The Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what she wanted when she posed for that photo," I thought. "She'd have fantasised about her daughter's young boyfriend fucking her."

These thoughts were causing me to lose my self-control. I was willing her to cum so I could release myself. I thrust harder into her.

Then, to our mutual relief it arrived, accompanied by a long loud moan. I felt her pussy muscles clamp and release upon my cock. I took my cue, giving four short, sharp stabs. My seed shot deep inside her.

Butt off the bed, Melissa was in another world, as she revolved her pelvis in order to prolong the ecstasy. I revelled in being able to watch this beautiful, middle aged woman in the throes of orgasm. Our mutual pleasure seemed to carry on and on, until I felt her calm and slumped down on top of her.

Breathing deeply, the similarity to my first fuck with her daughter was not lost on me. Apart from Emily being far more vocal, the intensity and swiftness of the act had been strikingly similar. I raised my head to look at her and she opened her eyes and smiled. Without a word and still joined we kissed deeply, basking in the afterglow. When we broke our kiss we locked eyes.

"That was great Dan. I just loved it. It's wrong on so many levels; but gosh, I just loved it," she said breathlessly, moving to kiss me again.

We relaxed further. I withdrew from her and rolled off. She came into the crook of my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. I drank in her smell as she pushed her body close into mine for warmth. There was a slight chill in the late spring air, but I wanted to see her body so made no move to cover us.

We dosed for a while, before I was roused by Melissa moving her hand in circles around my stomach. It felt good and I automatically moved my hand to her breast and rested it there. Her nipple remained erect. Suddenly she raised her head to look down.

"Oh, you young boys. Always quickly back to attention."

I looked down and noted my cock lying semi erect across my upper thigh. She moved her hand lightly onto it.

"Do you want to go again?" she said looking up at me.

"Hmmm that might be nice," I said, taking the quickest of glances at the photo by the bed. She caught my look.

"You love that photo don't you?" she said, now beginning to do longer strokes as my shaft hardened. I didn't reply.

"Would you like me to put it on? It's only over in the drawer there."

She moved quickly as a cat, down the bed to bring her head adjacent to my cock.

"I think Danny boy would like that. I think he'd like that a lot," she said playfully, answering her own question.

With that Melissa kissed my knob, before taking the top of my shaft, still wet with her juices, deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down half a dozen times, ensuring I became fully erect. Then she slid off the bed and stood up.

I watched silently in expectation as she walked across to the drawers.

"God, her ass looks magnificent," I thought, inadvertently moving my hand to my cock.

Without turning Melissa found the red items in the drawer and drew the panties slowly up her legs. She wiggled her hips so they sat firmly in place, the bottom half of her buttocks enticingly on display. My cock twitched. She hooked the bra up and turned to face me.

"You like?" she asked shyly.

"God you look sexy, even better than your photograph."

Melissa smiled widely and mimicked the pose in the photo, the bottom half of her buttocks mooning me. She walked back to the bed and crawled on, pushing me back. She moved up my torso straddled me. We kissed. Embracing the kiss, I moved my hands to her lower buttocks. I began to massage them.

"Would you like to fuck me again Daniel?" she whispered close to my ear.

"You know I would, don't tease."

Melissa giggled and moved her butt back so her panty covered pussy rested on my cock. She began to move herself back and forth along it, very deliberately. She had pushed herself higher, so our faces were an arm's length away. Her breasts swayed above me, cocooned in the red bra. I brought my hands to them and she threw back her head.

While I continued to massage her, she moaned lightly, her eyes tightly shut. Her pussy lips continued to work up and down my shaft. I could see she was working herself up. Eventually she stopped and opened her eyes.

"I need you to fuck me now."

I was as ready as she was and bucked to get her off me.

"From behind," was all I replied.

I wanted Melissa just as I'd had her daughter on the same bed some months previously. I wanted her because she was the near naked beauty in that photo. I wanted her because I had deep feelings for her. But I also wanted her because she was Emily's mother and fucking the mother of the girlfriend who has just dumped you is a great catharsis.

Melissa had moved onto all fours. She put her head on the pillow and offered me her butt. The crotch of the red panties clung tightly to her damp pussy. The puffed lips were clearly outlined.

I moved in behind her pushing her legs wider apart with my knees. I took my cock in my hand and slapped it against her buttocks. Three slaps on each cheek. Then I allowed my hands to roam over and around her pussy, pushing inside the panties to touch her. Melissa ground herself into my fingers, clearly relishing the touch. I knew she'd orgasm again shortly.

Bunching the panty crotch in my fist I roughly pulled it away from her pussy and to the side. I took my cock and placed it by her hole, glistening with her juices and my semen. She pushed her butt back, causing the knob to lodge inside of her. I held it there for a second. Then I thrust forward and embedded it fully inside her in one movement.

I had no wish to fuck Melissa as roughly as I had her daughter. I had no need to. This wasn't fantasy, this was the real thing. A fantasy fulfilled. I began to move slowly in and out of her and heard her short sharp breaths matching my thrusts. Looking down I watched my thick, veined cock sliding smoothly past the red panties and into her chasm.

Wanting to help her I moved a hand under her hips, just as I had her daughter. Locating her swollen bulb, I lightly massaged it, while my thrusting cock caused her to move against my fingers. Once again I felt her building, becoming increasingly urgent. She still said nothing, but her moans grew louder, and her hips thrust back harder.

I took this as my cue and began to fuck her more forcefully. We got in a mutually satisfying rhythm and slammed hard together for some minutes. Her intensity grew until I felt her walls clench against my cock for a second time.

"Oh god yes; yes," she moaned in ecstasy, while convulsing on my cock.

I held myself inside her as her moment of pleasure passed.

"Oh thank you Dan, thank you; you're just a wonderful lover."

I said nothing, but I began to move again. I started to thrust into her with some force. I could feel Melissa tightening and releasing her inner walls to assist me. I felt my juices rising.

"It's coming, I'm coming," I cried out, as the intensity grew, just short of the point of no return.

I knew what I wanted and extracted my cock from within her. Grasping it in my hand I pulled her panties back and wrapped them around my cock and squeezed. Feeling the texture was the ultimate stimulation and I came with a flood, plastering those smooth buttocks.

I milked out my final drops, rubbing myself along her butt crack. I was breathing heavily, as if I'd just run a marathon.

"Whoa, that was intense," Melissa laughed trying to look back at me. "My red panties really do it for you, don't they?"

I extracted myself and we lay down to face each other. We were both exhausted and totally fulfilled.

"Well they're ruined now," she said whipping them off and holding them high for us to view. "We don't need them anymore?"

"Nah," I said.

"Do you think we're going to stay together my secret young lover?" she said, bringing her face close to mine.

"Well we might have to be a bit discreet, but I reckon we've got a bit more to enjoy yet."

"You bet we have. I haven't swallowed your cum yet," she said coarsely.

"Yeah I'd like that."

"We'll keep each other company for a little while yet," she said, cuddling into me tightly.

So it has proved. We have continued to be very good company for each other. New partners have come and gone for both of us. Melissa had an ill-fated affair with Mark, followed by a couple of other romances. I've had girlfriends, one for over two years. Through it all we have continued to be secret lovers. The age difference makes no difference to us. We enjoy each other. We talk, we touch, we fuck and have kept this going for five years. What the future holds I don't know, but Melissa has proven a far superior companion than her self-indulgent daughter was.