face as well as a youthful glow in her eyes.

Wenona walked towards Sarah and then went around her. She then carefully put her hands on Sarah's shoulders and gently lowered her onto the blanket. Now Sarah was looking up onto Wenona's body, seeing her face looking down at her, her sagging breasts hanging down, and her very hairy pussy that had mostly gray hair mixed with some of the dark black of her younger days.

The grandmother stepped forward and put a foot on either side of Sarah's head, and then she spread her pussy lips, opening up her pussy so Sarah could see what she was offering.

With her pussy lips still spread wide Wenona lowered herself until she was kneeling over Sarah's face, and Sarah smelled a strong pungent musk emanating from her open vagina.

In one easy motion Wenona bent forward, grabbed Sarah's ass cheeks into her hands, and lowered her face onto Sarah's pussy, as she shoved her pussy into Sarah's face. Wenona smelled the sweet fragrance of Sarah's pussy and inhaled deeply before placing her mouth directly over her vagina. As she was eating Sarah's pussy, she wiggled hers back and forth over Sarah's face to encourage her to do the same to her.

Sarah and Wenona were now in a perfect sixty-nine position with their hands on one another's ass and their faces on one another's pussy. After a few minutes, Wenona looked up at Aiyana and Chepi and knew they must becoming very sexually aroused watching her and Sarah eating each other's pussies. To remedy the situation Wenona motioned to her granddaughter Chepi to come and lie down on her back and slide herself forward into Sarah's ass so that both Sarah's pussy and hers would be next to one another, lips to lips. In this position Wenona was able to lick both Sarah's and her granddaughter's pussies with her tongue and suck them with her devouring mouth.

However, this left Aiyana standing alone who had by now taken off her dress and way playing with her pussy, figuring if nothing else she would get herself off. Wenona, however, had her come over to stand over her daughter's hips and pussy that was up against Sarah's. In this way, she was able to lick both Sarah and her granddaughter while raising her head from time to time she'd lick and suck her daughter's pussy.

Sarah was the first to have her orgasm, squirting fluid all over Wenona's face and Chepi's pussy, and after she had shuddered her last ounce of sexual energy. Wenona pushed off and stood up, allowing Sarah to relax.

However, since she, her daughter, and granddaughter had not had their orgasms yet, she got them into a new position, one that they often used to service one another. The three formed a human triangle, the grandmother eating her daughter's pussy, the mother eating her daughter's pussy, and the granddaughter eating her grandmother's pussy. It was, indeed, a family affair.

Thus, grandmother, mother, and granddaughter enjoyed one another's bodies, exciting each other with their hands as well as their mouths and tongues, and as they continued their carnal feast, they brought each other closer and closer to their orgasms.

So adept were they in this family threesome that they worked hard at keeping one another sexually aroused and just at the edge of their orgasms so they could explode in waves of orgasmic thrills together. It was for that they were once again working, and each body felt her sexual energy rising higher and higher, having begun deep within themselves, until hearing one another's moan's of sexual tension and pleasure they knew it was time for their final assaults on sucking one another's clits and finger-fucking one another's pussies, rubbing the ridges as well as the soft, spongy areas each found in the other.

"Ysssss. Yesss. Yesss," the three cried out together, and with those cries each of their bodies shivered with unspeakable erotic joy as each hit her orgasmic high and let loose with their ejaculation of clear liquid that shot into one another's mouths and squirted all over each of their faces.

The family cum was ecstatically enjoyed by grandmother, mother, and granddaughter alike, and Sarah who had been watching the three of them making love to one another now seemed somehow connected since she knew Aiyana had claimed her for herself and one day, maybe, just maybe, she would adopt her as her daughter and she would become one of the family and a member of the tribe as often some white women had been adopted or married into the tribe.