The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to take it slow, live day by day, keep watching her. Yes, I still have feelings for her and I'm convinced she still loves me. I just have no idea if we will be able to make it, only time will tell.

I lay awake for quite a while, my brain running at full speed while she's sleeping contently. Yes, in my mind something like a Plan is forming, my own version.

xx

LAURA:

Wow, last night was just magical. This is so much better that everything I have ever dared to hope for. I need to get back home to my man desperately. I need to have him around me to drive away the memories of these terrible years without him. I need his reassurance, I need to feel his love. Maybe in a few years I will be relaxed about it, but right now I still feel like this dream might slip through my fingers any time. Only while he holds me I feel secure.

I rush out of my car, open the door and almost run into the house. I will fuck him into the ground tonight. No, better - I will make love to him tonight... WHAT? What's that? He sits on the sofa and looks into my eyes calmly. A chill runs down my spine, I feel my knees getting weak. A sense of dread washes over me. Tom, don't do this, please. What does this mean?

"Hi Laura," he just says.

He calmly watches my reaction. His hair is dyed. It's black. Shit.