All Comments on 'The Photoshoot Pt. 01'

by dominant_male

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot stuff

Enjoy reading photographer stories---your writing is sure erotic. These women don't know how abused they will be before the night is over. Look forward to your next story.

zena99zena99almost 8 years ago
Nice shots

More please. A great start. Mommy might know some other sluts that need some photos taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Porn

Why do men like to spray his cum over the tits instead of in the pussy the women gets more pleasure from the latter ?

Enjoyed the fiction of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother and daughter fucked by photographer.

Not a bad story,but he did not cum inside their pussys,and make them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Bit Extreme

I thought what the Photog did to the Haughty Mother was fair enough, but what he did to her previously-virginal daughter was rather extreme, particularly as he was doing it in part intending to make money on the internet by selling the outtake photos and video. but at least he didn't shoot off into the young girl's pussy.

upforitguyupforitguyalmost 2 years ago

Love this - best story ever. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best part was letting mother have her will back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominant_male@dominant_male
A straight, married Male pushing 51, with interests in Domination, hypnosis / mind control stories. Literate and with a very active imagination, I enjoy weaving online fantasies, feel free to PM or IM me any ideas you have for stories. always up for some fun be it dirty chats ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES