The Pink Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

His shaft was in as good condition as ever, a truly outstanding penis that was good enough for any of these bitches around campus. God's fucking gift to their gender, as far as he was concerned.

The shaft was smooth and completely hairless, with Klein taking a razor to his root and sack frequently to make sucking him off a bit easier-going for sluts. His balls were plump and hefty, a solid mouthful. He had no idea how many inches it actually was... The only measurement that had ever mattered to Klein was "bigger than your boyfriend." It was enough to be able to slap little cuck dicks out of the women that interested him, then stretch them loose enough that break-ups were inevitable.

The first photo showed her head poised over the shaft, a trail of drool connecting her lips to the tip. Whether she'd just been sucking it or had simply drooled onto it from her elevation was impossible to tell.

The second had her head lower down, her nose probably buried in the man's taint, the floppy cock's head resting on her forehead.

The last photo... Both her eyes were fixated on that hot cock, the tip poised at her lips... The shot was absolutely perfect, and from the camera's angle it was hard to tell if it was juuust in-front of her open mouth or broaching her lips and inviting itself into her wet oral den.

Whether it was humiliation from awkwardly, accidentally grabbing at Klein's dick just moments ago, or a combination of the stress-inducing, heart-pounding, quickening and intimate pace of the photo shoot, Gilda found herself hard-pressed to balk at Klein's approach. Even as it ramped up!

Or maybe it was just the big, bad, scary phallus slowly looming in front of her. Sure, it was shaved and smooth, but it was so thick and veiny. She shied from it like a little girl from the monsters under the bed.

Whatever the reasons, she sure wasn't acting like the brass bitch hard-ass she so frequently pretended to be, especially with that fat cock parked right in front of her and leaving her kneeling before it in a public place. And the photos just made it even worse. She may be distracted by that massive monument to manliness, but in the back of her mind she couldn't ignore the fact her humiliation is being captured on film. Her! What would people think if they ever saw this?

To make matters worse, Gilda was so busy thinking about it all that she didn't even realize she'd lost more buttons. So much cleavage was showing now from the open blouse that if her tits weren't so massively heavy and low, her nipples would be on bare display right now. To say nothing of her uplifted skirt and those tight panties of hers clinging to her plump mound in such tantalizing fashion.

The photo shoot was rapidly spiralling out of control. She glances nervously from his crotch to his face, gulping audibly. Her expression sinks to girlishly fearful, eyes widening as she raises a shaky hand. "Uh, um-" she stammers at first, biting her lower lip, having to stare right past his shaft as it rests under her nose, so close to her mouth. The spit trail is even still connecting her lips to the tip in an incredibly suggestive detail. She pulls her shoulders up in surprise, giving another adorably flustered squawk. So much for "I'd never do that!"

"So uh... I... I guess I should change again now, right?" she asked, weakly. And yet even as she did, Gilda's wet lips brushed the tip, streaking a thin trail of glistening precum against her. "It's really cold and uh... I think we've done a lot with this prop... I'm not even sure what message I'm sending here," she said with a nervous smile, trying to force a casual air back into the tense situation, even as her heavy tits swung pendulously against Klein's legs.

The sight of her kneeling at the throne of cock was good enough to keep Klein's member erect and trembling visibly throughout the entire ordeal. A pearly bead of precum emerged from the tip and began traversing the paths of veins down to his nuts, him smiling down at her all the while.

"Yeah, not a bad idea."

Klein stood up, and in doing so slapped that cock against her face hard enough to leave a new, bigger droplet of slime on her cheek. It all happened so fast she didn't even notice he'd just unloaded potential babies on her face, let alone have the time to wipe them off. Bucky and Lupe emerged again about now, zipping their pants up, and they both grinned when they saw Klein's cock was out and Gilda's tits were almost ready to join it.

"You're working as fast as ev -" Bucky began dumbly, before the slightly more crafty Lupe elbowed him in the ribs. Bucky winced, but got the message~

"She wants to have a change of clothes, boys~" said Klein, gently pressing Gilda back behind the bushes. When she got back there, she found a fresh beer waiting for her on top of the box, with the cap already removed. A few chugs helped calm her nerves substantially before she flipped back the box's cardboard folds open once more.

If it had smelt like boys earlier, now the insides reeked like a pigsty! The cardboard was turning dark from dozens of separate semen stains, huge white globs of undried spunk were dripping off of everything... They'd cum again! This was turning into a war against semen for poor Gilda, where unrelenting waves of jizz were waiting for her at every turn... On a stray thought, she glanced more closely at her beer and found a long strand of globular white goop was waiting in the bottle for her... And she'd swallowed it!

Semen... Semen on all sides... She calmed herself down and forced herself to dig all the way to the bottom of the box, gagging at the taste of cum in her throat as she did, but she couldn't find a single article of clothing that wasn't bathed in man spunk. It wasn't fair! They were just normal boys, there shouldn't be this much cum in all four of their testicles over a whole month, let alone wrung out all at once just for the purpose of playing a childish prank on her... These boys and their semen were so stupid!

"Oh fuck!" Gilda yelled, her shoulders rolling and her tits swaying heavily under her.

"Oh god," she gasped, shaking her head. "It stinks even worse like cum!"

The devoted dyke struggled against the powerful scent, fighting back dry heaves. "I can't fucking stand that smell! Cum is the grossest, slimiest, nastiest thing ever! Don't fucking make me deal with that!" she squawked, trying to sound demanding and firm, but only managing to comes across like a whimpering, powerless little bitch who was scared of cocks. It sure didn't bode well for her image.

And when she noticed the cum on the lip of the beer, she can't help but gag. She stumbles back to the fountain, whimpering like a little bitch, practically snivelling. And it seemed she had the dry heaves to boot.

Gilda almost wished she could throw up, just to get that nasty, disgusting, slimy cum out of her system. But it was no use. She was a drinking champ, and she always kept down what she swallowed.

Feeling almost traumatized by the cum, she sat down on the fountain's edge. She was determined to distance herself from the stuff, but all the exertions of tonight had left her in poor condition. Her huge, fat tits strain against the translucent white shirt, held together now by a single button, her pink areola peeking over the fabric at its opening. She sat without crossing her legs, as was typical for her, and her soaking wet panties outlined her plump pubic mound for all the boys to see. She could barely see straight, and as she tuned out the three of them, her mind distracted with cum, she focused instead on her clothes.

Gilda was freezing and she had nothing to change into. So with the enthusiasm of a mindless slut, she tugged her clothes off one article at a time, in hurried pace. First her bare, naked tits popped out once more, finally exposed utterly shirtless for the three boys. She then leant back, kicking her legs up, and slid the panties off with her skirt. She tossed all three dripping wet items at Klein's feet, to do with as he pleased.

The busty beauty was still cold and wet, shivering in this hardly-private spot, and now to top it all off her shaved, smooth pussy was bare. It was so small, tight, even petite. Girlish, maybe. It didn't make her look tough. It made her look vulnerable. That little pink slit was hidden only after a long moment when Gilda pressed her strong thighs together. The poor busty bitch was still reeling at her situation, not even bothering to cover her tits with her hands.

Gilda was naked now, and the atmosphere had clearly changed... The cheerful, friendly boys she'd spent the evening with now looked more like a pack of hungry wolves that were on the hunt for fresh, untouched dyke-pussy. Klein's heart was pounding at the thought of being her first man, fitting his big, fat cock deep into that snug little fuckhole and making it his. If you were to ask him, he'd say pussies should be used to get men off and help them drain their nuts, not for whatever the heck girls wanted to do with them.

They crowded around her, leaning in from every angle, gazing openly at her enormous breasts, her fat ass... And the cameras kept flashing. "Bet you didn't think the night would turn out like this, did you Gilda?" asked Klein. "Well, don't worry, it's nearly over, then I'll take you back to your room."

"I might just invite myself in while I'm at it, too," Klein thought to himself. "I bet your bed's a whole lot comfier than mine and the springs probably aren't as worn out!"

Under the guise of "drying her off", the boys was helped into one lap after another... First she sat in Bucky's lap, the excitable boy unashamedly grinding on her rear, probably splattering the insides of his shorts with more cum... Next she sat in Lupe's lap, the taller boy using his fore and middle fingers to censor her huge nipples, barely covering anything at all... Although he did make her fat teats look bigger for the photos by pressing down on them, pinning them against her ribcage.

Lastly, Klein's lap was waiting. The cruel alpha's pants were still off and as she took her seat, that huge cock schwinged up between her thighs to greet her... The slightest movement would excite him further with accidental glances of her thick thighs against his pole, or even, gulp, accidentally inserting the tip of his penis inside her pussy! So she mostly just sat still while Lupe and Bucky photographed him sucking her neck and pawing at her breasts. "God, I want to fuck you..." he huffed in her ear. "I'd never rape a girl, but you... Nnngh, I wanna cum in you so bad..." Not exactly the sweetest pillow talk she'd ever been exposed to!

When she got up from his lap, Klein checked his phone thoughtfully. "Mm. It's midnight. I guess we should be wrapping up about now."

Finally relenting, the boys wrapped Gilda up in a towel and took her home. But this wouldn't be her last encounter with Klein.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers