All Comments on 'The Photographers Assistant Pt. 02'

by panty_wearing_sissy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! so hot

I hope you continue this hot story, I would really like Crystal to become for female and accept his/her new lifestyle...I dont want to see her fucked by every guy out there as in all other stories....Have Crystal show her new self to her family and friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made my boi clitty so stiff

I had to get out my big dildo and fuck my boi pussy hard. I need a Daddy to fuck me like the slut I am.

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

LIKE THE OTHER READER, PLEASE DON'T HAVE CRYSTAL, WITH A BUNCH OF MEN, JUST DOING HER...!BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

What a great story!!

Please continue this!

aboychickaboychickover 6 years ago
Such a hot story!

Parts 1 and 2 of the story can and will probably stand alone. I don't know how you could possibly follow up from here and keep the tension flowing at the same pace and with the same vigor. What a great story! And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so hot

wishing more and more that i was jake

louiseacd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TPA-2

I've enjoyed this story from the beginning. The semi-public spanking (Francis was outside the door listening) was hot...Crystal needs a more public spanking while dressed.

Sure like to read more of this.

xoxo

Stefani V..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best I have read probably because I can relate to some of what goes on here. I was raised by my grandmother, was very slight in build and was first dressed by an older gentleman who also liked me to dress as a 13-14 year old teen. Although our relationship lasted only a couple of years, I often think about what might have been. Your story arouses a lot of things n my mind and I would love for you to take the story further.

Thank you

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

More more morw

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 6 years ago
Great

Really enjoying the series ... more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. Would love to see more in the future!! My English is t to good but it made me aroused very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really hot story.

A well written story leading us through the change from Jake to Crystal. The humiliation of wearing girls clothes and of Francis stripping him naked and finally having Max use him as a little girl. Please do not let part three descend into a long list of rape. Continue the story of his final change into a girl who rermembers her boyhood .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Knew What He Wanted

Whenever I look back at my unmanning I remember that line for a song, "I knew what he wanted.....I wanted it too". I wasn't a crossdresser or sissy but I am short, thin, small cocked and not very muscular. I swam but had a big butt. I was 19 waiting for my sister and her beau near the lighthouse when a sudden storm rolled in. I ran under a nearby art gallery awning to dry off and the owner, 50's and greying opened the door to invite me in. I was soaked as he looked me up and down then pointed to a back room behind this curtain. I heard him lock the door as he followed me.

3 hours later, a cocksucker and submissive fuckee, I left his shop. Once I'd stripped my wet clothes off her wrapped me in a large beach towel and stayed right there drying and warming me. I was uncomfortable and thanked him but he leaned in for a kiss. Shit, before long I was moaning and moving my head like movie starlets. He continued his seduction: on my knees with his sizeable cock in his mouth, then on my stomach with that cock in my ass. For hours! Fortunately I'd texted my sister to tell her I'd meet her later; never repeated my failed attempts to be manly.

PaddlesPaddlesabout 5 years ago

would love a 3rd chapter

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Shame

I would feel no shame. I already dress like a tease, wear makeup, have a boyfriend who breeds me raw and it turns me on to no end when he takes me out where people can see I'm his sissy lover. I'm not on hormones but I wish I could be. I love being gay and don't want to be a real girl but, I would love to be a beautiful Trans Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ahahaha biblical reference out of fucken nowhere in that final paragraph. the mark of cain! jeez louise. super hot story though, great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just so you know

The story is good. But it's spelled "mannequin."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When comes part 3

Good story

Toadstool11Toadstool11over 2 years ago
Crystal will continue down that rabbit hole

By the way the story is going, I predict max will make a lot of money from pimping crystal to the many truckdrivers that will soon stop by, until one of them snatches crystal away and forces the boy to be his permanent boywife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish there was more story!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Incredibly HOT story! Great story line and well described! I've always been scared, thinking about some guy like Max turning me into a pussy boy. I've been very discreet about my sexuality and that I like to wear some girls clothes. I've been very careful to keep that part of me a secret. The thought of being blackmailed has always scared me. Reading a story like this is very arousing! Would, or does this happen in real life? While I fantasize about such things, I'm not sure I want it to really happen to me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous