All Comments on 'The Pickup Truck'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

The newer tiresome boring story among the 1000 similar to get erection watching the wife with stranger stories. Not only the erotic only for a sexual minority, but TIRESOME. I discussed with a true cheating wife who admited me she had more long time affairs with lovers and I mentioned the cuckolding/wife watcher lifestyle and I could see the honest disgust on her face............

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
??????

In the whole cuckolding lifestyle stories the only interesting when the pair (in accident?) get one or more kids and how the cuckolding couple raises the kids.

Only some sexual majority authors tried this genre, but the sico sexual minority authors avoid the question. Mainly the son and sicko parents connection is interesting...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exception

Xleglover has story where the sicko cuck couple has daughter. However the story flows slowly and the daughter is not 18 years old so the author can not show the effect of the couple's lifestyle.

The most interesting if cuck pair's sons becomes siko cucks or they revolt agains the lifestyle of their parents. Against the sons (where the young revolt behavioral against the fathers can help the son to Escape from Cuckolding), the daughters will be sluts in high %.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story went down fast...

The story went down fast...The husband was an exhibitionist!!! And then when he had the chance to show himself in action, he became a cuckold? The wife was a shy woman, not even flashing and suddenly she becomes a wanton slut? The story begins with two characters and ends with another different duo...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There could be a story here..

and it may be built on a real life event... only thing I can add,,, think of a re-write...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story - could be true

We have a footpath the other side of the fence alongside our house. This time of year we go out through the sliding patio doors after 10pm and have sex against the wall of the house. Sometimes I know somebody is watching and when I whisper to my wife she comes like a train. I don't have the courage to look over the fence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stop

"Nothing excites me more than exposing my cock to strangers ..."

That is as far as I got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh no.

I've never. I mean never met a man like this. Please stop this nonsense.

This was beneath, way beneath, a one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
The Rest of the Story

What Hubby does not piece together is that this was Sweetie's idea! Her delay after Hubby goes out to set things up in the pick-em-up was because she called her Bull, who was waiting in his car around the corner!

"OK, Donkey Dick ... slowly walk over and peek around the corner. After Hubby and I get into the truck, walk on over, and just stand there and pull out that Sweet Schlong! After Hubby gets off -and off of me- just climb in and slip right in! I've always fantasized about Hubby seeing me get porked by a real Fuck Fiend - and for him to think it was an unavoidable accident!"

But, it was TOO brief and too weird and too unlikely ... and, did I mention ... too brief?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
life expectancy

6-12 months

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Lickideespit is correct.

Total setup by sweetie from the word Go. And that's what hubby gets for wanting sweetie to flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looks like Lisa's got some 'splainin to do.....

...something doesn't smell right and although he suggested the interloper come sit with them, she's the one that said in effect, "just go with it".....apparently knowing full well he would fuck her....or perhaps that was part of the plan.

This is also a setup for a cuckold or hot wife story like the tens of thousands of other such stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So HOT!

I really got into this story because it was a lot like what I experienced. My wife and I were just back from our honeymoon, and we had a townhouse - a duplex that shared one wall with another unit.

My wife loved, at the time, to be naked outside because of the thrill of getting caught. Even before we were married, we would fuck in my car and she would love being on top, her 38D breasts exposed to the world. She'd even remark how it made her feel.

Well, one night, about a day after we got back from Hawaii, we'd gone out for some dinner. It was hot, and she was wearing a very short skirt with no panties and a thin tee shirt without a bra. When she and I got home and she stopped me from closing the garage door after shutting off the car, I knew I was in for some fun!

Well, long story short, we ended up fucking in the reclining passenger seat, her feet on the dash. All of a sudden, the older couple next store, who were celebrating the sale of their house that day (an offer), had come over to tell us. We were caught! But Susan, my wife, was beyond stopping. And to tell the truth, the older couple, in their 40's, were okay with watching us. In fact, when they started complementing us and talking dirty, well, it wasn't long before I filled my new wife's pussy with cum.

We got applause!

Problem was, Susan hadn't cum. I had always admired the neighbor's wife, so I opened the door of the car and climbed out, hoping to get a tug or blow from Nancy, the neighbor wife. She was admiring my cock as I sheepishly moved out, thinking Susan would be right behind me, and frankly, I was too busy showing off my cock to Nancy, when David, thinking Susan's lack of movement was an invitation, and he climbed in on top of her!

His pants were tossed out the window, and immediately he buried himself in Susan!

I really didn't know how I felt about this, but when Nancy dropped to her knees and took my flaccid cock in her mouth, I forgot about David fucking my new wife!

Just the thought of her tasting my cum and Susan's juices got me another raging hard on!

Nancy made a lot of slurping noises as she bobbed her head on my cock, hands on my bare ass. I looked over at Susan and she was thrusting against David's cock as he lost all control.

Susan is a screamer, and I'm convinced that the whole fucking block heard her cum. David lost control and pumped jet after jet of his hot, sticky jism into my wife's cervix!

Well, that did it for me, and without warning, I let go about six thick ropes of semen into Nancy's talented mouth, This was worth it for me, because Susan does not like giving head. I think a former boyfriend must have cum in her mouth without warning and that soured her on it.

Well, Nancy didn't miss a drop. She swallowed it all while looking up at me. When it was over, we all felt pretty weird, but we invited them in for drinks Nothing else really happened, which was kind of a bummer because I wanted to fuck Nancy so bad, I had a raging hard on all night!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You lose

Congratulations! You are now a cuck.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

And the new father of another man’s seed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous