The Photographers Assistant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...what was that?" He muttered, feeling a little dreamy.

"Just a little something to relax you. Now stand up so I can get you undressed." He did, and Francis stripped him down to his skin. By now, he was so fuzzy he didn't care that she saw him naked, or pay much attention when she tied a pink lace ribbon around his shriveled cock, with a little bow on top. Next, she put a pair of bright pink, lace panties on him. One look and he let out a long sob, shame making it feel as if his ears were on fire. Jake felt powerless to stop her, as she ordered him to turn around in a hard voice that was so unlike her. He did, and put his arms into the shirt she held out. Other than the panties and the shirt, he wasn't wearing anything else. Flipping the shirt open, she painted each nipple with a strawberry colored coating that quickly dried, and made his nipples glitter. This time, Francis led him into the studio and sat him on the bed.

"Okay Max, I'm off. See you next week." Knowing what was going to happen next. He would have loved to stay, but Max said no. This was private. His turn would come later.

"Right, see you." Jake vaguely heard the studio door close and latch itself, but was too detached to think much about it. Whatever the little pill was, it took away any will he had to resist.

"How you feeling Jake?" He had to think about the answer.

"Okay." He muttered at last.

"Good. We're going to have a little fun now. Stand up for me." Jake did, and Max put him in a pose, hip out and hands holding the shirt half open. He flipped the collar up and stood back. "Yeah, now you look like Daddy's little slut." He chuckled as he walked back behind the lights. Unseen by Jake, he switched on the four video cameras and started shooting stills.

"That's it, Jackie... no, that won't do. You need another name to fits you better. How about Crystal. Yeah, Crystal is perfect for you." Max switched on some music.

"Move your hip's Crystal, go with the music." In a daze, Jake did, moving his hips back and forth in time with the beat. Next, Max came over and flipped the shirt off one shoulder, exposing his left breast.

"Oh yeah, you look like a proper little slut now, Crystal. Keep swaying." He took a few more photos and came back to flip the other shoulder off. "Hook your thumbs into the waist band of the panties, Crystal, as if you are going to pull them down." Jake did, unable to stop himself. He hardly knew what was happening, as it felt so far away. Like it was happening to someone else and he was just watching.

"Now kneel on the bed facing me and pull one side of the panties down." He rearranged the shirt off the shoulders so both of his little girly titties were on full display, tweaking the nipple to make them harder. "Very nice, Crystal. You look like such a little pussy boy now." He took a few more stills. Jake heard the words and shivered, as images of what that meant floated through his fuzzy brain.

"Good, good, now pull the other side of the panties down... lower, much lower." Jake pulled the panties down slowly, until they were around his thighs. Now his little cock and tight balls were on full display, the pink lace ribbon making it even more humiliating.

"Yeah, that's good." Max put his in different poses and positions, one after the other and Jake simply floated along and followed his instructions. "Keep your thumbs in the panties at the side - take the shirt off and face me - get on your hands and knees turned sideways - face away from me and look over your shoulder at the camera - your panties down around your thighs - spread your legs a little more - get the panties and shirt off and spread your legs open wide." Max continued as long as he could, but seeing Jake's smooth round butt cheeks, and tight little pink ass ring he'd had enough. He set the camera on the tripod on auto so it took a photo every few seconds and took his pants and shirt off. Now he was going to take the ditzy little sissy slut, as by now the pill Francis gave him had taken full effect. Jake or Crystal wouldn't give him too much trouble now.

"You're such a cute little sissy slut, aren't you Crystal?" He asked as he ran his hand over the boys pink bottom, still a little red from the spanking. He didn't really expect an answer.

"W...what... I... I'm not." Jake said at last.

"Not what, Crystal?"

"I'm not a sissy..." Jake couldn't find the word he wanted to use inside his fuzzy brain. "I'm... I'm a boy." He said at last, frowning as he tried to concentrate, shivering as he felt a strange hand wander over his naked body. His cock stiffened. Men aren't supposed to touch other men like this. It was taboo, dirty and forbidden, yet his body responded to the touch, and he moaned softly in pleasure.

"No you're not; you're a swishy little sissy faggot. Bet you'd love to suck my big cock, wouldn't you Crystal." He didn't wait for an answer, but got on the bed and pulled Jake's head towards his stiff cock.

"Open your pretty little pink mouth, Crystal. Time for you to suck your first cock." Jake managed to squeal, disgusted at the idea, but he was helpless in Max's hands as he forced his mouth open. Max slowly pushed the head of his cock inside, forcing Jake's mouth open wider. He slowly pumped it in and out, sighing with pleasure, hearing Jake whimper in shame.

He loved turning reluctant closet sissy boys into panty wearing sissy sluts. Girls were easy in comparison, especially the type of girls that came to his studio. Young panty boys were harder, as they hated to admit what they were, or they liked being made to suck and fuck. As long as they got to go back to pretending they were real guys after, they were happy. Unlike girls, they would never say anything to anyone, for fear of being called a faggot, yet they always came back for more.

"Start sucking sissy bitch. That's all little cunts like you are good for." Jake managed to let out a sob around his fat cock, until Max pushed more of his dick into his mouth. With hot tears of shame running down his made up face, Jake watched in dread, feeling and seeing Max huge cock move in and out, fucking his mouth like he'd seen in that dirty porno movie.

Holding Jake's head, he began pumping his big cock deeper into the boy's mouth. Jake tried to push him way, then beat on his thighs, but it was no use. Max was far too strong for that, and just kept on fucking his mouth. Gradually he pushed it deeper, each time he thrust in. The head hit the back of Jake's throat and he gagged, but the pill had done it's work. Gradually Max forced the head down Jake's throat, despite the gagging, pulling out occasionally so Jake could swallow and take a deep breath, moaning.

"That's it, Crystal; take it all like a good little sissy slut." Jake tried to squeal, as gradually all eight inches of Max huge cock slid into his mouth. Once in, Max pulled out so he could breathe, before slipping it all back in again. Now he started fucking Jake's mouth, long deep strokes, loving the look and feel of Jake's pink sissy boy lips wrapped around the shaft of his dick. The frosty pink lips looked great, and it made Max shiver in pleasure.

"Bet you secretly like that, don't you Jake, no more jacking off just thinking about sucking cock." He pumped his shaft in as deep as it would go, until he had Jake's nose buried into his trimmed bush at the base.

"Yeah, there you go, suck my cock, Crystal." Max groaned, loving the feeling of Jake's mouth. Even as fuzzy as he was, Jake knew he had all eight inches of Max thick cock in his mouth, and shuddered in disgust. Max was forcing him to suck cock like a dirty little queer, and he could do nothing to stop him.

"What a good little cocksucking fairy you're going to make. Suck it you stupid little cunt!" Max pumped a little faster, feeling Jake respond. Jake couldn't help himself and started sucking Max cock as he fucking his mouth.

"Take it you pathetic little fairy!" Max dearly wanted to cum in Jake's mouth, and shoot cum down his throat, but wanted to fuck his tight young boy pussy even more.

By now, Jake was so far gone; he was like putty in Max hands, doing what he ordered. Max pulled his cock out, and lifted him so he could suck Jake's delicious little girly titties. Jake whimpered, and his cock stiffened in automatic reflex. He tried to tell himself this couldn't be happening, and that it didn't feel good.

"Delicious." Max murmured switching to the other tit, sucking it all into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the nipple.

If he kept Jake sucking down the hormones in the juice, it wouldn't be long before he had a nice pair of little girly titties for him to slap and play with. The perverts would love that, and pay extra for the pleasure. With the right clothes, Jake, or Crystal could pass for a fourteen year-old girl with a little something extra, and they'd pay for that as well. Jake whimpered as Max ran his hands all over his smooth hairless body and tried to tell himself he hated it, but it was a lie.

"What a cute little bitch you are, Crystal." Lifting him up higher, Max sucked his little sissy cock, feeling it stiffen even more in his mouth.

Despite what was happening to him, Jake was getting turned on, and starting to leak pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Jake moaned, partly in shame and partly in erotic pleasure, his nightly fantasies becoming reality. Next, Max put Jake on his hand and knees and spanked his tight round bottom a few times, making Jake squeal.

"Spread your legs, slut. Show me your tight little boy pussy."

"Noooo please!" Jake begged, coming awake at last, knowing what was about to happen. Max grabbed the tube of lub from the side table and squeezed a little on Jake's pink pussy ring, and on his throbbing cock. Jake tried to struggle and escape, but Max held him down by the back of his neck with ease, pressing his head into the bed covers.

"Been waiting to fuck your tight little boy pussy since I saw you, Crystal. Bet you're a virgin, huh. Never had a nice big, fat cock fucking your boy cunt yet, have you bitch." Jake shook his head, sobbing into the bed covers. Max used his knees to force Jake's legs open even wider, laughing at his ineffective struggles.

Jake knew Max was going to rape him and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Jake shuddered and whimpered as Max ran his big hand up and down the inside of his smooth trembling thighs, then cupping his cock and balls.

"What a fucking pathetic little sissy cock you've got, Crystal. Bet you've never fucked a girl with that, have you?" Jake cringed. It was true; he'd never even come close to getting into a girl's panties, let alone fuck one.

"They don't want a sissy little thing like that inside them." Max fingered his tight ring and spread the lub, slowly forcing his thumb inside. Once the ring relaxed enough he slipped first one, then two and finally three fingers inside him. All the while, Jake screamed and begged him to stop.

"Oh yeah, so fucking tight. Got to open your little pussy for my cock." Jake screamed into the covers as Max stretched his ring open.

"Oh fuck yes, that's much better. Let's get the head inside." Jake wiggled to try and stop him but it was no use.

Max pressed the bulbous head of his huge cock against the partly open, pink ring, slowly forcing the head in before it closed up again. Jake sobbed in humiliation at the violation, helpless to stop him. Tears of shame poured out. Max had tricked him into dressing up like a dirty little slut and was now using him like one. Jake screamed again as Max thrust into him, feeling his ring stretch to accommodate the invading cock. Then Max started spanking his ass, first one side then the other. Max groaned in pleaser as Jake's ring ass ring opened and closed in response to the slaps, squeezing around Max's cock.

"Oh fuck! What a great piece of ass. I'm going to enjoy fucking your brains out Crystal." He breathed as he thrust his cock in deeper. Pulling out, he squeezed more lubrication into Jake's ass pussy, and more on his cock. This time he didn't have to push so hard to get the head back in.

"That's it, Crystal, just relax and let your new Daddy's nice big cock slide all the way in your pussy." Not that Jake could relax. Max gradually fucked his way in as the ring slowly opened. Jake whimpered, but that was just music to Max ears. What pain Jake felt was dulled by the pill, but it did nothing about the mental pain from getting raped.

Max loved hearing young sissy boys squealing and whimpering when he fucked them. With a grunt of pleasure, he rammed the last few inches inside, his hips bumping against Jake's round ass with a slapping sound. Now he had eight inches of hard cock buried in Jake's sissy boy cunt, and listened to the little faggot cry. What could be better than this? He waited a moment for the ring to relax a little more, before he started fucking him. Jake just sobbed, feeling his manhood slipping away as Max used him like a girl.

Max took his time, slowly fucking Jake's boy pussy, enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of the little faggot's tight ass. It had been a long time since he had a sissy bitch as young as Jake. He was going to enjoy every minute of his conversion into a simpering little sissy fag. Before long, Jake... or Crystal would be dropping to his knees and sucking him off on command, or bending over for a good fucking. As the erotic feeling grew, he speeded up, making Jake moan louder. To make his humiliation worse, he reached round and started stroking Jake's little sissy cock. Despite his position, Jake started to get a stiffy. In his fuzzy state, Jake felt horrified he could get hard while Max raped him, but he did get hard. This shouldn't be, but he couldn't help himself. Max manipulated his cock, making it harder as Jake wiggled his ass, telling himself he was trying to escape, but he knew it was a lie.

"Play with your cock, Crystal, jack yourself off while I fuck your tight boy pussy." Max panted. Jake did as Max ordered and reached back to stroke his cock. Max grabbed him by the hips and began pounded his cock meat into Jake's boy cunt. Now the ring completely relaxed, the pain started to fade, and Jake sobbed in shame as the pain turned to pleasure. Moaning, hating himself for feeling this way, never realizing the blame lay partly in the drugs Max fed him all day. His little girly titties felt as if they were on fire as the sensitive nipples rubbed against the bedclothes, making him even hornier.

"Oh god... noooo." He moaned, panting as he neared a climax. Max fucked him even faster, driving his massive cock all the way in, stealing Jake's virginity and manhood. Jake lost count of time as he floated on a cloud of pink pleasure, until, with a final thrust, Max buried his cock deep inside his sissy cunt, and unloaded his aching balls. It was the final humiliation, and he shuddered as he felt Max huge cock pulse, shooting cum deep inside him. What was even worse, it made him cum as well, quivering in dirty, erotic release.

"Fuck!" Max groaned, panting for breath. "What a fucking bitch." With a final slap on his ass, Max pulled out, got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Jake slumped to the bed and lay there sobbing his eyes out. Spent and unable to move.

As the sexual glow faded, Jake curled into a ball and cried tears of shame, his mind wracked with guilt. How could he have enjoy being raped, yet in the end he had, the voice in the back of his head insisted. The drying wet spot under his body attested to that. Max had dressed him like a sissy bitch and used him like one, and he only had himself to blame. As much as he hated to admit it, he'd secretly enjoyed being forced to wear girl's clothes, and paid the price.

Willing crossdressing sissy faggot, or not, Max was going to dress him and use him like a bitch for as long as he wanted. What shocked him the most was the realization he wasn't turned on so much by being fucked, as by the intense feeling of utter shame and humiliation he felt. Max calling him nasty dirty names, forcing him to dress like a slut, getting spanked while dressed, being abused and raped was just icing on the cake. Jake lay there and cried, knowing he could never look at himself as a real man again. He was now a crossdressing sissy queer boy. If he wasn't careful, real men would be fucking him like a pathetic little whore whenever they got the chance. Like Kane, he knew he now carried an invisible mark of shame. One any real men who looked at him would see, as if he wore a sign around his neck. They'd know what he was, and what they could do to him. He felt Max return and throw a blanket over him as he drifted off into an exhausted sleep.

END OF PART TWO

12