The Pink Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

While she was talking, the boys were comparing cameras. All three of them had taken some variation of the same shot: Gilda's eyes half-lidded, her head tilted back slightly and her mouth open midway through a sentence... The large, fake'n'floppy cockhead dangling in front of her face completed the shot nicely, making for a really deviant piece!

"Sure thing!" said Klein, getting up off the couch and stretching, while the other boys continued to flick through the pictures they'd taken. "Actually, there's a really nice spot not too far from here, a really fun fountain with water effects and stuff... It's really pretty."

He paused, letting the thought sink in. "We could head over there?"

"I'm surprised you fags can even appreciate a little school beauty in-between jamming your faces in girl's racks all day!" snorted the white-haired honey. She turned her nose up at them, but smiled all the same.

"Ooh, well, it has a tit-related purpose, heheh. We were gonna do a photo-shoot there soon with Fluttershy, we had a whooole box of clothes ready for her to wear for it."

Klein's eyes seemed to go far away as he recalled happy mammaries of another time and place. "It was gonna be an apology for the last two shoots we did with her where she got all exposed'n'shit, she wasn't too happy about those!"

"So this one was gonna be super-tasteful, really nice, cute outfits, just her posing on the fountain... I could show you if you wanted, actually, but I'm guessing someone with more testosterone than all of us put together isn't gonna enjoy looking at some expensive girl's clothes, right?"

He turned to Lupe and Bucky. "You two ready to go?" They both nodded and hefted their cameras, obviously not done taking photos yet!

Gilda stretched at the doorway, arms up over her head, arching her back and giving the boys a nice look at her toned ass and shapely legs. She played it all off as some totally incidental thing that just happened while she was thinking about her own thing. A faint smirk tugged at the corners of her mouth. It did feel kind of good to have them all following her so eagerly, watching her every move, desperate for more. The attention was empowering. In a way, it felt nice having these horny, dumbass boys wrapped around her little finger, ready to jump when she made the slightest command. Certainly not at all like she was the one doing what they asked.

Those other girls were brainless bitches, but Gilda knew better. She was holding the cards here, obviously. She wasn't like those dumbass bimbos stripping on film just for a chance at some male gaze; she was leading them around by the nose! And that meant she was the dominant sex.

Still, being called manly wasn't quite what she was looking for. The testosterone-fuelled comment stuck with her for some reason. Gilda may not have been some easily-offended spokesperson for the Pink Circle, but she was pure, unbridled girl power. She could be tough and badass without having to be like a man.

There were a lot of elements affecting her decision-making at that moment. The dizziness of all those flashing cameras, the overbearing heat, and the lecherous proximity of all those horny boys. It made thinking hard, and maybe it was that combination of contributing factors that helped Gilda decide, in the end, her best solution was to emphasize her toughness and confidence without seeming like less of a woman.

So, in some strange fashion, doing exactly what they were asking her to ended up seeming like exactly the right option. Mentally, she was even patting herself on the back. She sure knew how to play these half-wits.

"Alright," Gilda shrugged, in a forced effort of nonchalance, "Go ahead and bring 'em. Why not?" She smiled, oblivious to the risks, and opened the door to the cool night air. "I know where the fountain is. Near the quad. Should be fine."

It wasn't.

Step by step, Klein outlined the evening's events. Any good stage magician would tell you that the trick to deceiving your audience was in presenting something ordinary for them to inspect to see if it was real, unaltered, normal. But of course it wasn't really... It just appeared that way. Even when the magic was happening, the audience aren't trying to figure it out... More often than not, they want to be fooled. The trick Klein played on Gilda was no exception, and went like this:

First, he showed her the box of clothes. Some of the items looked quite familiar to Gilda, including a yellow dress with butterflies she'd recognize anywhere. On the whole, the outfits were cute and charming, and while she figured out pretty fast they were using the larger garments to cover up some racy stuff like silky panties and perverted pasties, they had said she could wear anything she wanted in the box, so that was obviously fine. Clearly nothing to worry about!

When she was satisfied with the box's contents, he took her across the school grounds to the fountain, with Lupe and Bucky agreeing to bring the box along later. A minor detail that was rapidly glossed over as if it were nothing for her to concern herself with. They just had to "clean up" the clubhouse after the night's events, and it did hold up. Over about four hours of persistently feeding Gilda beer after beer, the room had ended up kinda cluttered with empties!

Soon, Gilda and the boys were all gathered together at the fountain's edge, and Klein carried out the next stage of the trick, perhaps the hardest part. Take Gilda's clothes away while giving her the box and presenting it as her only option. He coughed politely, his two cohorts remaining dead silent as they let him work his magic. He'd always had a glibness of tongue that was flawless when it came to depantsing women, one they could only dream of emulating. "There's no toilets around here, so you'll have to go and change in the bushes over there," he said, brushing it off almost immediately as no big deal.

Bucky and Lupe set the box of clothes, now smelling rather curious indeed, down near a particular bush and Klein continued talking. "Once you've taken something off, just pass it across the bush to me and we'll put them all "somewhere safe." I'll make sure your clothes don't get dirty or anything... Then you can open the box and put on whichever clothes you like, alright?"

A suspiciously familiar smell emerging from the box of clothes and the smirking faces of his cronies should have clued Gilda in that something odd was taking place here... But by then it might be too late.

The smell should have tipped her off. Their smiles should have tipped her off. The whole thing stank to high heaven, in more ways than one. But she was half-drunk, star struck, and enjoying the attention way more than a bitchy dyke like her should have. So maybe it was inevitable, just a matter of time, until Klein's magic finally took hold.

The smirking, overconfident tomboy snatched the box away handily, stepping out away from the fountain and into the relative privacy of the tall bushes. True, they couldn't see her back there, save maybe for her shoulders, shoulders which rapidly become bare, but the implication was certainly there.

"If you think this is the worst place I've had to change, you're wrong," Gilda muttered, half to the boys and half to herself. Obligingly, she handed out her clothes one by one to the boys, safely over the hedge top. First her tank top, then her dark, heavy bra, leaving her understood to be topless behind the bush and no doubt getting a rise from the boys once more.

She passed over her shorts, then a pretty plain pair of black panties, leaving her stark naked. Up until that point, Gilda hadn't really feel particularly exposed. But even in the dark of night, handing over her last clothing article to go who-knows-where suddenly makes her acutely aware of her situation. Not a stitch on, out in a public place, on campus, at night, with three boys? If someone found her like this, it'd be a blow to her reputation for sure.

Without wasting another moment, and glad the boys can't see her expression growing slowly worried, Gilda threw open the box. The smell hit her all at once, and she nearly dry-heaved at the pungent scent. She had little experience with cocks and cum, but even she knew what that was. Gilda's fears were confirmed when she found the top layer of clothes covered in drippy semen, leaving her forced to dig deeper for something to wear.

"You assholes!" Gilda yelped from behind cover. She was trying hard to sound tough while still keeping her voice down so she won't attract attention from anyone who might be around. She should have expected this. Should have, but didn't. Still, Gilda knew she had to wear something, so she reached into the racier stuff and produced an outfit.

A few minutes passed before Gilda finally stepped out into the light, with noticeably less confidence and bravado than before. Sure, she stood cockily, hands on her hips in a stereotypical tough-girl pose, but her outfit was far from intimidating. She had on a girly, frilly, and fairly short pink skirt, a pair of thin, narrow panties beneath in a matching bubblegum pink. Her top was "Schoolgirl 101", a loose-made, buttoned-up white blouse that nonetheless seems rather restrictive and tight around her massive bust. Of course there wouldn't be a bra in there, certainly not one that could handle her. Still, she put on a brave face, pretending that being duped into a girly dress-up photo shoot still left the power in her hands somehow.

Klein licked his lips most appreciatively indeed as the girl stepped out from behind the bushes. Even if the clothes hadn't been splattered with semen, they'd still been marinating in it for almost 30 minutes, and the thick musk of cock seemed to hang over her wherever she went now! Even if it wasn't on her clothes yet, Gilda still felt thoroughly stained by semen.

Klein guided Gilda to the fountain with a smile, getting her to plant her enormous ass down on the stone tiles, the sound of rushing water helping her at the very least to relax and calm down a little bit... This was really stupid!

So they started out with a few modest poses here and there, her preening her hair or thrusting her chest out... His favourite of the whole bunch was one with her high-heels clicked firmly on the cobblestones under her feet, a big sly smile on her face. At that point it was faked, of course.

Gilda planted her hands on either side of her hips, proudly puffing her chest out just like a gryphon... But rather than boldly claiming her turf, it looked more like she was begging to be groped and cupped up top! That blouse was strained beyond belief, every buttonhole stretched as far to the side as it could be, fraying around the edges as the buttons tortured them in their efforts to be free... A river of cleavage extended from around her belly-button all the way up to her throat almost as the garment took a beating. It seemed like at any moment they might hear a loud series of pops and then those glorious, braless tits would come bursting out, clapping loudly down onto her ribcage as her clothing finally surrendered!

The curvy tomboy was so preoccupied with praying her shirt held together that she barely noticed Bucky and Lupe sneaking her clothes away, back to the box... They threw them on top of the heap, gave the whole bundle of clothing a good stir, then simultaneously unzipped their pants and got back to work... It didn't take much to make them cum, all they had to do was think of their moisturising cream sticking to Gilda's skin, being rubbed into her flesh until it was all gone, or accidentally making its way into her mouth, even! In no time at all, the two boys had eased their building tension again and drained their nuts, and more white, frothing, dripping, goopy cum was splattering all over the box's interior once again.

From somewhere in the box, a faint guitar riff signals Gilda's phone, left behind somewhere with her things. Bucky and Lupe fished it out, mostly dry, and sure enough, there it was: unlocked, with her "girlfriend" Rainbow Dash sending a text. Girlfriend was kinda loose in this instance, considering Gilda's propensity to seek out pussy.

"Hey G, you still coming over tonight or what?" All Gilda's contacts and info were on that phone, foolishly entrusted to the boys just as readily as her clothes.

Meanwhile, Gilda's nervousness was once again quickly being overcome by her bravado and unconscious desire for approval. Stretching upwards, hands behind her head, she struck what she thought to be a causal, powerful pose that instead mirrored old smutty pinups, her chest thrust out far. At Klein's urging and 'friendly' encouragement, Gilda even undid her top two buttons, revealing more of her massive cleavage to the hungry camera lens.

And it didn't stop there. Somewhere amid the flashes of light, she'd been handed that floppy, almost intimidatingly-realistic dildo once more, to pose with as a prop. Klein convinced her it was good symbolism of her power over men, and how little she needed them. Yet when she turned to the fountain, half-bent over, and wagged the toy in a silly manner, it looks more like she was bending over for the camera and getting ready to use it on herself. Her ass, peeking from below the short pink skirt and covered only in a narrow pink thong, demanding the camera's attention with all those inviting tanlines on her ample ass.

When Gilda turned around, the spray of the fountain had done good work on her top, leaving it slightly transparent... although given the dark, it didn't reveal quite as much as the boys may have liked.

Turning to the toy in her hand, Gilda struck another teasing pose, sticking her tongue out at the dildo's tip. She thought it would look dismissive and insulting to the male factor, but really it just looks like she's ready to give that mushroom head a well-deserved tongue bath. No matter the case, she was getting over her nervousness, all but forgetting how open this stage is, with all its flashing camera lights.

Gilda was also growing more familiar with the shape and sensation of the cock-replica the more she played with it, even if she did let out an adorable squawk when she actually turned it on. A long moment passed where Gilda just stared at the humming object, suddenly very aware of the hot sensation brewing between her thighs. Maybe she might get one of her own to play with after today... Maybe...

Klein was smiling as she played around with the vibrator. "These vibrator shots are really good... But, hey, mm, I had one more idea for one I'd really love to try, okay?"

Gilda shot him back a cocky grin. "Sure thing, kid," she said, feeling totally relaxed and comfortable with the black shaft in her fingers now. Whatever it was he wanted, she could probably pull it off.

"Are you suuure?" he asked and she responded by putting both her hands on her hips, obviously getting frustrated. The big dildo slapped her thigh with a crack. "Just tell me what it is, nimrod!"

"Alright, well..." he began, when he suddenly stiffened up at the sound of a car engine nearby humming nearby, just a few blocks away. No way, it was almost midnight, why was someone driving around... It must be the college's security guard doing the rounds.

Klein suddenly dove at Gilda, throwing his whole weight against her, and unexpectedly tossing the two of them into the water with a splash. Gilda's head went all the way under, her clothes plastering to her tits and ass like a second skin, while Klein hunkered down beside her. Even in the confusion, he took great care to make sure his camera didn't get wet.

Klein peeked up over the rim of the fountain just in time to see a lone vehicle coming around the corner, fronted up by the college's head of security, a young woman in her 20's. She drove around the fountain in a circle one time, then cut the engine and brought the vehicle to a halt. She eased out of the doorway and stood near the fountain for a long moment, staring down at her feet. The young lady knelt down, heels clicking as she picked up the object that had caught her attention: a large, black vibrator. She scowled. "Fucking kids..." before throwing it into the back of her vehicle and driving off.

Klein exhaled a breath he'd been holding for the last few minutes, then slipped an arm around Gilda's hip, pulling her into his side. "Fuck! That was pretty close, wasn't it? We almost got caught red-handed..."

Gilda peered up shakily from the edge of the fountain, suddenly too chicken to watch while the campus cop goes patrolling. Instead, she remained huddled low in the cold water. Its effects certainly made themselves known: when at last she sat up, her top clung so tight to her that every curve and detail was visible through the flimsy white blouse.

Her huge, heaving tits were perfectly outlined, so massive all that goodness didn't peter out till halfway down her belly. And the oversized areolae, soft and smooth, rise softly against the sheer fabric, peaking in perky pink nipples that strain sharply against that soaked shirt. She seems remarkably unaware of how exposed she is, sitting up waist-deep in the cold fountain, idly brushing one hand over her shirt.

"Jeez, that was close. You wanna warn me next time, dweeb? I'm freezing now!" she scoffed back.

Klein wasn't given much of a chance for a response, when suddenly - and to his great surprise - he felt Gilda's hand thrust down, groping clumsily at the soaked crotch of his pants. She fumbled without even looking, still staring into the distance to see if the cop will return. It looks like she didn't see the dildo getting obviously swiped away, and didn't want to leave her star prop in the fountain, so she's mistaken one phallus for another. "C'mon," she grumbled, her hand tugging at the straining bulge in Klein's pants, before she finally looks down to see what the problem is.

Her reaction was one more befitting a shrinking violet like Fluttershy than a tough badass like herself. Her cheeks go bright red, she nearly jumps back, and even lets out a startled, girlish yelp. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped, finally covering herself, her cheeks burning. "Shit, uh, I thought that was something else. My bad. Fuck." she muttered, quickly climbing out to sit at the edge of the fountain.

She avoided looking at Klein, obvious embarrassment on her face. Gilda just hoped the other boys hadn't seen that! She slapped her forehead as she called herself every stupid name in the book.

She expected him to make some snide remark on the mix-up and he didn't disappoint! "Some dyke," he teased playfully, before climbing out of the fountain.

"Mm, we better take this last shot quick, then get you out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold... Don't worry, I'm sure there's something else you can wear... But ahh..."

He glanced in the direction of the disappearing vehicle, then rolled his shoulders. "I had a really nice idea in mind for a photo... I was gonna get you to mm..." He leaned in and began quietly whispering in her ear, the girl listening intently until he got up to the final details, at which point she let out another huge squawk!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" she groaned. "I'd never do that!"

He grinned in response, reaching for the zipper of his pants. "Hey, you didn't have any problem groping me back there in the fountain, what's one more, right? And then you can get changed... Quick! It ain't exactly warm out here!"

A sudden blast of icy-cold wind confirmed his statement. Gilda knew she hardly had a choice right now... Not unless she wanted to be sick and sniffly for the next whole week!

And that was how Gilda got her first look at Klein's penis.

The photograph he'd be proudly showing off to his friends later on after this was a good one for sure. The lower half of the frame began with Klein's bare stomach, his hard, well-defined abs clearly on display. The left and right-hand sides of the photo were dominated by his thighs, raised upwards slightly. He was laying on his back with his knees up, putting that large, hung fuckstick in the centre of the frame. Gilda was on her knees between his spread legs, in a position of total submission. Her fingernails and the tips of her fingers were just peeking up over the space where his crotch met his thighs, gripping the male's flesh there tightly. Her face was hidden behind his penis.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers