The Pleasuring of Kaylee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers

"First question," she said, level voiced.

'Christ, there's a list? How long is the gorram list?', his tortured brain and body asked.

"Have you ever loved a woman?"

"Love my ma," he smiled as he answered, purposely mistaking her meaning. "Uh, one word answer? Yeah."

"Have you ever loved a woman not related to you?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

He drew back from her a little, faces still so close their features blurred in each other's eyes. Just far enough from her mouth so he could give her the one word she needed from him.

"Now."

He climbed back into her mouth, burrowed his tongue between her lips, swallowing her down whole, jerked each time she swallowed him back. Hands tore at clothes regardless of whose hands worked on whose garments, single goal abetted by two pairs of all-impatient hands.

She kicked off her flip-flops, barely needed to wiggle her hips and used only one hand to encourage her workman's coveralls to rocket down and pool at her feet. She stepped out and over the pile and nudged it a little to the side.

Jayne bent down to edge his pants off first one leg, then the other, she bending down with him to catch his mouth as he went. Lips connected, kissed, parted, came back again to slant this way then that. Her hands gave him balance as he shed the garment, palms rubbing his back up and down, learning and loving the play of muscle groups that teetered and danced as he disrobed.

He had her then. She had him now. They had each other the way they'd wanted it, bodies standing locked together as fingers played all over naked flesh that burned one for the other.

She dragged herself off of Jayne with a will to see him, to see all of him in the light. Blessed bright-lit room gave her what she'd craved when she couldn't see near enough of him in the dimness of his cabin's bed before.

Kaylee let her eyes stoke the fire in her belly to boiling by the simple process of thoroughly looking him over. He reached arms out to swaddle her back to him but she shook her head no, held one hand up between them. Obedient as ever to what she demanded since he trusted her to do good for them both, he stood tall, unembarrassed as her gaze roamed where it would.

Kaylee studied his body warm in the light, tan looking so good on him, enough brown all over that he seemed to glow from the inside out, darker lines spreading to corded biceps, tendoned neck exposed to more sunlight when he wore a t-shirt to work.

Though he stood student-still at her behest, Jayne's eyes weren't idle, not missing this chance to see what had been smudged in shadows on top of him by miniature flashlight's glow the night before.

Wuo de ma, but she was the finest woman he'd ever seen. Her breasts rose and fell like a hypnotist's device, drawing him in until he broke the spell by following the line of her waist that curved like Vera's trigger. Her hips were ripe and just wide enough to fit proper when dragged underneath him, pinned under him like he knew he'd have her soon, oh, sooner, please.

Her belly button was a little well of secrets, made him smile to think on kissing her there, of pursing his mouth and blowing a raspberry of noise on the sensitive spot. Her laugh was a kicker anytime, but especially when caused by him, it was as pretty to him as her laughing face. But the anticipated giggles of Kaylee in loveplay promised to play rainbow to Jayne's arid landscape desperately in need of moisture.

He had time to brush downswept eyes quickly across her pretty belly to her thick soft and curly triangle before his plans for the evening escalated to the feverest of pitches.

Kaylee jumped to him, body nearly smacking into him, her hand reaching his penis to give herself the only answer she knew to the ripe moisture sliding flowing up inside her. His body called to hers, his heart did likewise. He came where she led, bending at the knees when she tugged him south toward the floor.

In an instant they were down, discarded clothes serving as small islands to cushion their bed.

Kaylee wanted him all on top of her, legs to legs, belly to belly, breasts to chest. And what Kaylee wanted, where Jayne was concerned, Kaylee got. Such easy needs to fulfill he couldn't help but want to. Today's pleasure was hers. It was his turn, after all, and by her own rules, she was due to be the saddle on this gorram ride.

Not wanting to rob her of breath she'd need before he was done with her, Jayne raised chest and belly back off, weight supported on his knees spread either side of her hips. He took his hand between their bodies and played at her nethers, sighing in relief and pleasure at the wet warm Kaylee his hand had found.

Good, better'n good. He didn't think he could wait to get inside her so it was providence that she was as hot for him as he was for her.

No protestations from her this time, no unreasonable fear that they wouldn't fit together. No barriers to their rush to pleasure.

He wondered if he could resist going too fast. He was stretched wafer thin, control waffling from bad to worse, never had it this bad since his first boyhood wet dream.

"JAAAAYNE!?", her cry jerked him up right quick, his eyes flying to hers. Kaylee's face was a mask of frustrated woman-pleasure, want as beautiful as anything he'd ever seen in the 'verse. Wanting him like that, she made him wonder if he looked like that to her and he took his shaft in one hand, nudging her thighs apart with one of his and bending to her.

He put the head inside her, groaned a basso song to her soft falsetto of expectation, want so high and hard the gods themselves had to own envy at the sound. She cocked her knees, bent a leg up and around his hip, demanding that he get this started, no more false starts, no will to wait for this dance.

Jayne pushed into Kaylee slowly, inch at a time. It wasn't that he didn't want to plow her like a bullet down a gun barrel, but her tightness, even assisted by obliging moisture, held him hostage, slowing him as he bent to her, pushed inside her.

He angled down and to the right in an attempt to take it deep, Kaylee shoved her pelvis up to it, and they met in the middle, grinding down hard and harder, as if to become one flesh all along their bodies' surfaces.

"My god, Jayne", she called, eyes wide and staring, "I think I'm just gonna die right here. Oh sweet mercy, don't move, don't move, don't move…" her voice went on terminal repeat, softening even as she spoke until no more sound came, only her lips continuing the two word refrain.

He waited, hard put to allow it, cock screaming at him to move, gorramit, take this all the way, get it done right proper while something this good was so tightly sheathing his sword.

"Kaylee, hold on now," he commanded and pulled almost all the way out, looking down between them at the place where they connected. Didn't think it was possible for his cock to swell even larger, but what he saw between them made it do just that, and he plunged back down inside the woman, back up half-way and then in. He found a rhythm that played them both into wanton frenzy one moment, and a wave of joyous pleasure the next.

Jayne's lover slid both her legs up and around the backs of his thighs, holding him in as far as she could to the point of hurting, then giving way when his hips moved to pull back in a rhythm he perfected in no time. The pull of her channel surrounding him, the ridged perfection of Jayne's manhood purging, searching, finding all of her inside, yesu, it was unlike anything any man had ever done to any woman.

Nobody had, would ever reach her the way his body could, the way it was doing to her right now.

She arched her neck, breasts bobbling offering to him, him taking the favor. Hungry mouth descended on one strawberry nipple, tongue laving the long pink tip, then leaving it puckered and pleased so he could perform a mission of mercy on its lonely twin.

Jayne liked to do good works.

Kaylee held his head to her, hand smoothing his hair, bending her own head toward his so she could say his name in his ear.

He left off the breast ministering and put his mouth where his name had come from, closing his eyes tight as he kissed her thoroughly with every ounce of emotion to lead the way. He looked at her close, down into her eyes and smiled, blue steel to hot chocolate.

He kissed her again lightly as if she would break, barely-there kisses on her eyelids, the bridge of her nose, her temple all the while his body kept a beat sliding inside her more slowly now, in a controlled ecstasy of wanting her, needing her, say it true, 'loving her.'

Yeah, he loved the lovely creature whose body sheltered perfectly beneath him. She was more perfect for him, around him, than any person in the 'verse ever had been or ever could be, not just in this particular dance, but in the every day steps of a life full of Jayne with Kaylee.

'Twasn't lust then, had to be love. It was the sound of his name on her lips. The smell of her as she quickly passed by him in the corridor. The way just seeing her far off would lift his heart up to float four feet over his head. It was Kaylee calling to Jayne and his heart's pounding answering her every time, as involuntary a response as breathing.

She provided him a sure certain clarity that they would last a lifetime at the same instant Kaylee clenched up all tighter than he'd had reason to suspect was possible, chain reactioning him into a whip of muscle and bone pressing down into her body and back up mostly out, then powering in like they had a destination to go and were hard-pressed to get there.

Kaylee's orgasm ripped through both lovers, swept up and over the girl drawing her tight as a bow, then loosing her again to flow all over Jayne's cock plowing inside and almost out of her. He felt it, god damn, it snatched his attention from himself and all into her.

Looking back down to her body which didn't seem to have any intention of stopping the ebb and pull anytime soon, Jayne found his release, pulling up almost out and slamming back home again one time, again, again then pushing deep, god deep, upper body supported on his forearms as he shot forever long inside the woman who dragged him over into heaven.

They turned onto their sides on the floor, her leg over both of his, no chance of losing the part of him that still held them connected. She whispered something just before kissing his sweat-streaked jaw and tucking her head under his ear.

Panting, then breathing full-chest deep and exhaling, Jayne asked her what she said, she replied again but he still didn't hear, his own body's breath loudest in his ears.

Taking a moment to pause and adjust her volume first to be sure her voice would not crack when she spoke, Kaylee turned her honest sunflower face up to Jayne Cobb and said, "I love you."

At her words, he covered her mouth with a kiss as full of tenderness as sunlight beams on a flower. Afterward Jayne raised up a millimeter and replied, "I know. I love you too."

End, Part 5 (Conclusion.)

gorram – god damn, or gosh darn
wu de tian – my god
luh-suh – crazy
wuo de ma – mother of god

ItsaWash
ItsaWash
12 Followers