The Photo Session Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our one trip off of the resort was special. Vickie and Mike wouldn't tell us where we were going or what we were doing except to say "we go there every time we come to Palm Springs."

We pulled up outside of a reasonably large building in a seeming residential neighborhood. Three or four expensive cars were parked in the lot. We walked into a reception area done in soft colors that had a small fountain running, soft music, and a faint smell of eucalyptus. An attractive young lady behind a desk confirmed that we were the Jeffries and guests. She said, "If you wish to disrobe, I'll be happy to hang your clothes up. Your therapists will be out in a moment."

We all undressed completely and the lady took our clothes. Sara looked at Vickie who smiled and said "a special double couples' massage." Soon two well built young men and two lovely young ladies came in to the reception area wearing white slacks and white polo shirts.

A vaguely Latino looking young man asked Sara if she was Mrs. Stone. Sara acknowledged that she was. The man extended his hand to shake. "I'm, Armand. I'll be your therapist. Would you like a relaxation massage, Swedish, or deep tissue?" Sara selected Swedish.

A redheaded young lady with a very nice chest extended her hand to me. "Mr. Stone?" I nodded. "I'm Colleen. I'm your therapist today. What type of massage would you like?" I opted for deep tissue. Colleen looked at Armand, who nodded slightly. Colleen said, "The Jeffries usually end their massages with stimulation. Would either or both of you like that?"

I looked a Sara who giggled and said, "Why not."

Colleen smiled and said, "Excellent. You will not be disappointed."

The young man paired with Vickie opened a door which the young lady paired with Mike went through and then stopped. The young man politely said, "If you would all please follow Denise." We did.

Denise led us down a hall and into a room that had four massage tables arranged in a wheel configuration. Denise said, "Please lie face down with your heads towards the center. We will be back in a moment."

We all lay down. There was a sheet on each table, but nothing to drape us with, as if we cared. The four therapists came back into the room nude. I couldn't help but notice that the two young men had huge dicks. Colleen came to my head. With my face up instead of in the brace on the table, I was looking directly at her shaved triangle. Colleen gently pushed my large head into place and began working on my head and neck.

Colleen's deep tissue was massage was something else. At one point, she was on the table straddling me putting her whole weight into her strokes on my back. She was also very thorough. Her work on my hips included having one hand in the crack of my ass and the other outside to knead my glutes. She brushed my balls so often that it became routine.

Once Colleen had turned me over, she was again straddling me to work on my chest. The head of my dick was rubbing the outside of her pussy. Colleen kept the same smile on her face.

When Colleen had mostly finished, she stepped away, and came back with what looked like a furry glove on her right hand. With the gloved hand, she picked up my dick and began rubbing her gloved thumb on the underside of my head. It felt exquisite.

I've had a lot of massages. I always use a masseuse, always do them nude, and have learned not to get a hard-on, even if the masseuse brushes a sensitive area. Despite that training, Colleen had me rock hard quickly. She began stroking my whole length with the gloved hand and rubbing my balls with her bare hand. Glancing over, I could see that Armand had something on the hand which he was using to finger Sara.

I shot fairly far into the air. Some of my cum landed on Colleen's forearm, which she nonchalantly wiped off with a towel. She stepped away from the table and was taking her glove off as I heard Sara's orgasm. I heard Vickie and Mike shortly thereafter.

Colleen and Armand helped Sara and I off of our respective tables. They led us to a shower which was built into a corner of the room. It had no walls, but was open to the room. Armand turned on the water and waited a moment for it to warm. Then Armand and Colleen led us into the basin that caught the water at our feet. Colleen said to us, "Relax. We do all the work." Colleen and Armand washed us very thoroughly. Across the room, I could see Vickie and Mike receiving the same treatment.

After we had finished, Colleen and Armand toweled us off and then themselves. When Vickie and Mike were ready, Denise opened the door of the room and the eight of us walked nude down a hallway. A young man in the establishment's white shirt and slacks passed us walking the opposite way and said, "Hey Denise. Hey Colleen."

The two nude women with us both responded "Hey Gary."

Colleen turned to me. "I'm sure that you can appreciate that we all see each other here nude all of the time."

Denise led us into a large, steamy room. "There is a mineral pool in the center. Jacuzzi to your left. Steam and dry heat rooms over there. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Another couple will be joining you in about 30 minutes, but I'm sure that they won't mind."

Colleen, Denise, Armand, and the other young man walked out of the room. Sara looked at Vickie and Mike and said simply "Wow!"

We lounged in the mineral pool or the Jacuzzi and lost track of time. After a massage, you are supposed to drink a lot of water and I was. Finally, I needed to piss. I asked Mike and he pointed to a urinal and toilet built into one wall but totally open to the room. I raised my eyebrows. Mike said, "Everything's totally in the open here." With some difficulty, I took my piss with Vickie, Sara, and Mike watching.

Suddenly the door opened and Gary, now nude, and a nude young lady ushered in a young nude couple. The coupled both looked like fitness models. It looked to me like they were both aroused. The young lady with them went to a cabinet and pulled out a cushion that looked like one you'd use on a patio lounger. She placed the cushion on a bench built into the far wall under a frosted window. Then she covered the cushion with a sheet.

Once the staff left, the fitness model young lady went over to the bench, laid down on her back, and began fingering herself. Her partner walked over slowly, took her hand, and sucked her finger. Then he mounted her and they started very energetic and vocal intercourse. It was impossible not to watch the two perfect bodies copulating so openly. Sara and I were seated in the mineral pool and soon had our hands on each other under the water.

The only negative about this experience was that the fitness models finished very fast and well before Sara and I were close. The models got up and looked at the four of us as if seeing us for the first time. "Hi," the young lady said, "I'm Brittany and this is Todd. Thanks for watching."

I looked at Mike who said, "Maybe we should move on. There is a bit more I want you two to see."

Sara, who still had her hand on my stiff dick under the water, laughed.

Mike said, "Don't worry. A boner is pretty common around here." As if to prove his point, he stood up so that we could see his. We got out and toweled off.

Vickie said, "Leave the towels in a basket here. Guests go everywhere here nude."

Mike opened the door and we followed Vickie down another hall to a door which opened onto a finely trimmed lawn. We stepped outside. I noticed that the lawn was surrounded by a high opaque wall. Built into a wall of the main building was a bar tended by a young man and young lady. Table with chairs and very large umbrellas were scattered around the lawn. Three or four had people, mainly couples, sitting at them.

Mike led us to an empty table. The umbrella was large enough that we could all sit completely out of the sun. Soon a beautiful young lady in the obligatory white shirt and slacks came up and asked, "The Jeffries and the Stones?"

Mike said "yes."

The young lady said, "I'm Nicole. I'll be waiting on you. Mrs. Jeffries, you would like your usual single malt and soda?" Vickie nodded. "Straight bourbon for you Mr. Jeffries?" Mike nodded.

Nicole looked at Sara. Sara said, "Just a pinot grigiot please." I asked for a glass of Malbec. Nicole politely asked, "How were your massages? Colleen and Armand do the stimulation well, don't they?" I was amazed that our server knew that my wife and I had been masturbated by her colleagues.

Nicole brought the drinks. Because of the desert heat, I asked for more water, assuming that the bar area would have a closed john. Once again, I guessed wrong. A few minutes later, Nicole was back. "Do any of you need a washroom?" she asked. When I said yes, Nicole said "Please follow me." As I left the table, I heard Mike laughing.

Nicole led me to a set of steps that went up to an open-air pedestal built about ten feet above the lawn. There, in the open air and sunshine, was a bidet and a low urinal. I could look down on the guests as they could look up at me.

Nicole pleasantly said, "Don't worry. It often takes newcomers a while to overcome the bashfulness." Apparently, Nicole was going to stand right next to me as I took my piss. I finally pissed. I noticed that there was no sink. Rather, Nicole had put on latex gloves and took a towel out of a metal box. She held the shaft of my dick in one had while she wiped off my head with the warm, moist towel with the other. Depositing those down a shut along with her gloves, she handed me another towel to clean my hands.

As we walked back down the steps, Nicole said, "Unfortunately, because I'm a food server, I'm not allowed to touch your penis with my bare hands. I hope that you don't mind."

Getting back to our table, I quipped, "I wonder what the women do." We went on sipping our drinks.

Several minutes later, Sara said, "I think I'll have to find out what the women do." Sara gestured for Nicole and told her the need. Nicole left and returned with a young man in the uniform who looked vaguely like a young Brad Pitt. He led Sara up the stairs and I saw him help her settle onto the bidet. We watched as Sara took her open-air piss and as Brad Pitt cleaned her up. Back at the table, Sara smiled and said, "I could get used to that."

We finally left the spa and, a couple of days later, left Palm Springs so that we could be home when the tennis team got home. Mike and Vickie, Sara and I, and a couple of other parents were at the airport to meet the team. Mike and Vickie had promised to drop a couple of the girls off. For our part, we gave Jocelyn a lift to her condo.

In the car driving away from the airport, Jocelyn said, "As a tennis team we did ok. By the way, Cassie and Sandy did not lose a doubles match. It was frustrating though to be that close to some great nude resorts and not be able to go."

Cassie said, "We told you to take a day. Sandy and I can chaperone the team."

Jocelyn laughed. "No, I really think that chaperone means someone besides another student. Oh well, I'll get back someday."

Jocelyn thought for a moment, and then she said, "Speaking of someday, we need to start fundraising for our next trip."

A couple of days later, Mike, Sol Bookman, and I met to talk about girls' tennis fundraising. Sol actually came up with the idea. Mike and I discussed it with our wives and daughters. Once they were on board, we talked to Jocelyn who, predictably, loved it. Then it had to get passed school administration who, reluctantly, gave the ok provided that it was only billed as a Foundation fundraiser and did not happen on school property. Sol volunteered the public tennis courts at the golf & tennis club. We were set to go.

The fundraiser was really pretty simple. Cassie and Sandy would play a singles match consisting of one set. Sara and I would stand on a platform and one end of the court, outside the fence, right in front of the bleachers. Vickie and Mike would be on a similar platform at the other end of the court. For each game a girl won, both of the other girl's parents would remove an item of clothing. Donors were asked to pick a player and pledge an amount of money for each item of clothing she stripped off of her opponent's parents. The match would end when either Vickie and Mike or Sara and I were standing on the platform nude. Oh, and we sold tickets to the event for $75 each.

We promoted the event for about three weeks. By the Saturday morning of the match, $25,000 had been pledged. As we drove into the public part of the golf & tennis club that morning, I noticed that the parking lot was very full. It was a nice day. I assumed that a lot of people were playing golf.

The courts we were using were set substantially below grade with seating built into the earth rising up around the courts. When we got there, the seats beside and at the ends of the court Cassie and Sandy would be playing on were full and people were sitting on the grass. Sol had a temporary concession stand set up with a sign said that all gross proceeds went to the tennis team and Jocelyn had set up a folding table at the back of the seating in case someone wanted to make a donation. Sol had also taken down the fence which had circled the two courts the last time I had seen them.

At the corner of each baseline, only three or four feet from the nearest spectators, Sol had built two wooden platforms about four feet high with steps to get onto them. The platforms seemed to be positioned to ensure everyone a clear line of sight at Vickie and Mike and Sara and me.

In the negotiations leading up to the match, everyone had agreed that each of us would wear basically the same six items: shoes, socks, shirts, undershirts for the men and bras for the women, shorts, and panties or underpants. The idea was that this would equate roughly to a set. In the event of a six all tie, the girls would play a seven point tie-breaker, alternating serve, but must win by two. No one stripped in the tie-breaker until it was decided.

Vickie and Mike were in a good mood as, in truth, were Sara and I. We each got up on our platforms. Looking over the crowd, I saw a lot of familiar faces. Depending on how this came out, a lot of new people were going to see either Vickie and Mike or Sara and me in the nude.

The girls came on the court. Both were wearing outfits rather sexier and a bit more revealing than your standard tennis garb. Kim had taken over the donations table so that Jocelyn could referee the match. The girls flipped for first serve and Cassie won.

Cassie held her serve. Vickie and Mike took off their shoes and handed them to one of Sol's staff who took them away. Sandy also held serve. Our shoes joined Vickie's and Mike's. The girls each held serve two more times before things got interesting. Mike and I were standing in tee shirts, shorts, and underpants. Vickie and Sand had bras, shorts, and underpants. After the next game, someone would really be a bit undressed.

Cassie again held serve. Vickie and Mike elected to take off their remaining tops. It was a sunny day. There was a break in play while Vickie and Mike put lotion on each other and Cassie and Sandy rehydrated. So far, Vickie was the only one truly exposed, having her bare breasts on display.

However, Sandy also held serve again. Sara and I looked at each other and decided to follow Jeffries' lead. I tossed off my tee shirt and Sara removed her bra. We put sunscreen on each other, then play resumed.

Cassie was serving again. She held serve again. Vickie and Mike were now down to underpants and panties. However, Sandy also held serve, meaning that Vickie and I were now also standing before the crowd in only one item of clothing.

Now we were into the tie-breaker. Cassie and sandy each held serve through the first twelve points. Cassie served for the thirteenth point and lost. Now, Sandy was serving for the match and the only clothes which Sara and I still wore. It had gotten hot. Sara and I were both sweating in the sunshine. Her panties had become almost see through. I could see that much of both girls' tennis dresses were soaked.

To build the drama, Jocelyn decided to call a short break. A girl on Sol's staff mercifully gave Sara and me bottles of cold water. Finally, Jocelyn called for play to resume.

Sandy hit what seemed to me like a huge serve. Cassie returned it without problem. Sandy tried to his cross-court, but Cassie got to it and tried a drop shot. I don't know how Sandy got to the ball. She did not get all of her racquet on it. However, the ball rolled up Sandy's side of the net, over the tape, and down Cassie's side. When it hit the court, the ball just died. Sandy had won.

Sara and I looked at each other. Sara pulled my underpants off and threw them behind the platform. I pulled her panties down and, as she lifted each foot, took them off. Completely nude, we waived to the crowd, recognizing that everyone had come to see full frontal. Sara then turned to me. We kissed. We kissed again. Then, with everyone watching, we grabbed each other's bare asses and pulled each other very tight. I don't think that either of us would rather have been doing anything else than standing there nude in front of a couple hundred people holding the other's bare body tightly. We kissed for a long time.