The Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over; doggie style," I ordered, pushing myself off her.

"That'll be nice, you forceful brute."

I knew Emily enjoyed it from behind. She'd told me I penetrated her deeper that way. However, normally I waited for her to suggest it. She put her head on the cushion, closed her eyes and arched her back presented herself.

I immediately moved in behind her, took my cock in my hand and brought it to her pussy lips. I rubbed the head across and around her vulva, as my gaze settled on Melissa in her brief sexy outfit. I took a deep breath.

In my mind's eye I had stripped off Melissa's bra and brought my teeth to her nipple. With this vision in my head I pushed hard into Emily.

"Ooh, easy does it. Jesus you feel big today," she complained, forcing me to settle down a little.

I grasped her hips and began to take short sharp strokes. Now I was imagining I'd pulled the red panties aside and it was Melissa I was fucking doggie style, in her own bed. My urgency returned and I gave a deep thrust again, desperate to fuck her hard. I heard a little grunt of discomfort, but no protest this time.

I dropped one hand under her slim hips and began to roughly massage her clit.

"Mmm that's nice baby. Yeah, keep doing that."

This had the desired effect in causing the lubrication to pour out of her walls and around my cock. Now I could speed up, my eyes still locked on the photo of her mother.

I was rock hard and began to pump Emily mercilessly. I needed to bring both hands back to her hips to balance us. My hips smacked against her small buttocks as I lifted her knees off the bed. In effect I was using her like a blow up doll in order to masturbate myself.

The whole scenario was such an erotic turn on that I was never going to last. I knew Emily had not orgasmed and needed longer. Normally I'd have slowed and let the lava settle, but this was no normal fuck. It was Melissa I was fucking. I felt the semen rising up my shaft and did nothing to hold back. In fact I went harder, crushing Emily's pussy lips with each solid thrust, while I fantasised about her mother.

Emily was no longer talking as she usually did, but was giving little grunts, indicating some discomfort. The slaps were very close together, due to the ferocity of our fucking.

Finally I slammed in one final time and went off inside of her, revelling in my most intense orgasm since that first night in the car. I let out a long moan while continuing to hold Emily up, her knees clear of the bed, impaled upon my cock.

Eventually I finished pulsating and slumped down on her back squashing her flat.

"Fuck that was good," I managed to gasp between breaths, still looking at her mother's photo.

"Well; it was certainly different."

"Yeah; look I got a bit carried away there; sorry."

"Jeeze Dan, you were a raging bull. I've never seen you so turned on. You've never fucked me like that before. I'm only a little girl. You need to have some consideration of that."

"Sorry about that. In a little while we can go again and I'll give you all the attention you deserve."

"We won't be doing anything in a little while," she said, bucking to roll me off her. "I'm sore as all hell down there. You can make up for it another day."

We hung out for the rest of the day and I began to analyse the events. Melissa had really turned me on sexually and I couldn't get her out of my mind. All my thoughts around her were now far more intense. My heart beat faster when I imagined her face and hair, I got a lump in my throat remembering her being sad and my cock went stiff every time I recalled that photo. I wanted her. I wanted Melissa emotionally and physically.

The next time I was with Emily at the house I suggested we remain in the lounge for a change. She agreed and thus I avoided any arousing photos. I gave her an extended session of tongue on her bare pussy and then a very slow, considerate fucking. She orgasmed multiple times and told me we were even.

----

After this Emily and I continued to drift apart. Time together and sex became less frequent. This affected my time seeing Melissa, which I was less than happy about. I began visiting the house on the excuse that I was calling to see if Emily was there, knowing full well she was not. Sometimes Jason would be home, but most often he was absent. As their memories of the holiday faded, I noted Jason and Melissa's relationship return to what it had been.

As a result I got to spend time talking to Melissa alone and was able to assist her through the final stages of her relationship with Jason.

One day I visited in mid-April when Emily was home. She opened the door to me.

"Jason's gone; the bastard," she said grimly. "Mum's a mess."

"Gone where?" I said feigning naivety, my heart beating a little faster.

"Gone, gone; you know. Who knows where. His girlfriend, one of his girlfriends, who knows. He won't be back. She's better off without him; she just needs to get her head around that."

"Where is she?"

"In bed. C'mon, nothing we can do right now. Let's go."

"Are you sure," I said, desperate to see Melissa and tell her all would be OK.

"Yeah, we're not going to let her sad life interfere with our plans all the time. Now let's go!"

"OK," I said reluctantly and we left.

The next day I knew Emily would be at College. I phoned Melissa's work and found out she was away for the rest of the week. I went directly around to see her.

For a time no one answered the door.

"Melissa it's me Daniel," I yelled, trying to keep my voice as low as possible to avoid nosey neighbours. "Let me in."

Eventually she came to the door, holding it slightly ajar.

"Emily's not here Dan."

"I don't want to see Emily. I heard you and Jason broke up and I thought you might need to talk."

"That's nice of you. Ok, come in for a minute, if you don't mind me looking a mess."

She did look a mess. No make-up, face blotched, eyes puffed and red in her dressing gown.

"Christ Daniel, I don't know what to do," she said as we sat at the kitchen table, the site of our many past discussions.

I reached directly across the table and took her hand.

"You'll be Ok; I can stay as long as you want me too."

Melissa smiled at me and my heart leapt. I could see past all her depressed features and directly to that women posing in her hotel room.

We talked for the rest of the afternoon and I left before Emily arrived home. I made no secret of having gone around there.

"You're such a martyr" Emily said.

Melissa got progressively better and returned to work so I couldn't see her so often. Two weeks later Emily dropped her bombshell. She'd had enough. She told me our relationship had stagnated.

"We've hardly got anything in common," she observed accurately. "You seem to spend more time talking to my mother than to me."

"Yeah, but we should give it a bit more of a go Em. We had a great thing going there for a while. We shouldn't just give up on that," I said honestly, expressing my mixed up emotions.

Emily was insistent and two days later Andy told me why.

"She's been seeing Matt on the side since Christmas."

"Oh shit, the bitch. Does anyone else know?"

"Just about everyone."

That hit me hard. Friends, such as Andy, knew and had said nothing. I was embarrassed and found it hard to face any of them. I hid away at home. I heard nothing from Emily and was in no mood to see her or her mother.

---

A few weeks went by and it was moving into summer. Some of my old crowd called me up and I went out. They apologised and said they weren't sure what to do. I accepted their apologies and things settled down. Truth be told, I'd known me and Emily were going to end, it was just I thought that I would have initiated it. Also, the two-timing was a bit underhand. I tried not to dwell on this and began to think increasingly of Melissa.

Four weeks after she'd told me we were finished I went to Emily's house on an evening I knew she had a dance revue. I hoped her mother would not be watching her on that night.

I parked on the road and felt some relief when I noted the lights were on in the house.

"Daniel; hi. Nice to see you," Melissa said genuinely when she opened the door.

"Hi, I just wondered how you'd been."

She looked as good as I'd ever seen her, dressed casually in bare feet, jeans and a light blue blouse. I thought she'd lost some weight.

"Probably off her food with the breakup and all that," I thought to myself.

I found my eyes drawn to her breasts and had to quickly catch myself.

"Yeah good, come on in," she moved aside and motioned. "Look Dan, I'm real sorry to hear about you and Emily."

We walked through to the lounge and I caught her familiar scent. She smelt as good as she looked. We sat on the couch.

"Yeah I was a bit cut up over that, but I'm getting by now."

"I asked her what was going on when I'd come home and find them here, but she said they were just studying together."

"Shit!" I thought. "Emily was bringing him over and fucking him in the same bed she was fucking me in. Everyone knew, even Melissa."

"I didn't want to see you upset," she said, as if she read my mind.

"That's Ok, I'm Ok now," I lied

"You got any prospects on the horizon?"

"Yeah, I've got you," I thought quickly to myself.

"No; bit soon just yet. You?"

"No," she answered to my relief. "Only me and my old friend here." She reached over and lifted the bottle of white wine from the table beside her. We both laughed.

"I thought we might just talk for a bit. Like we used too," I continued.

"Yeah that would be nice."

Melissa went on to tell me how she was keeping busy at work, swimming and attending the gym.

"There's one guy, Mark, at work who really fancies me," she giggled and pushed the hair back off her face. I revelled in that subtle, feminine gesture, feeling my cock harden. "Only problem is, Mark's married."

We laughed again and the banter was very relaxed and upbeat. She poured me a glass of wine and another for herself. When she went to get a new bottle I watched her walk away, padding across the carpet in bare feet. Her bottom was tight in the jeans, with both cheeks operating separately. When she returned I was freely able to mentally weigh her breasts as they pushed to be free of the tight blouse.

She curled her legs up on the couch, one hand resting on her leg, one holding her wine glass. We began to discuss Jason and the break up.

"He had at least two other women on the go. I knew there'd be one; but two. "How humiliating," she said, averting her eyes downwards.

I reached out and placed my hand on hers.

"You want to look forward, not back Melissa. He's gone now and good riddance to him."

Melissa looked up and me. I was pleased she'd allowed my hand to remain where in was.

"You were always good to me through that whole episode Daniel. I..., I really appreciate the time you spent with me. Maybe you should have been more with Emily."

"I preferred being with you," I said honestly.

"Oh Daniel, really?" Her face lit up again and she moved her head forward just a fraction.

I hadn't decided on a point where I would take the plunge, but this moment just seemed right. I moved my head quickly forward and kissed her full on the lips, before quickly pulling back. She opened her eyes wide.

"Daniel.., I."

"I've wanted to do that for months," I said. "There now it's done."

"For months; really?" she said showing genuine surprise. "I didn't..., I didn't know." She brought her hand up to touch her lips, as if to check the kiss had been real.

"And now I want to do it again."

"Oh: golly; I really don't know. I think; maybe; I'm not sure Dan," she managed to stutter out, her cheeks tinged red.

I didn't hesitate, not wanting to give her any time to dwell on potential negatives. I knew that the moment and the wine were my allies and I needed to move fast. I brought my lips to hers again, this time I held them there. I placed my hand on her shoulder. After a moment I felt her relax into the kiss and looked, noting her eyes were shut. She opened her mouth just a little and I darted in and back out very quickly. Her tongue followed mine and lingered there. I heard her sigh and she placed a hand firmly behind my head.

When we broke the kiss, we held our heads close, eyes locked. No words were necessary. Then we returned to the kiss, more passionately, our tongues flicking and exploring more aggressively. I boldly let my hand slip off her shoulder and down to her breast. That clearly spooked her somewhat. She pulled away an inch or two, but left the hand where it lay.

"Daniel; I'm not sure this is right," she panted nervously. "You're half my age; you're my daughter's boyfriend; ex-boyfriend. I can't even see what you'd see in me."

"I love what I see in you Mel. I love everything about you."

"Oh Dan no; you can't say that. It's not right."

I didn't answer, merely moved forward to kiss her again. At first hesitant, she again indulged her inner desires. I moved my hand to envelope her breast. Far more ample than her daughters. I lightly squeezed it. There was a strong sensation in my groin and I needed her to know I intended to move on.

Melissa made no effort to stop me now. She allowed me to gently explore the breast I had so lusted after since the Caribbean photo. I felt the nipple harden through her bra and moved a hand up to her top button, undoing three of them. I pushed my hand inside her blouse and under her bra, locating a firm breast with a rock hard nipple.

It was when she moved her own hand to my trouser front and found my hardness there that she again broke our kiss.

"Ok, ok," she said breathing deeply. "We're both turned on. It's going to happen; but let's do it right. Come on."

She put down her glass and rose. Taking me by the hand she led me silently across the room and up the stairs.

"The same bedroom where I've fucked Emily so many times," I thought. "Now her mother."

As she led me into her bedroom the first thing I noticed was the photograph, still there beside the bed. My eyes lingered on it, until Melissa recaptured my attention.

"Are you sure about this Daniel?" she said sitting on the bed and looking up at me.

"I couldn't be more sure," I said snatching a glance at her semi naked photo. She caught the look.

"Do you like that photo?"

"I love it. You look beautiful; like a model," I replied.

"I put it there for you to see."

"Really; you did?"

"Yes. It was naughty really, I shouldn't have done it, but I knew you came to this bed with Emily. I've always liked you Daniel and I wanted you to see me."

"Have you wanted to bring me here, to your bed?"

"No; I..., not really. I never thought this would happen. I don't know what I was thinking," she said, getting a little flustered.

"Don't worry," I said looking to calm her. "We're here now." I pulled my shirt off over my head and stood before her.

"Oh my god," she gasped, clearly delighting in the sight of a young, nicely toned body. Melissa stood up and ran her hands across my hairless chest. She licked and nibbled on each nipple in turn, sending a current directly to my groin.

I reached down, grasped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Melissa stepped back unhooked her bra and brought it down her arms, revealing her breasts.

I sucked in my breath. They were perfectly shaped, with her aureoles larger and darker than Emily's. I moved my mouth to her breast and repeated her actions upon me. Melissa gasped and went limp as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I lowered her back onto the bed.

We embraced and entered into another passionate kiss. Our bodies pressed into one another. I could tell she was hungry for me now and I pressed my erection into her thigh. With one hand she reached between us, unbuckled my belt and forced her hand into my pants. She found my hardness and began to lightly pull on it.

"Oh my god," she said again, pulling her face back an inch. "It's been a few months for me. That feels so good, you feel real good; so hard. I need that Dan, I need it. You understand don't you?"

"Sure Mel, sure I do. It's all for you to enjoy and I'll enjoy you as well," I said,

"Quickly," she said pulling free so we could remove our jeans. We pulled them roughly down as though in a race.

When we threw them aside we both hesitated, drinking in each other's naked bodies. From my vantage point I looked down to her breasts, across the little bump of her stomach, a small triangle of pubic hair and down her slender legs. It was a well-cared for body that lost nothing to the photo beside the bed.

For her part Melissa looked directly at my now rigid cock. She returned her hand to it and began to massage it lightly, but with some urgency.

"Let me taste you. I want to taste you," she said.

Not waiting for a reply she moved quickly down my body, grasped the base of my cock and lifted it upright. She admired its length and then brought her lips to the tip. She released a dribble of saliva on the head and used her tongue to mix it with my pre cum. Then she moved her lips over the slippery head.

"Oh good god," I moaned as she moved her tongue and lips across the knob. She came off and kissed all the way down the shaft to my balls, rubbing my cock against her cheek as she went. I felt my juices rising while I watched this show.

After completing three extravagant licks along the length of the underside, she returned her hand to the base. She looked up at me through her eyelashes, just as her daughter had done. Then her mouth took my cock right down to her massaging hand, sucking hard as she withdrew. Her head began to bob remorselessly and I knew I was soon to finish.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I warned her.

"Not yet," she said, coming off. Inside of me. That's where I need you," she said moving quickly back up to try and kiss me.

"But first I taste you," I said, needing to buy some time so I could last more than one stroke. I pushed her back and moved directly to her pussy, placing her legs over my shoulders.

I admired the manicured thatch and puffed lips. Her pink clitoris, winked at me like a small pearl. I moved in, kissing the soft flesh on the inside of her upper thighs. I pushed my cheek into her pussy and felt her bring a hand to my head.

Not wanting to prolong things I moved my lips to her vulva, breathing in her sweet scent. I kissed all the way up one lip, then the other. My tongue ran from top to bottom, probing in through the wet folds, deep into her crevice, I hesitated just below her clit.

"Please," she pleaded, wriggling her hips, frustrated at this teasing.

I quickly put her out of her misery by pushing my tongue hard and flat on to her clitoris. She ground it into my mouth, both her hands now on my head.

"Quickly come up, I need to have you in me. Hurry!"

As I moved up over her on all fours, she reached to grab hold of my cock that hung thick and heavy between my legs. She massaged it for a while, before guiding it to where my tongue had just been.

"Go in me now; please Dan," she pleaded, as I hesitated, contemplating going where I had so desired for so long.

I turned to look at the photo that had first aroused my desire for her. Back then I had quenched that desire with her daughter. Now I gazed down upon the real thing. I drove my cock inside of her.

Melissa was wet and inviting. I slipped three quarters of the way in before needing to withdraw. My second push had me buried inside of her and I hesitated revelling in the feeling. Melissa was having none of that.

"Please Dan; go, go," she said bucking her hips and drawing her legs higher. "I'm close, I'm real close. Fuck me hard Dan; please."

I was close as well so I rose up over her and began to stroke into her. Her eyes were shut tight, her breasts began to heave. I looked at the photo by the bed, the photo she likely posed for and deliberately placed by the bed, not for Jason, but for me. I looked down to where my cock was sawing in and out of her. Melissa began moving her hips to meet my thrusts, her breathing now erratic.