The Photograph

Story Info
A photo of my girlfriend's mother.
9.1k words
4.58
108.6k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first began going with Emily Hawkins, saw her mother as just another 40 year old. A woman from a different generation, albeit an attractive woman. I referred to her as Mrs Hawkins for two months after first meeting her, until such time as she came to see Emily and me as an ongoing concern. She then encouraged me to call her Melissa or Mel.

Emily was two years younger than me and had just turned 18 in 2011. We'd attended the same high school, but she had been into dance and arts, whereas I was more into sports. We hooked up at one of those summer parties out by the lake. I was full of beer and bravado and she was all smiles and happy to chat. Later on my mate Andy would tell me she had lined me up.

However it had come about, Emily was a slim, pretty girl and a good catch for any red blooded male. She was short at only around 5 foot 3, with curly blond hair that framed a love heart shaped face. We kissed and touched on that first night and I liked it. She was a good kisser. I slipped a hand in her blouse and noted her breasts were small, but perky.

On our first proper date I took her to a nice restaurant and she looked amazing in a short loose summer dress and ankle boots. We both lived at home with our parents, so following the meal I parked up and we kissed. Emily soon suggested we move to the back seat, where upon she began to shed her clothes.

"C'mon big boy. You're not shy are you?" she taunted, removing her bra.

I moved my gaze from her breasts to her blue eyes.

"You're beautiful," I said, with genuine sincerity.

"Yeah, well; my tits could be a bit bigger, but enough of that, you need to be undressed," she said moving to kiss me, placing a hand on the front of my jeans.

I moved my hand directly along her thigh to her panties, moving ahead much faster than I normally would. I felt a warm, moist dampness as she parted her legs to allow me more access. She lowered my fly, wormed her hand in and onto my already hard cock. She began to stroke it.

"Geeze, this girl is keen," I thought to myself, as our tongues danced a sensual tango.

Emily broke the kiss. Breathing deeply she took my hand and moved it up to her breast.

"I've been thinking about this since you first picked me up tonight. I could hardly concentrate on my meal for thinking about it. I need you in me now. Get your jeans off."

With that she moved her hands to her panties raised her butt and pulled them down her thighs. In the dim light I couldn't see her pussy, but she took my hand and placed it there.

"Clean shaven," I said, not meaning to say it out loud.

"You like that Daniel?" she asked clearly aware of the answer.

I began to rub on her lips which were already puffed up and inviting.

"Please," she said urgently, tugging at my belt.

I became a man possessed, ripping off my jeans and pulling them down to my calves, while she slipped out of her panties entirely.

"Hurry," she said as I laid her back and moved over the top of her, sucking a small pink nipple on the way.

Emily raised her legs, placing one foot on the top of the front seat and the other right up by her chest, offering me complete access. I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit a couple of times, before she jerked her hips to indicate what she desired.

Locating her hole I slipped the head of my cock just inside her, moved it rapidly back and forth a few times and then gave her what she'd wanted for the past three hours.

"Yeessss," she cried with a release of breath as I drove half way in, before her snugness halted my progress.

I had never had such an open invitation to quickly fuck a beautiful woman. It was a dream come true. I pulled out and drove back in. Two repeats of this saw me bottom out and I didn't rest for a second. She wanted it fast and hard and I was happy to go with this.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that's good," Emily began and wouldn't cease talking until we finished.

While I thrust in, she met me with her own upward thrusts. It was hard and it was raunchy. The car was filled with the smells and sounds of fornication and this drove my desire higher still.

I thought she'd come quickly and felt it coming like a freight train.

"Oh my god; oh my god; oh my god; Yessssss," she cried, as her pussy soon contracted around my cock.

Feeling this I could contain myself no longer. I held myself fully inside of her and released my seed deep into her womb. We savoured our mutual bliss.

When our orgasm's finished I collapsed on top of her.

"Fuck that was intense," I eventually got out, still out of breath.

"Daniel, you need to get off me, your squashing me."

As I propped myself up above her she giggled.

"You reckon we're going out now?" she said smiling up at me and looking like the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes on.

"I reckon," I said.

---

Not surprisingly, after a start like that, we couldn't get enough of each other. In the car, at the lake, in the park, in a room at parties. We were like rabbits and she was usually the instigator. I honestly thought all my Christmases had come at once. Pretty, slim, outgoing personality and with a huge sex drive. Emily was the dream girlfriend.

About two weeks on, Emily announced that she wanted to have sex in her own bed. We'd barely talked about family, so this came as a bit of a surprise.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"Well, they won't be watching," she said, showing that sense of humour I loved as much as anything about her.

"Yeah, but..."

"They're not my parents. Well Melissa's my Mum, but Jason has only been around for five years and who knows how much longer he'll be here. My Dad and Mum divorced when I was five and he lives on the West Coast now. I don't see him much."

I wasn't too interested in the family makeup, being more concerned about someone catching me in their house, inside Emily.

"Yeah, but sex at your house is a bit of a risk."

"We'll be OK. They work in the day, and are often out at night. We'll have the place to ourselves most of the time."

"Well, Ok, if you reckon."

"I'll start by bringing you around for dinner so neighbours get used to you coming and going."

That led to my first meeting of Jason and Melissa. Emily was an only child and Jason's kids lived with their mother. I arrived, the introductions were made and polite conversation ensued. I sized them up. Jason was a real estate agent and a bit of smooth talker. Emily had told me she didn't like him much. She thought he was having affairs behind her mother's back.

Melissa was an attractive 40 year old with brown shoulder length hair. She wore it parted at the side so it hung down one side of her face. The hair would move to cover her eye and she kept flicking it back, sometimes moving it behind her ear. She was a couple of inches taller than Emily and, while slender, was fuller in the hips and bust. Both Jason and Melissa appeared to like their wine, knocking back a few glasses. I politely declined, saying I had to drive.

That was all I really took note of at that first dinner. I was head over heels in love with Melissa's daughter at the time and that was all I could focus on. After the dinner Emily reaffirmed why I desired her so much.

"I'm going to show Daniel around the house," Emily announced as her mother and Jason retired to the lounge.

"Ok, but don't show him your bedroom for too long."

"Mother, I'm 18 years old," Emily replied and both women laughed aloud, while I giggled like the nervous outsider that I was.

Emily walked me through the house and showed me the pool out the back.

"Mum got a bit of money out of the divorce with Dad."

"Yeah it's a nice place," I said as we moved up the stairs.

She showed me her mother's room and I was a bit embarrassed to note an orange bra strung over the dresser. Then we moved to Emily's room, where I was disappointed to see a single bed with a love heart duvet.

"We can't stay in here," Emily said, leading me instead to the spare room. "This will do."

She closed the door behind us and immediately pushed me back against the wall. She moved her lips to mine and her hands to my belt buckle.

"Whoa, hold on," I protested, breaking the kiss. I was very conscious of our circumstances.

"Don't worry baby, we'll be quick, they won't come up."

In one swift motion she had my pants undone and them and my boxers down to my knees. She grasped my cock, which was limp.

"Poor little boy, needs a bit of titillating," she said, smiling salaciously.

Emily stepped back, pulled off her T-shirt and undid her bra, throwing both aside. She pushed her hair back off her face and licked her lips.

"I want to suck your cock Danny," she said moving back in to me and rubbing her nipples on my T-shirt. "Will you let me suck your cock?" she asked as her hand gripped the appendage in question.

I swallowed hard. She'd sucked me previously and was the best I'd had, in my fairly limited sexual experience. Despite the risky setting I wanted her lips touching me there. She moved her hand to my balls. I was rapidly becoming hard.

"Ok, Ok; but quick," I said breathlessly.

She was quick. Emily licked and teased until I became fully erect. Then she took me into that warm inviting mouth of hers. She was soon bobbing her head up and down while staring up at me with those pretty blue eyes. She utilised all her oral tricks and soon I felt my juices rising. I ran my fingers into her blond curly hair, helping her move upon my shaft. Soon I came with little warning, covering her tongue and throat.

As always, Emily swallowed hard, drinking down all I had to offer.

"God you're a great lover," I moaned honestly in my moment of satisfaction.

As she came off me she licked the last drop off the tip of my cock, then stood and kissed me hard. I didn't particularly like this, but she did it every time and it was a small payment for what she had done for me.

"You owe me," she said. "Now put that big thing away and let's get back downstairs."

Emily had a quick drink of water in the bathroom and we returned to the lounge, where she carried on conversation as if nothing had occurred. I was impressed. She was one cool customer and I liked that about Emily.

---

This was how it continued with Emily as summer moved onto winter and then Christmas. For that first 6 months we could not get enough of each other. It was all sex and good fun. We laughed and partied and when she began the same College as I attended we got right into the social life.

Once I got over my initial trepidation, sex at her home became the norm. It continued to be good sex. Emily was loud and proud and would announce her orgasm every time.

As time went on and Christmas approached I would go to the house often when Melissa and Jason were home. Sometimes for lunch, dinner or just to collect Emily to go somewhere. At these times I would get to sit and talk with Melissa and Jason as much as with Emily. To begin with these were just general talks about world events or about sport, with Jason. He'd played a lot of hockey and appeared to have a genuine interest in my progress.

By Christmas I had become familiar enough that they lowered their guard and some tension between them began to show itself. Emily had told me of this, but up until this point they had kept it below the surface. Now they began to talk about each other's drinking, Melissa about Jason flirting with other women and Jason about Melissa being boring.

I found it embarrassing and at first looked to distance myself. However, as it progressed I began to notice Jason was most often the protagonist and poor Melissa the recipient. One day I arrived to collect Emily, Jason wasn't home and Melissa had clearly been crying.

"Won't be a minute," Emily yelled from upstairs.

"Always late," Melissa said forcing a smile through blood shot eyes. She looked every bit of her 40 years as she sat at the kitchen table, clutching a tissue. I didn't reply.

"Oh Daniel, I don't like you to see me like this. I'm just I'm a bit upset that's all."

"Upset!" I said.

"Yeah upset with Jason. Again! You might have noticed," she said, again forcing a smile.

"Not really," I lied.

"Yes you have. You take it all in. I can tell. You're a good boy Daniel, good for Emily. You make sure you look after her and don't worry about an old sook like me."

"I wouldn't call you old," I blurted out.

"Oh Daniel, you know what makes a girl happy," she said reaching out and resting her hand on my arm.

This was our first physical touch. We had never even hugged platonically until this point. I liked Melissa touching me. I liked that I could cheer her up just a little. I began to see her in a slightly different light.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Emily said with a wide smile as she breezed into the kitchen. Melissa pulled her hand away.

"Oh Mummy, do you have to sit there crying. The man's a bastard and you should kick him out if he makes you that unhappy."

"We'll be OK darling. We go on holiday right after Christmas and that's always done the trick in the past. Now you and Dan don't worry about it. Go off and have a good time."

"Ok," said Emily as she made for the door. I smiled at Melissa and she returned the look. Our first little secret exchange.

---

Christmas day was tense. I lunched with my own family and then went to Emily's mid-afternoon. I arrived to find Jason leaving and Melissa none too happy about it.

"I need to go and show some people a house."

"What! On Christmas day," Melissa scoffed in disbelief, as I stood there embarrassed.

"It's the only day they can see it."

"Well go on then, just go."

I moved away from the kitchen through to the lounge, where I found Emily reading a magazine.

"God I'm sick of their bickering. Why doesn't she just kick him out."

"I feel sorry for your Mum."

"Don't feel sorry for her. She's a silly bitch. Christ I'm bored. Let's go upstairs and fuck."

It was a flippant remark as we'd never before even considered such a thing with Melissa in the house. However, it did show Emily's lack of empathy and a side of her that was coming to the fore a little too much for my liking.

"I'll go and talk to your Mum," I volunteered.

"Oh yeah, you go and cheer her up. Sometimes I think you like talking to her more than you do to me."

Now she was in full spoilt brat mode, but given the day I decided to let it slide and walked to the kitchen.

"You alright Mel," I asked taking the opportunity to rest my hand on her shoulder. I began to rotate it, rubbing her softly.

"I'm OK, you should go in the Lounge and spend time with Emily," she said, her eyes red and puffed, tissues at the ready.

"She's OK and I want to make sure your Christmas isn't ruined. You reckon I'll get a Christmas dinner around here," I said looking to make light of it.

"Oh Dan, you're a nice young man with a good heart," she said putting her hand on mine.

"Yeah doing what your daughter should be doing with you," I thought.

We started to talk about Christmas in her childhood and she cheered up enough to make a beautiful meal the three of us shared. However, Jason never returned home and Emily remained distant. It was mainly me and her mother carrying the conversation.

---

Immediately after New Year Melissa and Jason left for the Caribbean. Two weeks in the sun. I envied them that. However, it did mean Emily and I had the run of the house for two weeks and we made the most of that. The sex was frenetic as usual, but I missed the conversations with Melissa. I realised I enjoyed it when she was there, all apart from her presence denying me sex with her daughter.

When they returned the couple were tanned and clearly their relationship was in a much better space. I didn't know what to think about that. On the one hand it made Melissa more upbeat and attractive. I enjoyed seeing that side of her. On the other hand I felt a touch of jealousy toward Jason.

With her mother's return from holiday, plus our return to College, I began to see less on Emily. To tell the truth I didn't really mind. Outside of sexual desire for one another we had little in common by way of interests or personality. Our relationship had lost its spark. However, the sex remained good. It was during one such liaison that my feelings for Melissa rose to a new level.

Emily and I both had Thursday afternoons free and as was our routine we met for lunch at her house. When I arrived we indulged in a long kiss and a bit of touching, which went to warm us up and get us both in the mood. Then Emily broke our play.

"Oh my god you've got to see these photos Mum's had printed."

Emily went off and returned with a small cache of photos from Jason and Melissa's Caribbean holiday.

"Look at that water, look at the hotel," she gushed. "Baby we need a holiday soon," she said, ignoring the fact that we couldn't afford the airfares, let alone the accommodation.

She flicked to a photo of her mother in what looked to be their hotel room. Melissa was facing away from the camera. It wasn't clear if she was posing or had merely been caught unawares. However, it was what she was wearing that saw my heart skip a beat. She was dressed in dark red underwear with lace trim. It was the style that left the lower half of her buttocks naked and those two half-moons looked magnificent.

I had previously enjoyed conversing with Melissa, found her quite attractive and could clearly see she had a nice figure. However, until this moment I had not truly viewed her as a sexual being. My cock immediately began to harden. I swallowed hard.

"Wow she's so brown," I said quickly, in order to hide my true interest in the photo.

It was a very provocative pose. Despite her breasts being obscured by her arm her ass, trim waist and slender long legs were on full display. She was looking back to catch the camera with a very provocative look. It was a look that suggested, 'This is for you.' The hormones flooded my groin.

"Fancy taking a picture like that," Emily said dismissively. "She's not 20 anymore."

"Well they were on holiday I suppose," I retorted, unable to avert my eyes away.

"Yeah; I guess. Anyway she clearly likes it and thinks it makes her look sexy. She's got it by her bed. I reckon she thinks it turns Jason on and will stop him from straying. Fat chance."

"By the bed. Really?"

"Yeah; I hope it doesn't put you off your stroke; looking at an old woman; semi naked," she said laughing. "C'mon lets go. I'm horny."

I needed no second invitation. Emily and I always went to Melissa and Jason's double bed for our sexual liaisons. The idea of a semi naked Melissa, beside her bed, had my head in a spin.

When we walked through the bedroom door there it was. Same photo, blown up to A 4 size, framed and sitting on the bedside table. It was all I could do to keep my gaze from lingering upon it and alerting Emily.

"Quickly," I said and pulled her T shirt over her head. She wore no bra and I went directly to her small breasts with my mouth.

"Oooh, big boy, you're as horny as me; you devil."

"Yeah." I said, moving my hands to her jeans and unbuckling her, while she did likewise to me.

Emily immediately encountered my erect member, wrapping her hand around it.

"Woah, you are keen today, lover. Oh my god, will this fit inside my little fanny?" she said playfully, beginning to massage me.

We shed our remaining clothes and I pushed her back on the bed. In doing this I managed to catch a glimpse of her mother in the lacy red panties. I bent my head to kiss Emily pinned under me, while I gathered my thoughts.

"If we fuck this way all I can look at is Emily or the bed head. That's no good," I thought moving my hand between her legs.

We massaged each other as we continued to kiss deeply. After a time I pushed a finger through her wet lips and up into her. She was not fully wet, but she was ready enough.