All Comments on 'The Plight of a Young Teacher Ch. 00'

by Butchers_dog

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What story?

Boooorrrringf2BF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good luck

Story has potential, pls continue. Don't worry about negative comments and ratings, it's part of the genre here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You badly need an editor

The story has promise but your command of the English language and grammar in particular is poor and it made reading quite difficult.

If you don't want an editor use the internet to at least look up words and how to spell them correctly.

I've written over 30 stories that are posted on here and I constantly use web based dictionaries to help me out.

Try it, you will find it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good start hope to see more

you can really run with this story just don't wait to long or you will lose

any followers you get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Room for improvement

While I do encourage you to keep writing, I have to agree with others that you have lots of room for improvement. There are numerous spelling, punctuation, grammar and style issues. Also, this chapter is almost entirely exposition, which to me at least just kills readability. Looks for ways to get your character into dialog early on, then back-fill details like her education background, commuting challenges, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good start....

Yes, a Proof reader or/and Editor would greatly help... shows promise for a LONG and deviously devilishly deviant series!! Bravo!

.

middleborofanmiddleborofanalmost 6 years ago
love love love this.....

I hope there will be a chapter two soon......great read....

2p1k32p1k3almost 6 years ago
Great Immersive Erotik Story! :)

This alone is a great read to fire up the imagination, feel do I. For you sharing your time and the Force, grateful am I. If the intent is to write many 'chapters' then alternating between the various factions in town winning versus the young teacher, may help keep the story going think do I. That is largely how the Wonder Woman comics began. Bad guys capture her and molest her, before she figure out a way to free herself, and then turn the tables.

For instance, if in Chapter 01 Amy is largely able to find a way to avoid sexual acts. Then in Chapter 02, perhaps she looses her fight to say a bright teenager that is close to graduation. Perhaps he "saves" her from a group of those old men following her after she left the bar one night. Then maybe for Chapter 03 Amy is able increase her social standing from harlot in the community in some way. Then for a twist, the old men in Chapter 04 end up enabling the teenager to get between her thighs without protection on one of her fertile days.

... et cetera each chapter alternating between Amy and some other faction that wants her legs wrapped around them.

krnrobeykrnrobeyalmost 6 years ago
wonderful start!

This is a great sexy read. More please! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent, please keep it going.

Cant wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4* for the story plot

0 for the grammar, spelling and refusal to proofread.... hoping the Priest, Principal, the Board and the parents will welcome Amy and make her n.q.t. year MEMORABLE! No sign of any mind-control...yet... but I am sure strict Catholic discipline, every-increasing exposure and valiant efforts to knock the sweetie up, will soon follow, correct??

mrddmanmrddmanover 5 years ago
Great start

I am tittilated. Curious how you will work mind control into it. Hope that you take a lot of time to describe her big breasts that you refer to once they are revealed. I hope you can do better than just referencing them and then jumping into the sex act like most authors do. Description, description, description I say. Oh, and lots of nipples! Keep on going please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous