The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen turned and smiled at him like an innocent girl next door: "It certainly is a special day for your daughter. She has lost her husband, her father and her brother to me. Now I am going to get changed into white so that your daughter realises every man in this place wants my body, not the bride's, and then Mr McKenzie I am going to fuck you through the night and you are going to give me every drop of your cum from that big cock as well as invest all of your business with me."

...

The wedding finished with Mr McKenzie giving a short speech to the gathered reception. Helen was no longer wearing her trousers and her silky top. Her new lycra white top showed off her bare tanned arms and smooth toned shoulders, everything about her was shapely and sexy. But this top clung even tighter to her huge tanned firm tits and maximised her deep inviting cleavage and every man was gawping at her. She was sitting on a table with her tight white mini skirt clinging to her toned arse, crossing and uncrossing her legs, loving the attention.

"Today has been a special day. We have added a great new person to the McKenzie team today, someone who will play an important part in joining a memorable ride with me going forward. In some ways, I feel like I am losing a daughter today but I don't feel sad because today has been a good day and I have gained something new and better and the family is lucky to have such a special new addition.

I must add though that I have a certain reputation in the business world and when there is something I want, I have a relentless level of drive to get it. There is a really hot opportunity today and I want to seize it and make it mine. Rupert will help me along with my son but it is up to me to earn it. It means, Kathleen, that the honeymoon must go on hold for now as we need to focus on this opportunity and Rupert has agreed with me where his priorities lie." Helen slid her thigh high over her other leg and dangled her lower leg to get Mr McKenzie to focus his full attention on her legs and then she bent forward and stared intently at him with an evil smirk playing on her face. Her monumental solid bulging tits grabbed his attention and then she pressed her white stiletto on the floor and allowed her calf to bulge and the bride's father fucked her with his eyes.

"My God," he continued. "There are two women dressed in white here tonight, very different women. The bride on her special day but also her close friend Helen. Kathleen I'm sorry that you have to play second fiddle even on your wedding day but that is the nature of this family." Helen turned her body so her profile showed him how hot she was. "I see something special before me and I know the relentless drive I have will be appreciated by the target. You understand don't you Kathleen."

His daughter ran off the stage crying. Mr McKenzie was too busy starring at Helen to give a shit.

...

Graham Watson-Smythe received a lunch invitation the next day from one of those investment banks. They should know by now that my business can't be bought with lobster and champagne he thought but as the invitation extended to his wife, he decided to accept.

It was an expensive restaurant and Helen had brought a senior executive with her as some young thing seeking lunch with a major target may not look appropriate. Mr Watson-Smythe was pleasant enough but as dull as dishwater and quite cold. Helen was dressed professionally in a blouse and blazer and trouser suit which didn't show off her enormous assets but it was still hard to hide them. Pamela Watson-Smythe was disinterested and snooty. The only glimmer of interest in anything she showed the whole time was a studying look at the size of Helen's tits as she sat down. Helen on the other hand spent much of the lunch staring at the impressive oversized tits that challenged her from the other side of the table.

Over coffee Helen mentioned that she was getting married on Saturday and would be the future Lady Drake. They both confirmed they knew Lord Drake and Helen effortlessly extended an invitation to her wedding which they accepted. As they rose to leave the couples separated briefly and the two men fell into a separate conversation and Helen said to Mrs Watson-Smythe:

"It will be such an honour to have you at my wedding, you look amazing today if I may say so."

"Thanks honey, if your husband spends as much time staring at my tits as you did today, you will feel rather ignored as a bride."

"Oh I don't think I need to worry about that, not like poor Kathleen last weekend. She just doesn't have the ammunition that we have, does she Pammy?"

Pamela Watson-Smythe's stride noticeably faltered as her mind did a double take on what she had just heard. She fell a stride behind Helen as they approached the men.

Pamela approached behind Helen and pressed her huge tits into Helen's back and arm and suddenly her green eyes were sparkling with life and Helen saw why she truly was such a man eater. She was pretty as well as busty and suddenly her voice was full of life and energy.

"Well Helen, I can't wait to see you at your wedding, it will be fun."

12