All Comments on 'The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 04'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
One for the brain sick ones!!!

Like that author scrap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I couldnt even read through this it stunk so badly.

Between the lack of proper punctuation and the fact that all the central players in this story of yours are abysmal people, i stopped reading it.

I dont care how big her tits are. I dont care how perfect her ass is. I dont care how tight her pussy is, i’m tired of her bullshit

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
5 months!

Did you get anyone to read this drivel before posting? You spent almost a half year on this second part and this is all you could do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waste of time...

This one was a waste of my time...minutes I will never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not even a great editor could save this mess.

You need to do a better job proof reading and a much better job with your story ideas. This was simply awful.

acdd123acdd123about 6 years agoAuthor
thanks for the constructive criticism

I am sorry so many of you who have read my latest story think it is so bad. All any of us can do is our best. I apologise if it is poorly written and for any errors in grammar or punctuation which I agree is annoying and leads to the impression that the author lacks the intelligence to write anything interesting. I am always interested in constructive criticism as it can only improve performance if you recognise your own flaws. I punch close to the belt in my stories because that is where the buzz is for me. It offends some, that is fine. Others pretend to be appalled but keep reading, an odd waste of time but their prerogative. Over 400,000 people have visited some of my stories on this site. There is good money to be made if only 5 % were prepared to pay for what they read as long as I don't have to subsidise those that feel they have wasted their lives reading my stories (there are many it seems). I apologise again if many of you feel you have wasted your Easter Sunday reading my submission. I hope a few readers get where I am coming from, however poorly expressed. Life isn't fair or nice but it is interesting and I find all the feedback interesting too, even if I wish at least some of it was positive. I write about the world on the fringe, loads of people cheat but a few are designed to do so and leave havoc in their wake. I find that interesting. I may not have the skill to express it well but when the world around an individual is constantly thrown up into the air because they are so hot they corrupt the thoughts and deeds of those around them, that is an interesting concept (in my mind at least). I hope at least some agree and enjoy the journey as my stories collide into one world.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Thanks for the constructive criticism

acdd123, it's not that the story is bad but it is just that Helen is so evil that no one wants to except this. In the picture of Dorian Gray the picture takes on all of his ugliness until hi cuts it up. If the idea is to have Nathan take on all of Helen's ugliness then it will be Helen's destiny to have Nathan die and Helen become a flat chested hag with a cunt the size of the Grand Canyon.

Maybe you should have gone with leaving Nathan out and just had Helen's chest get larger each time she screwed some friend over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ The author acdd123

Your story didn't make much sense. Shouldn't she have married and then humiliated him. How is he humiliated if he doesn't know he is being cuckholding. I don't get how her plan will make her eternally beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@author

400000 page views does not mean 400000 humans read your story. A significant number of those are automated scans.

Me, I'm just hoping you kill off your shitty characters in an amusing fashion. You won't, but positive thinking never hurt anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Some of us like your stories, hopefully you will finish this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mindless garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

As usual with your work This just left me wanting more! Another incredibly hot chapter and now desperate to read the inevitable war between Helen and Pamela.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, what little I skimmed over was really confusing.

If I had tried to read and understand it there wouldn't be time to tell you how awful it is. When you try to console yourself that there really are a lot of people who appreciate your writing, just remember that the restaurant that sells the most food is McDonald's, and the most widely consumed pasta is made by Chef Boyardee. Congratulations for satisfying people who have a taste for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapters!

Great addition, Helen is turning out to be delightfully evil. Make sure she, Pamela and friends get it on together and totally emotionally and physically crush the various husbands, husbands-to-be, hapless wives etc.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And the plot thickens!

Good second part; to be honest, I liked this more than the first three chapters in part one. This was much easier to follow, even though it pertains to the first part in the series, it can fairly easily be read as a stand-alone with little confusion.

The wedding theme is always nice, and one you do well. The addition of the other men in the family, the father and brother, were a nice twist. And the father's innuendo-laced wedding speech was especially nice. As always, I appreciated the gratuitous humiliation and bad-talking of the inferior wife-figures/meal-tickets, but I also would've liked abit of the same regarding Nathan and Mr. Watson.

Look forward to much more, and hopefully much sooner!

Thanks for indulging our kinks, even when many others don't appreciate said kinks!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was.just a confusing mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous