The Photo Session Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the field house was bright. Spaced out over the old basketball floor were the pieces of gymnastics apparatus, each surrounded by mats. Although it was a cold night, it was very warm, almost hot, inside the field house. Sara, Vickie, Mike, and I quickly took off our coats and piled them on a corner of the bleachers.

In her typical somewhat officious way, Harriet Bookman waved us over to her. Standing with her were a woman and a younger girl. Harriet introduced them as Mary Beth Strauss, Jessie's mother, and Carla Strauss, Jessie's younger sister.

Just as the introductions were finished, Kim Kelly came out from under the bleachers opposite, where I assumed the locker rooms were located. Kim was wearing a satiny white warm-up suit that worked well with her gorgeous figure. Kim thanked us for coming. "If you don't mind, we're going to ask you to stand for the first, formal part of the evening. That way you can move around and be close to each apparatus as it is demonstrated. We're about ready to start."

Kim ran back under the bleachers. She came out a moment later and started the small sound system stationed by the floor exercise mat. With surprising fidelity, the music NBC uses when it broadcasts the Olympics started playing. In single file, Cassie, Jessie, and Sandy marched out from under the bleachers. They wore warm-ups identical to Kim's. Kim fell in at the back of the line and they did one lap of the perimeter of the old basketball floor.

The small procession stopped by the balance beam. Kim waived us over. Once we had gathered just beyond the edge of the mats, Kim announced very formally that Cassandra Stone would now demonstrate the balance beam.

Cassie walked to the side of the beam, smiling at us. She took off her top. She was bare-chested underneath. Cassie pushed down her warm-up pants and stood naked before us. As soon as she mounted the beam, Kim gathered her warm-ups and took them away.

I don't know enough about gymnastics to say whether Cassie's routine was easy or difficult. Performers on the balance beam impress me just standing on it. I'd easily fall off something ten times as wide. I can say that Cassie looked incredibly beautiful doing her routine. She stumbled slightly on her dismount, but turned to face us, nude and smiling with both arms in the air. We applauded.

We followed Kim to the uneven bars. Kim had us stand just beyond the mats on the side of the lower bar. Cassie joined us and I noticed that she had not gotten dressed. Kim announced that Jessica Strauss would demonstrate uneven bars.

Jessica stood in her warm-ups on the other side of the bars from us. I could sense some hesitation, if not unease, from her. Finally, she took a deep breath and took off her warm-up top. Like Cassie, Jessie wore nothing under her top. As she pulled off her bottoms, Jessie was also completely nude. Jessie was the third of the senior cheerleaders. The few times I had seen them together, I thought that Jessie suffered by comparison to Cassie and Sandy. Looking at her now standing naked by herself, I realized that I had been unfair. Jessie was really a very, very lovely young lady.

Jessie took a short run, jumped, and grabbed the higher bar with both hands. She spun herself around the bar, onto the lower bar, and back, several times. Several of her moves had her facing us with her legs spread apart, exposing her fully. The exposure looked good on her. Finally, Jessie did several turns over the higher bar, building momentum, and the launched herself in the air where she did a couple of flips. She did what I think they call a "stuck" landing. Her feet the mat and she stood stock still. No steps, no lean to one side or the other. After a moment, a huge grin broke out on Jessie's face and she thrust both arms into the air. It was quite a performance and the small audience applauded vigorously.

We then followed Kim to the floor exercise. Cassie and Jessie came along too. Both still nude. Kim announced that Sandra Jeffries would demonstrate floor exercise and then started some sultry music. Sandy made stripping off a part of her choreography and proceeded to do an exercise that was just short of erotic. I noticed Sol Bookman whisper something to his wife who smacked him on the arm. Sandy also finished to applause.

The eight spectators and three nude gymnasts followed Kim to just past the vault horse. Kim told us to stay there and then walked around the horse and to the end of the vault runway. There, Kim took off her warm-ups and sprinted naked towards the horse. She hit the springboard, flipped, hit the horse, pushed herself high into the air where she did more flips, and then landed with only one step to her right to keep her balance.

We applauded Kim. She said, "That is the end of the demonstrations. We do have refreshments," she said as she pointed to a table with wine, soft drinks, and finger foods.

We all walked over to the table. I was pouring wine for Mary Beth Strauss when Jessie walked up, still nude. Carla was with her.

Mrs. Strauss said, kindly, to her nude daughter, "Well, you surprised the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry Mom, have I made you angry?" Jessie responded.

"No," Mary Beth replied. "But, how did you decide to do this naked?"

"Cassie and Sandy have been telling me since cheer practice started about how they go naked a lot a really love it." ("Oh, great" I thought). We see each other in the locker room. They kept telling me how great I look naked. I kept telling them that I'd be too embarrassed to let anyone see me with no clothes on. They kept telling me that being seen naked wasn't embarrassing but was really fun. I guess I just got curious to see what it felt like."

What did it feel like?" Carla asked.

"When I was standing there about to take my clothes off in front of you guys, I was scared to death. Then, I started my rotations around the bar and I could feel the air on my skin. I was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I thought 'here I am completely naked in front of people whom I don't even know' and that felt very empowering. Then I did the split leg moves and I knew that I was showing off everything and it felt, well..." Jessie paused and blushed. "It felt really sexy."

Carla said, "That's great." Turning to Mary Beth, she said, "Mom, can I do gymnastics in the nude?"

Mary Beth laughed, nervously I think. "Dear, we'll have to think about it. You don't turn 18 until next June."

I knew that Jessie had turned 18 around the same time as Cassie and Sandy. I must have made a look because Mary Beth gave some explanation.

"Bill, my husband, and I decided when we got married that we'd have two children right away. We wanted to still be reasonably young when they were grown so that we'd have fun times together. Jessica was conceived on our honeymoon. I got pregnant with Carla as soon as Jessica was born. Well, not 'as soon' but it seemed that way. They were born one year and one week apart."

In an attempt to make polite conversation, I really put my foot in it. "What does your husband do?" I asked. There was silence.

After several moments, Carla said, "Dad is dead."

I apologized immediately and profusely. "It's ok," Mary Beth said, "You didn't know. Bill was killed by a drunk driver when Carla was six months old. I've raised both girls by myself. That's why we moved to Madison Township. I thought being a single mom would be easier in a really safe community with great schools. I guess that it has been, but it has really been a lot. My job. Getting the girls to their practices. Taking Carla to the university every Saturday morning."

"The university?" I asked.

"Yes. Carla has been getting voice lessons at the Music School since she was 12. Bel canto!"

"I'm going to sing at the Met," Carla said.

Just then, Kim, still nude herself, called Jessie, Cassie, and Sandy over. Carla went back to the food table (to sneak a little wine I suspect). Sara walked up to Mary Beth and me.

Mary Beth looked slightly embarrassed. "May I ask you a question?"

"Of course," Sara replied.

"Well, from what Jessie tells me that Cassie says, all three of you go nude together a lot. How do you think that is working?"

Sara answered. "Harry and I had gone nude a lot before Cassie was born and really enjoyed it. However, when Cassie was born, we thought that it would be better for her if we stopped, and I had developed some body issues in my mind. We just started going nude again last summer after Cassie turned 18. Cassie really took to it and I firmly believe that it has brought us much closer together as a family and taught us to trust each other much more."

Mary Beth Strauss thought for a moment. "Maybe that is something I should think about more seriously." She stopped as if that concession scared her. As if to change the subject, she said to Sara, "I can't imagine you having body issues. I've seen you around for years. You're incredibly beautiful."

Sara said "thank you" and began explaining her post-partum loss of faith in her appearance. I used that time to study Mary Beth a bit. We had seen her around for years too. She and her daughters actually lived between our house and the Jeffries. But, all the lots were wooded, so it wasn't like you saw your neighbors outside, even if they were.

Mary Beth was what I would describe as "pleasant looking." She was carrying a few extra pounds, but I suspected that, with those gone, she'd have a lovely figure. Both of her daughters seemed to. Her face was a little plump, but it was a kind and intelligent face. Her voice, the few times I had heard it, seemed kind and understanding.

I was finishing my very subjective evaluation of our neighbor as Kim called out, "Sorry folks, but we need to clean up and go. School facilities are supposed to be dark and locked at 10:00 p.m."

We had been home for a short time when Cassie came in and stripped off. She came into the study where Sara was sitting in my lap. Of course, we were both nude.

"What did you guys think?" Cassie asked.

"It was very special Dear," Sara replied.

"And you looked gorgeous Dear," I said.

Cassie looked at me for a moment. Then she broke into a big smile. "Dad, that's the first time you've said anything about what I look like nude."

Shit. I had been consciously avoiding that. Look what happens to my judgment when I have a beautiful naked woman sitting in my lap. Thankfully, and no doubt purposefully, Sara changed the topic. "How did you get Jessie Strauss to go nude?"

Cassie laughed. "Sandy and I have been working on her for months. I was pretty sure that, deep down, she thought that it would be fun but that she was afraid to admit that to herself. Let's just say we used 'positive peer pressure.' I saw you guys talking to her Mom. Was Mrs. Strauss ok?"

"Mrs. Strauss wasn't angry or anything," Sara answered. "I do think that she was surprised. I don't know, but I got the feeling that seeing her daughter having fun nude may have planted a seed with her."

"We're going to get Jessie to go nude a lot more," Cassie said.

"Just remember, if she is nude here or at the Jeffries, it must be with her mother's knowledge and permission," Sara instructed.

Cassie let out a mock sigh. "Yes Mom. Of course."

The gymnastics demonstration was something of the high point of the winter. Of course, the Society had its Holiday Party where everyone got naked and drank a bit too much. I was unknowingly standing under a sprig of mistletoe at the party when Jocelyn Smathers ran up and gave me a nude hug and a long kiss. When Jocelyn released me, Kim Kelly was standing behind her. Kim spread her arms and asked "equal time?" Kim and I had a nude hug and kiss too. I'm not complaining about either experience.

Sara had seen mu hugs with both women and walked over to us. She teasing asked "parent-teacher conferences Harry?" I put an arm around Sara and pulled her to me. I clamped my other hand on her bare ass and gave her a long kiss with some tongue.

Laughing, Jocelyn said "maybe we can share." Sara traded pecks on the cheek with her and with Kim.

I guess it shows how close we'd become to Vickie, Mike, and Sandy that our two families planned to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas together. The Jeffries came to our house for Christmas Eve dinner. Sara, Cassie, and I worked hours to prepare the meal, which turned out wonderfully. It was a cold day so I had a wood fire in the fireplace. After dinner, the six of us sat around talking until Cassie got up and happened to glance out of a window. Since all six of us were in the Skins Society, we had been, and stayed, nude throughout the evening.

"Did anyone notice that it has been snowing?" she said. We all looked out. Our street had already disappeared under a sheet of snow, and it was still coming down hard.

Sara said to Vickie and Mike, "The Township won't get that cleared until morning, assuming it stops. Maybe you should stay here tonight. You can use the guest bedroom."

Something about being snowed in on Christmas Eve encouraged us all to drink a bit and to get "touchy-feely" with each other. Instead of using the guest bedroom, or Cassie's room, Vickie, Sandy, Sara, Cassie, Mike, and I all spent the night naked in Sara's and my bed. It was a very tight squeeze. It was also the best Christmas Eve I'd ever had.

We finally got dug out late Christmas morning. Vickie, Sandy, and Mike went home first. Sandy, Cassie and I gathered up the gifts and followed soon after. Because the storm had disrupted the Jeffries' cooking schedule, all six of us helped prepare dinner. Of course, Skin Society rules applied so everyone was nude throughout. After dinner, we exchanged gifts. In general, that was nothing worth writing about, except that each of Sara and Vickie gave their daughters ben wa balls.

Starting just after the first of the year, I began seeing Mary Beth Strauss jogging on our street, pretty much regardless of the weather. One time, as she came back by seeming winded on a very cold January day, Sara said, let's invite her in. I quickly put on shorts and a tee shirt which I kept in a drawer and Sara grabbed a robe and went to make tea. I opened the door and called out to Mary Beth, who came in gratefully.

While we were drinking tea, Sara told Mary Beth, "We have a gym in the basement with a treadmill and weights. You're welcome to use that if you don't want o be outside."

Mary Beth started, I think, to say that she'd take us up on that offer; but caught herself. "You are usually naked at home, aren't you?"

Sara sweetly said, "Yes."

"I wouldn't want to force you to get dressed to accommodate me," Mary Beth said.

"We wouldn't," Sara replied.

"Oh," Mary Beth said.

"We don't mind if you don't," Sara responded.

Mary Beth "Oh'd" again. Then she slowly broke into a smile. "Ok, thank you, I'd like that," she said.

Mary Beth did come over to work out in our basement several times in January, February, and March. She used our treadmill and I let Sara teach her some about weight training. We stayed nude, but I stayed mainly in the study when Mary Beth was there.

About her fifth time over, I heard Mary Beth talking to Sara in the kitchen. "Do you work out naked?" Mary Beth asked.

"Always," Sara replied.

"You don't have a problem, on the treadmill or something?"

"No, they don't really bounce that much and you're not going to hurt yourself. Women run 10ks nude with no problems."

"Have you?" Mary Beth asked.

"A couple of times in Florida years ago," Sara replied. "I'm not sure that I could walk 10k without stopping now."

Mary Beth laughed. The next time she came over, I scurried out of the way. I heard her and Sara in the basement and then I heard applause. It was none of my business. I heard Sara go into the kitchen and, several minutes later, heard a blender start and suddenly stop. About that same time, I heard Mary Beth give a small cry from the basement.

Sara came into the study. "I may have popped a circuit breaker. Can you go down and check?"

"Will you tell Mary Beth that I'm coming?"

I got a flashlight while Sara called into our pitch black basement to warn Mary Beth that I was coming down.

I turned on the flashlight going down the steps and tried hard to keep the beam in front of my and away from the area of our treadmill. It was, indeed, a tripped breaker. I reset the breaker and the basement lit up. I couldn't help but look around. As I had suspected, Mary Beth was standing by the treadmill nude but for her shoes. She froze for a moment. Then she smiled, put her arms out, and did a spin so I could see all sides of her. "Looking good Mrs. Strauss," I said and went back upstairs.

Mary Beth had a habit of having tea or a sports drink in the kitchen with Sara after her work outs. I heard her come up that day, and then Sara called me into the kitchen. Sara and Mary Beth were standing by the butcher's block nude.

"Would you care to join us?" Mary Beth asked. The three of us stood around nude and talked until Mary Beth decided to leave.

As I shut our front door, Sara patted my ass and said "Between us and Cassie, we'll convert that whole family."

The Christmas gifts re-entered my consciousness in mid-March. The last home basketball game was "Senior Night" for players and cheerleaders. Vickie and Mike and Sara and I had to be there to escort our daughters out onto the floor for introductions. Since we had to be there, we thought we would stay. During the game, I thought that Cassie and Sandy seemed unusually giggly and almost manic. They came up into the stands where the four of us were sitting. Both young ladies were flushed and breathing hard.

Sara asked Cassie, "Are you ok?"

Cassie laughed. "Very, very ok. Sandy and I cheered with our ben wa balls in tonight. I came five times during the game. I wish I'd done it all season." Well, the school's boys' and girls' basketball teams both had poor seasons.

Sandy stood, put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, I came six times!" We decided not to tell Kim Kelly about that.

Spring Break was approaching. Jocelyn had arranged almost a year ago to take her tennis team to Florida to play several matches against schools in Tampa and Ft. Myers. Everyone had kicked in so that the girls could fly down and stay in places nicer and safer than a Motel Six.

About a month before they left, there was a scare that almost cancelled the trip. A mosquito carrying a virus from South America had been found in Clearwater and there was real concern about whether there was a health risk. It turned out that there was a pretty effective, but cumbersome, immunization available. It required three injections per week for two weeks. Either the whole team was immunized or the trip was cancelled.

Cassie came home one night with a bottle of vaccine and a handful of syringes, each in its own sealed plastic bag. "These have to be taken in the ass," Cassie said with some disgust.

As innocently as anything, Sara replied "Your father can help."

Cassie took her clothes off and went into the kitchen. She came back to where I was sitting in the front room, handed me a syringe with a small amount of fluid in it, and said, "OK, do the honors." Then Cassie turned around and bent over, exposing both her asshole and pussy to me. I looked at Sara who just smiled.

It seemed sacrilegious to stick a needle into anything that looked as great as my daughter naked and bent over. Still, I did my parental duty. The tennis team went south.

Serendipitously, Sara and I had to go to Los Angeles during Spring Break so that Sara could receive an award for a building which she had designed. We stayed in LA for two nights and then joined Vickie and Mike at a nude resort which they went to a lot near Palm Springs. The resort had a couple of decent restaurants and the condo unit we stayed in had a full kitchen. Vickie and Mike had stocked up before we arrived. With one exception, we didn't leave the resort and didn't wear anything for eight straight days.