All Comments on 'The Photo Session Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
max052max052about 8 years ago
WHEW!

Jeez! This is some great stuff. Having all kinds of fun. Please continue. 5 stars, fave story. Thanks for a great submission. Looking forward to more.

All my best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Nice and Sexy

I really enjoyed all three stories and hope you continue. There are so many possibilities, I'm curious to see where the story goes. Keep going, it is so much fun.

SWT3SWT3about 8 years ago
Another great series

As with your other series, I enjoyed this one immensely. As it is now 4 am, I am glad there is no chapter 4!

SweetKing126SweetKing126almost 8 years ago
Wow !!

This is another fun series you have written !! It is hot in more ways than one !! I can hardly wait until you write the next chapter !!

dozendozenover 7 years ago
Like every one else I loved your story but...

... I have a couple of complaints: "Colleen and Armand helped Sara and I off of our respective tables." should be "Colleen and Armand helped Sara and me off our respective tables."

Also you wrote "passed" when you meant "past" and "waived" for "waved".

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
What next?

Great plot and great writing. Where next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where next for the families?

Great evolution of family to nudism. Where are they going to continue their nudist experiences next?

nudetexannudetexanalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed the story and look forward to it continuing. Well told and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't really get it

As am actual nudist I don't get the excitement factor? I'm naked, day, night, on my yacht, on the beach, at home, by the pool. What is the big deal? I love people staring in surprise at my cock. Just an everyday thing for me and my entire family

bunkeracebunkeraceabout 6 years ago
What is next?

Would like to see more stories about the "skins" and the people there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved this story. Discovery of nudism is a wonderful thing and you revealed it very well. I did like how you made a point of describing a few places how they chose to go barefoot as part of their nudity, like walking back to their house so that they were totally 100% bare! I'm a nudist and a barefooter. It's not a fetish, I just love the feeling of being barefoot and nude as much as possible.

Any thoughts on continuing it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous