The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 04

Story Info
Helen develops her plans.
4.6k words
3.45
13.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
875 Followers

Part 4 – The Weddings (chapter 1)

A week before Helen's wedding her 'friend' from university Kathleen was getting married to Rupert. Nathan and Helen didn't really know Rupert as Kathleen had met him since she had left university and the couple had only known each other for months. Her family, the McKenzie's, was exceptionally wealthy and the wedding was a grand affair.

At the service Nathan leaned over to Helen and whispered:

"This will be us in a week's time, babe." Helen turned and just smiled at him warmly.

What Helen was really thinking at that moment was that Kathleen was nothing like her as she looked like a pale insipid shapeless stick insect in her wedding dress and it looked as if Rupert would break her in two if he fucked her given his powerful physique. She noticed that he looked distracted as he walked away from the church; he seemed more interested in his phone. Helen didn't blame him when the alternative was looking at Kathleen. He played professional rugby union for a living and so the wedding was full of sportsmen and their other halves.

Helen was wearing black velvet trousers that were glued to her perfect pert rounded arse and a tight fitting silky top that emphasised her enormous full firm tits and her golden smooth shoulders, arms and back. She could feel the eyes of hungry studs and envious, bitter flat chested women staring at her. Her confidence, bordering well over the line into pure wholly justified arrogance dominated the room. Helen was a one of a group of university friends there but three of the others, Helen viewed them as the plain, ugly "nice" ones, were made bridesmaids and Helen's considered view was that Kathleen didn't want to be outshone by any one of her bridesmaids. Kathleen would never have admitted it but she felt intimidated by Helen's pretty face, incredible body and burgeoning stellar career. The other friend who had been sidelined was Anna. Rumours were that Anna had fucked Kathleen's ex-boyfriend at university and such rumours were rarely wrong. Anna was far prettier, bustier and sluttier than those plain bridesmaids but couldn't compete with Helen's looks and body. However, it meant that she, like Helen, had been shuffled away from the centre of this wedding. Anna walked over to Helen and said:

"What did you do to be excluded from the inner sanctum, I fucked James a couple of years ago and I am sure she knew so I can hardly grumble if she doesn't trust me; she only invited me because otherwise she have to find a reason for not doing so. But what about you?"

"Anna babe," she giggled, "look at me. I could ruin her life and she knows it. I could fuck her father, fuck her brother and fuck the groom or I could decide to play nicely today."

"Wow, what does playing nicely entail for you? You are not dressed to fade into the background" the busty girl said smiling.

"Well Anna, on second thoughts why don't we just wreak havoc; if you are interested I will share the spoils with you and we will show her what the men in her life really care about."

Anna raised an eyebrow: "Now you have my interest, but Nathan is here."

"That just makes it exciting. You say hi to her father and brother and I will introduce myself to the groom."

"Fuck, you ruin her life just because she sidelined us? You are a bitch."

"Oh Anna I thought you knew me better than that," she said laughing. "I would have fucked her new husband anyway. He looks like a hunk."

...

Helen placed herself in Rupert's eyeline time and time again during the evening. She stood in side profile allowing him full access to the sight of her fit curvaceous body, her round solid jutting arse mesmerising not only the groom but every man in the room. But it was the thought of those bouncing firm huge tanned tits that had men lost in their own thoughts and Rupert was no different. He was in need of a good fuck and felt so worked up he was ready to explode on his wedding night but his big stiff pole in his trousers had nothing whatsoever to do with thoughts of his new wife as he ogled the busty brunette across the room.

Later in the evening finally Helen seized her moment. Kathleen and Rupert walked past both her and Nathan along with the bride's mother. Kathleen had always really liked Nathan; he was such a nice, kind unassuming guy and she greeted him warmly. Her alarm bells always rang when around Helen though and her greeting with her old university friend was a little cold and formal. Helen gave the impression of being totally unaware of any such issue and effusively greeted Kathleen and her mother.

Rupert held back, at a loss as to what to do around his new bride's hot friend in front of his wife but his eyes were glued to her huge tits even in the presence of his wife and Helen's husband.

"Where is your husband, Mrs McKenzie?," Helen asked.

"It is a long day and he is taking a bit of a break."

"Oh I don't blame him, I was just speaking to Anna and she said she needed a break too."

Kathleen looked a bit puzzled as to why Anna, a person the same age as her, would need a break during an evening reception. Of course, when Helen said Anna needed a break she meant she needed hard driving illicit cheating sex but that point seemed to be lost on the others.

Rupert stepped forward and introduced himself quietly to Nathan but didn't really say anything to Helen. Kathleen was proud that her husband seemed equally suspicious about Helen. "I can understand why Doug needed a break, it is a long day," Rupert said smiling. "I am flagging myself a bit, especially as I keep being handed drinks."

"Well we could find somewhere quiet and have a seat and a chat," said Nathan kindly. "It would be good to get to know you."

"Oh yes fine, but what do you think Kathleen?" Rupert asked. "I don't want to just abandon you."

"That is so kind of you Nathan and I know you two will get on so well. Nathan is a big rugby fan Rupert. I need to circulate and see everyone with mum so we will be busy for the next hour and half and I know that is not your thing so just slip away and stay out of sight", she said giggling."

"Yes you two have a good chat and I will try to find Anna," said Helen smiling at Nathan.

The bride and her mother headed off into a bland swarm of old relatives and miscellaneous others that Helen had no interest in.

Rupert smiled nervously at Nathan: "Shall we find a hideaway from the noise and have a chat and a beer then, it will be good to escape all this."

"Great Rupert, let's go this way."

"Great, have a good time boys," Helen said. "Oh before you go Rupert, you couldn't show me your bridal sweet could you. I am getting married next week and I am still looking for ideas."

"Oh Helen, it is too late now, everything is booked and ready, leave the groom alone to relax," said Nathan.

Helen looked peeved, she turned sideways on to the men and crossed her arms under her giant tits pulling the material tight against them. Rupert was totally lost. Fuck this girl is hot.

"Um well, I don't mind Hel, uh Nathan if you don't."

"Helen is not pleased, you would be doing me a favour bud," Nathan said quietly.

"Sure Helen, do you want to come, Nathan?" asked Rupert.

"He is clearly not interested," she said quickly. "Go and get drunk in the corner and we will find you later," taking Rupert by the arm and whisking him away.

Nathan did as he was told and went to get a drink and find a place where he could sit down away from all the noise.

Rupert was twice the size of Helen but he followed her purposeful strides like a lamb being led to slaughter. They were away from the crowds in seconds and heading up some steps.

"You seem to know where you are going?" Rupert asked quietly. Helen ignored him and pulled out her phone and started texting someone.

Rupert thought this young woman was very rude but he tried not to think about how hard he had been looking at her all night and about the fact he was now heading to his bedroom with her with the apparent blessing of her fiancé. Would Nathan have been so relaxed if he knew how big and hard Rupert was at that moment.

Helen's text was to Anna" "What room are you in babe? Stay there for half an hour."

She put her phone away as they arrived at the suite.

"It is really big, I am sure you will be impressed" Rupert said as he gestured for her to go in first. Helen just turned and smirked at him and slowly raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh, the room, it is great, sizeable, uhhh you will see, sorry..."

She strolled into the room and sighed. She walked to the curtains and pulled them apart – with her back to him she said:

"I know what you are thinking, what a view," she said looking out into the night.

"Uh I can't see anything."

"Oh, sorry is that better", she said turning round to face him.

"Uhh what?" he mumbled.

"You have been staring at me all night. On your wedding day. With that big hard thing waving at me."

Rupert looked to the ground, she was confronting him and he thought his marriage was in danger if she told Kathleen. What had he been doing?

"I am so sorry Helen, it was so inappropriate, I just haven't been ... uhh I mean..."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"Oh thanks, he said, initially relieved. "My secret?''

"That you don't fancy your wife, that you prefer me, that you don't like flat chested ugly, pasty girls but you do have quite a thing to offer busty stunners."

"I don't know what you me..." his words fell from his mouth and dried up as she bent forward and her deep cleavage bulged further into view. She stepped forward closing the gap between them.

"Have you ever cheated on her, cheated on her because she doesn't have any tits, cheated on her because she isn't pretty, cheated on her because you know you need better?"

"Shut up ok!"

His eyes were locked on her giant tits, straining against her silky top. She lifted her hand to his chin and lifted it so that his eyes were lifted to meet hers, glinting with amusement and confidence.

"I didn't introduce myself in front of your wife, I'm Helen," she said smiling.

"Hi" he croaked.

"If my body is a 10 on any man's scale, what would you score your wife?"

"Don't Helen, she said you were a bitch and she didn't want to invite you and I agree."

"The score, honey?"

"She is a 7 ok, she is sweet and kind and caring."

Helen laughed. "No points for being kind, no points for being sweet and nice, points for making you cock hard only, how many points for Kathleen?"

"Uhh well, this is silly..."

"If you tell me the truth I will take my top off".

"Fuck Helen, 4 alright, is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Bullshit, I repeat have you cheated on her recently?"

"What do you mean by recently?" he said angrily before realising his admission.

"Now we are getting somewhere, after you got engaged?'

"Yes, ok".

She sniggered: "Oh not such a good boy, excellent. This month?"

"Yes, I am not proud..."

"This week?"

He just nodded, feeling compelled to admit the truth for some reason.

"Yesterday?" He didn't respond. "This morning," she said snorting with laughter. "You really don't like her very much do you. Here is the big one, since the service big boy? Have you undone those vows already?"

"No, she was not invited?"

"Is she busty?"

"Yes."

"Why did you marry a girl with no tits then honey?"

"She is nice and I get the good stuff..."

"Elsewhere, very wise."

"Fuck off, you can't judge me."

"Who is she, the truth Rupert."

"Why am I telling you this?'

"Coz your dick's rock hard and you want to fuck me. Who is she?"

"Do you know the owner of the rugby club, the chairman?

"Is it Watson-Smythe, I have come across him as a potential client for the bank, a multi-millionaire, puts even the family you have married into to shame. I have met his daughter once too, a mouse, makes Kathleen look busty. You can't..."

"It's not her..."

"Thank fuck, who then?"

"Her mother, Pamela."

"Holy fuck or should I say mother fucker, quite literally!"

"Shit Helen, I told you what you wanted, now show me those tits."

"But you have Pammy, is she big ... up top I mean?

"Very!'

"Big saggy Pammy..."

"No, not at all."

"More defensive of Pammy than you are of your wife! Does she have me beat, you can be honest, I can take it" and Helen pressed her toned smooth arms against her silk top and pressed. Her firm full tits bulged in an obscene deep tanned cleavage at the groom.

"Fuck, they look huge. You can compare, she sent me this during the service."

"Bad boy, I am beginning to like you," she said giggling

"It is Pamela by the way, not Pammy," he said as he flicked through his phone.

"Do you think they're big?" he said as if looking for approval.

"Oh God yes, nice pale big solid jugs. Did you look at this after the ceremony to comfort yourself about marrying into a life of no tits?" she laughed. "I thought I was going to corrupt an innocent husband but you are well gone. I am relieved actually. I thought you must be a fucking idiot settling for that shapeless thing but you are like me, a clueless partner is the best cover for great sex."

Helen flicked through the photos on his phone. The last one had a picture of her bulging tits stretching her top and her hand around a thick cock with a message which read:

"If you don't invite me to your big day, you can't expect me not to find another big cock from the First 15."

Helen looked up at him: "Are you jealous. She is fucking one of your teammates."

He smiled at Helen: "I can't control her. She fucks her son in law and she is trying to fuck her way through the entire team. I am just one of her special toys. I thought today might be shit without her but then I saw you".

"Ahh baby," she said and turned and ground her arse into him. His hands cupped her magnificent arse and he groaned as her velvet trousers moulded to his palms. She felt his huge log pulse against her, straining to be free and his hands slid north. Her smooth fit midriff felt amazing, her skin was tanned and flawless.

"If you squeeze them, you will never want Kathleen again."

"I've never wanted her, I just want her family's money for an easy life once the rugby is over. I saw you this evening and I couldn't believe how hot you are. Your body is incredible babe. I wanna fuck you so badly, even though you are a stuck-up bitch."

"It is because I am a hot arrogant bitch that you need me, my Rupert bear."

His fingers sunk into her firm tits and squeezed. They both growled in pleasure. Clothes were flying everywhere and seconds later his huge prick pressed against her and finally popped in and thrust. No words, just hips fighting for dominance amongst the pleasure. Rupert thought to himself that something this tight, this smooth, this good can't be wrong. You can pretend that kindness and friendship are the keys but relationships based on those things crumble when presented with the opportunity to fuck a scorchingly hot body. He grunted praise at her as his hands, mouth and cock worshipped Helen during his wedding reception.

His cock was so hard as he drilled into the sexy slut on his marital bed. His hips were battering into her and she took it, thrust after thrust of animal desire to be inside of her.

"I am going to make you cum like I make Pamela cum on my big dick." The quiet groom from earlier showing his true colours as he was now the rugby jock who fucked who he wanted to fuck.

He upped his pace and mauled her amazing body but then Helen rose up on his cock and thrust down hard on it, her arse winding him slightly. Before he could comment or complain she had done it again, and again. A new rhythm, a harder faster deeper rhythm. But most importantly Helen's rhythm. Rupert punched up with his hips but Helen was oblivious. It was her fuck now and Rupert was hanging on for survival. His excitement was building in his balls and soon he was griping her and shuddering as his hands groped her exquisite tits and her cunt milked him like his cock had never been gripped before. He let loose and came hard again and again. Helen groaned in pleasure as the young groom accepted his place as Helen's fuck toy for the night.

Helen took a photo of her cleavage in her silk top and sent it on Rupert's phone to Pamela with a message:

"Sorry you couldn't be here but don't worry, he didn't have to settle for his flat chested ugly new wife on his wedding night. He likes big ones like mine but you know that. I will see you soon Pammy, great tits btw."

She checked her phone, "room 31" read the text from Anna.

...

Kathleen asked her mum if she had seen Rupert and Nathan.

"I haven't seen them or your father for ages. Or your brother for that matter. For God's sake, on your wedding day, men!!"

...

Helen and Rupert arrived at room 31. The key card was in the door. Helen chuckled, Rupert was simply baffled at what she was doing. They walked to quite a sight. A golden curvy busty babe was being drilled from behind by a much older man whilst the younger man ploughed his cock relentlessly into her mouth.

"Jesus dad look, it's Rupert and he has brought that busty babe we were talking about."

"Talking about me huh, I am sure it was all flattering," Helen said. "Actually, I brought him here to watch this. Thanks Anna, hope you had fun."

"Uhh, uhh, yep great" said Anna pulling her lips of Kathleen's brother's cock.

"Where is your loyalty Mr McKenzie? Is it to your wife and daughter or to a couple of young busty sluts?"

"Well my dear, I know you work for the investment bank and I don't know what this busty whore does but..."

"This whore is actually a junior doctor" said Anna laughing and not the least offended.

"Well girls, I have always found my cock has one answer and my brain another," Mr McKenzie said quietly. "The reason I am still sane is that I have had extra marital sex just about every day since my wedding day and I see those few exceptions as wasted days. But I know where the money came from, her, and I like it".

"I am about to corrupt your brain so that you find a consistent answer to where your priority lies for the rest of your life, you all do."

"You thought Anna was hot, you need to sample the future Lady Drake now." She casually stripped as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Her ripe full arse jiggled as she stepped forward and her lacy bra sprung off her enormous tits.

Anna and Rupert watched as Mr McKenzie and his son took Helen from both ends. It became apparent the older man was the powerful dominant male as he ploughed into her from behind and groped her body as if he owned it. Marcus, his son, looked stunned that such a hot woman could be sucking his cock and he was groaning and fighting the need to cum.

Helen popped her mouth off Marcus and smiled at Rupert. "I want to be air tight with the McKenzie men. You need to welcome a new woman into your family on this special day because none of you give a shit about Kathleen and you want to disown her. Anna and I are your girls now, we're the girls the McKenzie men want."

Minutes later and first Marcus and then Rupert unloaded their desires in and on Helen. Anna marvelled though at how her friend rode the biggest dick in the room. It had left her feeling sore but thoroughly fucked but Helen seemed unfazed by this bull and was punching back with her hips and the relentless drilling from behind was becoming more frantic.

"Promise me you'll never fill your wife up again. The old crow doesn't deserve your beefy cock."

"Don't tell me what to do missy," he responded but slightly out of breath.

She took his hands and slapped them on her tits and said: "Why would you want a flat chested excuse for a woman when you can have these?"

He groaned and said "Who said I wanted her? I tolerate her but this arse will be, oh god, the death of me. I love how toned these legs are, god the bulge of those toned calf muscles is looks so hot on those tanned smooth legs. He grunted and came hard inside of her. "I submit, I submit to your hot body, you slut."

acdd123
acdd123
875 Followers
12