The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he didn't go down on me, he did allow me to taste of him and explore his black penis with my mouth and tongue.

When I indicated to Michael that I was ready for intercourse, he entered me tenderly, managing to get about six inches of his erection inside me. As wet as I was, that's all that seemed to fit.

He took his time having intercourse with me, seeming to take enjoyment at pleasing me, the same as I was enjoying pleasing him. On every insertion Michael kept pushing himself in as fully as he could get and pausing when my vagina seemed to be stretched as far as it could go.

Over the course of half an hour, my vagina had stretched to where I could fit eight inches of him in me.

Perhaps with much practice I could handle more than eight inches, but I doubted it. Nine inches seemed about an inch too long for my vagina to handle.

I wished my vagina would take more so could have fit around all of him, or that he was an inch shorter. I much wanted to grasp all Michael's penis inside me.

When he came, even Michael's orgasm was gentle. He simply stopped moving and I felt his cock spasm several times, then felt a warm flow inside me.

Michael and I were in the room together, alone, for a little over two hours and not once did Mack interrupt us.

While I was in the bathroom, cleaning myself up, Michael straightened up the bed and rearranged the pillows before going out to find Mack.

Returning to the room, Michael stood between Mack and I. He held his hand palm up to me, indicating that I should take it. I did. He stepped toward Mack, pulling me along with him. He leaned his head down and kissed the back of my hand, telling me "Thank you for including me in your journey this evening."

Turning to Mack he presented my hand to him and as Mack took my hand Michael said. "As promised, I am returning Cheryl to you. She was greatly cared for while in my company." He looked at Mack and asked if he would object to his giving me a goodbye kiss. Mack nodded to go ahead and do so. Michael leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and a gentle hug.

Letting go, Michael offered his right hand to Mack. "Thank you again for letting me spend the evening with your marvelous lady."

Mack and I made gentle love before going to sleep. When we normally sleep, my back is to Mack and he curls up behind me, spooning. Tonight we went to sleep facing each other, both embracing and being embraced.

Mack never asked me how the evening with Michael went. I never told him either. The closest I came to saying anything about that evening is when I mentioned I hoped the next time I went dancing the people would be more like Michael instead of Calvin.

Mack got his wallet out, extracted a business card and handed it to me, saying, "I know how you can guarantee getting another Michael."

On the back of the business card was written, 'Cheryl, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed our evening together. Whenever you and Mack are going to be in town again, please call.' I didn't throw away the card, but I never called either. I'm sorry Michael, it would have been too easy to get too close.

I did get Mack to agree to a couple of threesomes with another female. These ended discouragingly as Mack's interactions with the other female was as passive as he could make it. For instance, intercourse between Mack and the other female usually consisted of Mack on his back, letting her ride him, but leaving everything totally up to her. When I was mounted however; he was much more animated. Same thing for oral, she could suck him but it would be without any feedback. Consequently, these threesomes would usually come down to me and the other female having sex with Mack abstaining however much he could.

As it turned out, I incorrectly attributed this to his actually being disagreeable with my actions.

After the experience of these threesomes with another female and the experience with Calvin, there was no way in hell I was going to try to get Mack to go for a threesome with another male yet. I did not need or want the accompanying angst from trying such a threesome.

Mack and I had been together for a couple of years when I encouraged him to go down to the local college and get admitted.

"Take the general courses if you don't yet know what you want to do." I said. "You don't want to do manual labor for the rest of your life."

Mack agreed to do this but warned me that he wasn't the best of students in high school, he also warned me that he would only take night classes as his work schedule would not allow day classes.

For his first semester, he had to take a limited schedule due to his abysmal high school performance. (He wasn't kidding about that.) He took three classes. He received three A grades.

Here's where I made my leap of faith by deciding to invest in Mack. I told Mack that if he was serious and would apply himself to the school work, between our savings, selling his car for the extra funds, cutting back on a few optional expenses and with me working some extra shifts, we would financially get him through college with no debt. Once through college and firmly into his new career, he could do the same for me.

Mack agreed and asked if I wanted him to write up an official contract to that effect. I hugged him.

"No." I said, "I don't need or want a written contract. I trust you not to hurt me." I watched as the look in his face changed from one of appreciation to the look of resolute resolve.

"Sic 'em, Mack." I thought to myself.

Due to his grades the previous semester, his limited schedule was lifted by the college. He quadrupled the next semester's hours. He never once slacked off. Every class was attended, every paper completed, every test easily passed.

He had decided to get into programming computers. He took courses out of cycle, the instructors letting him do it because they knew he could. Several courses were CLEP'd out. (Paid a fee, passed the test, got credit for the course.) He hired on for his first job before graduating. His instructors said there was no point in having him there and as long as he showed up for the finals, he would pass.

The evening after he had received both his diploma and transcript, he called me into the dining room where he pulled out a chair and had me sit. He placed his satchel on the floor to my left.

Kneeling down, he pulled his diploma from the satchel and placed it on the table in front of me saying "This, Cheryl, is what we earned together." He gave me a light kiss on my cheek. Again reaching into the satchel he pulled the official transcript placing that over the diploma and said "This is how we did it." A long list of classes, each scored with an 'A'. There was another paper, neatly folded under the transcript. "Cheryl, Look at me." it said.

Chin quivering, eyes pleading, Mack was holding a damn ring out to me, praying that I would take it. We married in a small ceremony the next month.

Mack's jobs had us moving often. You have more than likely used some software written by him. Would you know that? It's doubtful, most of the software he wrote have names like 'DAF7013 or things like that and were used by banks, insurance companies and governments. I tried to take a few college courses myself, focusing on accounting. Mack's work kept taking precedence though and we ended up moving often. I settled into becoming a housewife. Each time we moved to a new city, we would purchase a home. When we moved away, we kept the home as a rental property.

I kept exploring sexually by playing with both men and women. I always had Mack's approval and sometimes his participation.

For the next decade and a half, Mack kept working. He launched some successful analytic software which he in turn sold back to the company he was working for. Between selling his software and the fact that he had a high salary, we had accumulated a fair amount of real estate, as well as stocks and bonds. We had fully funded 401K's and IRAs along with other assets. Mack's hard work and my investments had provided the funding for a nice retirement.

We were starting to have a major problem though. My big, burly brained husband was exhausting himself.

When I said 'Sic 'em' all those years ago, I knew that Mack would attack his schooling and work like a Doberman attacks a dropped steak tip.

What I didn't know was that he would never stop. I could see his health was suffering and I knew he would never see the root cause himself. His mind and body had never failed him before so he trusted them implicitly. Remember by Mack's own admission he never saw danger from things he trusted. So by the time Mack noticed the threat, it would be far, far, too late for him.

Although we had already offloaded the responsibility of household finances and many other tasks to me, he would use the now extra time on his work.

I had to interfere and I knew he wasn't going to like it. I had already told him he had to slow down. I told him it was obvious to anyone but him that he was headed for an early grave. He hadn't done it.

I scheduled an impromptu meeting with his boss, relating my concerns. He was shocked. Mack had never complained. "Not his nature." I said. He always volunteered to work. "He'll give until he collapses." I say.

Between his boss and I we came up with some strategies to help. Rule 1, No one at work, other than his boss was allowed to answer the phone if Mack's caller id appeared. Rule 2, Everyone at work was to call my number instead of Mack's. Rule 3, Weekly, Mack's boss and I would review the calls to see if they had actually required Mack's attention, if they hadn't there would be an uncomfortable meeting with the caller and Mack's boss automatically scheduled.

It worked. Mack had more vigor, his sweet personality was returning. After a couple of months, I brought up the changes his boss and I had implemented without him noticing.

He'd noticed, he said. He was just too tired to object, he had welcomed the respite, and if playing dumb with us was what it took, then playing dumb with us it was.

I was furious. He'd played me for a fool. He had let me stress about getting caught manipulating him.

I told him that when I cooled down we were going to have a serious discussion. That got his attention. I managed to get an alarmed look from him at least.

We had company for the next few nights and 'The Discussion' was put on hold.

Mack knew the discussion was coming and that I was not at all happy with him. Hence, he was doing a splendid job of beating himself up. I almost felt like rushing the discussion with him so that he would stop obsessing about it. I had to be careful here. Too soon and the discussion would not have the impact I needed it to have.

A week after the guests had left, I was finally prepared for the discussion I was going to have with Mack. By having delayed it, the seriousness of the discussion was being elevated with each passing day. Mack was a wreck.

There was a huge risk to what I was going to do. Although I thought I knew how he would react, you never can be sure. This could cost me a two decade relationship with a man that deeply loved. It could also, bond the two of us together tighter than we had ever been.

I was sitting at the table waited for Mack to come in from work. There was a manila envelope and a pen on the table to my left.

The door opened and in he came. "Grab two cups of coffee and have a seat." I said while pushing the chair I wanted him to sit in out from the table with my foot.

He pulled two cups from the cabinet, filled them and put them on the table and sat. I started with "You know that Wayne (his boss) and I saw that you were in trouble and were trying to help you, right?"

My words were being barely squeezed out as I found my throat was inexplicably dry and if I attempted to move my hands from their resting place on the table they would be shaking so bad that I would spill the coffee anyway.

"Yes. Thank you for doing that." he responded.

I pointed out the similarities with the way he admittedly treated me with my equally abhorrent behavior when we first met.

"How does your behavior not violate our trust when mine did?" I ask.

That statement hit him hard and the realization that, by playing possum, he had done exactly that.

I watched him bounce around all the different permutations in his head, but nothing was changing the harsh fact that he'd let his own jealously guarded morals down and I had to call him out on it.

He looked ready to vomit.

"I feel you have proven you need someone to protect you from yourself." I said.

I continued with "I am going to take on a larger role in our relationship. I feel as if I've been sidelined somehow and I realize I now resent it."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss, adding, "Please know that what ever decision you make now, I will not leave you and I will not stop loving you."

That certainly opened his eyes.

I slid the paper with the two vows I had written from out of the envelope and pushed them to him. "We will discuss this document in detail before deciding anything, okay?" I asked.

Curiosity piqued, he said "Of course."

The paper contained two lines of text with a signature line below each.

Vow 1. 'Mack: in yielding to me, your protection, happiness, health and discipline fall entirely into my hands. I take that trust seriously and with this vow I promise I will keep your best interests in mind when making any decisions in our relationship.'

Vow 2. 'Cheryl: I love and trust you, I promise to obey all your wishes and accept your decisions or discipline without question or complaint.'

I explained my meanings behind the words of our proposed vows and discussed the new future relationship dynamic with Mack.

I emphasized that while I certainly wanted to formalize these vows, at this time I was yielding the ultimate power to make this decision to him.

I also stressed if we decided to go forward with the vows, that this decision would be the last decision he would be allowed to unilaterally make in our relationship, unless it was his decision to end our relationship.

I wanted to make the finality of the path we were undertaking crystal clear to him.

Mack leaned forward and stared into my eyes. I did not blink. Two signatures later, the document was official between us. I placed it in its envelope and handed it to Mack.

"File this with our other documents please." Mack placed the envelope on the table in front of him and reached for his coffee cup.

"Now, Mack." I said, "File it now."

When he returned, there was another paper on the table containing a short list of rules. I stood, keeping one hand firmly on the table as a support, tapping the rules with the index finger of my hand. "Read these aloud."

Rule 1. 'Mack will obey any person entrusted by Cheryl with his care.'

Rule 2. 'Mack will treat any female that he encounters with the same respect that he would show Cheryl.'

Mack read them aloud saying that he understood and accepted them.

In the iciest voice I could muster, I said to Mack "I don't need you to 'accept them'. Those are two rules I have given you, your voluntary acceptance is not necessary, however; your obedience is required."

"Now, go in and take a shower, while you are in there shave the stubble from your face. When you are clean and dry, come to me in the living room and ask for your next instruction. Do not get dressed."

I took a seat on the end of the couch. I had laid out three things on the coffee table, which when Mack returned, I would explain and even demonstrate for him if necessary.

I heard the bathroom door open, from my position, I watched as he walked down the hall, his penis and scrotum swaying as he walked. He stopped as soon as he came into the living room and asked, "Okay, now what?"

I held up one finger and said, "I can see you are there. Your instruction was to come to me, which you have not done. You should be here, where I am, not standing off in the distance by yourself." I pointed at a spot to the side of the sofa. "Stand right there, and face me." I said.

After he was standing where, and how I had instructed him to, I leaned over and picked up the first item which was a 24-inch split leather spanking strap. I made a show of examining it, then handed it to him for his examination. While he was noticing the heft and the suppleness of the leather, I explained " When you require stern punishments, I will use the strap you now hold. Please don't give me too many reasons to use it on you, it is heavy and difficult for me to swing properly."

He handed the strap back to me and took the second item I handed him which was a lightweight, Black Walnut ruler. I explained that the ruler was to be used for slight corrections and could be struck anywhere on his body other than his face. He gave his palm a slap with the ruler before handing it back.

"It is to be used" I said, "more like this." Sharply hitting his inner thigh.

"The last item is a collection of soothing salves, they are meant especially for spanked bottoms. I'll use them on you, if necessary, after you've had the spanking strap used on you."

"Keep your hands at your sides." I said while standing up. I walked behind him casually toying with the ruler, making him a bit nervous.

"Sit down with your rump on the edge of the couch. Hands behind you, spread your legs and close your eyes." I said. He quickly and silently obeyed.

I told Mack that we would be testing our new arrangement heavily over the next month and if I decided he wasn't faring well, I would release him from his vow and things would go back to the way they were before this evening.

"Keep your hands where they are and your eyes closed." I said while kneeling between his spread legs

I lightly tapped the ruler on his thighs. I then put the ruler under his penis, lifting it up and away from his scrotum, then cupping his balls in my hand.

"I want you to know that sexually, " I said and then sucked one of his testicles into my mouth where I rolled it with my tongue, "that you always come first. As we try new things, " sucking his other testicle into my mouth, "you will always be cared for first. While some things we are going to try are probably going to test your limits, " now licking the underside of his shaft, "know and trust I will try to not give you more than I think you can handle."

I then kissed him on the lips then returned to my position kneeling between his knees. Grasping his erection I said "I want nothing more at this moment than to give you as much pleasure as I possibly can with my mouth. I want you to cum in buckets down my throat. I aim to swallow all of you."

With that, I lowered my head and orally made love to him. Everything I knew he liked, I did. I was giving him the best blow job I knew how to give. I choked when he came. He put out so much cum. Some of his cum slid down into his shaft and onto his pubes. I managed to swallow the rest. I quickly lapped up the dribbled seed and returned his cock to my mouth, gently pulling more cum into my mouth as he softened.

His penis was still in my mouth when my tears started. The profound change to our relationship we had just formalized had made me emotional. I let his penis slide out of my mouth and buried my face in his abdomen. My body began to convulse with my sobs. Mack removed his hands from behind his back and lightly stroked my head and back.

After finally getting my sobbing under control, I pushed myself away from Mack and stood.

"Go. Get in bed. I'll be there in a minute." I managed to choke out while staggering to the bathroom.

I splashed cold water on my face, eventually managing to dab my face dry. I went to the bedroom and crawled into bed. "Hold me." I croaked. It was all I could manage to say before Mack's crushing embrace enveloped me.

1...345678