The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the summer, Mack moved in permanently. In my job, I earned far more than Mack did at his job. To split the bills down the middle would have meant Mack handing his entire check over to me. We agreed that 70% from each of our checks would be contributed to the household expenses and savings.

Remember earlier when Mack said that I could dance and flirt? He more than lived up to his promise. It took awhile, but when Mack realized how turned on I got dancing with other men, and I would then want Mack to satisfy me orally, he became a huge proponent of my dancing.

We would go to a bar where I could dance. Mack would always try to dance the first slow dance with me. Depending on the size of the establishment we would enter together or separately. Mack's size could intimidate some of my prospects leaving me with only Mack to dance with at the smaller less crowded places.

How I was dressed would inform Mack how far I was willing to go that day. If I wore pants or a long dress, then Mack knew I was there to dance only and he did not have to pay that much attention to me. If I was wearing my light gray pleated A-line, then Mack knew that I was going to flirting hard. This usually meant I was bra-less and I'd be ignoring getting felt up, provided it was done discretely. Dancing with hands on my ass was allowed. Getting a feel of my breasts was allowed as well. So long as the man could remain discreet about it and stay on the outside of the garments, I'd allow some pretty heavy groping. I would back him off if needed, but Mack was not allowed to cut in unless it became necessary for him to do so.

Then there was the black Patent Vinyl Skirt. This was the dress I wore when I was taking full advantage of Mack's gentle nature. When I was wearing the skirt you could be sure I was not wearing a bra or panties. The hose I was wearing? Thigh highs of course. Now my partners could reach up either the blouse or skirt. Again, discretion was tantamount. Usually most men couldn't get away with much more than getting a handful of breast on the dance floor. If I was interested in letting them take it a bit further, I'd go back to their booth with them where discretion could be managed much better with a table to block the view. Mack agreed not to intervene unless it appeared my partner was not being satisfied with what I was allowing. I agreed, for my safety, that I would not wear the skirt unless Mack was along.

I actually, rarely wear the skirt dancing, it seems to attract the wrong partners. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say I never wear it dancing, but probably no more than three or four times a year. I did wear it on occasion to the mall. Generally while walking and holding hands with Mack, there isn't much action, but occasionally, there are some enterprising men who dare and manage to get rewarding eyefuls. The main reason I wear the skirt to the malls though, was the shoe stores. I would pick a slower store and probably try on at least a dozen pairs of footwear. The salesman would keep trying to get me in higher and higher heels, the smarter ones would have me trying on boots. Mack would probably have entered the store separately and have made himself obscure. He was usually at an oblique angle keeping tabs on me.

Once, while in Memphis on one a pleasure trip with Mack, I had brought along the skirt with the thought of satisfying once and for all, my fantasy of black cocks. Mack knew of my plans and reluctantly agreed to it. I inquired at the concierge's desk and had been given suggestions for some upscale places to dance. Mack took me out to one that evening. Giving me a full ten minutes alone before coming in himself.

There were at least a dozen prospects, half of which seemed to have either excessively large packages or were wearing padding. I had just gotten my drink from the bar and had barely set it down in an unoccupied booth when I was approached by a handsome black man asking for a dance. I took a sip of the drink and joined him on the floor. From what I could tell, he seemed to be hung a little better than Mack, but not by a lot. Gentleman that he was, he returned me to my booth at the end of the dance, mumbled something to himself and wandered off.

Mack was sitting across the room from me, but where he could clearly watch my booth. He nodded to indicate my drink was okay. I reached out for a sip. When I looked back towards the dance floor, I was staring into the obviously gifted crotch of someone. I took my time looking up to his face. He was a handsome black man, although this time I had clearly seen the size of package he had. I offered him my hand. He put his drink on the booth table next to mine and pulled me to my feet. We danced for two dances, a fast dance, followed by a slow dance. After the dances, we walked back to my booth. His name was Bill and after two dances, he was well aware of my insufficient undergarments. I knew that I had ground up against the biggest cock I had ever felt. I slid into the booth, not stopping until I was almost against the wall. I stared at Bill's now even larger package and patted the booth seat.

While Bill was navigating himself into the seat, I glanced across at Mack. Silently telling him, "No interruptions!"

I asked Bill to turn towards me. After he turned, I undid the remaining two tops buttons on my blouse. "Bill, you can feel me with your hands anywhere and all you want. You can cup my breasts and pinch my nipples. You can feel my ass, feel and rub my pussy and you finger fuck me. If the coast is clear, you can also kiss and suck my nipples. In return, I want to play with your dick and balls with my hands. I will probably end up helping you jack off. But Bill, that's all we're going to do. I will not suck you, we won't have intercourse and we will not kiss." "If what I have said is okay with you, simply nod your head." I said.

Bill's head was rapidly nodding, almost as fast as my heart was beating.

"Excellent." I said, moving the blouse fabric aside and pulling Bill's head to my breasts.

As Bill sucked my nipple, I was urgently unbuckling his belt and pants. I looked over Bill's head at Mack sitting across the room. Mack was watching Bill and I intently.

Knowing that the man I love would allow me to do this act somehow seemed to do more for me than Bill was managing so far.

I pushed Bill's head away from my breasts so that I could both see and feel his cock as I unwrapped it from his trousers.

Bill's penis was enormous. At least ten or eleven inches long and thick. Probably at least twice as thick as Mack's, but it did not seem as hard as Mack could get. I put a hand on either side of his penis and let my hands feel of his entire length. It was dark in the booth so I couldn't get a good look, but Ms Keller would not have done a better job reading him with her hands.

I took my time, stroking him with one or two hands. Pausing to squeeze. Using my hands to pull precum to the tip. Watching the slippery liquid spill down off the head and onto my hands, allowing me to stroke his velvety shaft with less friction.

Bill, in the meantime, had managed to work two, surprisingly long fingers in my vagina and was finger fucking me while using his palm to stimulate my clitoris. I felt Bill's urgency through his fingers first as they quickened the rhythm inside me.

Bill starting to make tiny thrusts with his hips as he as preparing to cum. I felt his hand leave my crotch so that he could brace himself by holding onto the booth cushion. He was shuddering now as I dropped my tempo on his cock slightly. I also was using two hands one on top of the other, keeping twice as much of his cock wrapped in my grip.

As Bills knee started shaking, I placed one hand so it was always on top of his glans, gently squeezing, and urging his semen to come out of the black pipe I was massaging. Fortunately, my hand was covering Bill's urethra when he came. His semen shot into the fingers and palm of my hand with a bit of energy, then ran down his magnificent shaft where it met my other hand which managed to keep most of it on the shaft. When Bill quit spurting cum, I moved my hand from his glans to his shaft.

I continued to stroke him slowly until he softened. I poured some water onto some napkins and used those to clean us both up a little. I buttoned up my blouse and Bill and I managed to get his penis back into his pants.

After Bill left the booth to get properly cleaned up, I got up, went to the ladies room and washed myself as well. I had enjoyed myself with Bill and I was now going out to tell him that I would like him to follow me back to our room and that this time he could fuck me.

Mack was waiting for me when I exited the restroom. "Time to go." he said. Apparently Bill, being a bit of a braggart was busy telling his friends all about the white slut and how he had fared with her. Mack wanted to get me out of there before too much of a scene occurred with the friends.

"Well?" Mack asked.

"Well what?" I replied.

"Did you satisfy your curiosity about black men?" he asked, with a slight smile.

"Well, I found out that one had an enormous cock, must've been a foot long, unfortunately, his mouth appears to have been bigger." I said.

Mack then floored me by saying "I guess next time you'll want a little more privacy."

After the Memphis thing with Bill, I now knew I wanted two things. I wanted the thrill that I got from Mack watching me get pleasured from another man and I wanted one of those massive black cocks to fill me up. If the two things happened together, I'd be in heaven.

To even things up somewhat for him, I highly encouraged Mack to flirt with other women.

"Not interested in other women," he said, "only in you."

I told Mack that I thought having another female join us in bed would be hot and I wanted to try it.

"What a crock." he said, smiling. "I know you're fixated on having intercourse with a large black cock, and sadly, I don't happen to have one. I will agree for now to freely allow you to continue with your fascination of black men. But, we will have to," now he gave me a frown as he looked at me, emphasizing the next word, "honestly, evaluate our feelings afterwards."

Later that day, while I clumsily offered excuse after excuse for my behavior, Mack stopped me.

He said "Cheryl, I love you. It seems like I always have. You fill all my wishes and desires, although sometimes you make loving you exceedingly painful." A fat pause, and I knew enough not to say a word. He continued "I will continue to love you. How can I help but to love you?" "Whether you want to have intercourse with a black man, have threesomes or moresomes, or become a lesbian, I will always love you." His face tightened, hardening, "While you can say no, I only ask I be there when you do these things. It is for your safety." His facial features saddened as he continued "You know that I love you, but here's a warning. I don't want to, but I can love you from afar if I have to." His eyes blazed into mine, "Cheryl, you will never need to lie to me, or deceive me, those two things are abhorrent in a relationship derived from trust." Again the saddened face, "Please be upfront with me in the future, I really don't want to lose you." I sat there thoroughly chastised. Mack had the ability to have his words strike my soul like heavy truncheons.

That conversation with Mack had put a damper on my penchant for black cock for several months. When I thought enough time had passed, I dutifully informed Mack that I was going to let a black man fuck me.

"Okay, I'll get a room in the city for the weekend." was all he said.

It is Friday evening and I'm in a dance hall working on selecting the first black man that will fuck me. Mack is seated at our table, sipping a coke. His interest seems piqued by my indecision. I dance with several men in succession. I've decided to keep this hookup purely as sex only, I was going to get someone with an attitude that normally I wouldn't be attracted to. I am looking for a younger black guy who is looking for no more than to lay his ebony pipe in a willing white pussy.

I settle on Calvin who appears just as gifted as Bill was, but also has an 'I hate the world' attitude.

Calvin had a football player's physique, he was a couple of inches taller than Mack and probably ten to twenty pounds heavier. I had told Calvin that I was here with my boyfriend and that he was okay with my having sex with another man. Calvin's eyebrows went up at the mention of Mack being present with me. Calvin mentioned something about 'cuckolds'. I told him that Mack would probably leave the room and let he and I have some privacy. Calvin said he was more than willing to 'do me' in front of Mack.

The alarm bells I should have noticed? In my lustful state, I ignored them.

I brought Calvin to the table where Mack was sitting with my purse and drink. I made the introductions. Neither man offered to shake the other's hand.

"Mack, I am ready to go to the hotel with Calvin. Please pay our bill and then we'll go to our room." I made sure both men heard me clearly to set the tone. As Mack stood up, I noticed Calvin sizing him up. Calvin decided if necessary, his size would allow him to easily handle Mack.

I started to get a little nervous as we left the table to meet Mack at the exit and walk to the hotel. Calvin was testing his limits by lewdly grabbing my ass and kissing me hard in front of Mack. In retrospect, I expect it was the kissing bothering Mack the most.

Calvin also took the time on the walk over to the hotel to explain to Mack how he, the great Calvin, was going to give me more cock than I'd ever had, and that afterwards, I'd never want any other man, much less have to go back to a white one.

When we got to our room, Mack unlocked the door and stepped aside. Calvin barged ahead, going directly to the bed and bouncing up and down on it a few times.

Calvin looked at me and said, "I can't wait to watch your tits bouncing up and down on this while you're doing me."

Calvin noticed Mack had gotten a chair from the desk and was moving it towards the door. Mack was reaching for the door handle, preparing to leave the room with his chair when Calvin's voice stopped him.

"That's right take your chair out to the hallway pussy boy. You'll still hear me boning your girl though. If you want, you can put that chair right there at the bottom of this bed. That way you can also get a good look as my black cock slides in and out of your this white pussy. Hell, Cuckie, you can sit on the bed and hold her hand if that's what turns you guys on."

I froze. My mouth would not function properly. It was incapable of uttering words. I needed to say something to stop this train wreck from happening.

Mack let go of the door handle and bringing the chair back towards the center of the room. He stopped at the base of the bed and snapped the chair against the wall. He then, purposely, sat down on the chair. What I noticed though was that Mack wasn't actually sitting. He seemed to be crouching over the chair, ready and able to get to virtually any corner of the room in probably less than a thousandth of a second.

"I think I'll stay." Mack's voiced seethed at Calvin.

Mack's eyes scanned and instantly cataloged everything in the room, including me. As Mack's eyes swept over me, they appeared somehow lethal to me. Mack didn't seem to register who I was, just that I was not a threat to him and I was not within arms length of Calvin.

In that instant, my face drained of all color. I knew that there was not a damn thing I could do to stop this from happening. A scream might have done it but as I said earlier, I could not get my mouth to function at all.

Calvin, not yet recognizing the danger that had started to show its long fangs and was now coiled, ready and willing to strike, bounced up from the bed and putting one hand on his crotch said to Mack, "Maybe you actually want it instead."

Calvin said to me, "Well, come on, white cunt..."

Calvin never finished the sentence. Calvin did not even get to finish fully pronouncing the letter 't' in his sentence before one of Mack's fists drove through Calvin's diaphragm, on its' way to Calvin's spine. I highly doubt Calvin felt the elbow driven into the side of his neck a fraction of a second later.

I do know when Calvin came to, it was 'Angry Mack' who was there for him. "Leave. Now." Mack snarled. Calvin, calf eyed and doubled over stumbled from the room.

That made two black cocks that I could not get into my bed. I'm sure Mack was just waiting for my third strike to happen.

It only took a month to work up my courage to have another try at this fascination of mine with black men. Mack again made the reservations.

We were going to try the same place. I found myself dancing with an attractive, gentle, sixty year old on my first dance.

His name was Michael, but he explained I could call him Mike. I explained that my boyfriend Mack was here with me so I would stick to Michael if he didn't mind. He laughed at that. Michael then asked why I wasn't dancing with Mack.

I got Michael off the dance floor and we went to his table. I told Michael about my fantasy of being completely filled by black cock at least once in my life, and that Mack was agreeable to letting me have the experience. I told him about my experiences with both Bill and Calvin. I also told Michael that I had purposely selected Calvin because I thought his being a little crass would ensure we would not get emotionally attached. Michael said he would have leveled Calvin as well.

Michael asked to dance with me again. It was a slow song, and while we made the motions of dancing, we were having a nice conversation. Michael explained that I had an apparently good thing going with Mack, and that his only hesitation at taking me up on my offer of sleeping with him would be it might endanger the relationship with Mack.

I assured him it wouldn't. Michael also pointed out that he was probably not the asshole that Calvin was and asked if I would have problems with that. I assured him that I could handle it.

He thought for a moment and then leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Michael then said "Cheryl, since you are but one half of a relationship. I will have to talk with the other half before I can agree. Is that Okay with you? Also, remember what I told you just now. If that changes anything we can call this off and enjoy the evening doing nothing more than continuing to dance."

After the dance, Michael led me over to the table where Mack was sitting. The introductions went smoothly, Michael insisted I sit next to Mack instead of him. We made small chit chat for about 15 minutes.

Michael asked Mack if he would come talk to him privately. They disappeared somewhere in the building where I could not see them. Soon, I noticed both Mack and Michael were at the bar, apparently paying their tabs. Mack then arrived at our table alone. Thinking Mack had somehow run him off, I petulantly asked where Michael was.

"He's moving his car to the hotel parking lot, he'll meet us in the lobby." Mack said.

We met Michael and the three of us took the elevator to our room. When we got to the door, Mack fished the room key out of his wallet, and handed it to Michael.

Mack kissed me tenderly on the mouth and said "I'll be in the bar playing pool, or in the lobby reading if the bar throws me out." Looking at Michael, he said, "Please take good care of her, Michael."

Michael said that he would.

Mack looked at us both as he turned to leave. "You two kids have fun."

Michael turned out to be a gentle lover. We kissed like teenagers, He had a way of being on the same page as I was throughout our foreplay. He didn't rush things, I was given ample opportunity to fondle his large, thick, nine inch penis. The fact that his penis was only nine inches long was the secret he had whispered to me earlier, in case I had wanted to wait for a larger man to come along.

123456...8