The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many times over the weekend I wrote and then canceled texts to Mack. Some texts were as short as a single question mark, others texts were long treatises professing my undying love to him.

"Cheryl!" Chloe sang out at 7AM Monday, while beaming the most brilliant of smiles at me. Dear God, was she ever radiant. This Chloe was exuding new-found confidence. Her posture had changed to bring her more upright, her head was held high, shoulders were back. She was no longer crunching her chest to hide the fact that she had breasts.

She was dressed elegantly. The clothes she wore flowed smoothly over her feminine form softly accenting her breasts and the flare of her hips. She was stunning to look at. The way her makeup was applied was perfection in and of itself. She was flawless. 'Mousy' was never again an adjective to be used in the same room with the new Chloe. Mack had been a very industrious boy.

Chloe grasped my hand saying "Thank you Cheryl. Thank you so much for all that you and Mack have shown and given me."

She nodded behind me, answering my unasked question. Mack was approaching with three coffees. Lowering her voice, she said to me, "Thank you for letting Mack take care of me this weekend. I know that if we were to do this again, I would now be entirely capable of taking care of him."

Chloe then addressed Mack, "You know I will have questions for a while, I hope Cheryl and you don't mind terribly. I am now officially returning you to Cheryl's care."

Chloe thanked Mack for the coffee, her eyes sparkling as she did so. I noticed as she accepted the coffee from Mack her eyes were not the only things sparkling, the pink topaz jewels on her new bracelet were busily refracting the light themselves.

1...345678